Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-15-2002, 09:35 AM
Turning the other cheek!

the panty raid

hey guys and gals,
it's my first time ( at writing ), so be gentle! ...what am I saying?

It was the final night of our frat initiation. We were all huddled outside the back of the sorority house, dressed in black with shoe-polished faces, with a few of the seniors present. The rules were simple. We were to get in, gather as many pieces of underwear as we can, and get out in the allotted time. Extra points for variety. Our accomplishments would determine the level of privilege we enjoyed for the next few years in the frat. Then we were off. I decided to head up to the top floor. The senior girls lived there, so I figured there should be more variety in underwear available. Plus, I suspected none of the other guys would want to chance wasting time with stairs. In a few minutes, I was on the floor, facing a long dark corridor. The first doors on either end led to bathrooms, and the one nearest me was being used, as I could hear the shower going. I silently slid past and carefully entered the first room.

This room was occupied, but the owner was sleeping soundly. I crept over to the dressing table, opened the drawers, and poked around. I was rewarded with a couple of nice lace sets, but nothing too revealing. Time for the next room. The next door was showing a light underneath, but I could hear no sound from within, so I entered cautiously. Empty. From the clothes tossed on the bed, I assumed this was the girl in the shower. As I opened the drawers, I was pleased to find a lot of racy pieces, including some nice crotchless panties. Visions of a very happy frat life flashed through my head as I moved to the door with my booty. Then I noticed the handle was moving!

I did the only thing I could. Yep, I dived in the cupboard. I could not risk having an alarm sounded so early. I had barely closed the cupboard when she entered, locking the door behind her. As she moved in front of the dressing table and sat in front of the mirror, I peeped to get a look. She was wrapped in a towel with another around her hair, a slim, smallish brunette. She sat in front of the mirror and proceeded to dry her long hair. As she combed it out, she began to hum to herself. It took me a while to recognize the tune… ‘Faith‘ by George Michael, an old favorite of mine. When the hair was done to her liking, she stood up and unwrapped the towel around her. I had to hold on to the hanging bar! Despite her stature, she had lovely, round breasts, without a sag in sight. There was not an inch of fat on her, and in the reflection of the mirror, I could see her pussy was cleanly shaved. This girl was hot! I could feel my dick starting to pulse.

She toweled herself off, and then bent over to give me a heavenly view, as she reached into a drawer to take out a sort top, which she slipped on. It barely covered her breasts, leaving the rest of her completely exposed. She then proceeded to examine herself from all angles, resting her hands here and there as though pushing in unwanted fat. I know I wasn’t seeing any!

Suddenly she stopped, and faced the mirror. She tilted her head slightly, and with a smile on her face, she reached down to her pussy, and started massaging her cunt, flicking her clit and parting her lips slowly and gently at first. I could not believe this! I could not help but massage my own hard dick inside my pants. I could see that she was working herself up into a state of ecstasy, two fingers deep in her cunt, when she paused for a moment. She reached into another drawer, and pulled out what could only be a dildo. It was shaped like a penis, and from I where I was, looked to be about nine inches long. She moved to the bed, and lay back as she started to work the dildo in and out of her now wet pussy.

I shifted slightly to get a better view, and watched her at work. Whenever she brought the dildo out, I could see the shaft of it shining, as her juices started to cover it. She was moving faster and faster, and I was amazed at how she took the whole length into her small frame. Suddenly she shuddered, arched her back high off the bed, and let out a long, soft moan, which sent a tingle down my spine and into my cock. As she slowly removed the dildo from her glistening cunt, I could see her cum literally running off of it. It was soaked! I was fighting back my own climax, as I could not forget why I was there. I had myself almost under control, when she did something that blew my mind and my dick!

She looked at the dildo, covered in her own juices, and then she started to lick it! Gently at first, as if it was a real cock, then covering more and more of it. I was stunned! I had never seen this done before! The next thing I knew, she had swallowed the whole thing, and was deep-throating it! I had to bite my lip to not scream out, as my dick could not take any more, and exploded in my pants. I could only watch as she worked this huge dildo, taking it almost to the end, while her other hand worked her pussy again. She brought herself to another orgasm, as hard as the first, and then got up, resting the dildo on the dressing table, still shining, but now completely devoid of any cum of any kind. She slipped into a sweat pants, grabbed a small toilet bag, and headed back out the door. It took me a few moments to get my knees to stop shaking and start my legs moving again!

Old 09-15-2002, 09:45 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Your first huh?? Keep up the good work!! Anxious to see what else you have in that naughty mind!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-15-2002, 09:51 AM
Turning the other cheek!

thanks, lilith! although i'm disappointed you want me for my mind!

Old 09-15-2002, 10:28 AM
MuffDiver

Send a message via Yahoo to Saddaddy
Good Story ! Is there going to be a second part to this story?
Old 09-15-2002, 10:46 AM
Melted

Great first story dannyk!!! Can't wait to hear more from you!!! :)

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 09-15-2002, 05:34 PM
Turning the other cheek!

you love me! you really love me!

Old 09-18-2002, 10:20 AM
Seductress

Dannyk........oooohhhh....wow....very sexy hot story

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 10-23-2003, 08:19 PM

good story

keep working on the next instalment like maybe you get to meet her at the next mixer ??

Saggy