Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-24-2004, 11:03 PM

Wizard of Oz Sexplosion

Here are some ideas I've been thinking about for a nice erotic story inspired by the Wizard of Oz. Anyone have more suggestions so I can get started???

Here's what I have so far:
Ideas:
- Dorothy mast. In bedroom, hot day, ice from lemonade made by Aunt Em, watching new farmhand Tyler
- Runs away to see fortune teller (you need to experience the ultimate orgasm)
- Hurricane
- Wakes up in Munchkinland, gangbang w/ dwarfs, magic dust
- S&M Witch exploits
- Glenda lez fun
- Yellow Brick Road (in search of the Ult. Orgasm!)
- Scarecrow ?
- Tin Man ?
- Lion ?
- Dangerous hurdles
- Arrive at OZ, try to get in, tons of sexual favors
- Mad sex w/ the Wizard, entire city of OZ (w/ crazy traditions, colored horses…) create a massive orgy for Dorothy to achieve her dream of getting the ult. Orgasm, which she does at the climax of the Oz city orgy sex party

It was 103 degrees on the farm. Dorothy sat on her bed wearing a tight white bra and tiny denim shorts. Her hair was drenched in sweat as she took a long sip from a full glass of freshly-made lemonade. A rickety fan was pointed directly at her. Ramon, the new farmhand, caught her eye. He was glistening with sweat and his body was taught and articulate with muscles. She noticed a huge bulge in his jeans and she leaned back on her bed and began to reach her hand down the front of her shorts. Her fingertips bristled through moist pubic hair and latched onto the flukes of her meaty pussy lips. Her index finger fell into a groove immediately and she let out a content groan that was much louder than she intended.

Tell me what you want to read about!!