Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-20-2009, 07:33 PM
Getting her groove back

Paid In Full

Jason was sweating bullets. What the fuck was he doing here? In the small, smoky back room of some bar whose name he couldn’t remember, he waited for an answer. He stood with his friend Mark’s little sister Lindsay and wondered if they were going to get out before things got really screwed up. Mark owed Big Dave a shitload of money, and instead of facing him, he took off, and left Jason holding the bag...the bag that only had half of the money in it. Lindsay had come to him a few hours ago, saying that Mark was in the wind, but he called her to say that Big Dave was going to come after his friends unless the debt was settled.
Big Dave sighed and smiled, making him wince. “Listen, dude, I know that you’re trying to help a friend, but it just isn’t enough...if anyone hears that I settled for this...my operation will suffer.”
“It’s all I’ve got, Dave...if I had more time...” Jason tried to bargain.
“What about her?” Dave asked, nodding toward Lindsay.
“She doesn’t have any money...she’s just a kid,” Jason explained.
Dave laughed, “Dude, I know she has no money...but look at her. I’ll fuck her and we’ll call it even.” He was looking at Lindsay like an animal that just spotted his dinner.
Jason didn’t know what to do. Lindsay was 18, she looked like one of those girls who stays out of trouble, goes to university and gets married and has babies. She didn’t look like payment on a bad deal. She was standing perfectly still, like she thought that no one could see her if she didn’t move.....he couldn’t tell what she was thinking.
“There’s got to be another way, Dave...I could...” Jason started.
“You have to use a condom.” Lindsay said quietly, “and then Mark’s debt is cleared, right?”
“Yes, sweetheart,” Dave said, grinning, “then your brother is free and clear.”
Jason couldn’t believe it, Mark has taken off like an asshole, and his little sister was ready to pay for it on her back. And he was going to let it happen.
“Get up on this table,” Dave ordered her, “and get your pants off.”
Lindsay started over to the table, unbuttoning her jeans. Dave looked like he was really enjoying this. She sat on the edge of the table, and Dave started touching her; Jason looked away.
“You’re not wet, sweetheart, can’t clear the debt like that,” Dave told her. “Jason...come on over here...eat her out so she’s ready for me.”
Jason was shocked, “I...I can’t... she’s...” he stammered.
“Look, I’m not gonna fuck her dry, so if you want this...problem...to disappear, you’re going to do what I tell you to do...Ok, man?” Dave was practically growling.
OK, thought Jason, today I got up, had breakfast, played Xbox, went to work, and now I’m going to go down on my best friend’s little sister so a loan shark can fuck her to pay off a debt...this is the most fucked up day of my life. But what could he do? He didn’t say anything, because he just couldn’t think of anything to say. He walked over to Lindsay, not making eye contact, and eased her back down onto the table. He pulled her legs apart and leaned in for the first taste.
She was already wet when his tongue touched her. He could have stopped. But he didn’t. He licked her slowly, hearing her sharp intake of breath and feeling her muscles jerk. He thought about seeing her two years ago in a towel, as she went back to her room after having a shower. He realized that this was probably the last time he’d ever see her, because after tonight she’d probably hate him, so he decided to make the most of it. He flicked her clit with his tongue and heard her little moan. He was so hard it hurt, but he knew that Dave was watching, so he kept going. He slid a finger into her, then two...she was tight, but so wet...he finger-fucked her hard...till she was whimpering.
“My turn, buddy,” Dave said, with a heavy hand on his shoulder.
Jason pulled back, stood up, and walked over to the chair in the corner and sat down. He tried not to see Dave, grinding into her while Lindsay lay pretty still. He saw that she was staring at the ceiling...was she just trying to block this out? Oh god...he wanted to tear Dave off of her, but then Mark wouldn’t be the only one on Dave’s shit-list...and then Dave was done. He pulled out, chucked the condom in the trash, and walked toward the door.
“Paid in full,” he said, “and tell Mark I said hi.” And he left.
“Can we get out of here now?” Lindsay asked quietly, as she pulled on her jeans.
He nodded and followed her to the door. As they drove away he watched her face, but couldn’t read her expression. When he asked if he should just take her home, she shook her head, so he brought her back to his place. When they got inside, he offered her a drink, which she took, and they sat quietly on the sofa.
“Lindsay...please say something...are you going to be okay?” he asked, searching her face.
“Well...”she began, “that was about the worst fuck I’ve EVER had.” She started giggling.
“Holy shit, Lindsay! Here I am worrying that you’re having a breakdown and you’re telling me he was a bad lay?” Jason didn’t know if he was more angry or relieved.
“What a fucked up night,” she offered, leaning back into the cushions, “I never thought I’d be working off Mark’s debt. I guess there’s a first time for everything. And, this is the first time anyone’s gone down on me without at least kissing me first.”
Jason’s hard-on came back with a vengeance. He could still taste her. He didn’t think he could stop himself twice in one night.
“Lindsay...don’t fuck around...I’m not as bad as Dave, but don’t test me.”
“Who’s testing?” she asked him, “I would like to erase THAT from my memory.”
“I won’t stop, Lindsay. And I’m too horny to be nice about it,” he whispered, leaning over, taking her drink, and putting it down on the table, “This is your last warning. Do you want to go home?”
Lindsay licked her lips and smiled. That was enough. Jason pulled her into his lap and held her face, looking into her eyes.
“You know how much I want this? Can you feel how much I want you?” he asked.
She pressed her ass into his lap, feeling his cock twitch. She closed her eyes and drew a long breath, “Do you want to get inside me, Jason? I want to feel you in me now.”
He kissed her slowly, feeling her soft lips open for him. She was so pliant, so welcoming, and he knew she was ready for him. But he wanted to do this right. He picked her up; still kissing her, he carried her to the bedroom and put her down on the edge of the bed. He pulled off his t-shirt, watching as she fumbled with the buttons on her shirt. He smiled when she gave up and pulled it over her head, then unclasped her bra. Wow...she had incredible tits. They were round, with little pink nipples, and looked delicious. He pushed her down on the bed and kissed her deeply again, cupping a beautiful tit in his left hand while unzipping her jeans with his right. He stopped only long enough to pull her jeans off, then stripped off his jeans and returned to the bed, lying beside her, muscles straining with the urge to touch her.
“Jason, please,” she asked.
That was enough. He covered her with his body, kissing her mouth and her neck. He slid a hand down and stroked her; she was so wet, so ready, so tight even still as he fucked her with his fingers. When she moaned, he couldn’t help himself...he entered her slowly, amazed at the sensation. They lay perfectly still while she adjusted to the size of his cock, then he began to pull out, and she cried out for him to fill her again.
“Hard and fast, that’s how I want you, please...” she begged him.
Jason fucked her like he was an animal. Her moans urged him on, even though something in him said that he was too rough, he just wanted to explode in her, but he wanted her to come first.
“Tell me what you need, baby,” he told her, but she just kept grinding against him. He grabbed her wrists and held them over her head. He looked deep into her eyes as he kept ramming his cock into her. She gasped and he felt her start to climax. He couldn’t hold off any longer and came deep inside her, feeling her pulse around him.
They lay on their backs side by side, breathing heavily. Neither spoke. He wondered what she was thinking, if she was satisfied, and how he was ever going to be able to look at her without wanting to be in her.
“Jason,” she whispered tentatively, “ If I said that I wanted to live with you for a little while – you know, just in case any more of Mark’s...associates were interested in collecting....would that be alright?”
“Well, you know,” he said, grinning, “most of the money I paid tonight was mine.....I’m going to have to collect somehow.”