Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Suck Me

Incest

Anyone out there into incest,doing it, dreaming of it, what ever the case may
be,Me, love it ,Sis,Mom,Aunts,Cousins etc,
Also love sex in general all women,some TGs,TVs and of couse some CDs
Older women some younger not to young,Mature fucks are awsome, they try to please so much because thier not sure when the next time thier getting cock,anyway lets chat.
Thanks for looking :
Old 04-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Huggable!

Not my thing but 'welcome to pixies'.

You say that 'mature' women are great, I've heard the same thing about 'big' women. That they do more to please then thin women, cause they're never sure when they'll get it next.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Just me.

Just to echo TB; it's not my cup of tea either ... but we do welcome you to Pixies-Place.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Suck Me

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the welcome,just so you know not only incest,like I said other women to, some TVs,TGs and CDs too, and yes Teddy Bear I agree larger women are just as sexy and hot to please as skinny had my share of them and still do,
Thanks Again
Old 04-11-2011, 02:55 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by incest lover
Mature fucks are awsome, they try to please so much because thier not sure when the next time thier getting cock,anyway lets chat.
Thanks for looking :

There are soooo many kinds of wrong in that statement (as in the one TeddyBear repeated as well), I am not sure where to start.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-11-2011, 07:08 PM
Suck Me

Large Women

If I offended anyone in that statement Sorry maybe I worded it wrong
Old 04-11-2011, 07:09 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Just curious. Is it the fact that they are relatives that turns you on or do they turn you on and just happen to be relatives?

OH! And to a great group of people.

(and trust me. She'll ^^^ find a place to start.)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Causer of Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
There are soooo many kinds of wrong in that statement (as in the one TeddyBear repeated as well), I am not sure where to start.

Looking for the "like" button on your comment, Lil. I suppose desperate women are always more eager to please than to be pleased, but no one should make the mistake of equating "older" or "larger" or any other adjective with desperate. It transcends all types, and gender, too.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 04-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Huggable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
Looking for the "like" button on your comment, Lil. I suppose desperate women are always more eager to please than to be pleased, but no one should make the mistake of equating "older" or "larger" or any other adjective with desperate. It transcends all types, and gender, too.

As both a 'mature' woman (55) and a 'big' girl (should lose at least 100lbs) no where did i say i agreed with him. Only that i had heard that said. I wondered what his thoughts where. And no where did i say they, or I, am desperate! No more then any other woman, thin, fat, young, old, short, tall, green or purple, who enjoys sex completely, and wants her partner to enjoy it as well. A good lover, sex partner, fuck buddy, is not 'more eager to please than to be pleased' as stated. But after multiple orgasms you better believe i'm going to make sure he has a great one........... or more.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
I'll withhold my welcome for a bit until i decide if you are gonna sprout anymore bullshit about mature larger women.....

You certainly have NOT pleased this mature larger woman thats for sure >:|

Last edited by Fangtasia : 04-12-2011 at 02:50 AM. Reason: My spelling sux when i type pissed off
Old 04-12-2011, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangtasia
... You certainly have NOT pleased this mature larger woman thats for sure >:|

I'd be happy to please you!
Old 04-12-2011, 06:03 AM
Suck Me

Send her over

Send the gal over.I,ll take care of her really good,she may never be the same when I send her back to you,or she may not want to go back
Old 04-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Huggable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangtasia
I'll withhold my welcome for a bit until i decide if you are gonna sprout anymore bullshit about mature larger women.....

You certainly have NOT pleased this mature larger woman thats for sure >:|

This is not the pixies I know where everyone is entitled to thier opinion. I recall posting to a pic thread in which I voiced a negative reaction to the ladies comments about her husband. I was told that I didn't have to look at/read that thread if I didn't like it.

Quote:
.......Older women some younger not to young,Mature fucks are awsome, they try to please so much..........

incest lover never said anything about large women until I did.

Quote:
......... I agree larger women are just as sexy and hot to please as skinny had my share of them and still do .....

And notice he says mature women are 'awsome' and 'larger women are just as sexy and hot to please as skinny'. I kinda think it's not so bad to be called awesome, sexy or hot. He likes a variety of women, including older, larger ones. He didn't put them down and even if he did, it's his opinion.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:56 AM
Suck Me

Older,Mature ,Larger,Women

Teddy Bear, thank you for the defense and no I did not put older,larger,mature women down,and yes they are sexy, awsome,I love all women.A women could 21 to 81 110 32lbsand still awsome and sexy,it,s what they have inside that they bring out when making love or having sex
or fucking like animal thats makes them awsome,in short to all women young,old skinny large what ever your all awsome sexy and hot.
With Love and Respect to all

Incest Lover
Old 04-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Suck Me

Answer to Panty Fanatic

I,m turned on by them and they happen to be related,Hot,Sexy,and Scrumptous,great in bed,Each one has thier own special thing that is so awsome,Mom,Sis,Aunts,Cousins etc they all suck ,fuck ,hump and everything in between,Same with the other women I,m fucking with too.Hope I answered you question for you