Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-27-2002, 12:56 PM

Bubble Bath

This story is based on a real life experience that happened last week with my wife Vallery.

It was a typical tuesday evening as I came home from work, exhausted from a hard day at the office. My wife had that day off, and she obviously had a fun day, as I entered the living room and found a blanket on the floor with a XXX movie playing, as well as the blue dildo I bought for her covered with all her juices. I picked up the dildo,turned off the movie and went upstairs to our bedroom and took my shirt off, and put the dildo in the drawer near the bed. Our bathroom is connected to our bedroom, so I went into the bathroom and saw my sexy wife sitting in a hot bubble bath.

For those of you that dont know already I'll go ahead and descrbie both of us. Vallery has dark ebony skin, a nice fat ass that can last for days, nice sexy thick legs, and DDD tits that I suck on the regular. At the time her black hair was str8 and down to her shoulders in the bath tub. Shes about 5 foot 7. now as for me, I have short black hair and I'm 6 feet tall, weigh about 160 pounds, and tanned skin, my dad is half Brazilian/half black and my mom is white, so I could pass for a Mexican or Puerto Rican. Now for the good stuff, my cock is 7 inches hard, and I actually keep it completely shaved, I think it looks better and feels better for me. And my wife actually keeps her pussy natural and hairy, so wer kinda different with the male with the shaved cock and the woman with the hairy bush, but anyways back to the story.

"It looks like somebody had a lot of fund today"I said as I entered the bathroom.

"I couldn't help it I've been craving hard cock all day" Vallery said.

I made my way over to the tub and said "I'm more than happy to accomodate your needs"

"Shut up and give me that hard cock" Vallery said and she reached over and started undoing my belt and pants. Before I knew it my pants and boxers were down to my ankles, and Vallery was stroking my cock in her right hand and licking the crotch area around my cock, which I just shaved 2 days ago. "mmmm I love shaved cock" Vallery said as she was licking my whole crotch area around my bulging cock."oh god that feels good"I said as she was licking me. Finally Vallery started sucking on the head of my hard bulging cock, slow hard sucks that drove me crazy. I started moaning loud and Vallery said "yeah baby let it all out im going to make you feel good" then she started taking turns licking my cockhead up and down and sucking the head with nice slow hard sucks. Then she started taking more in her mouth each time, until she was deep throating my hard cock. I put my hands on her head to guide her. If she kept doing this I wouldn't be able to take much more of this. Then she started to push my thresh hold, and put both her hands on ass cheeks and spread them, gripping them nice and hard, increasing her sucking at the same time."motherfucker" I said as she was sucking my cock like a wild woman with both her hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them. I said"damn babe im gonna cum" that didn't deter her one bit and she pressed on with sucking cock, and I felt a finger enter my asshole. It felt really good, I moaned "oh yes fuck me" and then she inserted another finger and I kind of tensed up, but then it felt good and she started to fuck me hard with her 2 fingers, sucking my all the while. I didnt last much longer after that and I screamed "OOOOOOOOOOH SHIT" and I came all in her mouth and it dripped out of her mouth in the bath tub. She kept her fingers in me and my cock in her mouth until I was soft, then she let go. I went and got undressed and laid on the bed as Vallery came in with a towel covering her body. I got up and started kissing her mouth wildly, our tongues lashing against each other in our mouths, I could taste some of the cum that I shot in her mouth not too long ago, and it kind of turned me on, She let her towel drop to the floor and I moved down and started sucking her tits like a starved child and she said"oh yes adam fuck me I need to be fucked hard" and then I bent her over and made her put her hands on the bed, with her hot sexy black ass sticking up in the air. I moved down and started to lick her asshole, and put both my hands on her ass cheeks and spread them as far as I could. I could hear Vallery moaning and she said"oh baby lick my ass fuckin tongue fuck my hot ass" and that only urged me on, and I started to tongue fuck her hot ass for all I was worth, and I felt that my cock was hard as rock. I got her asshole all nice and lubed with my saliva, and I gave her ass a nice slap and I went and got the blue dildo, which is 9 inches long and 2 inches thick, a pretty fat dildo. I inserted the dildo in her ass and she said"oh god yes fuck me with the fat cock put that fuckin thing inside me im a dirty whore" she was lubed up pretty good from the rim job I just gave her, so the dildo went str8 in and I started to fuck her with it. She went over the edge screaming "oh god fuck my ass fuck my ass hard i've been bad and I need my ass fucked" and I started to fuck her as hard as I could with the dildo, and I could feel my cock jump up and down dripping pre cum. I saw her pussy dripping her hot juice all over the bed, and it didn't take long and she said"OOOOOOH JESUS" and came all over our bed, drenching the sheets. I slowly withdrew the dildo from her hot ass, and she laid down on the bed and started fingering her pussy. I took the dildo and guided it to her mouth and she started sucking it slowly, and I could feel my cock getting hard as fucking steel watching this. I got on top of Vallery and put my hard cock in her cunt and started fucking her like a wild man, with her sucking the dildo. In this situation I couln't last long and shot my load inside her in a matter of seconds, and she kept sucking that dildo like nobodies business. I got off her and she put the dildo up to me lips and said "suck that cock for me baby you'll like it" and for some reason this turned me on and I started to suck on the dildo, and she said "oh yeah my babies a good little cocksucker" and my cock was hard again before I knew it and I was stroking my own cock, and sucking the blue dildo. My wife was holding it and said "oh yeah suck that cock you little cocksucker" and I could take about half of it in my mouth, and I was stroking my cock like crazy, it was a really hot situation. She took the dildo out of my mouth and we started frenching like crazy, our hands all over our hot bodies. She was on top of me and started sucking my nipples, taking turns until they were both hard as lead, and she made her way down to my cock, and started sucking it like she hasn't seen a cock in years. Then she shifted over and put her pussy on my face, in a 69 situation, and let me tell you I ate that pussy like I was a starved man and this was my only food. I sucked all the juices and cum out of it that I shot in earlier, and she was sucking my cock like crazy. I came first, shooting my cum all in her hot mouth, and a couple mins later she came all over my face. She got off me and we both laid on the bed, breathing hard like we ran a 5 mile run. After a couple mins Vallery grabbed the dildo and got on top of me, straddling me and said "I want 2 cocks inside" and started shoving the dildo up her ass, and that got me hard instantly and I guided my cock up her hot pussy. It took a min to get into a rhythm, with her fucking her ass with the dildo and me fucking her hot pussy when she was riding me, but when we did, she was screaming like a banshee"oh yes fuck me oh god I have 2 fucking cocks in my body this is out of this fucking world oh jesus" and I was fucking her hard as I could, and she was shoving that dildo in and out of her ass hard. Her juices were dripping like a pond,and I reached up and grabbed her huge tits, twisting the nipples around. and she said "oh baby im going to cum all over this fucking room" and I said "do it shoot your fucking juices all over this fucking room" and she screamed "OOOOOOOOOOOOH JESUS MOTHERFUCKER" and she shot her juices all over the fucking place, and collapsed on top of me. I was still hard, so I withdrew from her pussy and finished myself off by jacking off and cumming all over her face.

After that we cleaned ourselves off and went to sleep. that was a fucking hot night.
Old 05-27-2002, 09:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to boricuaMan19 Send a message via Yahoo to boricuaMan19
DAMN. MAN A HOT STORY !!!

SEND ME SOME IN MY EMAIL (BORICUAOFTHEUS@AOL.COM)

GOT ANY pics of your wife ?

:D :fish: :redghost:
Old 05-28-2002, 02:31 AM
õ¿õ

Really great story! Hoping to hear more ;)
Old 05-28-2002, 05:01 PM

I posted 2 other stories here, Filling in all the holes and The Room Mate, both true stories their down in this forum somewhere.
Old 06-13-2002, 03:34 AM
dobbydog

please give me some pics of you and your wife fucking at thehunterrox@yahoo.com