Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2002, 04:16 AM
Misplaced Ice

Vibrators

I want to buy a vibrator and I'm not sure what to get (or what to look for).

I know of alot of sex shops but i'm not about to ask a sales assistant what to get so if anyone could help me ... please?

MI
Old 04-25-2002, 09:20 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
well I have several (hehehe I won't be really bad and tellyou how many ) I would say the main thing is look for a size that you will be comfortable with and feel the texture to see if it feels pleasurable to you. Another way to go is to buy one that comes with different sleeves so that you have varying lengths and textures all in one handy box......
Hope that helps

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 04-25-2002, 09:35 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Oh I am very interested in this thread
Misplaced Ice, Hun, you have to promise Grumble that when you get all the good advice and buy one that you tell all about your experiments with it. That has me really interested.

have fun
Old 04-25-2002, 12:48 PM
Gone with the Wind

Wheee!
One of my FAVORITE subjects!!
OK, larger is not always better! ( for vibrators, anyway)
The big ones that plug into the wall are fun, and feel great, but are not very... *ahem* portable. But they will give you a tremendous orgasm...
If you want direct stimulation of your clitoris, the smaller ones, like the "pocket rocket", are best!
Also, buy a name brand, like "Doc Johnson" Some of the really strange ones with the instructions on chinese, are not very good. They break easily, and the strange plastic can irritate the skin.
The newer "cyberskin" vibrators are great! They feel really nice, and I haven't had any skin irritation.
There is also one a girlfriend showed me and it is WONDERFUL, I think it is called the "rabbit" or something like that, it has a seperate place for stimulating the clit.
ALWAYS take the batteries out after you use them,so if they leak they won't ruin your toy, and clean the surface off too.
IT IS POSSIBLE to transmit STD's girl to girl when sharing a vibrator! (like gonorrhea and chlamydia)

Electrically yours,

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 04-26-2002, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wanda
Wheee!
There is also one a girlfriend showed me and it is WONDERFUL, I think it is called the "rabbit" or something like that, it has a seperate place for stimulating the clit.
Electrically yours,

WW

the dolphin is just like the rabit and my wife likes hers
well they're gonna tell you that everything is just dirt
You know that women never really faint and that villains always blink their eyes, ooohhh
And that, you know children are the only ones who blush
and that life is just to die

sweet jane the velvet underground

Old 04-26-2002, 10:17 PM

I just got the jack rabbit--and it is heaven!!! Not only is it attractice, but it feels great in every way!!! I recommend it for anyone.
Old 04-28-2002, 09:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to White Tigress Send a message via Yahoo to White Tigress
I just got a Jack Rabbit this past weekend, talk about sensations! Woohoo! Another one I like is the silver bullet (some may know it as the egg). It has also become a favorite of mine. You can use it all over your body. Oh my how it tingles!

Something else to keep in mind, use a water based lube. Other lubes can cause damage to the texture of the vibrator, unless it's made of plastic or metal. And it seems you don't have to use as much of them.

Tigress
Old 04-29-2002, 07:06 AM

Ice

If it's a matter of modesty, go E-shopping.

If it's a matter of quality, choose something small and elegant.

Use that to work out if you want longer/thicker/lumpier.

Small but pleasurable steps.
Old 04-30-2002, 06:26 PM
Banned

I'm a quality geek and I like the plug ins because they last longer. The drawback with them is a lot of them are louder (not good if you have roommates, kids, thin walls, etc.) and it's nice to have a lot of outlets in your house if you like to stroke in different places.

www.sextoysforwomen.com is a nice place to surf . . . but you might want to order from someone closer to home.
Old 05-01-2002, 03:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to SexyDiva
A male friend actually told me all his friends that are ghirls love the dolphin LOL It cracks me up that's he'd even know! However I think they are around $70 and I cant afford that!

But I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont get to see my boyfriend everyday and I usually want it 2-3 times a day!!!!! whaaaa!

Anyone know of a smaller good less expensive one?
Old 05-01-2002, 07:01 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Well here are my thoughts. I think that the Pocket rocket is probably what you are looking for. I have a few female friends that swear by them. They are small, they can have attachments, and they seem to be fairly cheap too. And Steph, I would be more than happy to help you out with any plug ins you might have.

Old 05-01-2002, 08:41 PM
Registered Dork

Here's a way to do it easy...

Easy and non embarrassingly.......

I bought my "vibe" at Target. :lol

It's a small personal Conair body massager...and the only part for me that benefits from massaging is the clit. This thing works great and not only that but it was on the clearance rack..so I bought 2.

I spent less than 20$ for both.

It's got attachments and 2 speeds...very nice indeed and I didn't even blush when I bought it.
Old 05-01-2002, 10:53 PM
Banned

Cool

Tee hee, RandyGal, I was in the grocery store today and had to laugh when I saw a gigantic "massager" for sale. I wondered if any pixie-ites would be buying it but it seemed too unweildy for our wonderful nether regions but it had a lot of attachments.

For Canadians, I ordered from a cool site last night - www.plainbrownwrap.com - it even offers free shipping for orders over $20! Most sites only offer free shipping for orders over $50. My new vibrator is about to be the smooth g-spot for $50 Canadian. I'll let you know how that one works! The best site out there is probably www.toysinbabeland.com - it's American, beautifully laid out and offers reviews of items, and tips on what you're looking for.

Prophet, I would love to have you as Dr. Vibrator! I've never used sex toys with a lover!
Old 05-14-2002, 08:11 PM

Send a message via ICQ to david owiye Send a message via AIM to david owiye Send a message via Yahoo to david owiye
Sorry to bring this one up, but i know of a friend who would like very much to own a vibrator unfortunately we don't have them here and she doesn't trust the shipping thing. please please advice

lol
david
Old 05-15-2002, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by david owiye
Sorry to bring this one up, but i know of a friend who would like very much to own a vibrator unfortunately we don't have them here and she doesn't trust the shipping thing. please please advice

lol
david

you don't have them...?
personally, if it was me i'd take a chance on shipping then
they're definately worth it