Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Marie a trois

Contraide buried his cock in our lovers' pussy, grunting as he came in her. I licked her clitoris fast and furiously, making sure that she orgasmed all the while that Contraide did. I felt them climax together, their bodies rocking as one. It was a thrill to be with them at that moment, sharing in their ecstacy.

Contraide pulled slowly out of the woman, and I eagerly kissed and licked her pussy, tasting his cum as it slid out of her. She and I enjoyed each other for a long moment, before at last she rolled off of the bar. I recognized her as she stood. She was one of my customers. She bent over, kissed my lips, and then Contraide led took her hand and walked her up to the stage, making his way back toward Molly.

I sat up on the bar, brushing my hair back, looking for Winston. I wasn't close to done with him yet. And then I saw him with her. Marie. The beautiful redhead who taught one of my aerobics classes. I saw her in that thin white blouse, her sexy body revealed. She embraced Winston and kissed him, her hand moving down the front of his body, coming down to stroke his hard cock. I'd finally had Winston, fulfilling one of my secret fantasies. To have Marie in the same night... I could only hope that she'd be open to the idea.

There was one way to find out. I slid down off the bar and approached them, my heart racing with desire
Old 04-16-2005, 07:02 AM
Tells it all

I was still mesmerized by her beauty when she reached me. Marie reached down, grabbing a hold of my cock, she spoke, "So this is the poetry hangout?"
I was about to answer her, when her lips came in contact to mine. Her tongue escaped her lips then started to part mine. She gave me a sensual kiss while her hand continued to stroke my hard shaft.
I pulled her closer to me, trapping her hand between us, the kiss contiued. Our tongues were inventing a dance number all there own. I was lost in the embrace of this wonderful red head, when I felt another pair of hands grab my hips. It was then I felt a pair of lips start trailing there way across my neck. Maries lips where still locked with mine, so who could those others belong to?

Live Life, hearses don't come with luggage racks.
The second mouse always gets the cheese
Old 04-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I didn't know if Marie was aware of me or not. But I had my small hands on Winston's muscular hips and I was tasting the sweat that had built up on his neck from our sex moments before. He tasted manly and delicious. I moved my hands around his hips to his front and wrapped both hands around his cock. Marie's eyes opened as my fingers touched hers on Winston's manhood. She looked at me, our gazes locking, and I saw the recognition in her eyes.

And the lust.

She slid her fingers over my hands, massaging my hands and his cock in the same motion.

"Is this cock yours?" she asked.

"There's enough for both of us...and maybe more besides," I smiled.

Marie leaned forward, pressing her body against Winston's front, my body pressed against his back, and she kissed me, a passionate kiss that suprised me, even in this sexually charged moment. Winston, trapped between us, seemed like a happy man.
Old 04-18-2005, 03:15 AM
Tells it all

Marie's kiss was exhilarating.The way her tongue made its way to my throat. The hands that where on my hips reach around my body and started to mingle with the hands that where already there.
Marie broke the kiss and whispered over my shoulder to the woman behind,
"Is this yours?"
When the woman answered I heard her voice, it was Cindy!
"Oh My", I thought, She didn't get enough on the counter, Cindy had come back for more. The two pairs of hands continued to manipulate my cock, as the woman embraced me between them. They kissed each other then turned there attention back to me. My stiff cock was pressed into Marie stomach. Her breasts rubbed into my chest, as Cindy's rubbed all around my back. The feeling was exquisite!
I felt Marie's hands leave my cock. She then wraped her arms around my neck as she pulled herself upon, me wrapping her legs around me. Cindys hands, still on my cock, started to rub me into Maries slit.
With Cindy guiding they way, Marie lowered herself onto my shaft.

Old 04-18-2005, 02:05 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I squatted down behind Winston, sliding my hands up between his strong legs. Marie had her legs lock around his hips. I couldn't blame her for wanting to get right to the point with Winston. I wrapped my right hand around his cock and angled his shaft up into Marie's sweet pussy. She moaned as he entered her. I smiled, caressing his balls with my left hand. I kissed his buttocks softly, licking them, enjoying the taste of his sweat. I felt Marie's pussy push against my right hand as she came down further on him. I let go of his cock, stroking his balls now with both hands. Her legs brushed against the top of my head. His hands gripped her ass, holding her up, letting her move up and down on him, controlled by her toned legs.

I moved around them, behind Marie, and I resumed stroking Winston's balls as she rode him. I moved one hand along his balls to his shaft, then to Marie's pussy, and then to her ass. I slipped a finger into her sphincter, probing her rear while Winston fucked her. Marie began to breathe in sharp gasps of ecstacy.
Old 04-19-2005, 09:33 AM
Tells it all

I could feel Cindy massaging my balls as Marie continued downward on my throbbing member. Out of nowhere Marie started squeezing me tight, her legs tightened around my waist. She pulled her chest tighter to mine as she bit down into my neck. It was then I felt a strange feeling coming from Marie's sopping pussy. My cock could feel Cindys finger through the membrane of Maries ass.
I hold Marie thighter as I thrust my cock deeper. All the while that I was pushing in Cindy was pulling her finger out. Maries moans became louder as we concentrated on bring her off.
I could feel Marie start to spasm as the first waves of her orgasm hit. She ground herself down harder on my rigid member and Cindys probing finger, when it hit.
I leaned back onto the table behind me so I didn't lose my balance. I then felt Cindys mouth envelop my balls. Between Cindys probing finger in Maries ass and her tongue dancing on my balls I was thrown into my own orgasmic delight. My balls tightened as I gave Marie on long hard thrust. Our mouths mashed together when the orgasms hit. Marie was tender body shook when it hit her.

Old 04-20-2005, 10:18 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I could feel Winston's balls contract up as he came, at the same moment that I felt Marie's sphincter clenching on my finger. They were cumming together, and the excitement had me in a sort of sympathy ecstacy of my own. I sucked Winston's balls and probed Marie's ass as they groaned and shook in a mutual climax.

As Marie came down from her orgasm, Winston lifted her up, his hands pulling her rear up, his cock sliding out of her twat and my finger slipping from her ass. His shaft, soaking wet with her juices and his own cum, came down onto my forehead. I licked up the length of him, taking in their joined cream on my tongue. He still held her up, the two of them kissing, her pussy open above me. I sucked his cockhead in, moved a hand up to her pink pussy, and I petted her softly, amazed by just how engorged her clitoris and labia were. I could feel his juices flowing out of her onto my fingers, so, stroking Winston's cock, I moved my mouth off of him and to Marie's pussy, licking her, tasting his cum in her.

Marie moaned, "Oh Cindy, now it's your turn to be the one in the middle..."
Old 04-24-2005, 12:16 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

A poets pleasure becomes my own....

as the poet turned me around to bend me over the stool on stage I looked over the room my eyes ajusting just barely enough to see the goings on and i chuckled at the sights that i saw for i knew that i had in fact been the true instigater of this evening and it was certainly turning out to be a public display the likes of which up to this point in time had only lived in my fantasy's. Cindy was presently lapping away at the most tantalizing woman i had seen in some time whilst the handsome fellow with them had the most amazing look of alternatly lust and satiation it had a somewhat qiurky effect that deepened my chuckly yet more. I would have applauded the young couple who had joined the poet and i on stage but my hands were busy touching every bit of their skin that i could reach. Applause enough I'm sure.
Just then the poet , having arranged me to his liking slid his hardened cock head up and down my dripping cunt lips and then slowly entered me from behind(one of my favorite positions) sliding in to the hilt in one graceful motion. I gasped and then rocked back at the same moment which began the first of a series of orgasms that were quite undescribable I lost track of time for awhile as the sensations washed over me like a waterfall that came from very high above me. It seemed as if i was floating in one long beautiful orgasm so I began to say so aloud hoping that it was not cumming out in some wierd sqeeky voice I said...
"I am entered as a waterfall falls so high from above,
beginning slowly as i fall building to cresendo as i reach bottom."

I searched the room for cindy and for contraide as the poet pumped into me from behind. Wondering if they had heard me and hoping that they were being pleasured as well as I was.
The poet quickened his pace and it seemed as if he became larger within the walls of my pussy my body began to tremble......

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 04-26-2005, 09:28 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Hearing Molly speak, I turned to look at the stage, and saw her keeping her hands busy on Megan and Joe, joining them in their lovemaking, while the poet was behind her, his cock deep in her. It seemed he had become her muse. I've had fun on a cock, but I've never been inspired to spontaneous poetry. Lucky girl!

I smiled at her, silently thanking her for being the impetus for all of this.

Winston and Marie seemed to have formed some sort of plan that involved me being between them. Winston sat down on a chair, and Marie had me sit on his lap, facing her. I settled down onto his rock hard cock, taking it fully in immediately, feeling the warm ecstacy burn through my body as he filled me. Marie bent over, kissing me, her hands on my face, my hands on her breasts. She squatted down, kissing my neck as I rode Winston slowly, kissing my breasts, then kneeling between my legs and kissing her way down my abs to my clitoris.
Old 06-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

oh what sights do i see...

as i searched the room for contraide my eyes fell upon cindy and two people i couldn't quite make out but what held my gaze was the look of utter bliss upon all three's faces. A sight which caused my pussy walls to contract around the poets large pole and then he let out a loud growl as he pumped me so hard i thought that i would split and he started coming hard growling and grunting and trembling as i was too, I let out a yell that sounded like something between a wildcat and human and my body went rigid then went limp the after tremmors coming and going of their own volition i was dazed and felt like purring.....the poet gently turned me gave me a long slow kiss and laid me down upon the stage floor, his eyes looking deep within me , he smiled and i lost track of which way he went, finding my self alone for a moment i just relaxed right where I was,wondering absently if there was anything to drink nearby me. The sounds of raw sex were to be heard from various points around the room..........

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"