Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Writer & Author

The Essence of Love--Part One

As Carolyn finished her bath and stepped out of the tub, I stood up and began to dry her off with a large soft towel. She looked into the mirror over the sink, staring at me as I ran the towel over her back and buttocks.

"I need to dry off my chest and stomach," she said.

I handed the towel to her and watched as she casually wiped the beads of moisture from the front of her taut body. She gave me back the bath towel after a minute and instructed me to dry off her legs and feet.

I did so with great relish.

When that was done, Carolyn handed me a plastic bottle of body lotion. I squirted some of the creamy liquid onto the palm of my right hand, put the bottle down on the top of the toilet and rubbed both of my hands briskly together so that the lotion wouldn't be cold. I then began to apply it to my wife's body, doing her legs first and gradually working my way up. I gently massaged her muscles as I rubbed the lotion into her soft, bare skin, listening to the sounds of contentment that were coming from her mouth. Carolyn enjoyed being pampered.

When we were finished, I followed my wife out of the bathroom and into the master bedroom. This was her room. I generally slept in one of the spare bedrooms down the short hallway and was never allowed into my wife's room without her explicit permission.

"What do you think I should wear tonight?" Carolyn asked as she stepped over to her large walk-in closet. She opened its two accordion doors and then stood there for a few moments, staring silently at the massive display of clothing. "Maybe I should go with black leather."

"You don't want to scare poor Jonathan away," I said. "It might be better to go with your tight dark brown skirt and the tan long-sleeved silk blouse. I think that would be sexy. You could wear your brown leather jacket over it."

"Yes, I like that, Daniel," she said. "What about underneath the outfit?"

"Except for the nylons, I'd keep everything the same color."

"Dark brown?"

"Yes."

"What kind of lingerie should I wear?"

I thought about that for a moment and then said, "My suggestion is a lacey, push up bra with matching garter belt and panties." I knew Jonathan would be turned on by it. "I also think a full length slip with spaghetti straps and skin tone nylons with seams up the back would be extra sexy. That'll have your new lover forming at the mouth in no time at all."

"Seams are hard to keep straight."

"But well worth the effort," I said. "Seams on the back of stockings have an intense psychological affect on a man's psyche. When Jonathan sees them, the only thing that's going to be on his mind is the mysteriousness of what's underneath your skirt. That's the way it is with men."

"He already knows what's up there, darling."

"It doesn't matter."

"Really?"

"It's all in the mind," I said. "Besides, tonight is different. You want him to be in a state of heat so that he'll be more than willing to play your little sexual games."

"Yes, I do."

"Then go with the seams."

This was going to be my wife's third date with Jonathan. They had met in the lounge at the Venetian Hotel the week before. My wife liked to occasionally scope out the lounges around Las Vegas in search of new and interesting lovers. She was the type of woman who needed a great deal of diversity in her life and a continuous flow of young, intelligent and well endowed men into her bed kept the fires burning brightly. It also kept the intensity of our own love life at a fever pitch and that was certainly fine with me.

The last two dates that Carolyn had had with her new lover had ended up back at his apartment, but tonight she intended to bring him to our home to see just how far the envelope could be pushed at this early stage of the game. Though my wife thought there was the possibility of having a long term relationship with Jonathan, she needed to make sure he was suitable for what she had in mind. Carolyn also wanted to demonstrate her dominance over me in front of him so that he would feel more comfortable in having sex with her, while I was in the house. She'd already explained to him that our marriage was based on the belief that Female Domination was the only lifestyle for a strong woman and that I was treated as her own personal slave. Still, she wanted him to experience our lifestyle on a first-hand basis so that he would understand that I had absolutely no say so in her affairs and that he was free to come (no pun intended) over every night and make love to her, if that was what they both desired.

"Get everything ready for me while I put on my make up," Carolyn said.

As she walked over to her vanity table and sat down in front of it, I went over to the stereo system in the far corner of the bedroom and put on a CD that was the soundtrack to the movie, Somewhere in Time. Carolyn and I loved the music to this particular movie for it seemed to express the strong emotions that we both felt for each other. I listened to the soft music fill the bedroom as I entered the walk-in closet and picked out the brown leather skirt, the tan silk blouse and a pair of dark brown shoes with four inch heels on them.

Carrying the clothes out of the closet and over to the king-size bed, I laid the skirt and blouse on top of the black comforter and set the shoes down on the floor. Then, moving over to the wardrobe chest that was located next to the dresser bureau, I opened its wooden doors.

The top drawer of the tall chest held my wife's panties, neatly folded and arranged by color, while the one just below it contained her brassieres, girdles, corsets and garter belts. The third drawer was filled pantyhose, regular nylons, workout tights for the gym and socks, and the fourth one held an array of different styles of slips. I gathered the articles of clothing I needed out of the drawers and took them over to the bed.

Knowing that it would be awhile before Carolyn was finished putting on her make up, I knelt down at the foot of the bed and assumed the position of a slave, placing my hands behind my back and my face to the floor.

Twenty minutes past by before my wife was ready to get dressed. She switched off the lights on her vanity table, stood up and walked over to where I was kneeling.

"You look so natural in that position," she said.

I didn't say anything.

"Would you like to help me get dressed, Daniel?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Hand me the garter belt," she instructed.

Rising to my knees, I picked up the garter belt from off the bed and gave it to her. My wife smiled down at me as she wrapped the lacey piece of lingerie around her waist and then turned around so that I could fasten the back of it for her. After I connected the eyehooks on the back of the garter belt, she sat down on the edge of the bed and asked me to give her one of the nylons.

This was the best part of helping Carolyn to get dressed.

I loved to watch her as she put on a pair of stockings. I couldn't think of anything more sensual than when a woman performed this rather simple, but extremely intoxicating act. It was my one weakness and Carolyn used it to her full advantage.

She had long, beautiful legs; the kind of legs a model would kill for. They seemed to go on forever. Whenever I saw those legs incased in a pair of sheer nylons, it immediately brought out the submissive side of my personality. I wanted to kneel before those legs, to kiss them, to run my hands up and down them, delighting in the sensation of nylon against flesh, to place my face between them so I could service my Mistress like a well-trained slave.

Grabbing one of the nylons from off the bed, I positioned myself in front of Carolyn and then handed it to her. She quickly rolled the piece of hosiery up into a little ball and slipped it gingerly over the toes of her right foot. Then, stretching her leg out past my head, she slowly unrolled the nylon down her ankle, calf and thigh. It was a gorgeous sight to behold. I could fill a thickening in the front of my pants as a wave of sexual heat flooded through my body.

"Would you like to kiss my foot like a good slave?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

As Carolyn fastened the two garter tabs to the top of the stocking, I took her right foot in my hand like it was a priceless artifact and softly kissed it with outright love and adoration.

"I need the other nylon."

I released her foot, grabbed the second nylon and handed it to her. She then repeated the process with her left leg. After my wife fastened the garters on the left side of her body, I slipped the dark brown stiletto-heeled shoes onto her feet and she stood up, towering over me like a true Goddess.

"My panties, please."

"Yes, Mistress."

I got her brown satin panties and then helped her to step into them. She pulled them teasingly up her legs and over the garter belt, putting on a sexy little show for me. Whenever Carolyn wore panties, she always made it a point to wear them on the outside of the garter belt so that accessibility for sex would be easier.

There had been one night when she'd met a man in a lounge, and they'd gone outside to the dark alleyway in the back and had fucked for twenty minutes. He had made her lean up against the wall of the lounge like cops do to suspects in the movies. The guy then pulled Carolyn's skirt up to her waist, ripped off her panties and fucked her from behind as cars drove by only a short distance away.

Accessibility. That was my wife's motto.

I watched as Carolyn put on the bra and slip, then her blouse and skirt. She not only looked beautiful and sexy, but classy as well. Walking over to the dresser bureau, she picked up a brush and began to comb her long brown hair. I could literally feel my heart expanding with such unbelievable joy for this woman who made my life so complete in every way imaginable.

Is it possible for a person to express the deep rooted love that exists between a Dominant Female and her submissive husband?

Perhaps there are no words to adequately describe the coming together of these two unique individuals. I do know that when a man kneels before his wife and offers his mind, body and soul to her in servitude, desiring only to please her in whatever way she chooses, it's only then that he truly understands his one purpose in life, his sole reason for existing. I couldn't help but wonder how many people would be able to grasp the concept that when a Dominant Female instructs her husband in the art of obedience by whipping him, she's expressing her own pure love for his essence and well being?

Not many.

Even less would be able to understand a submissive husband's expression of love through the act of bathing and then dressing his wife in preparation for her date with another man.

It made me realize that each couple must find what works best for them, ignoring the norms of society, trusting their own desires, wanting only to please each other. A philosopher once said that to understand the true nature of love is to be enlightened. I couldn't agree more.

"I love you," I said to my wife.

She looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-19-2008 at 08:01 PM.