Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2008, 12:58 PM

My CUCKOLD TORTURE: how it all started

Karen looked me right in the eye...put her hands on my shoulders and slammed her right knee into my balls!! I went down screaming onto the bathroom floor!! I suspected when I came crawling back home after leaving my wife....she'd be less than enthusiastic to take me back. She was right, she always was. I was broke, lost my job, had no place to live....and was willing to return as her personal servant, rather than her husband.

Although I had only been gone about two months, things were very....different. Karen was seeing our next door neighbor, Tom. He never really liked me but me always liked and flirted with Karen. My stupid jealousy was one reason I'd left. Now that I was back, it was even worse! Tom liked me even less...but the real problem....was his daughter!

Becky was only 22, but she still had the body of a hot 17 year old, tall and tight, long legs and still maturing little titties with the hardest nipples I'd ever seen!! She was always laying around her poof, in the yard next to ours...and from our upstairs bedroom...I had an unlimited view of this little minx!!

Considering my current situation, I was constantly horny, but very cautious, Becky's dad hated me, Karen didn't trust me, and I was on thin ice by just being in my own house!

Becky was a constant tease...she always smiled, talked to my like I was her best friend, she loved to let me see her in her tiny bikini.....or running around in a little halter top and super short jean cutoffs. I was in misery...just seeing her.....that’s how my new life all started!!

Karen grabbed the back of my jeans and dragged me to the toilet. She was almost 6 feet tall, and didn't have any problem handling my balled up, sobbing form. She raised the toilet seat, pulled my head up by the hair, and shoved my face into the water in the bowl. She'd used it recently and hadn't flushed...so what was it the toilet was mostly her piss!!

My face was submerged and I tried to hold my breath while still gasping in pain! She yanked me up long enough to suck in some air, then plunged me back under water again!! After almost a minute and a half...i was nearly drowning! She pulled me up, threw me to the floor and stared pulling off my jeans. I was still in agony, and certainly offered no resistance!!

"The shorts!" she growled at me....

I pushed my underwear off, and tried to look up at her, she began pushing me into the shower stall next to me with her feet. Still on my knees....she pulled my head back, and poured a huge stream of her shampoo into my mouth!! I immediately began to gag and choke...but she dropped the bottle, pushed my chin up with her other hand.....and watched me swallow about half of it!!

"DRINK IT!!!" she ordered!!

I laid there almost puking. Karen filled a small red enema syringe with more shampoo...then kicked me back onto the shower stall floor....I was protecting my balls from a second kick... when she just reached down...shoved the nozzle into my asshole and gave the syringe a hard squeeze! It took about two seconds to feel the shampoo turn into pure fire inside me!! I was screaming again!!

"You SHIT in my shower and you'll get another kick in the balls!!" She warned me!

I was totally in agony....pure shampoo in my ass was even worse than the pain in my nuts! Karen reached up and turned on the shower...and I was sprayed with ice cold water!!

"NO!!" she growled as I reached for the hot water handle....

"I have to take a shower too....and you’re not going to use all my hot water!!"

Karen pulled the shower door closed an left me suffering!! By the time she returned, I was practically turning blue!! I was still drooling and spitting out shampoo, and my insides were about to explode. She pulled me out by my hair and plopped me onto the toilet. My bowels erupted into the bowl...but that only made the burning worse!!

Karen stood there watching me. In her hands....were the leather cuffs we used to play our bondage games with...only she was the one who always ore them!!

"What the fuck did I do?!!" I nervously whined...

Karen grabbed the shampoo bottle again..

"You want a shot of this again?!" she grunted

I shook my head in fear!! She dropped the bottle, then handed me the cuffs and ordered me to put them on...while she began to explain her hostility.

"Becky says you've been watching her in the pool....and you've gotten very friendly with her...and now I find out she's been over HERE, while I'm at work?"

I tried to explain that she came over to get some sodas from the fridge...but Karen wasn't listening! I buckled the cuffs on and weakly stood up. My balls still hurt terribly...and I was afraid I was going to puke from the shampoo!! Karen ordered me to turn around, then she padlocked my wrists together behind my back!! I protested briefly, but that ended when she shoved the red ball gag with her teeth marks on it, into my mouth and buckled it on. I was led to the tiny closet in the spare bedroom....where I'd been sleeping since she allowed me back into the house. She told me to get on my knees, then she padlocked my ankles together, pulled my hands down and attached my wrists to my ankles with a plastic zip strip. I was pushed onto my belly, landing onto the floor with a hard thud, then she pushed me into the empty closet with her feet! I laid there, hog-tied on my belly...gagged and trembling in pain and fear.

"Welcome to your new home, asshole!!" she laughed......

"I have to go to work, and now at least I'll know where you're at all day!!"

I tried to grunt a complaint but there was no point...Karen closed the door leaving me in complete darkness!! i could hear her getting ready...and actually smell the fresh coffee in the kitchen...then I heard her make a phone call. She returned just before she left and opened the door. She place a plate of fresh cooked eggs and sausage in the corner of the closet...then put a cup of steaming coffee next to it. The delicious smell was maddening!!

"Enjoy your breakfast!" she chuckled. There was no way I could eat it...and she knew the aroma would torture me for hours!

"By the way" she added, "Becky has YOUR house key now, and she'll be over to check on you now and then.....and I have the key to those locks so don't think you're gonna get out of them until I get home tonight... which might be late.....Toms taking me out for a drink after work tonight!!"

Karen shut the door again and I was alone!! The closet wasn't even big enough for me to roll onto my side, so I was on my belly all day long!! Things really got bad around noon, when Becky showed up!! She just smiled at my situation!! She just sat there on the floor in front of me...in that skimpy little bikini and painted her nails....torturing me with that hot little body...then she said it was hot enough outside to go sunbathing for a while. She returned two hours later...stood just out of my sight and stripped off her bikini and wrapped herself in a very small towel. Becky held up her sweaty bikini top with two fingers, then tied it around my neck!! The even sweatier bottoms she tied around my head and face!!! The soaked crotch of her bikini was right over my mouth and nose!! My cock, beneath me was horribly hard!!

"Do you like the way I smell??" she teased!

She showered, returned to recline on my bed and watch tv where she knew i couldn’t help but watch her!! Hours later.....when Karen and Tom returned...Becky snatched up the bikini off of me...and hurried home to her father. Karen finally released me...after her shower, she let me shower and FINALLY piss...then join her in the kitchen. I hadn't eaten all day, Karen had me cuffed again so she hand fed me some stale salad, cold french fries and a piece of toast from her dinner with Tom.

I was secured to my bed with my ankles spread wide, and attached to the foot board with more zip strips. Karen at least left my hands free...

"At least you can jerk off or something" she said rather coldly. "You probably need it after your visits with Becky today!!"

Just before she left...she sat on the bed next to me. Suddenly there was a hint of kindness in her voice again.

"I am not going to divorce you...even though Tom says I should...and he wants to press charges against you as a sexual predator against his daughter!!"

I swore nothing happened...but Karen and I had shared a pretty wild sex life and she knew more about me than I wished she knew!! I think she knew I'd done nothing wrong...but she just couldn't pass up this opportunity to use it all against me...and Tom was a huge influence on her!!

Karen was a paralegal in a very prestigious firm and also refused to announce to the world that her husband might be a sexual predator!!

"We're going to have a TRIAL....tomorrow night" Karen announced. "Downstairs in the living room...and your future will be decided at that time!"

An hour after she went to bed, and I was sure she was asleep...I started jerking off....I came in minutes...but did it again half an hour later!! Unfortunately...I could only cum all over myself...and wiped it up...and swallowed the evidence.....my own cum!!! By morning I was dying to close my legs.....Karen re-tied me in the closet...and that evening I was released...for my "trial!!!.

NEXT: Part two...Tried, Convicted.....and sentenced!!

Comments? Suggestions! Feedback? Mojoel531@msn.com

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-25-2008 at 02:03 PM.