Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2004, 08:49 PM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetacon4
awwww! You girls are just too kind!

OK, I can't resist!

picture yourself - the girl, laying with your butt close to the edge of the bed. The guy has his nice hard cock thrusting nicely in and out. I'm on my knees straddling your body with my head at the juncture of your pussy and his cock!

On each inward stroke, I lick your clit and on each outward stroke, I lick your entrance and his shaft! My tongue and lips play with your lips and clit for 20 or so thrusts, then he withdraws his cock and I suck it hard and lick off your juices! I nibble on his head and lick it rapidly! He then inserts himself into your pussy and we repeat this until something explodes!!!

Heheheh!

Old 12-16-2004, 09:23 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

Bicurious!! I guess.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 12-17-2004, 03:40 PM
Let's have a shave party!

2 bi or not 2 bi

I don't know, but i WOULD like one of the pixie-chicks to strap-on a vibrating cock and release their aggression on my asshole. (after they shave it, of course), then jack my smooth cock off and shove the cum into my mouth. Of course, they could take some back out with their tongue, but be sure to make me swallow most of it.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:46 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Gotta love our Pixie men
Old 12-17-2004, 07:53 PM

sex

i am bi, i love sex with girls, but love sucking cock and being fucked.

i love getting a cock into my mouth, the taste and feel, and cum...

wildeye
Old 09-22-2005, 03:08 PM

Okay, in light of the current thread on bisexual women, and it being women who are freer to admit to it, or more accepted, I will toss out that, as a man, I am curious as well. Would give a bj or try recieving in the back. Not attracted to men. Just curious.

Last edited by Jax : 09-22-2005 at 03:11 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-26-2005, 03:32 AM
Causer of Unrest

Damn, I'm going to leave my comment before my hands are too sticky to type. I find the idea of two men together totally hot, but the men in my life are not interested in that, so it remains a fantasy. I love that that the Pixies men here have been so forthright about their experiences and desires. Thanks guys--you rock.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 01-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Manwhore

I saw this gif through Stumbleupon and immediatley thought of this thread...

Enjoy!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 01-21-2009, 12:34 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

That's ME on the bottom!

I wish.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 01-21-2009, 07:41 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrus
That's ME on the bottom!

I wish.

To be honest, I'd be happy being either the top OR the bottom.... top cos I'd love to be hung like that, and bottom cos.... Gaaaahh, just cos!

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 01-21-2009, 09:55 PM
Causer of Unrest

God, that's delicious, Aqua. That one earns a permanent place on my hard drive.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 01-22-2009, 10:00 AM

How have I not seen this thread?!!!!

First off Aqua you are soooo SEXY - ever want some good ol man love let me know! I love the thread of you and your dildo - mmm a mess to clean up here! LOL - That said I am very bi and have always been. I just love the full expereince of sex, women, men, transgendered, come as you are and we will cum!

I have found that most 'straight' men I have been in MFM threesomes with and insist they don't have a bi bone in their body (no pun intented - well maybe ...) do indeed love the sight of a nice thick hard cock pounding their girlfriend or wife and of course all men love a thick hot ropey cum shot pouring out of a huge swollen cockhead so there is some penis love in every man. Come on admit it and embrace it - you don't know what you are missing! And life is too short to settle for boring or bad sex!
Old 01-22-2009, 10:43 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

ps. btw, for the record, in case it doesn't go platinum or gold, "I'm" bi!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 03-02-2009, 05:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to themi01
ok does an online relationship with a TG count ?
Old 03-04-2009, 05:35 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Kinda like paper wealth.