Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-10-2008, 01:03 PM
time to have some fun

office work

I was sitting at the office when my assisentet walked it fuming over another coworker. I started trying to find out what happened but as most men know this was a useless struggle. After she talked herself calm I finally found out what that problem was. It seams that Allison had been hitting on Tony and had succeeded in get herself laid by him. Well I knew that Stacie had the hot for Tony since the day he started working there. Well I have had some purity wild fantasies about Stacie myself. She had just turned thurth five had long black hair, small perky tits, and a nice thin figure.
It was about lunchtime so I took Stacie out for lunch and tried to keep her calmed down. As we were eating lunch I tried to explain why you shouldn’t date coworkers. I was trying to get her to laugh when I told her that is why you only screw them at the office. She chuckled a little then asked if I had ever been laded at the office. Well I wasn’t thinking to strait when I said I had wished it had happened but never had.
That started in on her trying to find out whom I had had the hots for. Her first guess was Allison; I told her that I’m not in to tramps. Well we finished lunch and went back to the office; the rest of the day went feral calm. About six thirty I was getting ready to leave when Stacie walked in. She said something like your working late so did you get laid? Well I decided to try a little flirting and said were the only two left. She walked over to my desk and just dropped to her knees. I asked what she was doing? She just responded I am going to do what I have what’d to do to you for the last five years. At that she spun me around on me chair and started working on getting in my paints. I stood up and asked if she had really what’d to do this for five years? Well the look in her eyes told me the truth. I stood her up and told her I had what’d her for the same time and told her that I wasn’t going to let our first time be in the office.
Well we walked out to my car and I took her to a nice hotel, when she asked why I hadn’t took her home I just stated what happens at work stays at work. With that said I started in with kissing her neck and working my way down to her sweet nipples. As I was kissing and sucking on that my hands removed her skirt and panties. I slid down to you knees laid her down on the bed and let my tongs taste her sweet smelling cunt. I had just started when she tensed up with an orgasm. I keep licking until she was done then licked my way up. Now I was standing above her as I let her hands slide around me. She first unbuttoned my shirt and slid that off then as she was nibbling on my ear she whispered that Allison could not even feel Tony in her. She said he had the smallest cock she had ever seen. Well that makes us both laugh.
Well then she pushed me on the bed removed my paints and started playing with my balls. Now all the blowjobs I had ever had I never had one of them suck on my balls. She let them out of her mouth and started licking my cock, as she put it in her mouth and started sucking on my eyes about popped out of my head. I never knew that women could have that much suction. After the wonderful blowjob ended she took a condom and slid it on using her mouth. She then slid up and slides my cock into her very tight cunt. Well after the blowjob I didn’t last long but I was surprised with her already popping one off that she was cumming with me.
Well we both stayed there that night and fucked about three more times before we had to check out. As we were riding in the car back to the office she told me that she was going to have to quit. WHAT? Is all I could say? Well she said that if I was that attimat about dating coworkers she would go elsewhere she we could spend more time together. Well that took place seven years ago but we still work together at work and in my work condo. I figure that one of these days my wife will find out that I have a mistress and kids living there but if it weren’t for her getting half of everything I would have left her a long time back. Hell it has been eight years sense I even seen her tits. And people wonder why we fuck around on our spouses.

Since I am just starting to post these stories of my life let me know what you think. thanks