Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-24-2008, 05:40 PM
curvy queen

Storage Room

Jamie had other things on her mind as she delivered her class to lunch and walked into the teacher's lounge for her (abbreviated) lunch period. For one thing, she had been having trouble with her seventh grade drama class. For another, she knew that she wasn't going to be able to go home right after school today becuase of a gig at the high school. But for now, she was just trying to enjoy her lunch period. A quick survey of the faculty lounge; her usual lunch eating crowd was in there; Angela, Tara, Nichole and, of course Mark.
Jamie walked to the Coke machine to get a drink for her lunch. Preoccupied, she bent over to get her drink, bumped heads with Mark and dropped her change on the floor.
"oh my gosh, I'm so sorry" she said, bending to get her change. As she straightened, her eyes glanced past the crotch region of his pants...she could have sworn she saw a bulge.
"No, it's my bad," Mark replied. Just to test him, Jamie looked him straight in the eye, causing him to redden. Her hunch was correct - he had been looking down her shirt as she bent over.

Jamie puzzled on this for the rest of the day. It wasn't unexpected. At work, she exuded the kind of raw confidence that men often found themselves irresistibly drawn to. She also made it a point to dress well and take care of her appearance. She was tall but not nessacarily thin, with dark hair and dark eyes that Mark wouldn't be the first to give in to. But she hadn't realized that he was attracted to her.
Nor did she realize that she was attracted to him, but the more she thought about it, the more the thought of him glancing down her shirt turned her on. He was older then her (most of her collegues were) with some sexy gray to his hair and a personality with his students and coworkers that she found very sexy. She decided to give him one more test after everyone had left school for the day.

By 3:30, the buildling was mostly empty; the kids had gone home and the teachers (most of them) were well on their way. Jamie began to make her way down the hallway and peeked into Mark's room. he was sitting at his desk, with a stack of papers in front of him.
"hey," she said, entering.
"Hey, what's up," he replied looking up from his work and smiling. Wow, he had a nice smile, Jamie thought. Something else she had never noticed.

"Can I help you with something?" Mark asked. Damn, she'd been caught staring. She tried to cover quickly by jabbering about some kid that was in both their classes...

"Cut the crap." Mark said. "I know why you're here. I know you caught me looking in the lounge today. And I know you saw my response to it."

Jamie was instantly embarrassed, something that rarely happened. But in a moment of characteristic boldness, she made a move.

"Do you want me?" she asked.

"I don't know," Mark replied. "The fact is, I've been attracted to you for a really long time. Your vitality is just so encompassing...you make it hard to run away from you."

Jamie took a step forward. "Then don't run away," she said, pulling him out of his chair and into her arms. For a moment, they made eye contact, then Jamie closed her eyes and went in for the kiss. His lips felt so solid and his body so strong against hers as she leaned into it to offer herself to him. She could feel him swelling inside his pants, but then, all too soon it was over.

"Wow," Mark said. Jamie just grinned. "That was...um, I mean,...wow. You are....wow...." Jamie grinned again, and went in for a second time. This time, she parted his lips with her tounge to let him know she meant business. As their tounges started to dance together, Mark began to pull away. "We can't...my wife..." he begin to stammer, but Jamie refused to stop, involving her hand in the process, running them over his back and shoulders, neck, face and through his hair. He gave in and returned suit, putting pressure on her cute young ass and running his hands up the back of her shirt.

Jamie pulled away for a split second. "Let me make it easier for you," she grinned and pulled her shirt, up over her head. Mark shivered, staring for the first time at her breasts, now completely exposed, with small, hard, brown nipples. He began to move his lips down her neck and onto her chest, with his mouth encompassing her breasts and cuasing her nipples to stand hard. She began to breathe faster, she loved the hot feel of it. Her back arched and she moaned, "oh my god..."
Her moan seemed to break Mark from his spell of her body. "come on," he said. "Let's get some privacy." He grabbed her shirt in one hand and took her hand with the other, leading her across the hall to an empty storage room. He shut the door and picked up immediatly where he left off, with his mouth over her breasts. As he was suckling her chest, he moved one hand inside the band of her pants and slid a finger into her dripping slit. Jamie began to squirm with pleasure. the way she was feeling was new for her. She had done this with plenty of men, but none of them caused this hot flashing, this wanting, this pressure between her legs that she didn'tk now if she could contain. Rather than let him continue, which she knew would reach climax very soon, jamie stopped Mark and pulled his hand from her pants.
"What're you..." mark whispered, but he figured it out as soon as Jamie began to position herself on her kneed in front of him. As she reached up to grap his belt and undo his pants, she took a second to look into his eyes and connect with him. She was so turned on...the naked want for her that she saw in his eyes caused her already dripping little pussy to pulse with need. But Jamie wanted to do this first, and she took her time exposing his cock. She was impressed by what she saw, it was not too large but thick enough and she began to take her tounge to the tip of it. When she heard Mark's breathing begin to pick up and a small groan come out, she knew it was time to pick up the pace. Wrapping her lips around his cockhead, she began to move her mouth from head to balls, wrapping one hand around for extra pressure.
Mark was shocked. He was no doubt enjoying having this sexual young thing on her knees in front of him and had fantasized about it plenty of times, but never in his wildest dreams had he thought that it would be as good as it was right now. Jamie was very good at giving a man pleasure and had obviously had lot sof practice. The way that she useed her hand to stroke him while at the same time using her little pink tounge to trace a line up and down his cock gave him the shivers. He could feel the pressure buildling up, his juices about to bust from the tip and wanted to badly to explode all over this girl, to drench her in his semen.
Jamie could tell Mark was about to come, but instead of pulling back, she quicked her pace and added pressure to get him there for her. She began using her other hand inside her pants to rub herself, hoping he would noticed. She knew men always liked that and she was hoping it would push him over the edge; get him to shower her in seed in appreciation for all her hard work. sure enough, Mark looked down, saw her hand between her legs and immediately lost all control. His cum came in spasms, as his body rocked through the waves of the orgasm. Jamie took every last drop in her mouth and swallowed it all - no sense leaving any evidence. As she was pulling away, one string of saliva (or cum? by now it was so mixed it was hard to tell) stayed attached to her mouth and the head of Mark's dick, growing longer the further she pulled away. She looked directly into his eyes as she wiped it off her mouth, a gesture that seemed to get Mark fired up again. He roughly pulled her to her feet and ordered her to remover her pants. As soon as she had her turned her around, (not gently) and pushed her over the desk in front of them. Jamie was in heaven. She had been dying for it and here was here chance. Mark pushed his cock, already hard again, into her wet waiting pussy with such force that it pushed her forward a step or two. She regained her balanced and pushed herself back against Mark. She wanted it as badly as he did, maybe more. Mark began to thrust, to fuck her so deep that she could feel it in her belly. There was no stopping either of them now. The fire that each of them felt was buillding. Jamie began to feel it first, the pressure that comes before an orgasm. She opened her mouth to beg for more, but could only manage a word..."Fuck, oh fuck..." Mark;s eyes were closed and he was concentrating on the feelings this tight young pussy was creating for him. Faster and faster, harder until they both gave into to the spiriling sensations that were around them and drenched each other in wetness and cum.

"Holy shit," said Mark, catching his breath and collapsing against the wall. "It's been a long time since that happened."
"Well," said jamie, snuggling agaisnt him "I'm glad I could help a friend out."

And they lay there for a moment, still dripping wet between their legs, wondering where this had taken their friendship and what would happen next.