Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Always a good morning

Anticipation

You, my love, are the best kisser ever. This should go without saying, but since I like to say it and I know you like to hear it, I’m going to tell you anyway. You have the best kisses that any woman could ask for. Your lips are soft, yet firm, and you move over my mouth with a sensuality that makes me hungry for more.

One of the other great things about how you kiss is that you LOVE to kiss. You have a greater enthusiasm for kissing than anyone I’ve ever met. Kissing me, petting me and gazing into my eyes are three of your favorite things to do and are three of my favorite gifts to return.

I was thinking back to the first time we were together. For many people, the first time isn’t very good. For us, it was magical. We’d been dating for a few weeks and had spent much of it, inches apart, staring at each other, kissing, cuddling and petting each other. For us, it seemed the most natural place in the world to be. Even from the beginning, we were developing an amazing intimacy that was, for lack of a less-silly word, ‘wow-some.’

The evening started out, as every romantic evening does, with the children being ‘elsewhere.’ We filled the bedroom with the soft flames of a dozen candles and filled the air with the soft sounds of some romantic music. I emerged from the bathroom wearing a blue flowing piece of lingerie. It had open cups and a satin lace front with some sheer ‘skirt’ material that went down to my knees in the back. My breasts stood out firmly, lifted by the bodice of my garment.

I also wore a tiny red g-string and a wicked gleam in my eye.

Your expression was a mix of wonder, excitement and animal lust. One of the best things about wearing lingerie for you is your total and complete appreciation of the whole experience. You never rush.

As I slowly walked in, striking various poses, your eyes took me in and devoured me. When I got within reach, your strong hands reached out and settled on my hips. They didn’t stay there long as you moved them over my body with a reverence that was nothing short of awe. I was flattered beyond words.

With you, there is no rushing or crushing. You let your hands explore the material and how it draped over my body. You traced my nipples with your finger and felt the weight of my breasts in each hand.

I ran my fingers through your hair, touched your face, stroked your strong shoulders and powerful arms, knowing how amazing those arms will feel wrapped around me. I put my face close to yours and nuzzled you with my nose. My lips brushed across yours and you moved to reply, but I had gone on. I had slid to your face and your neck, then back across your lips, all the while your hands were slowly caressing every inch of me.

You kept repeating how much you loved the open cups, seeing my breasts displayed for our mutual pleasure. Periodically, you would poise your mouth over my nipple, then slowly lower your mouth, inhaling them. Every time you did, I felt a gripping of my loins and a wave of pleasure.

After an eternity of gentle touching, our lips finally met in a passionate kiss. I love to put my finger on your lips before I kiss you, as my way of saying, “This is where my kiss will go.” Our lips touched, our tongues intertwined, we moved our bodies ever-closer towards unity. I loved the feel of my naked breasts against your bare chest, your hands on my ass, slipping under the sheer fabric.

As we kissed, our bodies were writhing, oblivious of our surroundings and of the world outside our little haven.

I pushed you down on the bed and climbed up after you. I stood on the bed, straddling you, and began to dance. To the soft rhythm of the music, I began to sway and bend, squat and gyrate, giving you an unprecedented view. I leaned down to allow my breasts to swing freely, occasionally cupping them with my hands. I threw my head back and ran my fingers through my hair, down my breasts and inside of my thighs. You were gloriously speechless.

When I couldn’t stand the distance between us anymore, I dropped slowly to my knees, straddling your waist, then leaned down to press my breasts to your chest, dragging them across and around. I also pressed my hips down and began a slow grind on your cock, using you for my own masturbatory pleasure. It didn’t take long to cum for the first time.

Your face between my hands, I devoured your lips and demanded your tongue into mouth. Our kisses got hotter with each passing moment. I moved my mouth down your neck, nibbling and biting as I went, drawing out your gasps and growls.

More kisses ensued, your hands in my hair, our eyes locking, our hands exploring. Your powerful arm wrapped around my waist as you flipped me onto my back. I love it when you do that. We kissed some more and your lips and teeth trailed down my neck, pausing as you nuzzled my breast, flicking your tongue over my nipple. I gasped and my back involuntarily arched. I felt your excitement build as you felt mine.

After temporarily getting your fill of each aching breast, you moved slowly down my body, pausing at my heat. You draped the blue sheer material over my legs so you could slide your hands underneath it. Your hands moved under my hips and caressed my ass cheeks. I lifted up to meet you, enjoying the feeling of your hands touching my skin. You slid your fingers under the elastic of my g-string, tracing its line around to the front.

You slowly brushed your hand across my private parts, causing me to mew in anticipation. You pushed my legs apart, enjoying the access and my eagerness for your touch. You brushed your fingers across the thin fabric, feeling it moisten underneath your fingers. You bent down to nuzzle it with your nose, inhaling my scent.

The anticipation was exquisite torture. You moved up and stretched out beside me on your side, turning me to spoon you. On my left side, I reached up my right arm and placed it around your neck, opening myself up completely to your touch.

You ran your hand down the front of my body, lifting each breast, then playing with the front ties of my bodice -- slowing pulling the strings, letting my breasts fall free. You slipped the tiny straps off my shoulders and I lifted my arms out. Your strong hands roamed my body freely and I responded eagerly by wiggling my tush back against your cock.

You love it when I do that. You responded by putting your hand on my inner thigh and pulling back, further exposing myself to you, which always drives me wild with excitement. You ran your hands everywhere on my body, which I welcomed breathlessly.

You moved my leg back down and pulled me against you, sliding your fingers under the edge of my stretchy g-string. Slowly, ever so slowly, you began to slide it off my hips. You slid a little, then ran your hands over the newly ‘exposed’ skin, murmuring how much you liked this part or that. It was agonizingly slow. First, just low on my hips, then showing the crack of my ass. A little farther, with more exposed.

When they were down my hips, towards the top of my thighs, you reached ‘underneath’ them to my pussy just barely visible. I can’t begin to describe how exciting that felt. You wet your finger in your mouth, then slid it around my exposed lips, sliding it inside, your arm still holding me firmly in place.

It’s good you had a strong hold because I was squirming mightily as your fingers explored the inside and outside of my pussy. There was something exquisitely naughty about having my g-string just partway down with your hands all over me.

I turned my head and kissed you deeply, loving the feeling of having you so close to me. Your eyes were soft with love and lit with desire at the same time -- a beautiful and intoxicating sight. I’m so lucky to have found you.

After we parted from our kiss, you came around in front of me again, slowly tugging down my g-string, stroking me from belly to thigh with every little movement, occasionally sliding your finger inside of me, not waiting for an invitation. None was needed. I love it when you take ‘liberties.’

When my g-string was off, you took a giant sniff, dropping it to the floor. You reached up and grabbed an extra pillow, gesturing for me to lift my hips. You slid the pillow underneath, then dropped down between my legs, touching, sniffing, licking, nuzzling and sliding your fingers inside of me.

From what I could tell, I believe I broke the record for either the longest orgasm or the most. Everything you did made me arch and squirm, wave after wave of pleasure ripping through my body. You kept a firm grasp and kept my legs widely open, laughing when my gyrations made me try to close my legs.

The sight of my naked body experiencing such pleasure at your touch excited you tremendously. I started to beg to have you inside of me. I pleaded with you to slide your hard cock deep inside of me, joining us.

As much as you enjoyed my torture, you could no longer endure your own, so you lifted my legs to your shoulders and drove in deeply, seemingly pushing the air right from my lungs. Our eyes locked and our souls touched, strengthening our bond.

I matched your thrusts with the lifting of my hips, reaching down to masturbate while you watched. I told you how wonderful you felt and how turned on I was when I came out with the lingerie on. I loved seeing your cock stand at attention at the sight of me, making me feel both desirable and feminine. I told you how I loved the feel of your hands everywhere and how I loved to open myself up to your every touch.

I could feel your orgasm building, but I wasn’t done with you yet. I told you I wanted you to come in from behind, so you slowly withdrew and obliged me. I moved the pillow and flipped over onto my stomach and pointed my ass in the air. You grabbed my hips and slid back home, driving in deeply while I continued to masturbate, turning my head to look at you lovingly.

I came again, of course – how could I not? I felt your orgasm building again, exploding when you were deep inside of me. A second later, I matched you, feeding off of your exquisite energy. I feel so connected to you when you cum because I know it’s just for me.

You relaxed on top of me, a little to the side and stroked my back and my ass for a bit, instinctively nudging my legs a little apart again. You took more liberties by sliding your fingers between my pussy lips, being pleased at my response. I always respond that way to you and you are always pleased.

You casually reached over to the side table and pulled out one of the vibrators, turning it on. Just because you were finished, didn’t mean you couldn’t still play.

You grabbed the small pillow and asked me to lift my hips again so you could slide it underneath. I did so without any hesitation. I welcome any attention you care to give me. You said, “Don’t mind me, I’m just going to play for a few minutes.” I murmured in agreement.

You did as you said and you slid the vibrator inside of me, watching how it looked, imagining yourself inside of me, scooching down so you could get a better view --spreading my legs and my lips to suit your desires. As it always is when you touch me, I began to move with the rhythm, letting my legs open wider and my hips move more. Feeling encouraged, you grabbed the other vibrator so you could let one work my clit and the other move in and out of me.

Even from that first time together, you have loved playing with toys. Watching them going in and out of me and feeling how much I love it and love that you’re the one doing it. I came again…..and again…..the last being when you left the vibrator in and just stroked me with your fingers. It seems I never tire of your touch.

Already, I was in anticipation of the next time we could be together – probably within the hour.

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-14-2008 at 08:24 PM.