Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-29-2003, 12:36 PM

senior fun

It was the end of our senior year and as consenting adults, we all decided to take a trip to Florida to celebrate and relax. We rented a bus , threw our things aboard and headed on our way.
Once we got there the hotel manager informed us there was only 4 available rooms. We accepted it and had the boys share two rooms and the girl shared the other two rooms.

Once we got to our rooms we unpacked and changed into our bikinis and headed for the beach. Amanda had on this little yellow string bikini that made her tan round 34c breasts look absolutely eatable.

We all made it back to the room that night with a few beers in us and a lot of sun. Most of the girls fell right to sleep without even changing. I decided to take a shower to cool off and relax. While I was in the shower I heard someone knock on the door and ask if they could come in. It was Amanda. She came in and asked if I was about done for she was really tired but wanted to take a shower before heading to bed. I informed her that it would be a few more minutes till i was ready to get out so she asked if I minded that she came on in and washed up while I was finishing. I gave the okay and she slowly untied her bikini and stepped in under the cooling water.

I never really was attracted to women until I saw her perfect flawless body. She grabbed the soap and started to lather her breasts. I didnt want to seem as if I was staring so I turned around. Behind me I heard a thump as she dropped the soap. I reached down to pick it up for her and as I handed it to her she reached out and gently touched my nipple instantly making it erect. I asked her what she thought she was doing and she simply smiled and said, "Exactly what you want me to do! I saw you earlier looking at me as I put my bikini on."

She leaned in and forcefully started to kiss me with her tongue wrapped around mine. I don't know what exactly came over me but before I knew what was takin place we had our hands all over one another. She kissed her way down to my collar bone leaving trails of shivers as she continued down to my breasts. Taking my left breast into her hands, massaging it with the tips of her fingers she looked into my eyes and asked me if i wanted to her to continue on. All i could do was nod.

She placed my puffy pink nipple in her mouth and nibbled and sucked on it until I let out a loud moan. "you like that dont you?", she asked. "oh god yes!!!!"With the cool water from the shower still hitting our heated bodies she layed me down in the tub and spread my legs so my right leg was over the edge of the tub and the other was around her neck as she leaned down and kissed her way down to my belly button. She stayed there for a few minutes kissing and sucking on my belly button ring. Teasing me until I shoved her head between my legs. Her tongue slowly swirling around the tip of my clit taking in the erotic smell of my pussy.

Finally when it seemed like I couldnt take it anymore she rammed her probbing tongue deep into my wet cunt until I climaxed all over her tongue. What we didnt realize was that I was moaning so loud that we had awakened Casie and she was standing in the doorway. She simply walked over to us and reached over to Amanda grabbed her hand and pulled her to the floor.

With Amanda now laying on the floor I managed to get up out of the tub and started kissing Casie as she gently massaged Amanda's breasts with her hands. I slid down Casies body until I came to the most intoxicating smell i had ever smelt. I reached out with my tongue and flicked her clit that sent her into a moaning frenzy. I reached up and grabbed her and jerked her down to the floor where Amanda was still laying. As I licked her pulsating cunt I rammed my finger into her ass. She let out a fierce cry that slowly turned into a joyful moan. Amanda then straddled Casie and sat on her face. I could see Casie's tongue going in and out of Amanda's dripping wet pussy.

I felt Casie's pussy start to tighten and her legs begin to twitch so I dug deeper into her cunt lapping her with my tongue until her juices was all over my mouth. I continued to finger her while she sucked off Amanda. Sticking her tongue deep as it would go into Amanda's slit. She came with such force that there was cum dripping down Casie's face. I slid my way up to her face and licked it clean. We all layed there for what seemed like forever catching our breath.

Morning came and we were all still naked laying in the same bed together. Nothing happened the rest of the trip but that night was one none of us will ever forget.

*this is my first story so i apologize if it isnt much* @
Old 11-08-2003, 04:26 PM

hottttttttttt

made me hard!!
Old 11-09-2003, 07:46 AM
A PROUD CANADIAN

Very Vivid

Good Story Line!! Made me hard also!! Look forward to more from you!