Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-29-2007, 08:33 PM

The Neighbor's Daughter

The Neighbor's Daughter
by jallen944©

Part 1

Ethan was raking up the grass clippings. The sun was bright and high over his head. He had removed his shirt long ago, and the drops of sweat were running down his back. He stopped to wipe his brow and saw Mrs. Philips coming toward him with a tall glass of lemonade. He rested for a minute and watched her come closer. She was a widow, he knew that, and she had a daughter who was eighteen, but he had never really paid much attention to how she looked. Probably because he considered her to be much older than she actually was, and probably because he had never seen her wear shorts and a halter before.

"Hi," she said, smiling. "I saw you working so hard out here and I thought you might need something cool to drink when you took a break."

"Thanks," Ethan said, breathing hard, and took the glass of lemonade. He tilted the glass to drink and let some of it run over the edge and spill down the front of his bare, sweaty chest. He did it for her benefit, but it felt good, anyway. He had to wonder what she really had in mind.

"I was wondering if you might be able to do a favor for me," she said, sounding hopeful, but not too confident.

"I'd be glad to," Ethan said, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"If you've got some time today, would you come over and help me move some furniture?"

"Sure, Mrs. Philips. I've got some time right now."

"Great," she said, smiling as her eyes swept up his body. "Call me Janet." She must have liked the way he looked. His muscles were hard and sore from the work. He was only wearing a pair of shorts, and even though his penis was not erect, it still made a visible lump.

Ethan smiled back at her, knowing now just what her intentions were. He put the rake away, pulled his t-shirt on, and followed her next door to her house. She smiled, but she looked disappointed that he had put his shirt on.

Ethan walked in her front door and was immediately impressed with the decor. Of course, he didn't expect her to be poor, but he also hadn't expected her to be so well off.

"This is beautiful," he said, gazing around the house, which looked much larger inside than it did from the outside.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Would you like another glass of lemonade?" she said and led him inside.

"Maybe when we're finished." Ethan was admiring the fine paintings and the sculpture in the corner.

"Okay, then I'll show you what I'd like to have moved. If you think it's too much, just tell me."

She walked ahead of him down the hallway off the living room and he followed, glancing down at her ass. She shook it side to side just for him. How could he deny her what she wanted so badly?

They went to the den at the back of the room. It was obvious that this room was once decorated for masculine tastes, but by that time, little evidence remained that it had been a man's office. She asked him to move a chair and a sofa to the other side of the room, and Ethan thought that was a small thing to ask, especially since it was something a woman such as herself would have no problem doing on her own. He gladly moved the furniture, because he knew it was only an opportunity for her to invite him into her house.

Her house was cooled by an air conditioner, but even so, he was sweating more than when he had started.

"You're really working hard today," Janet said, and slowly stepped toward him.

"I hadn't expected to be so useful." The sweat was dripping off his face. Janet reached up and touched his cheek to wipe some of it away.

"Maybe you'd like to wash up while I get that lemonade for you," she said in a soft, feminine voice, and before he could speak, she said, "The bathroom is right over here."

He walked past, pulling his t-shirt off as he went to the small bathroom in the main hallway. He turned on the cold water and she came in to find a clean washcloth for him.

"I'll get that lemonade," she said, glancing at his body as she walked out.

Ethan left the bathroom door open while he wiped his face and arms and chest with cool washcloth. The cool water was evaporating on his skin and he felt much more comfortable. Janet reappeared a moment later and sauntered down the hall toward the bathroom, holding the glass of lemonade and looking directly at him. Her breasts were not large, but they jiggled with each step.

"If you're not too tired. I have something else you could fix," she said, handing him the cold glass.

He tilted the glass back and drank.

"What can I do to help?"

She ran her fingers lightly down his chest. Her fingertips drifted down over his rigid stomach muscles.

"You must let me see what you've got in here."

Her hand dropped to the front of his shorts and lightly touched the growing bulge.

"Mrs. Philips?" he said.

She smiled. "I haven't been with a man in more than four years. It gets pretty lonely, sometimes." She began to untie the front of her halter. "Please, come to my bedroom."

She turned to walk out of the bathroom and pulled the halter off, walking away from him naked from the waist up. Ethan tossed the washcloth into the sink and walked after her.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:33 PM

Part 2

She was standing by her bed with her back to him. She pushed down her shorts, bending over to show him her gorgeous ass, and climbed onto the bed. She lay on her belly with her head turned to look at him, smiling at him dreamily. Ethan pushed down his shorts and Janet gasped. Her gaze was fixed on his cock.

He approached the bed. He slipped a finger in her cunt and twirled it, making her gasp and moan.

"You're really wet," he said, pulling her hips up.

He knelt behind her and pulled her legs apart. His fingers opened her petals and the head of his cock touched her opening.

"Oh God," she moaned, pulling the sheets.

He put his hands on her hips and his cock slid easily into her pussy, stretching her and filling her completely.

"Oh no ... oh no," she cried.

He thrust his thick shaft deep into her and she screamed. The base was tight against her cunt lips. He slid it out a fraction of an inch, then drove it deep again, holding it all the way in her, and she screamed again.

He bent over her back and reached under to squeeze her boobs. He licked the back of her neck while he thrust his hips, pulling them out slowly a bit, then forcefully jamming them back into her so that she gasped and whimpered. He ran his hands up and down her slim sides, and his hips pumped steadily and firmly.

"Oh God, yes," Janet moaned.

Heavy gobs of cum spurted into her cunt. Janet turned her head to the door. Her daughter Sandi was standing just outside, watching. She waited until Ethan finished cumming and told him Sandi was watching. Sandi ran to her room and shut the door.

He pulled his cock out and laid beside her. Janet laid on her side and toyed with the hair on his chest. His cock glistened with her pussy juices.

"Would you do me another favor?" she said.

"After this, how can I refuse?"

"I want you to make love to my daughter."

He hesitated. "Is she a virgin?"

"Yes."

"Why do you want me to do it?"

"I've always been turned by the thought of my daughter doing things with a guy. She went out one time with a young guy a year behind her in school. I was in bed, reading, when they got back late and went to her bedroom, giggling. I could hear them kissing and breathing hard and telling each other how much they were in love. There were some sighs and moans and I heard the guy tell her to suck his cock. But ..."

"You want me to show her how to do it right?" Ethan said. Janet smiled and nodded. "I'd be glad to."

"Clean up and meet me in the kitchen. I'll get Sandi."

He went to the bathroom to clean off his dick and put his shorts back on. The thought of taking her sexy daughter's cherry had him erect already. When he went to the kitchen, he found Janet there looking at something out the window.

"What's up?" he said.

"I'm just watching Sandi. She's just getting out of the pool." Janet turned to Ethan. "I guess I'm a little nervous about her losing her virginity."

The door opened and Sandi walked in. She saw her mother first, then saw Ethan sitting at the table.

"Hi," Ethan said, with a smile. Sandi blushed and looked away, with a shy smile. Her wet hair was slicked back and she had a towel wrapped around her shoulders that covered most of her bikini.

"Sandi, this is Ethan," Janet said.

"Hi," she said, blushing even more. Sandi might have been only be eighteen, but she had the curves of a full grown woman.

Sandi sat at the kitchen table across from Ethan.

"Do you have any homework tonight?" Janet asked, and set a plate of cookies on the table.

"No. I had a math test today, but I did real well on it."

"Good. Was that the one you were worried about?"

"Yeah," Sandi said. She looked at Ethan like they had been friends for a long time. "I studied for three days for that test."

"Wow. I had to study for two days for a government test last week."

"Did you pass?" Sandi asked, her shyness disappearing. She threw the damp towel of her shoulders and let it hang over the back of the chair.

"Yeah. I got a B." Ethan smiled at her and she laughed at him with interest and a sense of lively fun. Sandi was a gorgeous young woman. Her big, blue eyes were more rounded and a deeper blue than her mother's. Her hair was a light honey brown, and she wore it long and straight down her back. She leaned forward when she laughed, and a tawny piece of her wet hair tumbled over her eye and she swept a hand up to push it away.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:34 PM

Part 3

Her lips were very full. With her generous mouth, she looked like she could do an excellent job of sucking his cock, if he showed her how to do it right.

"Maybe you'd like to take Ethan to your room and show him your CD collection," Janet said. Sandi looked at her mother, as if to make sure it was all right.

"Okay," Sandi said. "Come on." Sandi took him down the hall to her room like he was a new puppy dog her mother had just brought home. Her bedroom looked like it belonged to a teenaged girl, with posters of hunks and rock stars and flowers on the wallpaper.

Sandi bounced on her bed and Ethan sat down on the edge. She handed him the latest CD she had just bought, then showed him the D.H. Lawrence book she was reading. As he leafed through the book, she gazed at him very seriously.

"Would you look at a girl like me if I was old enough to flirt with you?" she said, her big, innocent eyes gazing directly to his heart.

"Certainly," Ethan said, putting the book down.

"You would?"

"Sure. Just looking at you turns me on," he said, as he looked down at her breasts so she could see him looking at her body. She straightened her back and subtly pushed her breasts out. The surprisingly skimpy bikini exposed a lot of skin. Her skin had cooled and her nipples were hard points that looked like they might push right through the fabric.

"You can really get excited just by looking at me?"

"Yeah. Look," he said, bending his knees apart to let her see the bulge in his shorts.

His hard cock was plainly outlined under the thin fabric. She gasped, looking directly at his groin, but he could tell from the look on her face that it was only how she thought she should have acted. Her curiosity and desire were plain in her eyes. He knew she was dying to fuck him, but he was sure she would fuck just about any man who walked through her door, and he just happened to be the one.

"Looking at me makes you like that?"

He nodded. "Go ahead. Touch it."

She tentatively moved a hand to his erection and left it there, her fingers curiously stroking its length. Her lips were getting fuller, her voice lower and hoarse, and her breathing deeper. Her thighs were drifting apart.

"Can I see it?" she said.

"Have you ever seen one before?"

"Of course. Don't be silly," she said, acting like it was no big thing.

Ethan pushed down his shorts and his erection popped up. Sandi gasped and giggled in embarrassment. She put her hand around its middle and slowly stroked.

"But it's so big," she said, staring at it. "How can you get a thing like this into a girl?"

"I never met a girl yet who didn't like it," Ethan said, watching her hand move casually over his shaft.

"Were they virgins?"

Ethan shrugged. "Some of them."

He rested his hand on her bare thigh. She stiffened noticeably, but did not remove her own hand from the hardness in his shorts. His fingers crawled under the material of her bikini, slowly twirling through the fine, soft hairs on her pussy. She gasped and tilted her head down to watch. One of his fingers stroked down into the crease of her pussy, sliding softly across her small clit. She was wet and he could sense that she was feeling weak from anticipation.

She might be a young virgin, but she knew what she wanted, even if she didn't know how to make it happen. She laid back on the pillows. Her thighs were exposed to her hips, and her knees were spread apart. Her breasts spilled out around the edges of the tiny bikini top, but the small pieces of fabric still covered her hard nipples.

He crawled up on top of her, laying his body on top of hers and spreading her legs. The hard lump of his cock rested against the soft, warm mound of her pussy, and her pelvis worked up and down, rubbing her pussy against the hardness like a cat scratching itself on a tree. He kissed her lips lightly, tracing a path from her chin to her throat to the soft, fleshy parts of her breasts. He pulled aside the bikini fabric and licked her nipple. His sucking made her hips start humping on the mattress. He slowly worked down between her boobs, across her taut belly to her mound.

She lay back and closed her eyes as he moved between her legs, pulled her bikini bottoms all the way off, parted the lips of her cunt with his fingers, and licked her. She wrapped her thighs around his neck and squeezed his head as close to her cunt as she could, rocking her hips. He had the feeling she was going to cum. She ground her whole body up, and let out a soft cry of pleasure. She humped his face as his tongue worked over her clit. She screamed, grinding her hips against his face and lifting her back completely off the bed. Her back arched up again and again and she screamed like he was torturing her.

She finally collapsed on her back, completely exhausted. He crawled up and kissed her mouth again, to let her taste the juices from her own cunt that were smeared all over his lips. She wrapped her arms around him and licked it up as she kissed him back, enjoying new sensations she had never thought were possible.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:35 PM

Part 4

His hard cock was pressed along her bare, wet slit, and it excited her so much she was trembling. She was holding him down in a tight grip. He had not realized how anxious she was to be rid of her virginity. He moved his hips to slide his organ over the moist, soft lips of her cunt, and she responded with a deep groan.

He rolled off and lay beside her. Her legs were spread wide. His cock stood up, slightly bent over, but covered with her juices.

"What next?" she asked, touching his chest.

"Hold on," he said, and pulled her on top of him.

She giggled but quickly got the idea and sat up, straddling his thighs, raised herself over his erection, held the lips of her cunt apart, and guided the head of his cock into her. She looked like she was ready to drop herself on him like an experienced whore, but her tender hymen would stop her from taking it too deep.

"Oooohh," she winced, and jerked back.

"Take it easy, Sandi. Don't hurry. You can stop any time if it hurts too much."

Ethan held her lightly around her hips to help her keep her balance. He was trying desperately not to get too excited and pull her down before she was ready, even though he was dying to shove it into her. He knew how good her tight cunt would feel, but that's not why her mother brought him over her. The anticipation was just as unbearable for him as it was for her.

Sandi was on her knees over him, and the head of his prick was not more than an inch inside her before it came up against the wall of her cherry. He lightly caressed her clit with his wet thumb to keep her interested. She lowered herself a bit farther, winced in pain, and jerked up again.

Her puffy lips were pouting like those of a woman overwhelmed with lust. In her eye was the look of stern determination. She moved lower on him until the end of his cock pressed hard against her hymen. She squirmed, trying to use his fingers on her clit to reach another orgasm, but he only rubbed as light as a feather so she wouldn't be able to get off. When she seemed just hot enough to cum, he pulled his finger away a little. In order to get the intense stimulation her body lusted for, she had to take his dick deeper inside. She began to get so anxious that she pushed herself down on him without regard to the discomfort of the sharp pain.

Finally, moaning deliriously, she shouted and accidentally jammed herself down on his shaft as hard as she could. His cock burst through her cherry like it was nothing more than a piece of tissue paper. Sandi was very still, with her eyes and mouth wide open and her breath coming in short, quick gasps. A little more than half of his cock was in her cunt.

"Are you okay?" Ethan said.

She lowered her weight a little bit more and gasped when his cock slid deeper.

"Oh my God. It's in. I can feel it."

She straightened her back, sitting high over him. Her nipples softened to supple flesh as she lowered herself all the way down on him. Her expression softened and her features changed to a look of deep ecstasy. He pulled her down to his chest and let her clit rub against the hardness of his cock. Her sensitive nipples brushed his hairy chest with each stroke of his hips. Her own hips slowly began to grind, matching the up and down motion of his hips, and before she knew it, she was fucking.

Ethan locked his lips to hers and squeezed her tits. She was tremendously tight and felt as wonderful as he imagined. She moaned her knees squeezed in on his sides. Her hands gripped his shoulders for leverage, so she could move her hips up and down, and it only reminded him that she was a rookie when it came to having sex. It would take time to learn how to move her ass without thinking about it.

She sat up straight over him again. Her long hair flowed down around her face and over her shoulders, down to the tips of her nipples. Her breasts jiggled when she came down on him. She pressed herself down firmly, and the tip of his cock touched the end of her womb.

He wasn't sure he should cum inside her, but he didn't see how he was going to get her off before he did. He didn't want to just throw her off, he didn't think she would understand. On the other hand, he wasn't sure if he should risk getting her pregnant by cumming inside her.

"I'm gonna cum," he said, and Sandi's eyes lit up.

"Oh yes. Do it inside me so I can feel it."

He stopped holding back and let himself be immersed in the intense pleasures of her body. She looked incredibly erotic sitting on top of him, her legs spread over his waist, the darker hair of her bush mixed with the light hair on his mound. Her breasts were swollen and quivering with each motion of they made. Her body was covered with a light sheen of perspiration that made her shiny and glistening.

It only took a few more deep strokes and his cum was spurting in her cunt. Her eyes widened and her mouth closed in an O shape. She began to coo with delight and he could see goosebumps breaking out on her skin. She bounced harder and her hair danced in front of her bright eyes.

When his orgasm trailed off, she stopped bouncing, and her expression changed to a warm, pleased grin.

"It's so warm," she sighed.

She was rocking her pelvis back and forth slowly. Her fingers squeezed the hard muscles of his chest.

He pulled her down and hugged her, running his hands over her back and wiping away the perspiration. She brushed a lock of hair from his face and gazed lovingly into his eyes.

"That was the best," she whispered, and kissed him.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:33 AM

Part 5

Janet was in the living room reading the newspaper when Ethan entered, wearing just his shorts. She looked up at him, beaming with happiness.

"I heard her shout when you took her cherry," she said. Ethan blushed. "She liked it, didn't she?"

"Yeah, I guess she did," Ethan said, and sat on the sofa.

"I knew you were the right man for the job."

"Thank you. I'm flattered." He hesitated and there was a moment of silence between them. "How long have you been planning this?" he asked.

Janet chuckled. "Actually, only since I saw you banging your sister." She casually laid her hand in his lap, directly on the lump of his penis, which quickly grew hard again. "I was shocked and fascinated, of course. But when I saw this, it gave me the idea to see if you were interested."

Sandi came into the room just as her mother was finishing her sentence, but Janet did not remove her hand from Ethan's lap. They both looked at her. She was glowing, and her face was radiant. She had put on a short terry cloth robe, loosely tied at the waist and open all the way down her front to expose her bare chest and cleavage. She plopped on the other sofa and the robe fell away a little bit, baring one of her breasts. She did not bother to cover it up.

"You look like a new woman," Janet said proudly, smiling at her daughter.

"I feel different," Sandi said, crossing one of her legs under her.

"In what way?" Ethan asked.

"I don't know. Like I'm not a little girl any more. Like I know some secrets now that they don't tell little girls." She looked down at her mom's hand rubbing Ethan's cock and she blushed.

Ethan laughed at her embarrassment. "You're not as innocent as you try to let on, but your genuine modesty makes you a more beautiful person."

"Oh shut up," Sandi said, blushing even more.

Janet laughed. She caught Ethan's eye for a moment, tilted her head, leaned forward, and planted her lips on his. Sandi almost gasped out loud, but watched them with fascination. Their lips broke apart and Sandi could see their tongues intertwined like snakes.

Ethan was a little shocked that Janet would do this right in front of her daughter, but since she had brought him over to fuck the young girl, he figured he shouldn't be too surprised. Her hand was still squeezing his cock, which was ready to burst out of his shorts. He wondered what she had in mind next, although he was sure that whatever it was, he would enjoy it immensely.

Janet and Ethan broke apart and looked at Sandi together. She was staring at them with her mouth open, and when she realized she was staring, she snapped her mouth shut and grinned. Ethan stood up and slipped his shorts down over his hips. His cock seemed to jump out, hanging long and stiff from the front of his body. The bright light from the late afternoon sun shined across the shaft like a spotlight, highlighting every thick inch of it like a masterpiece sculpture.

Ethan held out his hand for Sandi. She got up, giggling, took his hand, and sat down beside him when he sat down. He spread his arms out across the back of the sofa. The warm sunlight was shining on the back of his neck. The mother and the daughter were on either side of him, and his cock was standing up between his legs, begging for attention.

Janet licked her lips, looking back and forth between Ethan and Sandi. She put her hand on his chest.

"I want to show you how to give a blowjob," Janet said, looking at Sandi.

Sandi blushed again. "I've done that, Mom," she said, pretending to be mature and experienced.

"You've put little boys wee-wees in your mouth, but you've never sucked a man's cock."

Sandi looked down like she had been scolded, but Ethan could see a grin on her lips and mischief in her eye. Janet put her hand around his cock, lifting it straight up. She gently stroked it in her hand, watching her daughter's eyes. Sandi glanced back and forth from her mother's eyes to her mother's hands. She caught Ethan watching them and laughed uncomfortably.

Janet bent forward and lightly, tenderly, kissed the huge head like she was kissing a child as she tucked it in for bed. She kissed the tip and the underside and all the way around, leaving small traces of red lipstick on the skin. She stuck her tongue out between her open lips and touched it to the head, licking slowly, deliberately around the narrow slit. She closed her mouth to get her tongue wet again and sensuously licked up the side to the head, lowered her mouth over the head, closed her lips around the shaft, and slowly sucked her mouth off with a soft smack.

"You have to do more than just put it in your mouth and move your head up and down," Janet said. "That might be fine for one of your boyfriends, but a real man will quickly get bored with that. Try it," she said, holding his cock up for her. "You have to love it, adore it, worship, in the way a man worships and adores you and your body."
Old 04-05-2009, 11:33 AM

Part 6

Ethan nodded to himself. He had to admit, he thought, she was right about that.

Sandi bent over his lap, taking his cock from her mother's hands. She looked up at her mother for approval, and Janet nodded. Ethan could feel Sandi's warm breath over his cock as she fondled it and studied the length of it. He gasped when she kissed the end of it. Her lips were much fuller and softer than her mother's, and they felt somehow more exotic.

She kissed around the head just like her mother had.

"Now lick it," Janet said.

Sandi put her lips around and it and licked the head. She took the whole length in her mouth, trying to copy exactly what her mother had done. She did not really know what she was doing, but she behaved like an experienced cock sucker trying to deep throat him. She was squeezing his legs like a woman who wanted him to cum in her mouth, but it was too soon for that.

Obviously trying to be too eager, the slid her mouth as far down on his shaft as she could. The head touched the soft skin at the back of her mouth and she gagged terribly. She pulled her mouth off the cock, coughing in a fit. She turned her head, coughing like she was close to choking, and Janet and Ethan smiled at each other.

"Don't take any more of it than you think you can handle," Janet said. She put her hand around his cock and stroked it again. "Ethan's got a lot of penis here and there's no need to try to swallow all of it if you don't think you can."

"Okay," Sandi coughed.

"Watch what I do with my tongue," she said, and Sandi watched closely. Janet put the head in her mouth, rapidly licking the underside of the head, and clamped her lips tightly around the shaft. Her head bobbed up and down rapidly. Her cheeks were sucked in and her lipstick smeared along the shaft.

"Oh my god," Ethan moaned. His eyes rolled shut and his head fell back against the window. Sandi was aware of the effect her mom's blowjob had on him, and her mouth hung open in amazement.

"Wow," Sandi whispered.

Janet sucked her mouth off again and licked up the saliva on her lips. Ethan's cock was coated and shiny with her saliva. "Now you try it," she said. "And make sure your teeth don't touch him."

Sandi nodded as she stroked his cock. She had a look of intense concentration on her face. There was nothing else in the world but her and the cock she was holding. She took a deep breath, stuck her tongue out, rapidly licked the soft skin under the head, lowered her wide open mouth over the head, which looked far too big for her small mouth, closed her lips tightly around it, took as much of it into her mouth as she could, sucked in her cheeks, and began to bob her head up and down as fast as she could.

"Fuck," Ethan cried. His hips rose off the sofa.

"Cum in her mouth," Janet told him, looking very pleased with her daughter's work. "I want her to feel it."

Sandi turned her eyes up to her mother, with a slight cry of surprise that was muffled by the cock. Ethan could see the apprehension in her eyes, but he didn't want to let her get away without first filling her mouth with his cum.

Sandi was suddenly overcome with fear. The idea of a guy cumming in her mouth had never crossed her mind. They had cum in her hand and even on her face. Ethan was the first to cum in her cunt, but the thought that he was going to cum in her mouth frightened her. She wanted to get it out of her mouth before he did, but she felt a strong hand on the back of her head, holding her down, and actually pushing her farther down on it than she wanted to go. Before she knew it, his warm cum was shooting into her mouth, flooding over her tongue like she had inhaled a lake. Her eyes shot wide open with surprise and she screamed, but that was muffled by the cock, too.

"Swallow it," Janet shouted. "Swallow it."

Sandi tried to swallow it, but it was filling her mouth faster than she could believe, and the first time she tried to choke some of it down, it backwashed and gushed out of her mouth. She was screaming and swallowing, but it just kept filling her mouth. Ethan seemed to have no end to his supply of cum.

Eventually, Ethan let out a big groan and dropped back to the sofa, exhausted. He let go of Sandi and she immediately withdrew his cock. She gasped for a breath, almost sobbing. Her lips, cheeks, chin and nose were dripping with his cum. It was all over his cock, running down the sides, matted in his pubic hair and dripping on his balls.

Janet was astounded. She could only watch and shake her head. "I've never seen a man with as much cum as you have," she said. She took Sandi's face in her hand. "Are you all right?" she asked, wiping away the thick cum. Sandi nodded bruskly, trying to fight back the tears from her red eyes. "You did a great job." Sandi smiled, showing the cum on her teeth, which she licked off, and they hugged each other.

Ethan felt choked up with emotion seeing the love they shared. Janet and Sandi looked at him at the same time.

"How are you?" Janet asked.

"Happy," Ethan said. "You two are really wonderful."

Janet looked down at his penis. "Have you had enough today?"
Old 04-05-2009, 11:34 AM

Part 7

Ethan looked down. His penis was drooping over on its side. "I think so," he said. "I should probably be getting home now."

"Can you come back over tomorrow?" Sandi said, with a sad pout on her lips.

"Sure. I can come back over tonight if you'd like."

"Good," Janet said. "I have more plans for you."

It was dark before Ethan returned and knocked on Janet's front door. Sandi opened it, and smiled seductively when she saw him. She had put on a light, summery dress with a short hemline and a low neckline.

"Come in," she smiled, and held the door open for him.

"How are you?" he said, noticing the gleam in her eye. "You look very nice."

"Thank you. Are you gonna kiss me?"

Ethan smiled. He leaned over to kiss her. Their lips touched lightly, then she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him tight to her warm body for a deep, passionate kiss. She moaned as his tongue found hers inside her mouth, and she pressed her groin against his.

Janet came in and saw them holding each other, kissing. "You two act like you haven't seen each other in weeks."

"Hi, Janet," Ethan said, blushing in embarrassment. She was wearing a short, tight, black skirt and a white blouse.

"I never noticed before how good you look in jeans," Janet said, admiring the shape of his penis hanging down his pants.

Ethan looked down at his front. "Thank you," he said.

Janet looked disappointed. "Don't I get a kiss?"

Ethan grinned. "You look great yourself." He took her in his arms and kissed her. She put one arm around his neck and forced her knee between his legs, rubbing her thigh against the bulge of his hard shaft. When they broke apart, Sandi was watching them anxiously.

Janet took a deep breath. "Have you eaten dinner, yet?" she asked.

"Mom," Sandi said, feeling unbearably anxious.

Janet looked at her daughter and smiled at Ethan. "Sandi has no patience."

"I'm only eighteen, Mom."

Janet hesitated for a second, admiring her daughter's beautiful features and Ethan's fabulous body. They looked delightful standing beside each other. "Okay. Let's go to my bedroom."

Sandi nearly jumped for joy and led them down the hall to her mother's big bedroom and climbed onto the king size bed, waiting for them to catch up. Janet sat on the bed with her, leaning back on her elbows.

"We want to watch you take your clothes off," she said, grinning at Ethan. Sandi crawled on her belly next to her mom and rested her chin in her palms, also grinning at him.

Ethan's eyebrows went up in surprise. He had underestimated Janet, he thought, but what the hell, she wanted him to fuck both of them. "Okay," he smiled back at them, and slowly pulled his t-shirt off over his head. Janet and Sandi giggled to each other like little girls at a tea party. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and they sighed together at the sight of his bare, stiffening cock.

"Now you can undress us," Janet said, laying back on the bed.

"My pleasure," Ethan grinned. He slowly peeled off each of their clothing and they were all laying on the bed, naked.

"When you two made love this afternoon, what position were you in?" Janet asked.

"Sandi was on top," Ethan said in a matter-of-fact way. Sandi wasn't sure what her mother meant.

Janet looked impressed. "That's a good way to start," she said. "I want to show Sandi a few positions," she said, looking at Ethan, as she laid back and spread her legs. "Since you already did it that way, let's start with you on top." Ethan crawled on top of her, lowering himself between her legs, and slipped his cock into her warm, moist cunt. Sandi watched with fascination. "This is probably the most common way to make love," Janet told her daughter. She hooked her ankles around the backs of Ethan's thighs. "It gives the man all the control."

Ethan's cock was buried inside her. He looked at Sandi. "But it doesn't give the woman as much satisfaction as other positions," he said.

"That's true," Janet said. "Look at how he's able to get it deep inside me." Sandi examined where her mother's hand was pointing between her legs, where Ethan's huge cock disappeared in her tiny hole.

"Does that feel good?" Sandi asked curiously.

"Yes, it does," Janet told her. Ethan was moving his hips in and out and her face was grimacing. "Ethan, let Sandi see how it feels."
Old 04-05-2009, 11:35 AM

Part 8

"Okay," he said, and pulled out of her hole. Sandi was already laying on her back with her legs spread and a smile on her face, eagerly waiting for him to try it on her. "You're going to be a little sore," Ethan said, as he kneeled between her gorgeous thighs.

"Is it going to hurt?" Sandi said, sounding frightened.

"A little bit." He slipped the big head of his cock between her moist, tender pussy lips. "I'll be gentle." He pushed his hips forward and Sandi winced. Ethan looked at Janet and Janet shrugged. Sandi was watching Ethan with anticipation written all over her face. Her mouth was open and her eyes stared deep through his to his soul. The obvious pain and discomfort did not seem to dissuade her desire to experience lovemaking in the most exquisite way. Ethan slid his penis the rest of the way in with only a flinch and a whimper from Sandi.

"Do you like it?" Ethan said, moving his hips slowly in and out.

Sandi groaned. "I think so," she said. He began to pump more firmly and she licked her lips. Her eyes blinked shut. Her breathing was heavy and she was moaning softly.

"Hook your legs around his, Sandi," Janet instructed. Sandi wrapped her legs around his and looked over at her mother to make sure she was doing it right. "That's right," Janet said. "Now you can use your legs to give him an idea how hard you want it."

"Like this?" Sandi whispered, as she clamped her legs around Ethan, drawing him in tighter. His cock went in hard and she groaned.

"Yes," Janet laughed. "Just like that."

"I never thought it would be like this," Sandi moaned, biting her bottom lip. "All the girls I know talk about fucking, but I didn't know it was supposed to feel so good."

"Are you still sore?" Ethan asked, looking down on her with concern.

"No, not any more." Sandi looked at her mother. Janet smiled at her.

"Now pull him down on top of you," Janet said. Sandi put her arms around Ethan and hugged him to her chest. "Can you feel his skin on yours? Can feel how good it is to have his weight on top of you?"

"Yes," Sandi sighed, squeezing Ethan tighter and tighter. Ethan's hips were moving back and forth deeper and deeper and her moans were turning to heavy groans. Her whole body heaved up each time he pushed his cock back in. When he leaned forward, his shaft rubbed her clit and she flinched with a small cry.

"Let yourself go, Sandi," Janet whispered in her daughter's ear. "If you want to have an orgasm, just let it happen."

Sandi bucked her hips up with every thrust of Ethan's hips. Ethan tenderly kissed the nape of her neck and the lobes of her ears. She was trembling and shaking under him. He could tell she was very near an orgasm. Her groans had turned to rapid, high-pitched squeals. Her fingers were clawing his back and her heels were digging into the backs of his legs. Ethan pumped a little faster and harder, but was careful not to force himself too deep.

Sandi turned her head up, locked her lips to Ethan's mouth, and he and Janet both knew she was cumming. Ethan continued to pump hard and steady until it began to pass. Janet watched her daughter with admiration, glad she was able to enjoy such experiences with a man she considered to be so trust-worthy.

Sandi opened her eyes, panting, looked up at Ethan, then at her mother. Sandi smiled at her and Janet smiled back, feeling full of joy. Sandi looked back at Ethan again, who was looking deep into her glistening eyes, and kissed him. They kissed lightly a few times, smacking their lips. Sandi looked at her mother again.

"How were you two doing it today?" she asked. Ethan and Janet looked at each other.

"You mean when you saw us in here?" Janet said.

"Yeah," Sandi said. She saw the two of them blushing.

"Do want me to show you?"

"Yeah," Sandi grinned.

"Okay," Janet said. She touched Ethan's shoulder. "Did you cum?"

"No," Ethan said. Her eyebrows went up. "Are you surprised?"

"I'm surprised you decided to save it, that's all." She rolled over on her belly and stuck her ass in the air.

Ethan gazed at Janet's ass and her fingers dancing over her clit. He looked down at Sandi. She was giggling. Reluctantly, he drew his penis out of Sandi's wonderful pussy and crawled across the bed behind her mother. He lined up the head of his cock with her cunt and slipped it in.

"Oh, yeah," Janet groaned.

Ethan groaned with her, as her smooth, warm hole enveloped him. This switching back and forth between them was going to drive him crazy. He wanted to cum so badly, but he didn't know if he would be able to give some to both of them. He looked down at Janet's bare ass spread before him. He could cum there, he thought, squirt it on the pearly skin of her ass and back and up into her hair. He looked at little Sandi who was lying on her side, watching them. She had lovely tits and a flat stomach. He would like to cum on her, and splatter his white liquid on her soft tits. He'd like to cum in her mouth again, which was hanging open in fascination. She had looked so good with his sperm on her lips, and her mouth had felt so wonderful around him. It was an experience he wanted to enjoy again.

He would also like to cum inside Janet, he thought. He held her hips and pulled her back when he pushed himself forward. With a shout, her head rose off the bed and she flung her hair back over her shoulders.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. The only man she had made love with in her life was her husband, Sandi's father. Ethan was the first man she had been with since his death more than two years earlier. Ethan was a wonderful lover, as good as her late husband, but there was no comparison for the size of his equipment.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:36 AM

Part 9

"Do you think you'd like to try this?" Janet said, looking at Sandi.

"Yeah," Sandi said, quickly getting up on her hands and knees in the same position as her mother.

Ethan looked at Sandi's sweet, beautiful ass, let go of her mother, and pulled his cock out of her cunt with a wet, sucking sound. Janet sighed with relief when it finally slipped out.

"What do I do?" Sandi said, looking back over her shoulder as Ethan approached. His cock bobbed in front of him like a big, flesh colored pipe, and her eyes were fixed to it.

"Just hold on for the ride," Janet said, falling to the mattress.

Sandi stared straight ahead, waiting. Ethan put his hand on her ass cheek, and she knew he was about to put it in. He touched her pussy lips with his fingers and she jerked forward.

"Relax," Ethan whispered. He rubbed her ass with his palm. "Don't anticipate too much." He lifted his cock to her cunt and gently pushed the head between her labia. Sandi moaned and her back arched down, raising her ass a little higher. Her fingers clenched the sheets and her toes curled when he began to slowly push it in.

"You're incredible," Ethan said, as his cock penetrated her tight hole and forced itself into her. He stroked her back and her slim sides with his strong fingers, wiping away the tiny drops of perspiration. "You're so beautiful." Her excitement made her body tremble in his hands.

"Oh ... oh ... oh," Sandi gasped. Her sensitivity was at a peak so soon after her orgasm. The head of his huge cock was splitting her open and she could feel every thick inch of the shaft sliding in along her channel. She spread her legs wider to try and give it more room, but that only seemed to make it feel bigger.

He leaned over her back and reached under to squeeze her tits, just like he had done with her mother earlier that day. Sandi's breasts were bigger and fuller than her mother's, even at her young age, and they fit his hands perfectly. Her nipples were extremely sensitive, and she squirmed when he pinched them. Her ass twisted and his cock stretched her hole, which made her gasp and whimper.

Ethan began to pound her harder. He wanted to cum inside her. The ecstasy was too much for Sandi and her knees elbows couldn't support her anymore. She laid her head and shoulders on the bed, squealing out loud and writhing. Her knees went weak as well, but Ethan was holding her back end up.

Janet was amazed. Sandi was going to have another orgasm. She had never been able to do that herself. She found it hard enough to have any orgasm herself in the first place, she didn't see how Sandi could possibly be having a second orgasm. But then, she was young, Janet thought. Maybe it was easier for her.

Ethan felt his orgasm building inside him like a bomb about to go off. He was slapping his groin against Sandi's ass and grunting out loud like a bull. Lights were going off in his head like flashbulbs and fireworks. For a moment he was afraid he was going to black out. When he exploded, he shouted, although he never realized he was yelling at the top of his lungs.

The first shot of cum in her cunt got Sandi's attention. She screamed when she felt it. Her head rose off the mattress and her eyes were wide open. She gasped and her body shook as streams of thick, warm fluid flowed into her.

"Oh yes ... oh yes ... oh ... oh yes," Sandi panted. Her orgasm poured through her body like a tidal wave crashing on a beach front, followed by a flood of emotions, and finally ending in a satisfied feeling of joy that made her tingle all over. She could hear Ethan behind her panting. He was holding her tenderly and stroking his cock slowly in and out of her hole. Her orgasm was passing, leaving her with a dazed looked on her face. Her channel, tight as it was, had contracted around his cock, and now it was beginning to release its grip. He drew his cock out little by little and she could feel his cum churning inside her.

Ethan sagged back on the bed, feeling exhausted. His long penis drooped before him, dripping with sperm and Sandi's juices. Sandi, herself, gradually reclined all the way to the bed.

"That was the most beautiful thing I ever saw," Janet said. Ethan and Sandi were too weak to respond. Janet crawled across the bed over Ethan's prone form, picked up his penis, licked it once, and popped the head in her mouth, sucking up the flavor of the fluids that coated it before they dried. "Do you want to come over tomorrow?" Janet asked, licking her lips. "We both need more practice."

"I suppose I can be your tutor," Ethan said. "I'll have to see if I can make the time."

End.