Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2019, 04:46 PM
Gone with the Wind

exhibtionism

I am a total and complete exhibitionist.
And a slut, but that's another topic.
The more I can show, the happy, and more sexually excited I am, even today. I have been this way since I was a teen.
I attended a Catholic Girl's High School, and felt horribly constrained by the awful plaid below-the knee skirt, the heavy opaque blouse and the knee socks.

(To be completely honest, I have worn a variation of this outfit on *ahem* special occasions for my spouses.)

My response to this God-awful outfit was that when away from school or school -sponsored functions I wore the most revealing clothes I could get away with, as far as my parents would let me, plus a few outfits they didn't know about (or so I thought)

Here I should explain that my own Mama started me in thongs and matching bras at 14.
These were lace of a very beautiful delicate style, as she had worn as a young girl in France. As an adult she did not own a single white or nude bra, and limited my own assortment of white bras and white "full converge" panties to the "approved" types required to be worn at school. It would have caused a huge scandal were I to be seen changing for gym wearing a black lace bra and matching thong.
(Matching boy shorts were worn during my period when away from school).

I came to realize as time progressed my Mama was teaching me an incredibly valuable lesson, a sense of self assurance and confidence in myself as a woman expressed through lingerie.
American women think this odd I am sure, but not French women. The attitude toward lingerie is so different there. Underthings do not have the same sense of utility as they do here.

Anyway, that's another topic for another time.

Halter tops, bare midriff tops, tube tops (this was the '80's after all) off the shoulder torn sweatshirts, (remember "Flash Dance"?) sheer chiffon blouses, lightweight T-shirts, strappy t-shirts, tank tops with big armholes, severely cropped tops, cropped to JUST below my boobs, unbuttoned blouses tied as loosely as I could manage just below my breasts, all sans bra of course.

In cold weather soft clingy sweaters were a favorite, usually deep V-neck.
I had a passion for my leather vest and also my lightweight leather jacket either worn out and about with nothing underneath.

I once went to a party wearing the jacket and a pair of jeans, and got so hot I spent the evening soaked with perspiration, rivulets running down between my breasts, the jacket unzipped to the very last half inch, constantly tugging downward so as to not show everything.

Not much in the way of revealing dresses though, little was to be found in my size that was particular sexy. Skirts could be hemmed, though, and I I fully embraced the concept of micro-mini skirts.

My swimsuit collection was a thing of awe among my few friends. (I was considered a massive slut by my classmates long before I had even given my first hand job)

I suspect that was invited to a lot of swim parties just to see what daring suit I was going to show up in.

My wardrobe was not easy to assemble. Remember, this was the late 80's, and there was no such thing as on line shopping. Everything was bought in person or via catalogue. Mostly in person, as I didn't have a credit card, but my parents did occasionally indulge me.

By my parent's standards I was not dressing like a slut or even particularly provocatively. As neither were US born, they did not grow up with the same view of the human body and of human sexuality as most of the people we knew, so they were willing to indulge me, to a point.
I never was able to order more than a few swimsuits from Frederick's. My Mama had issues with the quality of their lingerie back then.

I did obtain a one-piece maillot with a deep V neck line and high leg line that covered about a third of my rear and was my introduction to side-boob (yes even as small as they were) a few bikinis, including a string bikini, a G string style, that I thought she didn't know about (I was wrong).

I owned that maillot and the string bikini for years, always careful to wash them out and carefully dry them. I cherished them as a part of my developing sexuality.

I wore the string bikini to a "girls only" pool party, myself and four friends, at the home of one of the girls.
To this day I remember how the popular thing was to rub sunscreen on Wanda's back and rear while we were lying out on towels in the sun.
While lying on my front, top untied, one brave and oh so repressed girl, wearing her own bikini, not as revealing as mine, gave a very firm massage, from shoulders to calves, giving my bare behind rear a nice firm deep massage. I remember at least 2 other girls wanted to make sure my butt didn't burn that day...

Nursing School was a whole new world for me and exhibitionism
I often went full commando under my nursing scrubs, with caution. Sometimes I wore a t-shirt beneath my scrubs, sometimes nothing, depending on the rotation, the preceptor, and my mood.
Late night skinny dipping in various University and local apartment pools became a regular thing.
My Halloween costumes were on occasion the talk of the Nursing School, especially my Lady Godiva costume that gave me my current nom du plume. That night, around 1AM, I actually threw away the increasingly bedraggled body stocking and spent the rest of the night starkers under a knee length blonde wig. (It would have been more hip length on someone of a more conventional height)
Once on a dare I rode naked in the passenger seat of an un-air-conditioned pick-up (sitting on towel, that seat was HOT!) from Baton Rouge to Pensacola.

My adventures in Nursing school deserve a chapter all of their own, as do my more adult experiences, so for now...

---Margaret Cho
Old 08-06-2019, 11:05 PM
Just me.

WW, thanks for that sharing. It was well-written, entertaining and informative. You managed to share a bunch and it was all right on target.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:57 AM
Member of weird club

WW the Europeans have a more open attitude to nudity. From the clothing optional to full nude beaches. To billboards with nude ladies advertising Vodka. God I miss Germany.
Old 08-13-2019, 04:43 AM
Insatiable

Loved reading this, thank you for sharing your journey with us!
Old 09-10-2019, 02:36 AM

I've always been passionate & ready for any type of exhibition in intimacy. Thanks for sharing your wondeful story, it takes me back to the times I had never thought i would ever experience. Just like the moment when I had a girl who took every single erotic desires we had together.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:32 AM
Just me.

Welcome to Pixies-Place. Great to have you with us.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:53 AM

Golly gee wilikers. Shor is nice to see a new face here. MackyMach, I join ol' DB is sayin' welcome! Have yer self a good ol' time.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackyMach
I've always been passionate & ready for any type of exhibition in intimacy. Thanks for sharing your wondeful story, it takes me back to the times I had never thought i would ever experience. Just like the moment when I had a girl who took every single erotic desires we had together.

Nice Link Macky

My BBW wife love showing off. She's not afraid who see's her 'lump's & bump's' as she puts it, I say 'curves'!
Old 09-20-2019, 01:33 AM
Just me.

I like your description better. Yep.