Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
You May Enter (Me)

Kristi stretched out on her bed and stared at the ceiling. It had been a very long and stressful week. Problems abounded from every direction. She sighed deeply and thought "What I really need is a good, long, hard fuck." Unfortunately, her boyfriend didn't get to enjoy her day off with her. She rolled over onto her side and her bag of toys caught her eye. As much as she would rather have a hard cock pounding into her, she reached into the bag and pulled out one of her favorite toys - a blue dildo with a vibrating clit stimulator.

Tracing a finger over its glossy surface, she laid it beside her and stood up to stretch her back. She teased herself by slowly unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans. In her imagination, her guy was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching her every move. Kristi placed her thumbs into the waistband at her hips and slowly slid her pants and panties down, wiggling her ass just a bit to tease her imaginary man.

Turning around, she crawled onto her bed with her ass in the air. Still in the doggie position, she reached between her thighs and slid a finger into her slit. She was so wet and slippery there. She didn't press any fingers into her pussy. She just kept sliding her fingers up and down her warm, juicy slit.

Rolling onto her back, Kristi reached out and grasped hey toy. She spread her legs and barely pressed the head against her slit. Closing her eyes, she pretended that it was her man's hard dick against her. In her mind, she heard him whisper "Are you ready, baby?" In a soft voice, she replied "Yes, I am ready." She slid the toy down her slit and then eased it into her pussy. It felt good to have it inside of her but she was still a little disappointed that it wasn't a real cock.

Kristi turned the vibrator on to its maximum strength and then began thrusting the toy into herself. She was so turned on...it wouldn't take long for her to cum. She thrust harder and faster, feeling that she was getting close to cumming. "Don't stop!," she whispered. With a few more thrusts, her pussy began pulsating as her hips jolted forward. Still pumping the toy a pleasure-filled "Fuck!" escaped her lips.

As the waves of pleasure began to wear off, Kristi was still not satisfied. She began the enitre process all over again. By her fifth orgasm, she was starting to wonder if she would EVER be satisfied. Suddenly, a sound caught her attention. Her eyes flew open and she was shocked to see a man standing just inside her bedroom door, his hand still on the doorknob. His mouth was opened slightly and Kristi could make out a large bulge at his crotch.

Kristi quickly pulled a blanket over herself and switched off the vibe. The man stood there staring at her before be tried to talk. He looked away and stammered "I....I....I am SO sorry! I came in to repair the washing machine and heard an odd noise." He started to back out of the room. After the intial shock, Kristi finally spoke. "Please. It's ok. Stay."

She finally took all of the man in. His black pants, his white shirt, and his blue tie made him even more attractive than he already was. She guessed that this "Frank," as his nametag said, had an awesome body under that clothing. Frank looked back at her then turned to face her. His face was bright with a blush. Kristi caught his eyes with hers. Under the blanket, she slipped the toy out of herself and then stood and walked toward Frank.

"I knocked but no one answered," Frank said quietly. Before he could say anything else, Kristi grabbed his tie and firmly pressed her lips against his. She wrapped her free arm around his neck and pressed her body against his. She could feel his hard dick against her abdomen. Without thinking, Frank ran his hands down the sides of Kristi's pink tanktop and grabbed her bare ass in his hands.

"I have an idea. Don't move," Kristi said in her most seductive voice. She knew that Frank was all hers at this point. She untied his tie and secured it over his eyes as a blindfold. As quickly as she could, she unbuttoned his shirt to expose a chisled and tanned body. She felt a flood of wetness between her legs. Kristi slid his shirt off his shoulders and onto the floor behind him. She gently kissed her way down his chest and down his six pack abs. In one swift motion, she had his pants unbuttoned and unzipped. Grasping the waistband of his underwear, she exposed his fully erect cock. Fully excited, she slid his pants to the floor and took his massive cock in her hands. It was the biggest dick she had ever seen. Frank's breath was ragged and quick as she stroked up and down his shaft with both of her hands. She sighed a warmth breath over its inviting head. Holding onto it with one hand, she softly toyed with his balls before slipping the tip of her tongue along the underside of his head. Suddenly, she slid him into her mouth, lapping hungrily.

Frank began to slowly pump his hips, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. Kristi suddenly stopped and Frank leaned back against the wall, panting. She slid up along his body so that her lips brushed his ear as she spoke "I want you to fuck me...I like it rough." She untied the tie and toyed with it as she walked towards her bed. When she reached the side of it, she turned back towards Frank. She teased him...slowly lifting her tanktop off and reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra. Frank walked toward her quickly and tore the bra from her hands, throwing it to the floor. Kristi was amazed at how quickly Frank had disrobed completely.

Without a word, Frank grabbed Kristi's shoulders and spun her to face the bed. He pushed her to bend over and stood behind her, his cock pressing against her ass. In one smooth movement, Frank grabbed her hair and yanked back on it at the same time entering her tight pussy. Kristi moaned as Frank began pounding into her forcefully. He rested a hand on her hip and then gripped it to pull her onto his shaft as hard as he could. Kristi moaned all the louder. Frank pulled his dick out of her and tossed her onto her back. Crawling on top of her, he roughly pressed his mouth against hers and slid in his tongue as her forced himself inside her pussy again. Kristi wrapped her legs around him to take in all his length. "This feels so damn good!," she thought. His body grazing and sliding against hers turned her on even more.

Frank grabbed Kristi's throat and pressed down on it. This excited her even more as she just slightly gasped for air. Kristi was waiting for the perfect opportunity. When Frank removed his hand from her throat, she struck. Guiding him with her body, Kristi rolled Frank until he was under her. She retrieved the tie laying beside them on the bed and quickly bound Frank's wrists to the bars on her brass headboard. She slid her hands down his chest. With the same intensity that Frank had, she began forcing herself up and down his cock. Her juices were trickling down his shaft. Kristi stopped for a brief moment just to reach between her legs and massage his balls. Frank gasped as she continued to ride his dick.

Frank's eyes were glued to Kristi's bouncing breasts. She leaned down so that he could take her nipples into his mouth. She gasped as his tongue lashed over them and his teeth bit at them. She leaned back again and rode him as hard as she could. "Oh yeah, fuck me bitch," moaned Frank. All of a sudden, Frank's hot cum shot into her. Feeling that warmth inside her caused her to have the most intense orgasm of her life. Their hips jolted together as their muscles tightened and spasmed.

Kristi unbound Frank's hands and they dropped lazily around her body. They were covered in sweat and panting against each other. A faint smile spread across Kristi's face as she felt Frank's cock twitching inside of her. Finally, she had been satisfied. "Thank God for apartment maintanence," she thought.