Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-29-2004, 10:32 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
As she flung her body at me she felt a violent force push her back onto the bed. I could not allow her to get to close, at least not yet.

"Enough!" I roared, Seraphina's eyes opened wide in fright. Seeing her fear, I reigned in my anger. My voice once again velvet to her ears, calmly I continued.

"I do not wish to harm you Seraphina. Do not force my hand." I met her gaze with an amused raised brow. "I have healed you of your wounds from our previous....conversation. I would hate to mar that flawwless skin again."

I gathered hope from her carefully hidden twitching lip. I had almost made her smile. And I knew that it embarrased her. I thought for a moment of her bare flesh and was aroused as to the touch, the taste, and the scent of her. I quickly controlled my thoughts.

"If you do not intend to kill me, what is it you want of me?" she demanded.

"To enlighten you. To hopefully change your current path. After all, all those years ago and you were the only one I could save. I would to think that it was all for naught. Simply because you ran across someone like me, but without compassion.

"And maybe, just maybe.... have a companion that is not out for my blood in one way or another. Someone educated, yet wanting to learn more then they know now. Could you be that person?"

Old 07-14-2004, 05:50 PM
A Little of Both

Seraphina stopped and looked at the creature before her. Stunnded at his words. Could it be? It was the first time she allowed herself more than a glimpse of his features throught a haze of hatred. He was, in fact, the most beautiful thing she had ever laid eyes on. And quite frankly, looked nothing like the vile monstosity that murdered her family.

He stood motionless, as if a statue, allowing her the time to take him in. His hair was pure white and fell in loose waves to his shoulders. His eyes were piercing grey and seemed to hold centuries of knowledge as well as what could only be described as sorrow. His body was simply perfect, tall and well toned The creature's skin puzzled her. It was a dark tan. She had never seen a vampire with such dark skin. But it was flawless she couldn't help but want to touch it. As if in a trance she stood and walked slowly to him. Leary, but drawn to him none the less. Her eyes darted to meet his and he gave an almost imperseptable nod. She reached out her hand and her fingertips gently touched his cheek. Cool to the touch, but satin soft, her fingers moved over his cheek, to his ear and gently down his neck, staring, transfixed by her moving fingers. She felt him shudder and, suddenly aware of her actions, quickly pulled back her hand, unconsiously gasping in fright.

"Do not fear me Pixie. I want to give you nothing but pleasure." he whispered.

Her eyes widened at the raw sexual rumble of his voice. How could this be the man who had saved her? He was a vampire. But unlike any she had ever known. How could she reconcile the man, her saviour all those years ago, with this creature before her and her hatred for his kind?

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles

Old 08-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

I look into her eyes and can see the suffering and pain and I want to ease that pain. Her hand touches my face and neck and the warmth sends shivers down my body. She pulls away when she feels my body tingle.

"Do not fear me Pixie. I want to give you nothing but pleasure." I whisper.

Old 08-06-2004, 10:55 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

She moved away from and I saw the lust fill her eyes as she heard the tone of my voice. Then I saw the conflict in her mind. She warred with her inner demons and now it was it for it to end.

"It is time that you knew the truth of that fateful night. The night that family was destroyed by the worst of my kind. And to know of your savior and his attitude. You see I was a hunter too once. Granted it was so long ago that I can hardly remember when. But like you I was after the blood suckers for destroying my family. But the difference was that they had changed me into one of them. I felt defiled and depraved, but I made it my goal to destroy those that had destroyed me.

"So I hunted the pack that killed my family and friends. Over the centuries I had found all but their leader. Then one fateful night as I was marching to join the Crusades, I cam across your family being attacked by the monster of my kind. Of course I took up sword so to speak and attacked him in the hopes to save at least one member. As I was about to destroy it, I recognized him as the one that had converted me. As I drove the arrow through his heart and then extended my will to burn him from the inside I saw your young face and knew that I had finally achieved my goals.

"As you fainted, I knew that all I could do was take you to the nearby Orpahnage and gave the Mother Superior the money needed to get you to your family. I included your family crest and a letter your father had upon him. I only hoped that the nun was not filled with greed and would do as promised. Now I am eer so pleased to know that she did fulfill her promise."

I watched her face as the tale sunk in, and hoping that she would except the truth of what I said. I stepped to the far corner of the room and sat down as peacefully as I could. Waiting for her response and reaction.

Old 08-14-2004, 07:41 PM
A Little of Both

Stunned, she sat motionless on the bed. Staring across the room at him. Her mind warring with what her heart told her was true. The sorrow in his eyes was unmistakeable. This was indeed her saviour. His family was killed, his life taken from him, transformed into this abomination by the same vile creature who had taken her family from her. Dispite a lifetime of hatred for his kind, she could not find it in her heart to hate him. But could she truly trust him? Wasn't he driven by his lust for blood as was every Vampire?

Shocked as she was, her mind was left open to him. He heard each thought, and realized the doubts she still harbored. He could feel her hatred begin to slip away as she took his word for truth and realized his hurt matched her own.

"I can not reconcile this." she said softly, almost a whisper. Louder she continued "I am sorry for your family. And I will always be greatfull to you for saving my life. But, you are still a vampire....with the appetites of your kind. You bring me here to your castle, not to kill me you say, but as a companion. How am I ever to trust you?"

His gaze traveled her body from head to toe. She shifted uncomfortably under the weight of it. He had appetites of an altogether different nature in mind where she was concerened. But how could he make her understand?

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles

Old 08-17-2004, 12:13 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

I knew that had excepted my words for truth, even though she could not bring herself to admit it yet. But if I did not do something fast, I would lose her again.

"I promise you Seraphina, that I desire your companionship for more than what my kind is known for. And as for my needs, those vile ones as you call them, are no longer within me. I have survived so long as I no longer need it to survive. And if and when I do, it will not be from you. You are too special and cherished by me for such a vile and dispictable thing. So please stay with me, I can guarantee that you will live longer in my company than out fighting my kind on the streets."

Then very slowly, I stand and walk as slow as I possible can to stand before her. From a an inner pocket I remove a small pouchand hand it to her. Inside is a locket that I had taken from her mother years ago, but could not part with it until now. As Seraphina looked at it and opened it, she began to cry. Tears that had been in her for years, and never released until now. I kneeled before her and wrapped my warm arms around her. Making sure to power them so she felt the warmth and strength in them. As her tears poured down her lovely face, I gentle kissed her and held her tight against me. Letting her hear and full my dead heart beat within my dried chest.