Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2003, 05:44 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
~@~Knot Tying Badge~@~

For those of you who enjoy a bit of bondage I was wondering what your favorite bondage items are rope, cuffs, scarves, etc? Do you have a particular way you like to tie or be tied down? Do you like to be tied spread eagle? or just to have your hands made useless? Do you have safe words or do you take it that far?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-06-2003, 06:39 PM
Pixie's Perv

I think that softer is better as far as things to tie someone down with.... a silk scarf (or four) works well for being spread eagle....

I also like to put a blindfold on her.... makes the things that are going to happen MORE of a surprise... she has told me it just sharpens her other senses more...

Sure Lil... make me think all these Dom thoughts while I have nothing I can do about it.....
Old 05-06-2003, 08:37 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
OH...I thought this thread was about serial Married-then-Divorce people....who'd a thunk
Old 05-06-2003, 09:08 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

LMAO@STO

I have limited experience with the bondage mindset... tho it is something that I am very interested in exploring more in the future.

I have never been tied up, and honestly don't know how I would react to it... I have however tied someone up... my ex husband.. on one occassion... and he didn't like it... I however found it to be very erotic.. I used scarfs and ties back then... and think that I would use the same if I was able to do so again...
Old 05-07-2003, 12:11 AM
Banned

Scarves are the way I've gone. I've never tied this guy up Bedposts are the way to go and this bed doesn't have them. he did mention we should get a new bed soon, though!

I've never gone so far as to need a safe word. It's usually just been done in a teasing fashion.
Old 05-07-2003, 04:40 AM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
I like ropes, one gf insisted on scarves only. sometimes mix in a blindfold with the ropes/scarves. Done handcuffs a couple of times, but usually both wrists together. I'd like to try a pair of cuffs one per wrist, but haven't yet. Also only have a headboard without a footboard right now
Old 05-07-2003, 08:56 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

By the time this was part of our “special event” activities, we were pretty familiar with each others “tastes” about things. I use to have a pair of large diameter satin drapery-tie-backs that proved to make a large enough knot to really grab. Neckties have been a fun choice the ladies seem to enjoy. Stockings were an exciting surprise for me the first time and guess what she used to blindfold me with?

I found that a single distant candle behind me that only provided shadows was fun when the blindfold wasn’t used. Had to set a card in front to reduces even that one candle power enough.

(Pleasant) Surprise being a focus for me, I found that needed to set this up and try different things before hand. Review AFTERWARDS helps add ideas but this is one area that “developing” it together looses something.

[found that a chilling effect can be added when a blindfold is used and AFTER it’s in place, get a towel covering a few ice cubes]

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-07-2003, 09:05 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Have used a ziploc baggie filled with ice and water...gets so so chilly. It's great to alternate it with a heat pack made for sore muscles. Have been thinking about using icy hot and ice on non genital areas. Anyone try it?

I was wondering about whether people like their hands tied together or apart?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-07-2003, 09:44 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

I liked the simple towel because it keeps the ice cubes quiet, acts as a bit of insulation and is handy to wipe your hand dry.

I haven’t tried the heat-pack yet. I have found pleasant results with the motion-lotion type oils that heat up when rubbed and cool when blown on. I don’t know about the smell or taste of icy-hot or if it would good to swallow. I’d have to be concerned about it getting smeared around to areas that I might NOT want it, especially eyes. (I sure hope it’s nothing like the old Ben-Gay)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Old 05-07-2003, 10:38 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I was thinking it would be good used on the spine near the small of the back (then rub ice across it) on someone with their hands tied together, and their feet tied together, who is on their knees, blindfolded, ass up and exposed to my evil whims

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 05-07-2003, 10:42 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
.....I don’t know about the smell or taste of icy-hot or if it would good to swallow. I’d have to be concerned about it getting smeared around to areas that I might NOT want it, especially eyes.

...and other sensative places.

Old 05-07-2003, 01:10 PM

Exclamation Icy HOT

I've tried the IcyHot thing on my boyfriend and it didn't turn out to be a very good experience (although it was a nice idea...). It is just a little toooooo tingly for my boyfriend. We've found that rosemary or peppermint oil in small amounts mixed with a little veggie oil makes for a slick and tingly lube without being quite as strong. I'm not sure if it was just him or not, but I'd try it out on a small area before going for the globs...:redghost:
Old 05-07-2003, 01:37 PM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
Re: ~@~Knot Tying Badge~@~

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
For those of you who enjoy a bit of bondage I was wondering what your favorite bondage items are rope, cuffs, scarves, etc? Do you have a particular way you like to tie or be tied down? Do you like to be tied spread eagle? or just to have your hands made useless? Do you have safe words or do you take it that far?

I really didn't think you'd give us a choice Lilith
Old 05-07-2003, 03:17 PM
Wanting More

Oooh, so many good suggestions...haven't experimented with any of this stuff, but I am SO eager to in the near future

Old 05-07-2003, 03:30 PM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
Find that willing partner BCG, and practice practice practice!