Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-10-2002, 04:33 PM
Gone with the Wind

"The favor" Part 1

This is another event from my life. It has been on my mind recently, so I wrote about it. Yes, names are altered to protect everyone involved.

He moaned, and the first hot spurt hit the back of my throat. I swallowed by reflex, and then my mouth was full of his hot cum, the slightly bitter, thick, slippery cream that I loved.
I swallowed again and again, my tongue moving rapidly, caressing his cock, licking the length of him in my mouth as I stroked faster with my free hand. As the spurts continued, I began to twist my hand, "milking" his cock. I heard and felt him respond, as a long shuddering sigh rippled through him. As he finished cuming, I swallowed one last time, then released him from my mouth, my tongue darting out to clean the last of our combined juices from his softening cock.

I rested my head against his thigh and sighed. Suddenly I felt the unmistakeable heat of two very warm, feminine breasts against my bottom, and a soft kiss at the base of my spine. I shivered as the kisses traveled slowly up my spine, the heat from Naz's breasts moving upwards as well, the faint scratch of her nipples against my skin a delicious agony.
She kissed her way to my neck, and leaned inward, flattening her boobs against my back, and began to nibble at me, taking little bites at my neck. I felt her hands reach around to cup my small breasts, and I moaned softly as she lightly scratched my nipples, making them even tighter.
Strong hands rolled me onto my back, and I looked up into her smiling blue eyes. She ducked her head and kissed me, her tongue invading my mouth as she tasted her husband on my lips and tongue.
We kissed forever, her hands wandering over my body, her nails returning time and again to scratch at my aching nipples. She pulled her head away, and looked into my eyes.
"I love to watch you suckTom" she smiled. "I love the way your body moves as you suck him, as you love him, how you put everything into what you are doing to him, and I know he loves it too".
There was a laugh from above my head.
"Oh yes, he does" Tom laughed
Naz bent down to kiss me again, her large soft breasts flattened against mine, our nipples touching. Our breathing mixed together, my ragged, short pants into her long, controlled breathing, as she began to kiss my face, then my neck, then I cried out as she nipped at my right nipple, her tongue rough against the sensitive tissue there. She moved to my left nipple. I shivered and sighed as she sucked it into her mouth and began suckling me noisily. She sucked and bit at my nipples, moving from one to the other, as her hand traced lightly down over my tummy to my pussy. She cupped my bare, shaven pussy in her hand, then made me shudder by rubbing her thumb over my clit.
She played with me like this for a long time, fingering me, rubbing my clit, slipping first one finger, then two into my sopping pussy. She varied the sensations running through my nipples as she alternately sucked, licked and bit at them. Her hand moved against my pussy faster and faster, until suddenly, with little warning, I was cumming. Naz immediately moved up to my mouth, kissiing me, holding me tight as her hand continued to play with me, the spasms and tremors wracked my body. My senses dulled, and the world turned grey for a minute, then I was back in her arms, her lips brushing mine.
As my orgasm passed, she kissed me hard, then smiled an evil smile, and slid down the bed until her head was even with my hips.
I started to protest but Tom leaned down to kiss me. "We're not done with you yet, sweetie", he murmured against my mouth, as I felt his wife's tongue brush my pussy lips. I knew that they had planned this, but as his wife begain to eat my pussy, I fignored that thought and lost myself in the sensations flowing through me.

She flattened her tongue against my vagina, and slowly licked the length of my pussy lips, then found the little bud standing at the top. She captured this between her lips, flicking her tongue back and forth, causing my hips to push forward against her mouth.
I gasped as I felt her finger slip back into me, then another, then a third. I was gasping now, sucking Tom's tongue into my mouth, letting my hand stroke his hardening cock faster and faster. He moved up to let me kiss and lick at his now revived cock, letting me take the head into my mouth briefly.
Tom suddenly pulled away, and moved to kneel behind his wife. I could see him rub the head of his cock over his wife's bottom, then he thrust forward into her with I force I could feel as her chin bumped against my pussy. She continued to eat me, her fingers inside me, her lips sucking at my clitoris, as her husband fucked her from behind. I grabbed my boobs in my hands, squeezing them, thumbing my own nipples,as I watched them, her bottom rippled with each thrust, her head pushed against my pussy, her mouth driving me wild.
"OH, OH, YES, YES, YES OH GOD YES I'M COMING" Naz cried as her own orgasm approached. She stopped eating me and laid her head down on my thigh as I watched her spasm, Tom holding her hips as she came violently, crying out his name.

As she quieted, she sagged to one side, falling limply on her side, her husband's cock leaving her with a surprisingly loud, wet sound. I quickly slid down, and ignoring her feeble protests, began to lap her pussy like a cat, enjoying the taste of her. Her lips gaped open where her hubby's cock had been parting them only a moment ago, and I forced my tongue into this opening.
"Oh no" she murmured, as she opened her thighs for me. I moved until I was kneeling over her, using my tongue to take this oportunity to explore the inside of her pussy, my fingers holding her thighs. She began to thrust forward, her renewed moans alternating with uncontrolled giggles, as I ate her. I was determined to give to her as much as she had to me.
The bed moved, and I felt Tom's cock rub against my back. He was rubbing himself over me, the smooth head of his cock tracing little paths over my back, then my ass. He probed briefly at my anus, causing a complex sexual thrill to course through me, then he moved forward, and down, and slipped neatly into my waiting pussy.
Tom was a large man, 6'1" and always gentle when we made love. My 4'11" was nothing compared to the 5'10 Amazon that was his wife Naz. She joked that he was afraid he would crush me.
He slowly, gently stroked in and out of me, nothing like the almost violent thrusts he had used earlier when fucking Naz.
I cried out as his initial thrust stretched my pussy, then I simply moaned in rythm to his long slow strokes. He held my ass as he fucked me, and when I squeezed his cock with my pussy, he dug his fingers into my skin. I knew I would have bruises later, but I wouldn' stop him for anything. He fucked me, slowly, gently, but intensely, as I worked with my mouth and fingers to make his wife cum again. She signed, moaned, her half open eyes looking over my head at her beloved husband, watching him as he rythmicaly pushed into me. She began to turn her head back and forth, moaning almost continuiously, thrusting her hips against my face.
She cried out, her pelvis seemingly vibrating against my face, then Tom was groaning and began to thrust into me faster, harder, and I could feel his cock pulsing inside me. I knew he was cumming, and I swore I could feel the heat of his cum pouring into my pussy, filling me.

We lay in a heap afterwards, resting, half atop each other, hands roaming, touching, little kisses, bites and giggles.

I loved being with Tom and Naz.
They were part of our expanded group of "fuck buddies", men, women and couples, including some same sex couples such as F****** and myself, that were reliable, intelligent, and very sexually unihibited. We worked mostly in medicine, some in the military, a few of of us were artists or performers. All of us worked someplace where regular STD and AIDS testing was easily available.
There were no real orgies, just lots of sex, with some 3sums and 4sums, lots of trading, sleeping around, but we weren't "swingers" with their rigid code of ethics. We were too disorganized, loose, and unofficial. We just fucked/sucked/ate a lot.
The most important rule was no fucking outside the group without practicing safe sex. This created at least the illusion of safe, regular, reliable sexual partnerships.

Naz moved around to face me, giving me a quick peck on the mouth.
"We want to talk to you about Bill" she said quietly.

Bill and his wife had been regular members of our group until she had left 3 him years earlier. He was a pleasant, intellegent middle -aged, overweight man, who had married a woman 15 years his junior. His involment in our group had been mostly through his wife, a sometimes actress, who had felt the need to move away to expand her "career options".
I still haven't seen her face on TV or at the movies, but there is lots of stuff I don't see.
I had slept with him once or twice as I recalled, and at least once with the both of them in a 3sum when she had her "bi -curious" phase. He still joined us at dinner parties and the like, but so far as I knew, had quit being part of our sexual activities after his wife left.
"We had dinner with him last weekend, and he looks bad" said Tom. "He hasn't dated anyone that I know of since Shiela left him. He just goes to work and then home."
"He looks tired, and he has quit making those awful jokes he used to tell, he was just polite and quiet all during dinner" put in Naz.
"I think he needs to feel like someone finds him sexually attractive!"

to be continued:
Old 08-10-2002, 05:44 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Excellent , Wanda!! Love your writing!! Your recollection for detail makes your stories so enjoyable. Do hurry and tell us more.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to hear "the rest of the story." (My apologies to Paul Harvey - LOL)
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-10-2002, 11:38 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
As always an awesome story Wanda. Can't wait for the continuation of this one.

Old 08-11-2002, 02:12 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Great story, Wanda...you know I can't wait to read your next installment

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 08-11-2002, 03:29 AM
õ¿õ

I love reading this story Wanda! Its a great one! Love to hear more of it soon! ;)
Old 08-11-2002, 05:42 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
amazing story Wicked Wanda....i'm anxiously awaiting the next installment :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 08-11-2002, 01:39 PM
Pixie's Wild Rose

Love the story, I am now going to have to go find some release :p
Old 08-11-2002, 01:54 PM

WOW!!!! Lucky you!! A man can only hope that his wife could be so open as to enjoy the sensual pleasures of another woman in bed with them. And now, I too will join Sassy for a release. ;)
Old 09-15-2002, 04:33 PM
Gone with the Wind

I hope everyone understands that posting in public these events from my life is somtimes very difficult for me. These are very personal, intimate events, and I can't help but feel a little more naked than usual when I put these things down for everyone to see.
Even during Carnival ( Mardi Gras )I wear a mask before posing topless in front of three thousand screaming college boys with cameras! ( most of the time, anyway)

Love,

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 09-15-2002, 04:54 PM
Registered Dork

I understand what you mean WW.

Hell, I posted a picture of myself the other day that I ended up deleting.

A person has to feel comfortable about what they post and I felt slightly uneasy that day so I zapped it....when it's something from your REAL LIFE like a photo or a story of an event that actually happened, well......it's taking a risk. Sometimes a HUGE risk.

Your adventures (I hesitate calling them stories knowing they are real!) are exciting and wonderful, but they are yours.
While I'd miss reading them maybe they are too real for you to keep seeing out here in the open like this.

Not sure what solution there is but I sense some conflicting feelings from you.

I could be wrong though. :)
Old 09-15-2002, 05:27 PM

Excellend Story Wanda! I had a hard on in the first lines....Cant wait for second part...
Old 09-15-2002, 05:47 PM

Lovely story, Wanda, made me hard and excited from the start. I'm sure RandyGal is absolutely right about the risks of posting words and pictures that are not just fantasy but drawn from life. I can only say that each person has to decide for him/herself, but for us readers, the knowledge that this "adventure" - or something like it - actually happened makes the whole thing even more exciting to read! Thanks for your generosity.
Old 09-18-2002, 10:06 AM
Seductress

oooooooooh....Wanda..........HOT story......woooo hoooo

"In love there are no rules".......Bono