Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-24-2003, 01:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Scorp
my birthday

You’d think that on your birthday you would get out of work early. Wishful thinking on my part. Yes, it was my birthday today. Through the years, it seems that celebrations have become less and less important, maybe we’ve all become old now. They are usually a good excuse of getting together, talk about what’s new but mostly talk about what was. Yea definitely getting old now.

Its night out, quiet as I pull up to my pad. Walking through a moonlit night, I wonder when they are going to finally fix the streetlamp. My shoes echo in the night as I work my way upstairs to my apartment. All is a bit too quiet, maybe everyone has gone out on my day of birth. Fantastic. Upon opening the door, I am greeted by blinding darkness. I tend to close all drapes, windows and doors. Darkness is good but lonely. Hell, that’s something I’m used to. Dropping my keys on the desk near the door, being routine and knowing exactly where to put them, walking around in the dark, taking off my shoes, to my room. By now, I have my coat off tossing it on the bed without even looking, my shirt goes off next while I flick my halogen lamp on in the same motion. A thin trail of light comes on, I have it set to the absolute minimum. Yea I’m not a fan of light.

I run my hand through my hair and sigh. It feels good to be at home. It feels even better when you take off your clothes after a long day at work. Somehow it completes the ‘I am home’ feeling. I slide off my pants and kick it towards the hamper. Sitting on my bed I work off my socks and stop, head bowed sniffing to the side I catch a whiff of perfume. Sniffing for the scent I look at my window and found that I left a crack of it open. Someone is smelling good for someone else. Pity it isn’t me.

I lay down on my bed stripped down to my boxers moving around in my sheets a bit. You know that great feeling of soft, cool sheets on your skin as you move around on it. I put my hands behind my head and stare up at the ceiling. Traces of the perfume trail soft fingers around my nose. Closing my eyes I take a moment and give in to a guilty pleasure and let the scent seduce me. Between moving on my sheets and taking in the fragrance, its enough to get me hard, really hard. Yes its been a while. The crack in the window lets in a autumn breeze and it blows gently on my skin, tracing down my body heightened by a light sheen of sweat. Little breathes dance from my face, to my chest tightening my nipples, down to my thighs. I even spread my legs a bit. My cock is pushing my boxers straight up in the air and I take it in my hand, using my palm to rub on my head, then gripping the cloth over it and stroke it up and down slowly.

A chuckle forms from my throat as I catch myself doing what I’m doing. We all talk to ourselves even though we won’t admit it. The great thing about a guilty pleasure is that it never fails to make you feel silly after you do it. No matter how good it was. Sitting up on my bed, I run my hand through my spiked hair and walk to the bathroom. I was wrong. To complete the feeling that you are now home and relaxed, one needs a shower, or a bath. Unfortunately I have one of those bath/showers where I am too tall for the tub. I have to do one of those submerge your chest but expose my knees, or expose the chest to have your legs inside. It becomes more of a slow workout, trying to decide where you want hot water instead of enjoyment.

I turn on the faucet to get the hot water going. Standing in front of the mirror I just had to check myself out. Posing, flexing making faces. Yes you do it too so be quiet. I slide my boxers off and realize that I’m still hard. Work has been long these days that I don’t even really have time for myself. Isn’t that sad? Traces of heated mist approaches my shoulders, letting me know my shower is almost ready. I do one more bicep flex and tell myself to go to the gym which I know deep inside I won’t do.

Putting my hand inside to test the water, I nod and slide the curtains to one side and step in. Hot water dances down my bare skin as I open my mouth to take in a breath of warm air. My dark hair now falling down against my head as I look down, planting both hands flat against the wall, facing the shower and letting the water blanket my body. Easing my neck side to side, getting a massage somehow from the water. Warm air heightens my sense of smell. Maybe that’s why shampoos and soap always smell stronger inside the shower then when done. I think about this because all of a sudden the perfume which was faint in my room now fills the bathroom. I open my eyes, arms still planted flat on the wall and turn my head to the side. My curtains are thin enough so you can somewhat see through them. And from looking to the side I see a silhouette of someone from the side.

My heart jumps to my throat and with one hand I slide the curtains open fast, the other raised lethally with a bottle of shampoo. What I’m greeted with is a wicked smile, blue eyes, blonde hair and a gorgeous body. She was in the middle of sliding off her skirt still bent still bend down. Her top was off already revealing smooth shoulders and very nice breast. Couldn’t tell what color her nipples were yet since her arm was blocking them from the side. I saw her eyes go up and down taking my body in. Guess its only fair. Realizing that I have a bottle of shampoo poised to strike, I lower it and let modesty creep in and cover myself with the shower curtain. What is more shocking then a beautiful girl in your bathroom taking her clothes off catching you naked with a smile? God help me with names, but I never forget a face. I recognized her from somewhere before. @
Old 08-24-2003, 07:35 PM

So what do you say when in that situation, or even do? Where did I see her before, damn she’s hot, who is this naked girl, damn I want to fuck her, who let her in, who cares, what if she’s some psycho bitch, she’s naked damnit, thoughts race through my head in a matter of seconds as I try to get a grip with reality. What I end up doing is just stare at her while she continues to undress herself. No panties… why am I not surprised. I don’t know which is more dangerous, her eyes or her smile. She slides her skirt down slowly and comes to me with a little sway. Their pink if you were still wondering. The silence is too long and I have finally decided what I was going to say. “Hello”, I barely mouth out the word. Somehow the smile she has becomes bigger, now in front of me taking a finger and sliding it down my wet face. I try to mouth something out again and she takes her finger and puts it over my lips shishing me. Stepping into the shower, she closes her eyes and lets the water run through her hair, then swings it side to side, opening her eyes slowly and takes in an exaggerated breath of air.

Her back is to the faucet and blocks the water from getting to me, splashing off her gorgeous body. I pull her close to me by the waist, her skin just as soft as I thought it would be. I stand there looking into her eyes, and she stands there looking back at me, lips partly open, waiting. She let her hands move onto my chest sliding it up and down. I automatically flex. Years of machismo taking over there. I stand about 5”7’, which means she must be around 5”4 since I had to knudge her face up with mine as I leaned in to kiss her. Even through the shower she smelled lovely, my nose brushing against her skin as my lips sucked on hers. I open my eyes and see that she does the same as I part from the kiss to take a look at her. She looks down and bites her lip and I move my hands from her waist up to her neck pulling her into another deep kiss, my tongue opening her mouth and then exploring inside. She takes her hands and runs them up my body and then through my hair. Needless to say that by this time my cock has become extremely hard, especially with her grinding into me while we kissed.

She starts to moan into my mouth and I suck it in hungrily, letting it fuel my lust. I take her arms and raise them over her head, backing her up into the wall and pinning them against it. She gasps lightly as the wall hits her back and I walk in close, the faucet now hitting my face. I shake my head to get my hair out of my face, the water hitting my eyes but somehow I keep them open. I suck in a deep breath, baring my teeth and move into her, my face now inches from hers, my eyes intense and hungry, my breaths hard. In her blue eyes I see excitement, sex, and submissiveness. And yes, she’s breathing pretty heavy as well.

I feel her move forward to kiss me and I meet back, sucking on her lips, biting them, tugging on them. I pull away mid session and she leans forward again for more. I tilt her head to the side and I start to bite on her neck, licking the water off it, sucking on it. I press into her chest, feeling her breasts rub against mine, her nipples both soft and hard. I kiss and bite my way to the side of her shoulder, it not being hard since her arms were raised over her head. I feel her struggle a bit and entwine my fingers with hers, and right when I do so she squeezes them hard, her nails digging into the back of my hands. I start grinding into her, letting my cock get pressed down against her body, her heavy breaths turning to moans as she digs her nails into my hand on and off.

I kiss back from her shoulders to her mouth and she kisses me roughly, pressing her face into mine, luring my tongue into her mouth and sucking on it. I feel her try to lower her right arm and I bring it back up slowly. She presses her head against mine, pulling her mouth away and lets out in a heavy voice, “Let me feel your cock.” I look into her eyes and lick her lips and she lets out a moan and asks again, her voice stronger this time, “Please let me touch your cock.” I let her right arm down and she traces down my body and I can’t but help flex wherever she touches, my breaths coming out hard and heavy. Her hand lingers down to my hairs below, I keep myself trimmed and she gently slides her hands through it. She then goes down further with her hand and takes my cock in her hand and strokes it gently up and down my shaft, running her thumb deftly on my head, making me groan loudly against her lips. She whispers into my ear, “I want your cock inside of me. Come out when I tell you to.”

With that, she gives me a fast kiss, gets a towel and dries herself off quickly. She turns back and looks at me with a smile, her hair still wet tracing beads of water down her skin. I turn off the water and look at her, throwing the curtains wide open. She tosses me the towel and walks out the door. “Remember what I said.” With that she walks out the door, her grin trailing out with her. @
Old 08-25-2003, 06:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wyldchyld
more...i demand more...please?
Old 08-25-2003, 08:28 PM

*smiles*

i'm working on it wyldchyld. i'll post it as soon as i'm done. promise.
Old 08-26-2003, 10:00 PM

I forget how long I stood there before I realize what is really happening. It was one of those second/eternity moments. Even through the fog steamed mirrors, I can see my eyes gaping wide at myself. Sliding both hands atop my head, slicking my hair back I lean against the shower sucking hot air into my mouth. Am I really gonna do this, that was fucking hot, who the hell is she, thoughts spill onto thoughts as it gets harder to finish even one. I step out of the shower and realize that her skirt was still on the floor. I rummage through them thinking they are pants and I may find a wallet. So I’m not thinking to rationally right now. I pick them up and stretch them out, holding it in front of me. Slender lil thing she is. I fold them and place it atop the sink. Sliding my hands on the mirror so that I may see myself, I gaze into my dark brown eyes wondering what I should do next. Absently, I dry myself off and fold my towel across my waist. That is when I hear, “You may come out now.”

I open the door slowly, both light and steam escaping outside. Flickering lights dance the wall as I walk into a candle lit room. Weird smells come to me, I was never a big fan of candles and incense but I’ll be damned if I complain about it now. As I turn the corner and walk towards my room, I find the beauty propped up sideways on my bed, leaning on one arm, the other scratching black stockings with her legs bent to the back. I guess in the time with me inside the he bathroom she managed to change, light candles and make my bed. She now wore sheer black stockings, laced up to a matching black corset, revealing generous cleavage, sheer and solid alternating around her waist and sides with patterns. Cute little black panties with little red flowers complete the package. How you ladies get into these things, I will never know.

Leaning against the wall, crossing my legs and arms letting my shoulders brace me I flash a grin at her. “I have to admit, this is definitely the first time where I’ve seen a girl naked first and dressed second.” That brought a smile to her face, and I feel some control back in the situation. I walk up to her slowly and she straightens to sit up on her knees, legs outspread behind her. She plants her hands on my chest as I come up to her, hair still a bit wet as she kisses my stomach, leaving little burn marks as she works her way up and down, her nails scratching me just enough to get a grunt of pleasure out and goes to pinch my nipple. I stand there stroking her hair, looking strong into her eyes, while my knees are actually melting more with each kiss.

She pulls my towel off and cups my balls in her hand. My cock springs out in freedom and she lets out a little giggle. One hand fondling my sac down below, the other taking hold of my cock and planting little kisses around it, on my shaft, overall being a delicious tease. I trace my hands down her neck, down to her shoulders, sliding my fingers against the black straps. She looks up at me and takes her tongue and laps it around my head slowly, gazing deeply into my eyes. My cock being that much closer in her mouth, I automatically thrust forward, but of course she’s ready for that and moves back, still just lapping on my head. Taking my cock out, she slaps it on the side of her cheek gently tsk’ing at me.

Through my eyes I tell her I’ll be good and she puts it back in her mouth and starts to suck my head, making little noises as she strokes my hardness in her hand. I stand there, not moving, not wanting it to stop, but wanting more, flexing my hands tightly at my sides, opening them back up and letting out a explosive breath right after she takes all of me inside her mouth. I feel myself in her mouth as she plants her face down to the base, looking up wickedly, her tongue like a soft wave inside her mouth, licking the bottom of my shaft, the closing her eyes in deep enjoyment as she starts to come up slowly, opening her eyes lazily midway up. Holding my cock in her hand, she presses the tip of her tongue into my hole putting pressure until I let out a grunt and plunges down on my cock once more. Letting out a gasp of air the fire burns inside my eyes as I look at her pleasuring me. Her eyes are closed as she remains focused going up and down, not feeling the weight of my gaze. She just opened the last door and doesn’t know it yet.
Old 08-29-2003, 02:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wyldchyld
how long do i have to wait for more?
Old 09-05-2003, 12:45 PM

I slide my hand through her soft hair, dragging my fingers on the top of her head, scratching her scalp. She moans while taking me and I grab a fistful of golden silk pulling her back. A sound part excitement, part shock escapes her as she looks up at me quickly. She plants both hands on the bed as I pull my cock out of her mouth slowly, her cheeks sunken in from sucking and making a little sound as I pull out. Her mouth parts slightly as she gives me a little innocent look, my hand still having a fistful of hair. Looking in her eyes with a hard look of both lust and passion, I take my hardened cock and rub it against her cheek, across her lips. She parts her mouth open for me and I slide it inside her again, bobbing her head up and down faster and faster. She takes it all, now bracing herself on my thighs, making little gagging sounds as I fuck her face, making her go up and down on my cock.

Desire fills me as my head runs forcefully into her little wet mouth. I pull her off me and push her with just enough force so that she falls down. She unfolds her knees from underneath herself, bending them on the bed. I scoot her up the bed a bit and raise a leg to me, nuzzling my face against the stocking, kissing my way down to her knee, kissing her thighs, biting when I finally feel skin. Little whimpers only excite me more as I bite my way down further, finally meeting black cloth again, little red flowers in front of my face as I burry my tongue inside, tasting her wetness through her panties, taking long licks up and down her slit, pushing my tongue through. Rubbing my face deep and hard into her, turning my head to the side and nibbling on her thighs, she bucks underneath me, grinding into me. As I continue to lick her through her panties, I see her hand slide down to her garter and undo them, then raising her hands back on her panties, she puts her legs over my head and starts to take them off, thinking I will move away for her. I keep my face where it is, my mouth over where her pearl is, my lips wrapped around it biting down gently, looking in her eyes.

She arches her back and raises her ass in the air as she squirms and moans, trying to get her panties off, her garters swinging to the side like writhing snakes as she moves, my mouth only working faster on her clit, my hands now squeezing her ass, holding her up, raising her to me. “Please, let me take them off. I want your tongue inside me.” She begs as she lets out another long moan as she closes her legs tightly around my head and opening them again. Whimpers of pleading and moaning fill the room as she lays back down, her hands away from her panties, drawn as far down as they could, her hands moving to my head, taking a handful of hair, messing it up more then trying to pull it away or push it in deeper. Actually I couldn’t wait to be able to taste her fully, but driving her crazy was getting me really hot. I guess teasing is in both our bloods.

I pull away from her, and she looks at me for permission, her hands instantly moving to the trim of her laced panties, eager. I slide the panties down for her, sliding them past her legs, scratching them, tossing the wet bundle to the side. My hands reach to her sides, flipping her over on all fours. My hands feel up from her inner thighs to her ass, taking handfuls reveling in how firm it is and yet soft. She turns around and looks at me expectantly, grinding her hips back, swishing her ass in the air with a grin. What she gets however is a spank on her rump, making it a delicious pink. A surprised gasp enters the air ending in a little naughty ‘ohh’ where it starts high and ends low that you gals are so good at. I spank her again she just rocks into me while I hold her by the waist. I kiss her spine and trail down, kissing her now pink cheek, feeling how warm it is, kissing down lower placing my head between her legs and parting wet lips with my tongue, taking long slow licks. She grinds herself into my face up and down, pleasuring herself on my tongue, my hands holding her ass, gripping them hard. I wrap an arm around her thigh so that I can rub her clit with my thumb while I’m tonguing her, holding her close. She starts to cry out, “God I’m going to cum”, as she grinds faster and harder on my face. I feel her body tense up as she lets out a loud orgasm. Did I close my windows? Oh well, it doesn’t stop me from licking her like a dripping faucet while dying of thirst.

I crawl up behind her, while she’s still bent over, panting from a hard orgasm. Kissing my way up her back and slide my hardness across her slit, letting it get slick with her wetness and rub her clit with my head. I move over her, brace myself atop her and bite down on her shoulders, trailing to her neck as I start to tease her with my cock, breathing hot breaths on her barely containing myself in the process. Whimpers of pleading escape her mouth, turning into long moans. Do I have to say how turned on I am by this point? I move in and kiss her deeply, her tongue lashing into my mouth, wrapping around mine sucking on it eagerly. I use one hand to hold myself, another to reach and tweak an already hard nipple, rolling it behind my fingers with just enough force to get another moan into my mouth. I start to alternate my thrusting, from peering my head inside to pulling back out and rubbing against her, my hand still tweaking her nipple, my mouth still sucking her lips.

She snakes a hand behind my head and pulls a fistful of hair gasping, “Fuck me. Now.”, I do so sliding all of me in, she gasps, and I thrust once more. Sounds of excitement fill the room as I finally stick my very eager cock in and out of her sex. I grip her waist as I force her onto me as I thrust back into her, making those delicious slapping noises two naked bodies create. I pull her arms back behind her, making it so that she has to use her head to hold herself up, her face turned to the side, her eyes closed, mouth open with ever moan, moving it side to side as she tries to hold herself up. She gives up and moves her head back to the side once more as my thrusts into her increases, her arms still being held behind her back, just high enough not to be painful, hands cuffed together by mine.
Old 09-07-2003, 04:19 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! How erotic!!!!!!!

MORE baby! MORE!
Old 09-13-2003, 05:31 PM

“Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod”, she chants as I drill her into the bed. Lustful grunts escape my throat as I thrust in and out of her. All of a sudden, a thought escapes into my head. Yes these are dangerous at times like this, which was the case. Who is she? The question puts a seconds delay into my thrusts. Shaking my head to the side I throw it away with a grunt, letting go of her hands and places them on her waist. With renewed energy, I pull her back with each new forceful pump and yell inside, “WHO CARES?”. She gasps at the new intensity since I’m fucking her faster then before now. Before I am able to have another thought, I pull her head back by her hair and kiss her from behind while I slow down my fucking just a tad. Rationality is not something I need right now and I whisper into her ear, “I want you to ride my cock.” She nods and moans out what seemed like a yes.

She starts to shed bits and pieces of her clothes off as I lay down beside her waiting. She squats over me, leaning forward, feeding me a nipple as she grinds her way down my length. Feeling her hands tighten around my cock, she takes it and rubs my head against her clit. Wanting to fuck, I bite down on her little mound just a bit, enough to get her attention. Yes I’m a hypocrite. Taking the point she sits down onto my cock, keeping it planted inside and reaches around and takes hold on one of my nuts and squeezes, not too hard but enough to get my attention as well. Letting out a grunt I bite down harder on her nipple and is returned with gradual pressure on my jewels. If it was a battle of pain, I’m sure I would lose since she had hold of something which, (to me at least) inflicted much more pain. Maybe it was a battle of will so I tested it out. I stopped biting down harder but I didn’t ease up either. I look up to see she has been looking down at me with a evil grin both on her lips and eyes. One eyebrow arched up to see if I wanted to test her. Answer? Bite down harder, anticipating the pain but see if she can take more. She lets out a roll of pleasure and pain and squeezes down and its my turn to let out a long grunt of torment, a nipple between my teeth. I make a mental salute to my soldiers who are falling in battle, but sometimes in war you just have to grit your teeth and take it. While she has my jewel between her fingers, I move my groin around, moving due to pain more then anything else, and then am reminded that I was still buried in her. With that I start to thrust from underneath her, anything to get my mind off of things. She sits her full weight down, not letting me be able to pleasure her but I put my hands on her waist, raising her up as much as I could to get some leverage. Her grip eases up a bit as does my bite, and I take the opportunity to thrust into her faster. She starts to let out moans and plants both her hands on my chest and I let go of her nipple and lay my head down on the bed.

I look at her bouncing tits in front of my face and see a very abused and bruised nipple. I’m gonna have to apologize for that later. I look up into her eyes and she looks down at me. She starts to match my thrusts in her rides and once in a while sits on me so she can grind into me in circles before she giddyaps again. My breaths get very heavy now, it gets that way before I am about to cum. Primal grunts come out of me as my eyes light up with fiery passion. She senses that and starts to ride me even faster. Somehow deep inside of me, I respond with fresh energy. Makes you wonder how you get the strength to go faster, harder in times you already thought you were already. Cumming brings the best out of us, and no I’m not talking about my own, maybe yours. She plants her hands on my shoulders and I start to feel her scratch down my chest, digging her nails in first then working her way down. Taking a glimpse at her face, it seemed like she was about fixing to cum as well. I’m not sure how much time passed, but the familiar feeling started to start. The swelling in my cock letting me know I was to blow my load soon. “I’m going to cum”, she responded with “Me too.” With one last thrust I tried to pull out of her but she kept herself planted atop of me and grinded around me letting out a wail. Not having a chance to think, I shot into her, wave after wave of hot cum, shuddering after each pump, moaning with each burst. She kept herself atop me still, buried inside her as we both laid still, catching our breathes, sweaty atop each other. She started teasing by grinding around, which made me squirm around, my head extremely sensitive since I just came.

She folds her arms atop my chest, rests her head on them and looks at me, the two of us still catching our breaths. “You must have thousands of questions going through you right now.” I could only nod not knowing where to start. She grins and kisses my lips gently and I wrap my arms around her. She smiles at me and says, “Two things. First, I’m on the pill so don’t worry. Second, my name is…” I swallow her name in a kiss, raising my lips to hers. In the last couple moments I started to remember where I’ve either seen or met her before. “I think I remember where I met you before. Plus, we can better acquaint ourselves in the morning.” With that I kiss her again, which turns to three, rolling to our sides holding each other, the feel of wet naked skin touching, hands all over. It wasn’t midnight yet, so I could still take advantage of my present, but it’s not really the ‘next day’ until you fall asleep right? I had a feeling I wasn’t going to have much tonight.

-thanks for the motivation g.
Old 09-14-2003, 05:07 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
MMMMMMM!!!!! Happy Birthday! Puuuuuurrrrrrrrr!!!!
Old 09-28-2003, 07:07 PM
Wet and fit to be tied

Send a message via Yahoo to Sunnybabe75
Very good, my new found friend. :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"It's the good girls that keep the diaries; the bad girls never have the time."
-Tallulah Bankhead