Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-14-2008, 09:54 AM

After school

It was just another day I got home made me a snack and went to the garage for my dayly workout. After a few sets of crunches,incline situps I heard a car pull up. Looking out the door I see Shirley's primerd Z28 Thinking just what I need. She gets out and the pasanger door opens. Her friend Traci gets out. Now that gets my atention. "Hey stud what ya doing?" "Workin out" "I see" I sit up on the bench the girls checking me out. Not wearing a shirt I see their eyes focusing on my six pack abs. "I told you he's a hunk" Traci nods in agreement. "You ben talking about me?" "Yea a little you know girl talk." My cock starts to swell in my loose fitting sweat pants. I check them out like their doing me. Shirley stands to my right in a white blouse,red skirt,4inch red pumps She's about 5ft. long butiful blonde hair and blue eyes. Traci is in a blue denum skirt white blouse and black pumps. She's got brown curly hair."Ya'll sure are dressed up today" "It was picturee day yaknow" "Oh thats right" I was fully erect by this time I look at Traci stairing at it with intrest. Shirley also keeps looking at it."I can't wait no longer." Shirley turns and quickly walks to the door and pulls the rollup door down walks back. Traci watches in amazement as her friend unlced and removed my shoes,socks and wrestled me out of my sweats,shorts. Naked I sat as the girls checked me out. "Damn girl you can take that?" "Sure can" Shirley proudly smiles grabing my prick she strokes me. She gets on her knee's tosses her hair out of her face and takes my cock in her mouth slowly working me in and out of her mouth Traci knel's next to her watching Shirley takes me out of her mouth"Try It" Traci grasps it in her hand strokes it a little before puting it between her lips gently sucking and fondleing my balls. Shirley stands and takes everything but her red high heels off. I try to resist shooting my load in Traci's mouth as I view Shirley's toned sexy body. Shirley placed her hand on Traci's shoulder interupting her. "My turn babe." Traci backs away Shirley takes my hand pulling me to the floor laying me on my back."Watch this" Traci stands at my head and watches Shirley squat down and inserts my cock inside her hot wet pussy"ah ah ah mmm oh yea" Shirley slowly rides my cock. Traci staires focussing on my cock going in and out of her pussy. Shirley looks up at her."Girl get them cloths off." To my right she steps out of her black pumps her skirt hit the floor next blouse,bra,panties follow Shirley gets up turns around squating over my face I get busy eating her out. Traci squats over my cock and puts my dick inside her carefully."Shit he'shuge " she cries as I fill her tight pussy. Slowly moveing up and down building up speed and momenum. I continue eating Shirleys snatch as I Fuck Traci's brains out untill we all 3 climax together. Shirley cums on me and I explode inside Traci.filling her with hot jizz. WE all 3 lay together and relaxe. "Im glad you invited me" "It was awsome wasn't it?" "Hell yea" As they are geting dressed "Just wait untill Misty can join us" "Misty fucks him to?" "Yep we're gonna brake your ass down" "Ya'll get the Hell out of here" Shirley smiles licking her lips "We'll be back soon" They strut out to her car and drive away.