Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-30-2020, 04:21 PM

Dad’s Big Mistake

Dad's Big Mistake

Kyle was a tall muscular 18-year-old. It was summer vacation and he was home almost every day with his mother. Julie was a maternal beauty. She was about six feet, 130 pounds, with long, milky-white legs and big banana-shaped boobs. Kyle often wondered what it would be like to fuck his mother. To prop her feet back on his shoulders and feel his large cock saw in and out of her sweet cunt. He wanted so badly to dump his load deep into her womb, where his mother's eggs would surely be waiting.

Julie knew her son wanted her. It was obvious by the looks he'd been giving her. A part of her was flattered by her son's admiration, and any woman would admit, the boy was handsome, but he was her son and she was married to her husband of 20 years, Paul. Given time, she knew her son's fascination for her would pass.

Kyle came down to breakfast in nothing but his boxers where he found his mother at the stove cooking. He paused to admire her long gorgeous legs and shapely ass. Julie was in her short silk robe and a dainty pair of high-heeled slippers. She noticed her boy staring from the doorway.

"Good morning, sleepy-head." She said in her sweet, motherly tone.

"Morning, mom." Kyle answered.

He walked up behind his mother and gave her a hug from behind. Julie turned her head to him and smiled. She could feel his large penis pressed against the crack of her ass. Her womanly instinct knew that her son's cock was much larger than her husbands.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked.

"Okay I guess. Is dad gone already?" He asked.

"Yeah, he left a few minutes ago." Julie answered.

She knew why her son had asked. Kyle's behavior was much different when his father wasn't there. He became much more touchy-feely with her. Julie didn't mind. She knew the horny teen was just going through a stage and would never try anything without her consent.

Kyle squeezed his mom tightly, his shaft was beginning to wedge into the crack of his mom's ass. He gently slid his hands up the flat of his mother's tummy until he could feel his wrists resting against the base of Julie's big saggy boobs.

"I love you, mom." He said.

Julie reached back and stoked the back of Kyle's head lovingly, her long nails combing through his hair as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"I know you do, sweetie-pie. And I love you...more than you know." She said.

"I mean...I...I really love you, mom...I.."

Julie turned to him and placed her finger over Kyle's mouth.

"SSSSHHHHH!!! I know, love. You don't have to explain it to me; I know what you're going through." She said warmly.

"You do?" Kyle asked.

"Yes, and it's perfectly natural for boy's your age to love their mother's this way. Tell me what you're feeling?" Julie said.

"Jealousy, I guess." Kyle muttered.

"You're jealous of your father, because I'm his?" She asked.

"Yeah and I guess...I guess I know how much you want a baby and...well..."

There was a short pause, then Julie took her boy's hand and smiled up into his eyes.

"So you’re jealous that I'm trying to have a baby with your father and not with you?" She asked.

"I'm sorry. I know it sounds stupid." Kyle said.

"It's not stupid, sweetie. Your feelings are very real. The truth is your father and I have been trying to have a baby for seven long years and so far...no luck." She said.

"For that long? Is everything okay with you?" Kyle asked.

"I'm fine, but I'm afraid your father has a very low sperm count. It's possible that he may never be able to get me pregnant again." She said in a low tone.

Kyle's eyes lit up.

"Well why don't you let me try, mom. I know I could do it, really!" He exclaimed.

Julie giggled. They still stood very close facing each other, her hands resting on her son's shoulders.

"Hold it, mister. You know that you and I can't go there." She said.

"Why not? Dad wouldn't have to know. You could tell him the baby was his. It would be our secret." Kyle said.

Julie laughed and shook her head. "Kyle, listen to yourself. Do you realize what you're asking me?" She said.

"It makes sense; doesn't it? You could get pregnant, without having to cheat on dad." He said.

"But I would be cheating on your father...with you." She added.

"Yeah but the kid would look like dad and everything. Mom, I promise I would never say a thing." Kyle pleaded.

"Sweetie, we can't." Julie said.

"Why? Why can't we, mom. You want this baby." Kyle said.

"Kyle, this isn't about me having a baby. This is about you getting into my panties. I have never once in 20 years of marriage cheated on your father and I don't intend to break that streak with my overly-horny 18 year old son." Julie said.

Kyle hung his head for a moment, then looked back at her.

"What if I got his permission?" He said.

Julie let out a surprised giggle.

"Your father's permission?" She asked.

"Yeah, what if dad agreed to let me get you pregnant?" He asked.

"Good luck." She laughed.

"No seriously. What if dad said it was okay?" He asked.

"You would seriously have the guts to ask your father to get me pregnant?" She said.

"What if he agreed to it?" I asked.

Julie's face went blank for a moment and she stared off into space.

"What if dad said it was okay?" Kyle said.

"First of all, there's no damn way your father's going to let his son of all people have a crack at his wife. He might even kill you for asking." She said.

"But what if he said yes?" Kyle said.

"Well, if he said yes, which I know he won't, then...I'd...I'd be willing to sit down with you and discuss it." She said seriously.

"Us making a baby together?" Kyle asked.

"Yes, I'd be willing to discuss the possibility of you and I making a baby together." She said.

Kyle cheered and hugged his mother, lifting her little feet up off the floor. He loved the feel of her enormously spongy boobs against his chest. Julie smiled down at her happy son. She thought it was cute how excited he was at the possibility of breeding her, but she also knew it would never happen. There was no way in hell her husband would go for such a thing.

"Don't get too excited, tiger. You haven't talked to your father yet." She stated.

"If he agrees, can we start tonight?" Kyle asked.

"If he agrees, I'll die of shock." She smiled.

"But if he does, can we?" Kyle pressed.

"If your father agrees, we'll sit down tonight and talk." Julie said.

Kyle smiled to himself confidently. He knew for a surety that having his mother's ankles propped back on his shoulders as he greedily fucked her matronly cunt was about to become a reality. He knew this because he knew something about his father that his mother didn't. His father had made a BIG MISTAKE and it was about to cost him dearly.

It was 3 in the afternoon. Kyle knew just the time to be at his dad, Ken's office. Ken had his cock buried deep in the tight young pussy of his secretary when his son barged into his office. The blond slut pulled up her panties and ran from the office, embarrassed as hell and Kyle's dad just stood there in complete shock as his own son glared across the room at him.

"Havin' fun dad?" Kyle asked.

"Kyle, I...I was just..." Ken could think of no excuses. He'd been caught red handed.

It was the first time Kyle'd seen his father's cock. He chuckled at how small it was. He was anxious to see how his mother would react having a cock over 4 inches longer than her husbands plowing her depths. Not only was Kyle's dick longer than his fathers, it was a great deal thicker, with fat bulging veins and a huge purple knob.

"Relax dad...I've known for a long time now. It's cool." Kyle said.

"What about your mother? Oh God, please tell me you haven't said anything about this to her." Ken said.

"Don't worry, dad. Mom doesn't ever have to know about this, but in order for things to stay that way, you're gonna have to do a little something for me." Kyle said.

"Okay...what do you want?" Ken asked.

"Your permission." Kyle said with a smile.

Later that night Kyle lay on his bed waiting. His father had been home for a few hours and he and Kyle's mother were downstairs talking. Finally, about 11, Kyle heard a gentle tap at his door. Julie poked her head in.

"You still awake, sweetie?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm up." Kyle answered. Of course he was up. What teenaged boy could sleep when they were finalizing the deal of a lifetime. A chance to fuck a baby into their own beautiful mother.

Julie came in and closed the door. She was in her silky robe again and the dainty high-heeled slippers. As she strode towards him, Kyle watched her enormous banana-shaped boobs sway beneath her robe. He was confident that soon he'd be up to his ears in naked matronly tit-flesh as he pumped his baby-syrup into his mother's womb. Julie sat at the edge of his bed with an odd expression.

"Well...I don't know how you managed to do it, buster." She said.

"Dad said yes?" Kyle tried to act surprised.

"I can hardly believe it, but yeah, your father seemed to think you made a pretty convincing case." Julie said.

"Really?" Kyle said, trying to act surprised.

Julie gave him a warm mom-smile and looked into his eyes.

"Really. Which means, Mr. smooth-talker, if you're still willing, and I hope to God you're able, I think we should start our plans on making a baby together. Julie said.

"Plans? You mean we can't start tonight?" Kyle asked.

Julie giggled and stroked her son’s hair.

"You silly boy. You don't know too much about making babies, do you? It's a lot more complicated than just crawling between mom's legs and doing your thing. It can only be done at a certain time, using certain techniques to ensure my pregnancy." Julie said.

Julie went on to describe the ovulation process and how only during that certain window of time can a baby be created. It was a window which she was due for very soon. She took her son's hand and their eyes met.

"Sweetie, I realize this is a brand new experience for you. I think it's important for us to keep in mind throughout this whole process, who we are and why we're doing this. I think our sessions should be very cut and dry, without any...how shall I say this...unnecessary pleasure. Do you know what I mean?" Julie asked.

Kyle nodded. He knew full well that once he had his 9-inch cock burrowing deep within his mother's womb all that "unnecessary pleasure" shit would fly out the window.

Days passed and Kyle waiting eagerly for the word from his mother. Finally, on a Thursday morning, Kyle was sitting at the breakfast table when Julie sat down next to him. She had a big smile.

"So...feel like making a baby today, mister?" She asked casually.

Kyle's eyes lit up.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Seriously. I started my cycle. I called your school and told them you were sick. I really need to know that I can count on you these next three days." She said.

"Of course you can, mom. I won't go anywhere." Kyle answered. "So we can start this morning?" He asked.

Julie gave her son a warm smile.

"As soon as your father leaves." She answered.

Kyle's dick became instant steel. His dream-day had finally arrived.

Kyle was in his bedroom when he heard his father's car leave the driveway. A few minutes later his mom stopped in his doorway on her way to her room.

"Ready, sweetie?" She asked.

Kyle's stomach sunk to his feet. It was the moment of truth and he was nervous as hell. His body was frozen in the sitting position on his bed. Julie walked over and took his hand.

"You're nervous...Don't be. You're gonna do fine and when this is all over, you'll have a baby brother or sister in nine months, isn't that exciting?" Julie said.

"Yeah." Kyle said. Yet both Kyle and Julie knew that the exciting part for him was going to be sliding his young, thick pecker into Julie's love-nest.

"Come on." Julie said softly, and with his hand in her, guided her young stallion to her bedroom and closed the door.

Continued
Kiarra McKenzie Gordon
Old 06-30-2020, 04:24 PM

Dad’s Big Mistake Part 2

"I'm gonna go into the bathroom and get ready. I want you to go ahead and get undressed and get into bed, okay?" She said.

Kyle nodded and watched his mother go into the bathroom. He quickly undressed and crawled under the covers of his parent's marital bed. He loved how wicked it felt to be there taking his father's place.

A few moments later Julie came out of the bathroom. She had on a big white t-shirt that fell just below her waist. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail and Kyle could tell the way her big boobs were flopping about as she walked that she braless and probably pantiless too. She set a tube of something on her nightstand.

"What's that?" Kyle asked.

"It's lubrication, in case we need it." She said.

Julie slid her cute little bare feet from their slippers and crawled under the covers next to her son. She lay on her side and looked at him in a serious manner.

"You're sure you still wanna do this for me?" She asked.

Kyle smiled.

"Hell yeah. I'd do anything for you, mom." He said.

Julie smiled teasingly.

"I don't know about that, but I do think you'd do anything to be the one to get me pregnant." She said.

They both laughed.

"Are you ready?" Julie asked warmly.

Kyle nodded. Julie lay on her back and put her hand on Kyle's shoulder.

"Come over on top of me." She said.

Kyle moved over and Julie spread her legs slightly as her son took position between them. She pulled the t-shirt up above her waist and felt Kyle's cock press against her pubic mound.

"It's okay; rest your full weight on me." She said, pulling her son down so that their chests met. Kyle sighed as he felt the huge mounds of spongy tit-flesh flatten out against his chest. Julie placed her hands on her son's shoulders and with bent knees, spread her long legs apart. Kyle laid his head on her right shoulder and started to nudge his dick against his mom's sex, searching for that magic entrance.

"Lower." Julie whispered into her son's ear.

Kyle felt the head of his cock enter the smooth creamy groove of Julie's matronly slit. His purple plumb split his mother's twat and popped into her steamy socket. Julie let out an audible sigh as her sex stretched tightly around the helmet of its new guest. Kyle pushed forward and his thick fuck-steak sunk inch by veiny-inch into Julie's depths. He could feel his mother tense up. It was at that moment he knew that his mother had never had one this large. Julie was about to be worked in places she never knew existed.

Kyle began to take short, slow strokes, fucking his monster deeper and deeper with each thrust. Julie drew in a sharp breath as her son's babymaker entered the unexplored depths of her most secret place. Her pussy walls molded around the spongy meat of her boy's cock, triggering sensitive nerve-ending only touched once before during the boy's birth. Julie felt the tip of Kyle's prick nudge against the opening to her cervix, bottoming out with another inch left to go.

Kyle's natural instincts took over and he started to fuck his big dick up and down his mother's love-canal. Julie held her baby against her, hanging on for the ride. She brought her long legs up and wrapped them around her boy. Mother and son began to moan as they continued their mating dance. It was only after two-minutes of intense humping that Julie was struck with the most intense orgasm of her life. She was completely at its mercy.

"OHHHHH...GOD!!!!!" Julie screamed.

Kyle fucked hard and watched as his mother gritted her teeth, her face red and contorted. Julie let out a series of grunting screams, like a woman during childbirth, as the waves of orgasmic contractions ripped through her body.

Kyle's thick young dick pistoned in and out of the 39 year-old cunt, his big floppy balls slapping against the sweaty crack of Julie's ass again and again. For ten dick-grinding minutes he continued to hump his dream-pussy and it was everything he imagined it would be. Suddenly, he felt his mother tense up again.

"OHHHHH MYYYY GOOODDDDD!!!! Julie wailed, in a crying tone.

Once again Kyle picked up his pace as a second orgasm ripped through his gorgeous mother. Julie nearly cried it hit her so hard. Her body shook and quivered and she let out a long crying groan, so loud the neighbors could probably hear it.

Kyle felt his nuts tighten and a torrent of semen erupted from his cock. Using her heels Julie drew him in, his cock knocking against the back of her fuck-pocket.

"Go deep!!! DEEP!!! She commanded.

Julie felt the ropes of hot jism jetting against the mouth of her cervix. Billions of potent sperm would soon start their journey in search of her eggs.

Kyle rolled off of his mother. He had just dumped a huge load of spunk deep within her cunt. Julie propped a pillow under her ass as she stayed on her back.

"What are you doing, mom?" Kyle asked.

"I have to elevate my hips to let as much of your sperm as possible into my cervix." She answered.

"Did I do okay?" Kyle asked.

"Okay? You were...You did wonderfully." She said, stroking her son's cheek.

"All that screaming you did, I felt like I was hurting you." Kyle said.

"Hurting me? Oh, sweetie, no. It...It was a different type of screaming." Julie said.

"What do you mean?" Kyle asked.

"Well, lots of women scream when they have really powerful orgasms. Mom was just feeling really good, that's all." She said.

"I like to make you feel good." Kyle said.

Julie smiled at him warmly.

"I know you do, love, but we need to remember that making each other feel good isn't really our purpose here. Our goal is to make you a little brother or sister, okay?"

"Okay." Kyle answered.

"I'm gonna lay here for a little while. Why don't you go play some video games or something for a bit." Julie said.

"All right." Kyle said.

Kyle went to his room for and hour. He couldn't get the amazing experience of fucking his mother and making her cum out of his mind. He could hear his mother's shower come on and knew she was getting cleaned up.

A few minutes later Julie called from her bedroom.

"Kyle, sweetie, can you come back down." She asked.

Kyle leaped off his bed and was back into his parent’s room in a flash. His pecker was already on the rise. He froze when he saw his gorgeous mother standing in front of her mirror, brushing her long hair, which was still wet from her shower. Julie had on a men's tank top undershirt which hugged her enormous banana-shaped boobs. She also wore a skimpy pair of almost transparent white panties, which were cut so low, nearly a third of the crack of her shapely ass was exposed. She wore a tiny pair of glass-like slippers, with a four-inch heel that made her look like a fucking sex goddess.

"Ready to have another go at it?" Julie said.

"Hell yeah." Kyle said. He threw off his boxers and leaped back into his mother's bed.

Julie giggled at his eagerness.

"You're so cute." She said lovingly.

Kyle watched his mother round the bed. Her huge sagging tits rolled from side to side, like big milk-sacks, with giant nipples poking through the fabric. Julie sat on the bed. She looked at her son with a smile as she slipped out of her panties and moved under the blankets next to him.

"Shall we plant some more seeds, mister?" She said.

Kyle followed as his mother directed him on top of her. Julie's long legs parted. Kyle's dick found its target and sunk back into the warm softness of his mother's cunt. Kyle started to hump, but Julie stopped him.

"Wait...We need deeper penetration this time. Let’s throw my legs back and rest my ankles on your shoulders." She said.

Kyle couldn't believe his ears. Was she serious? This was the position he dreamed about. Julie kicked her legs back with ease and Kyle penned them down so that his head was now between his mother's pretty little feet. Her fat cunt splayed wide open and the thick young dick of her son quickly stuffed it full. Kyle's cock sunk to the balls, his cock-head smashed against the lips of Julie's cervix.

Like a pro, Kyle started fucking his mother with long hard stokes. They were face to face and Julie stared into her son's eyes as she felt the enormous girth of his boy-streak fuck her harder and deeper than she'd ever been fucked. Kyle noticed his mother's mouth was partially open, lightly panting with each thrust. The sight of her feet on his shoulders with her pretty little toes pointed was driving him nuts. Like a steam-engine he pumped her cunt. He was determined to fuck more than a baby into this matronly beauty. He was going to make her cum harder than she ever had before, again and again.

It didn't take the 18 year old very long to reach his goal. After about ten minutes of pussy-pounding, his mother started panting heavily. She was still staring into his eyes, like a helpless little puppy-dog at the mercy of its master. The boy had a huge cock and he knew how to use it. Mother or not, she couldn't help but respect that.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" Julie wailed.

Kyle dick went into overdrive, fucking Julie's sloppy cunt like a wildman.

"OHHH MYYY GGGOOODDDD, KYLE!!! Julie screamed. OHHH BBBAABBBYY!!! EHHHEEEEEEEE!!!"

Julie stiffened and her entire body started to convulse. Kyle held her legs down and just kept feeding his fat cock in and out of Julie's mommy-cunt. For a full two minutes Julie shook and screamed, growling through gritted teeth as she rode through one orgasmic contraction after another.

Kyle smiled confidently. He knew that this time around he could go on forever. He had amazing stamina and was determined to keep his mother cumming in buckets. The teenaged boy rested his full weight down on the middle-aged mom and worked his cock into a nice full-stroked rhythm. He could feel great gobs of spongy boob-flesh quivering against his chest. The next three days were his and he was going to savor every fucking second of it.

Kyle and his mother Julie had been at it non-stop for nearly an hour. Julie had cum six more times. Her son had given her more orgasms today than she had the entire month with her husband. Kyle dumped his load deep into Julie's twat and rolled off of her, completely exhausted. She propped her hips up with a pillow to keep all his potent syrup inside of her.

"Honey, why don't you go down to your room and have a nap, you must be exhausted." She said.

Kyle went to his room and within minutes he was fast asleep. He woke an hour later to someone stroking the side of his head. He turned to find his mother sitting on the edge of his bed. She smiled down at him.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. Time to get back to work." She said.

"What time is it?" Kyle asked, rubbing his eyes.

"It's three-thirty. We have time for one more session before your dad comes home. Why don't you freshen up, then come back down to my bedroom, okay?" Julie said.

"Okay." He answered.

Julie left and Kyle washed his face and went back down to his parents’ bedroom. His mother was sitting at the foot of the bed waiting. He noticed a wooden chair nearby.

"What's that for?" He asked.

"Sit down and I'll tell you." She said.

Kyle sat in the chair. Julie had her long milky-white legs crossed and Kyle couldn't help but admire them. He couldn't believe that he had those beautiful legs wrapped around him earlier as he layed in to his mother's cunt. It all seemed like one big wet dream.

"They say that ninety-percent of a man's sperm never makes it through the opening to the woman's cervix, so I have an idea that might greatly increase our chances of getting me pregnant." She said.

"Okay." Kyle said.

"If we could somehow get you through the head of my cervix, when you ejaculate your sperm will have already bypassed one of their biggest obstacles." She explained.

"Is that possible?" Kyle asked.

"Well, you definitely have the length for it, but we'd have to try a new position in order to achieve maximum depth. Would you be okay with that?" Julie asked.

"Why wouldn't I?" Kyle asked.

"Well, the first two times we were under the blankets and you were on top. This time we'd have to be a little more exposed...and I'd have to be on top of you." She said.

"Well, whatever has to be done, I suppose." Kyle said.

Julie smiled at him lovingly.
Kiarra McKenzie Gordon
Old 06-30-2020, 04:24 PM

Dad’s Big Mistake 3

"You are such a sweetheart doing this for me." Julie said.

She stood up, walked over to Kyle and gave a little tug on the leg of his boxers.

"Get these off." She whispered.

Kyle slipped out of his boxers and his big dick bobbed up and down. Julie glanced at the boy's cock, then looked him in the eyes.

"I don't know where you got your size. Must have been my side of the family." She said.

"Dad's isn't this big?" Kyle asked, although he already knew the answer.

"Your father's penis is...fair sized, but I would say that what you have down there is, well...how shall I say this...much, much larger than most. I have a feeling it's going to make lots of beautiful babies...starting with ours." Julie said.

"I hope so." Kyle said proudly.

"Well, mister..." Julie said as she reached under her robe and slid her panties down her long legs. She kicked them to the side and smiled at Kyle. "We have a baby to make." She said.

"Mom...I..." Kyle started.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" She asked.

"I was just wondering if maybe you'd..." Kyle tried to spit out his words as he looked at the swell of his mother's enormous breasts. "If you'd..."

"Take off my robe?" She asked.

"Yeah." Kyle said bashfully.

"I don't know, sugar. I promised your father that I'd keep our sessions as unrevealing as possible." She said.

"Yeah but...you've seen me. It's no big deal, right?" Kyle asked.

"Sweetie, your penis is a necessary part of this process...my breasts aren't. I just don't know if it's a good idea." Julie said.

"What about your orgasms? Were those a necessary part of this process?" Kyle said.

"Now hold on a minute, mister. Those were totally beyond my control." Julie said.

"Then it shouldn't bother dad to know that you've had nine of them today." Kyle smiled.

"Kyle, you wouldn't dare tell him about those. Sweetie, you can't...it would break his heart." Julie said pleadingly.

"Yeah...he'd be pissed as hell." Kyle smiled.

Julie put her hands on her waist and glared down at Kyle.

"Okay, mister, I can see where you're going with this. Tell you what...if I lose the robe, you gotta promise me that those orgasms stay between us, got it?" She said.

"Yeah, of course." Kyle said.

"And one more thing, buster. Just because my boobs are naked and they're bouncing around on you doesn't mean they're up for grabs, understand?" She said.

"Perfectly." Kyle answered.

Julie moved to Kyle's side and threw her leg over his lap, straddling him.

"Sure you're gonna be able to handle the weight of me on top of you?" She asked.

"Yeah, no problem." Kyle answered.

Julie sat on Kyle's lap and his big hard dick wedged up against her fat clit. She brought her feet up and placed her heels on the back edge of the seat of the chair and rested her hands on Kyle's shoulders. Kyle could feel the full weight of his mom's ass resting on his lap. Julie looked into her son's eyes.

"Untie my robe." She whispered.

Kyle did as he was told and Julie's robe fell open, exposing the deep canyon between her big milky-white breasts.

"Now slide it off my shoulders." She said.

Kyle did so and Julie's robe fell to the floor. Her son gawked at her enormous banana-shaped breasts. The sagging utters hung low on Julie's chest and were capped with giant saucer-sized nipples.

"See...you're not the only one in this family who's well endowed." Julie said with a smile.

"Wow...they're beautiful." Kyle said.

"They're heavy...and they'll get a lot heavier as I progress into my pregnancy...but first I have to GET pregnant which is never gonna happen if you just sit there staring." She said with a giggle.

"Oh...sorry." Kyle said.

"It's okay, love. I realize it's not every day that a boy your age gets this close to boobs as big as mine." Julie said as she combed through Kyles hair with her long nails. "It must be a little overwhelming." She said.

"A little." Kyle said, his eyes still glued to his mom's amazing chest.

"Well, shall we try and get that big baby-maker of yours into my cervix?" She asked.

Julie moved forward and her spongy tit-sacks pressed against Kyle's chest. She lifted her ass, grabbed his meaty pecker and positioned the purple bulb into the fleshy groove between the big pink lips of her labia. She lowered her ass back down and Kyle's cock stretched his mother's pouch as it sunk inch by inch.

Kyle felt his knob grind against the back wall of Julie's cunt as he bottomed out. Julie held her son tight, resting her head on his shoulder as she worked her hips back and forth. For a good five minutes Julie worked the lips of her cervix against the tip of her baby's cock.

"Come on, sweetie, we gotta work it through." She panted.

Julie started to bounce slightly on her son's lap. It wasn't long before Kyle felt his fat bulb work itself into the groove of his mother's cervical lips.

"Oh my God, yes. Thrust your hips, baby, I can feel it going in...That's it, work it through." Julie said.

Finally, Kyle felt his knob slide through the lips and into Julie's cervix.

"Yes. Oh darling, you did it! You're inside my cervix." Julie announced.

Julie worked a good inch of Kyle's dong into her secret chamber. Her cervical ring pulsed around Kyle's shaft, closing tight around the thick invader.

"We need to keep it inside. I want you to stay as still as you can while I ride you." She said.

For the next 15 minutes Julie did the little bump and grind. Using her strong cunt muscles, she squeezed and released and squeezed and released over and over, try to milk an orgasm from him, but at the same time, keeping the tip of his cock inside her precious cervix.

"How are you feeling, love?" She asked.

"I don't know if I'm gonna be able to cum this way, unless I thrust." Kyle said.

"No, you can't thrust, sweetie. I have to keep you inside my cervix." Julie said. She thought for a moment, still working her hips in a small circle on his manhood. "Okay, there's only one way this is gonna work. We both have to completely let go." She said.

"What I mean is, for a few minutes we have to forget that we're mother and son. We have to break the rules and completely let go. If we do this, I think we'll be able to excite an orgasm out of you." Julie said. "You need to understand though that what I'm about to do will never, ever happen again. I'm only doing it to get you excited, understand?" She asked.

"Yeah." Kyle said.

As Julie continued to work her cunt muscles like a pro, she looked straight into Kyle's eyes. Slowly, she brought her lips to his and gave him a slow sensual kiss, then another, then another. She pulled his face to her big pillowy boobs.

"Oh sweet baby...suck my big soft titties, lover." She moaned.

Kyle and Julie didn't know it but Julie's husband had come home early. He knew full well that there was a chance that his wife and son might be having one of their sessions upstairs. Even though Jim knew he deserved it by cheating on his wife, he couldn't help but feel absolute rage at the fact that his cocky teenaged son was dicking his own wife. And even worse, that the two of them were making a baby together, something he should be capable of doing, but wasn't.

Jim heard his wife let out a loud moan upstairs. He carefully creeped up the steps and down the hallway to his bedroom door. He could hear Julie panting, moaning as she rode their son's young cock. What he was completely unprepared for was his wife's attempt to get their son to cum.

"Oh Kyle baby, feel my pussy surrounding your big cock, lover." She said. "Oh, that's it, suck my big titties, baby." She moaned.

Jim's stomach sunk as he listened to the two of them.

"Come on, stud, pump a baby into your mother, lover. Oh my God, I think I'm gonna cum again." Julie moaned.

Jim's mouth fell open as he listened to his wife's words.

"Oh God...OH GOD I THINK NUMBER TEN IS GONNA BE A BIG ONE...OH GOD, KYLE, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE YOUR MOTHER CUM HARD, BABY!!! OH SHIT!!! OH FUCK, YOU AMAZING LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER!!! Julie shouted.

Jim backed down the hallway. He was feeling sick and looking pale. As Julie reached her climax, her screams filled the entire house.

"I'M CUMMMMIINNNGGGG!!! ANNNGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Jim jogged down the stairs and into the kitchen, but try as he may, he couldn't hide from his wife's voice.

"OOOHHHHH!!!!!! OOOHHHHH!!!! Julie wailed.

Upstairs Kyle's face was buried in tit-flesh. He licked and sucked his mother's giant nipples. Julie continued to grunt and groan as the orgasmic contractions shook her. Kyle felt the rush of his mother's hot orgasmic fluid soak his big balls.

Ten minutes later Kyle felt a torrent of semen rocket up his shaft.

"Oh, mom...I'm cumming!!!" He announced.

Julie worked her coital wall with intense force, coaxing the milk from her young partner’s wand. She suddenly felt thick ropes of jism explode into her cervical chamber. Strand after thick potent strand of creamy fuck-milk filled Julie's insides and she knew that the billions of sperm were well on their way to finding and fucking her precious egg.

Jim was sitting at the kitchen table when Julie came down the stairs a half hour later. She looked freshly showered and wore a sundress and high-heeled slippers. She paused in the kitchen doorway when she saw her husband.

"Sweetie...you're home early. Is everything okay?" She asked.

"No...Not really." He answered.

A nervousness swept over Julie's face.

"How long have you been home?" She asked.

"Long enough to hear my wife's orgasm. Number ten huh?" He asked disappointedly.

"Jim, I...we didn't really..." Julie was at a loss for words. She knew she'd been caught red handed.

"I can't believe you'd do this. Jesus, Julie, the things you were saying to him." Jim said.

"Hold on a minute. If this is such a problem, then why the hell did you give us the okay to make a baby in the first place?" Julie asked.

"I gave him the okay to get you pregnant, not to fondle your breasts and whatever the hell else he was doing in there. You're my wife for Christ's sakes, that little bastard has some nerve." Jim spouted.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE! YOUR SON IS DOING US A FAVOR. IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM, HAVING ANOTHER BABY WOULDN'T EVEN BE A POSSIBILITY!" Julie shouted sternly.

"You promised me that your sessions would be quick and unrevealing. I heard you call him your lover, Julie and an "amazing little motherfucker." How the hell am I supposed to take that?" Jim asked.

Julie shook her head as she sat down in a chair.

"I don't know what to tell you...but if you're expecting an apology you can go fuck yourself. Kyle and I are doing what we have to do to make this baby." Julie said angrily.

"Ten orgasms. Is that what it takes to get pregnant these days?" Jim asked in a smart ass tone.

"What seems to be the problem, dad?" Kyle asked as he entered the kitchen from the hallway.

Jim jumped up from his chair.

"The problem is she's your mother and a married woman and from what I heard, the two of you were getting into it much too hot and heavy." Jim said.

"I thought we had a deal, dad." Kyle said sternly.

"We did, but this funny business wasn't part of the deal." Jim answered.

"The deal was I get mom pregnant. I don't think you're really in a position to tell us how we can or can't make that happen; do you?" Kyle asked, staring his father down.

Julie looked up at her son, who had now moved up next to her as she sat. She then looked at her husband, awaiting his answer.

"WELL...DO YOU?" Kyle shouted.

"No, I don't." Jim answered, looking at the floor like a scolded child.

"Then here's what's gonna happen. Mom and I are gonna make this baby, OUR WAY, and you're gonna keep your fucking mouth shut, understand?" He asked.

Julie looked up at her young hero. Her eyes traveled down his muscular body and it struck her that Kyle was a complete stud, in every possible way. At the tender age of 18, her son was more of a man than her husband could ever be. She suddenly felt a complete awe and respect for this handsome stud of a teenaged boy. The middle-aged mom gazed up at her son like a young teenaged virgin at the feet of the aggressive, big dicked football player. It was pure puppy-love.

"Now, how 'bout you get the fuck out of here before I decide to call this deal off." Kyle threatened.

Jim was fuming mad, but he knew that his son held a secret that would completely destroy his marriage. He stormed out of the kitchen. Julie watched him leave with a slight smirk on her face. She couldn't believe how much power her son had over her husband. She stood up and Kyle faced her.

"Are you okay?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah...I'm fine. Sweetie, that was...so brave of you." She said.

"I just had to set him straight, that's all." Kyle said.

Julie took Kyle's hands into hers and stared into his eyes.

"You're so brave...like a knight in shining armor...and I'm like the princess...the princess who's falling for him." She said lovingly.

"What I mean is what I said..." Julie answered as she moved in close to him. "You better be careful, 'cause right or wrong...YOUR MOTHER'S FALLING FOR YOU...BIG TIME!" Julie said wickedly. She gave him a loving peck on the forehead, then both of them stared into each other’s eyes for a good ten seconds, like two lovers sharing that silent look of lust. It was clear that for the first time, Julie was hungering for her son's cock, and not just for the purpose of making a baby.

The End
Kiarra McKenzie Gordon