Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-21-2009, 04:41 AM
Pretty 'n Pink

Bliss

I thought about posting this in the most recent sexual position thread but I decided it might be a bit lengthy.

When I started sleeping with my current partner, I learned I could cum from places other than my pussy.

It started off when he was paying a lot of attention to my breasts and it felt different to all the other times. I dwelt on the matter and next time I saw him I told him that I’d nearly had an orgasm from the extra stimulation. Later in the bedroom, he started licking and sucking my nipples and refused to stop. When, I orgasmed, I was totally shocked, I’d read about women having the potential to do this but had never heard of it in real life. I finally got up the nerve to ask a family member about this and (embarrassed) she told that she could cum from nipple play too, as well as her ears. I reported back to my boyfriend who was even more embarrassed than my relative or me.

Because my spine is out of alignment, the whole of my right side is hypersensitive and contact anywhere near my right ear would tickle unbearably. He determinably restrained me below him as he went to town, licking, sucking and nibbling my ear as I wiggled below him. The orgasm was incredible and over the following months we experimented with different parts of my body. One day on the train he was stroking my wrist and I had to pull away before I’d embarrass myself in front of other passengers, including my daughter. Afterwards, I told him what happened and surely enough, with the right stimulation I was able to cum from there too.

Other places I’ve found to be responsive in this way have been different places on my back, including my tailbone, and my lips, often when I’m giving head. My absolute favourite is my neck especially near the trachea. The feeling of vulnerability is exquisite. I never believed in love bites but now I smile when I look in the mirror and see the new marks on my neck and breasts.

The down side about this is while I can have the most intense orgasms from playing with my own pussy, I can’t reach my own ear with my tongue or nibble my own neck, so I’m totally reliant on my man for these extra delights. The extra oxytocin induced from frequently having up to twenty orgasms in a single lovemaking session would leave me feeling high and I was addicted. After a while, my partner got complacent and I found myself returning to the boring old days of only one clitoral orgasm while he cuddled me after he was satisfied. I ended up feeling moody because of the lowered brain chemistry and finally cracked. We had a discussion whereby I reminded him of all my body was capable of and while I still considered him to be a great lover, I missed the rush he was able to give me.

The next day, my daughter was at school and we were alone. We’d been through a bit of a rough patch in our relationship and I decided to be content with just a comforting cuddle but as we lay on my bed I hoped for more. I wasn’t disappointed as he caressed my body, lingering on my ears and nibbling my neck. I took off my top for easier access and then reached over and caressed his body too, running my hands over his naked chest, pinching his nipples and feeling him through his shorts. He took my right nipple into his mouth and when his hand wandered down to my clit I asked him not to touch there, I wanted to cum from my breasts only. I asked him to remove his pants and we both quickly did, so that as he kissed and licked my nipple, I fondled his cock, wishing it was longer, so I could take it into my mouth without sacrificing the pleasure he was giving my breast.

My untouched pussy contracted as I had my first blissful orgasm for the day, and then he was kissing and nibbling from my neck back down to my breast when I felt a familiar tingle from a new spot on my chest, just below my collarbone. He focussed there for a moment, biting and licking until my first ever orgasm from that particular spot. I was in heaven. He smiled and returned to my breasts to bring me to my third, all the time my hand never straying from his manhood.

Finally, I couldn’t resist it any longer and asked if he would straddle my face so I could lick his balls as they hovered over my mouth. He was a little surprised but gave it a try and for a few moments I happily sucked his balls and awkwardly licked and sucked his cock in this position before suggesting that I could reach better if he turned around in a 69 position. He busied himself with my pussy while I played with the treasures before my eyes, licking his sack and taking each ball into my mouth while stroking his cock. I even gave his taint a little bit of attention. While his balls were engulfed in my hungry mouth, his soft tongue on my clit brought me to another two orgasms so strong that I was aware of my arse contracting. I craved for his finger there but didn't want to stop to ask him. Then, while not releasing his balls I stroked his cock till he shot his load down my cleavage. I then guided him into my mouth so I could savour the dregs. I was elated; we were back to our old selves. He kissed me and held me tight, my cum drenched breasts squashed up against his chest. I realised I was still horny and couldn’t resist fingering myself to another thoroughly exhausting climax.
Just don't keep me hanging I've been hanging much too long

Espen Lind ~ Baby You're So Cool