Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2006, 09:01 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
A Twist of Fate

Share a tale of an inappropriate first hook up that ultimately resulted in romance.

I love a happy ending.

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 06-12-2006, 09:48 PM
gangster of love

Romance, but only for a week or so. I HATED the lady who owned the house I lived in college. One night, she barged in without calling or knocking and wanted to know why I called a plumber without her consent. I called her every filthy and degrading name I could think of and explained that running water in a bathroom wasn't an unreasonable request. She pulled this crap all the time! She actually took a swing at me, which I blocked and pinned her arm behind her back. She broke free, spun around and rammed her tongue down my throat! That led to a pretty decent week-long hook-up.

I got a newly remodeled bathroom while I stayed at her place! Ahhhh...for the days of youth!
Old 06-13-2006, 01:31 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Met this bloke on a sex site on the internet....went up to his home city to meet him and wasn't sure what would happen. Towards the end of the day he was angling to kiss me, but I wasn't sure I wanted to until he took my face in his hands like they do in the movies. I'd always wanted to be kissed like that and realised I might never get the opportunity again so I let it happen. We had a night of the hottest sex ever (on the first night we met - something I'd never done before) and three and a half years later we're married and I'm expecting our first child.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 06-13-2006, 10:17 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Met this bloke on a sex site on the internet....went up to his home city to meet him and wasn't sure what would happen. Towards the end of the day he was angling to kiss me, but I wasn't sure I wanted to until he took my face in his hands like they do in the movies. I'd always wanted to be kissed like that and realised I might never get the opportunity again so I let it happen. We had a night of the hottest sex ever (on the first night we met - something I'd never done before) and three and a half years later we're married and I'm expecting our first child.

I love that story!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 06-14-2006, 05:54 PM

Too late for me. I'm already twisted.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:24 AM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
I have to go way back in the time machine to when I was in college. I had a professor that taught courses in my minor area of interest. He was probably in his 30's at the time. Ruggedly handsome, dark hair with speckles of grey, tanned skin, good form, no ponch, and a deep voice that made lectures most enjoyable.

I made a habit of sitting in the front row to enjoy the scenery. One day he asked me if he could see my notes. He wanted to know if the class was getting what he was sharing so he could prepare for a preexam study session he had scheduled one evening. Needless to say I was flattered. He noticed me and my astuteness.

I negotiated a beer out of the deal. About a week later we went out for that beer. We talked for hours over a few beers. It was so comfortable. He brought me home and dropped me off, he was the perfect gentleman. I thanked him and went inside.

A few days later I received an envelope in the mail from him. It was a thank you card handwritten and most sweet. I still have this card.

We continued to be friends and talked often. He came over to a new apartment I had moved into before the holiday break and he'd brought me a gift. A pair of earings he'd made with his kids for me. I kissed him when I thanked him this time and it was most thrilling.

So tender and slow, it dripped with passions restrained on both sides. A most memorable moment.

Many thoughts went through my mind of taking it further. But I was young and naive. I worried for him, his position. The fact that he had kids, was divorced, and my professor scared me. I didn't want to put him at risk and it never went any further than that kiss.

However, I did let my imagination go when I wrote my first erotica story and based it on this encounter. It was co-written by a man that enticed me to share this desire and and now I have a beautifully fun "memory" of what might have been.

I occassionally pull out that handwritten note and read it, envision him in my mind, and wonder where he is now. I'd love to have him read my story and know that I had such desires for him.

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn