Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-21-2005, 01:21 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Four

The year is now 1820. Wade and I live in a small farm house on the opposite end of the fields. When the crops are not too tall, the opposite house can be seen from the other. One summer's evening, Wade and I sat on our porch listening to the night animals as they started to come out. Playing on a quilt on the floor of the porch, sat our one year old son, Evan Wade Samuals. He was named after my sir name and his father. When he was born, Wade was proud to see that he too would be a true skinwalker like him. My mother and an indian medicine man that our family trusted delievered him. He was born with a wolf head and human body. Shortly after birth, his head changed to human form. Wade said that he would stay that way until he reached manhood. It would either be a full moon or his own wanting that would cause him to shift for the first time.

Just as the sun was starting to dip behind the mountains, Wade noticed a man walking towards my parents home. Looking out across the field, I too saw him. A few moments later, I heard my mother scream and a gun shot from inside the house. A few seconds later came a second shot. I picked up Evan as Wade took off in a dead run across the field. He was half way there when the stranger dragged my father's dead body out of the house. I knew then that both of my parents were dead.

The stranger looked up and saw Wade running towards him. I was surprised when the stranger began ripping his clothes and his body shifted. I watched as Wade himself shifted as he ran. They met and a fierce battle began. For several minutes the battle rage before one was grabbed and his throat was ripped out; the body falling dead to the ground. From that distance, I couldn't tell if it was Wade or the stranger that was heading towards our home.

I ran into the house and grabbed the gun that Wade had instructed me to use if other skinwalker was to come after me. Loading it with the silver bullets, I walked back to the porch so that I would have a clear shot of the figure. I was relieved to see that Wade had returned to his human form and that it was he who was approaching the house. Sitting the gun down, I ran to him. Holding me close to his naked body, he whispered to me, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, darling. Their gone." "NO!," I screamed into his bare chest, trying to get out of his strong hold. "No, Katrina. You need to calm down first."

Wade took me inside our house. After I had calmed down and he had dressed, he carried Evan and a shovel as the three of us crossed the field to my parents home. The moon was not quite a full moon and gave off plenty of light to see by. Reaching my parent's home, I saw my father's dead body on the ground. A few feet away the stranger's dead body laid on it's stomach, blood still flowing from his throat. His body had changed back to it's human form. Inside the light of the oil lamp filled the room. My mother had been shot and was still sitting at the table, dead. Again I began to uncontrolably weep.

Wade went to work on digging my parent's graves. I held a sleeping Evan in my arms as I watched him. It didn't take him long to dig the graves due to his superhuman strength. Wade place first my father into one grave and then my mother into the other. "Who was he," I asked numbly as he began to cover my mother's body. Wade did not answer. "Who was he," I demanded. Wade looked up at me.

"He was a skinwalker that has hunted me for the past twenty years. He had a grudge against my father. When humans hunted him down and killed his mate and children, he accussed my father of telling on him. I barely escaped the night he came into our home and killed both my father and new mother. He vowed that one day he would kill me as well."

Wade finished burying my parents and together we headed back for our home. For nearly an hour I laid in bed thinking about what had happened. Wade laid next to me, he too was unable to sleep. It was then that I decided that I was not going to let my husband and son "stay young" while I grew old and died. For nearly a year now, I had toyed with the idea of having Wade bite me so that I too would be a skinwalker, but had never said anything to him. By keeping track of the moon cycles, I knew that tomorrow night would be a full moon.

I sat up in the bed and looked at Wade. "Bite me," I demanded. "Wh-Wh-What," he stammered. "You heard me," I said. "Bite me. Make me a skinwalker like you and Evan. I refuse to grow old and have the two of you watch me as I do." "No," Wade growled as he rolled over. Grabbing his shoulder, I pulled him off his side and back onto his back. Pulling my gown off my shoulder, I again demanded, "Damn it Wade, bite me! Bite me!" "You don't know what you're asking, Katrina." "Yes I do," I retorted. "I've thought about it for nearly a year now. Besides, you have told me on several occassions that you sometimes wished that I too could shift, so that you could mate me like a sire mates his bitch. Here's your chance. Shift damn it and bite me!" Getting out of bed, Wade muttered, "I shouldn't be doing this."

Standing in the middle of the room, I again watched as Wade shifted; his long howl signaling his completion. Getting off the bed, I walked to him. With my head tilted and my gown still pulled off my shoulder, I again demanded, "Bite me!" Wade's teeth sunk into my shoulder before I even knew what was happening. I screamed from pain. Standing back up, Wade wipped the blood from his mouth. The room started to spin and I blacked out. The next thing I knew, it was morning and Wade was bringing me breakfast in bed.

It was until I tried to push myself up did I feel the pain in my shoulder and remembered what had happened the night before. I winced as the pain surged through my shoulder. Sitting the tray down, Wade looked at my shoulder. "It's healing nicely," he said. "After tonight, it will be completely healed." Looking into my eyes, he said, "Why did I let you talk me into doing it? Now I've damned you to a hellish life." "It's what I wanted," I said. "And now, Katrina," he said in an almost demanding voice, "in the light of day is it still what you want?" "Yes," I answered softly, actually wondering to myself if it really was.

Wade worked our farm all day, only coming in for lunch. Afterwards, Wade held me in his arms. His hands rubbed up and down my body. "It will hurt tonight; the first time I mean. But afterwards, it will become easier and easier with each time. I want to mate you tonight. I want us to mate as two skinwalkers mate."

As night began to fall, I placed little Evan into his crib. In the living room, Wade and I stripped down until we were completely naked. This was nothing unusally because each full moon, we would make love in this fashion after he had shifted. But now, this time, I would be shifting too. The moonlight flooded the room and hit Wade first. I watched as he shifted first. Then I walked to the window and stood in the moonlight.

I could feel a surge of pain shooting through my entire body. My bones, blood, and organs felt as if they were on fire. Involutarily my shoulders flung back and I had to gasp to catch my breath as my lungs felt as if they were being filled with fire. I caught a glimps of Wade, standing a few feet from me watching as I shifted. I let out a howl of pain as my head involutarily flung back. I could see as my wolf muzzle grew from my face. I could feel and hear my bones and joints as the popped and grew. I could feel my skin tingle as my fur grew out. I felt myself rise as my legs grew, even my arms stretched. My breasts ached as they and the milk in them changed too. I knew then that Evan would benefit from my change. I let out another howl as the pain began to subside. Still catching my breath, I turned to Wade and sniffed the air around him, catching his scent, just as always done to me after he shift. He too sniffed me back, smelling my new, yet old scent.

Our hormones began to rage as we walked towards each other. I had never felt this deep of a desire to have Wade in me before. I quite literally had become a bitch in heat and Wade could smell my need. Pushing me up against the wall, Wade raised me up and licked at my breasts. A soft whin and nudge with my muzzle signal to him that I would allow him to mate me. I could feel his cock as it enter me. Again I whined. After all this time, I now knew how Wade felt each time he had shift and mated with me. The over whelming animal desire to mate, not make love, but to mate was almost uncontrolable.

Wade's strong arms raised and lower me on him, impaling my pussy on his shaft. My new body intensified my sexual sensation. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, pulling us closer to each other. Wade's light growls of pleasure told me that he too was enjoying my new body. Turning around, Wade moved to a chair that was across the room. I unwrapped my legs as he sat down. Once he was seated, I placed my new clawed hands on the back of the chair and my new pawed feet onto the floor and began to ride him. His clawed hands rubbed up and down my back as I slowly raised and lower myself on him. With his tongue, he lapped at my breasts as the moved in front of his face, causing me to cum. He then took one into his mouth and sucked. I could feel the milk that feed our son flow from me. Another low growl showed his approval of the taste. He next sucked from the other as I continued to ride. Again a low growl came from him. For several long, slow minutes I rode him, climaxing many times.

Taking all that he could stand, Wade pushed me off of him. Standing up, he spun me around before bending me over. I placed my hands on the seat of the chair so that my ass was in the air. Before, Wade had had to place me higher than him when I was in this position, reguardless if he was in human or skinwalker form. Now, my height almost matched his and all he had to do was bend his knees just a little. I felt him slide in me, his massive cock hitting all the right spots as he did. Our animal lust now raised to a higher level, Wade mated me in a way that he had wanted to for so long.

Grabbing my hips, Wade rammed his massive cock in and out of me. His roughness only intensified my satisfaction. I gave out several low growls as he fucked me. I whined with satisifaction with each climax I reached. Wade now grabbed my shoulders and mated me harder and harder with each thrust. Having reached my hardest orgaism yet, I let out a long howl. Wade matched mine with one of his own as he too came deep in me. Wade bent over me, half-way laying on me for several minutes. We both panted as we tried to catch our breaths. Wade tried to pull out of me, but soon found that he was knotted in me just as a wolf sire will knot in his bitch after mating her.

Picking me up by my waist, Wade moved us down to the floor. Laying on his back, I was able to rotate myself on him, so that I now faced him. We then rolled over so that he was on top of me. Half an hour later, and still in our skinwalker forms, we were able to pull apart. It was almost midnight and I heard Evan cry. He was right on time for his midnight feeding. Together we walked into our bedroom. Evan was use to seeing his father in this form, but he had never seen me. I wondered if he would suckle with me in this form.

I sat on the bed as Wade brought him to me. Evan played with his father's muzzle as he carried him. Wade laid him in my arms and right away he suckled me. I looked up at Wade as he too showed his surprisement that Evan suckled from me right away. Once he was full, Evan went back to sleep. Watching me feed our son had always turned Wade on, but now, in this form, I could tell that his desire was greater. Once more we made love in our skinwalker's form before morning. Once the moon had disappered behind the mountains, we returned to human form and fell asleep for a few hours.

Eighty years have passed and I am now approaching my hundredth birthday. Wade is going on two hundred and thirty and is just now starting to so signs of aging. I too am starting to show signs. Wade said that all who are turned do not live as long as those that are born skinwalkers nor are they as strong. I don't care. I've been able to live a longer life with the man that I love.

Since my turning, I have bore Wade nine more children, making ten in total; seven boys and three girls, all capable of shifting. Like his father, Evan is the only "half blood" since the others were bore after my turning. Although he is stronger than humans, he is weaker than his full blooded brothers and sisters. But he does seem to mind. With the turning of the new century, our children have moved further west and they too have found mates and are breeding.