Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-25-2003, 12:08 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Mistress_Chan
House Keeping...

I was knocking on the door, I didn’t hear anyone answer. So I slipped in the key to open the door and yell out “house keeping” as I hear the shower on in the bathroom. I yell it again so I know he or she could hear me. I proceed to my cart to retrieve new sheets for the bed. When I returned the man was just standing there with water washing down his body building hairy chest, I followed the water falling down his chest to his semi hard cock. When I realized he didn’t have a towel I quickly covered my face and apologized for walking in, and turned myself around.

He walked up to me pressing against my back with his wet chest. I could feel the heat from his body. He puts his arm over my shoulder to take the new sheets I brought in for his bed. He placed the sheets on the floor and whispers in my ear “we have to dirty the sheets before putting on new ones” and pulls me so close to him I can feel his hard throbbing cock on my ass. I felt his breath on my neck as he starts kissing and nibbling, his hands run across my breasts and up to the top button on my shirt undoing one button at a time, he reaches the second button and my breasts are full and falling out of my bra.

He pulls on the blouse and off flew one button from the bottom and tears off my bra. I watched it land on the other side of the bed. I start taking in deep breathes, thinking is the tall dark baby blue eyed going to take me to the gates of heaven. He holds my breast with his one hand and the other hand slowly sliding down my stomach over my skirt pulling it up to reveal my pussy. He leans into me whispering “I love women who where thongs” and grabbed hold of the front of my panties and pulled up, my knees are weakening I whisperd “if feels sooo good.” He released and tugged again, I can feel those panties over my clit teasing and tugging. He rolls his fingers down to my clit and then slowly down to my pussy rubbing up and down.

He turns me around quickly keeping his fingers over my pussy, as I am gasping for air, he kisses me passionately, tangling our tongues together going as deep as we can. I grab onto his shoulders whispering “ I want to suck on your cock” as I slowly lick his chin and down his neck, nibble a little. I lean a little more and lick around his nipples as they harden, I feel his cock lift up, he wants me to suck his cock, I follow his trail to the forbidden treasures, and put my lips over the head of his cock. Licking my lips I circle around making him all wet. I slide down with my lips over my teeth and my tongue caressing every vein on his cock until he could feel the back of my throat, I hold myself there as I suck and bob my head up and down just enough for the suction to pull his skin up. I move my lips and drag my teeth lightly up his big hard cock and lick the head of his cock again and suck him down fast and hard, he put’s his hand on the back of my neck and grabs my hair pulling me up, I can feel his veins pumping he wanted to cum and I wanted him to cum.

He pulls my head up to his face and we start kissing again forcing our bodies as close as we can get, he picks me up and throws me down on bed. Breaks open my legs and kisses my pussy, shaking his head with his tongue inside me, then sliding his tongue to my clit, sucking and licking, over and over… My legs are shaking I’m gonna cum I feel the sweat rising, my pussy aching, I scream “fuck me, fuck me” he looks up at me and makes his way up kissing each part of my body, my nipples, my neck. He stands over me as I lay on my back, begging him pleading him to fuck my pussy. He turns me over and puts me on my knees as he lift his cock into my pussy, moving slow with the head of his penis, small moves in and out… I’m begging I have my head on a pillow screaming “fuck me just fuck me” he thrust his cock deep inside me, both hands on my hips pulling me towards his cock as he drives his cock towards me. I’m so wet I can feel his cock slipping in and out hard and fast, deeper and deeper.

Then there’s that feeling… knees are shaking, head gets lighter, I look to him and tell him “I’m gonna cum” he tells me to cum, he wants to feel my pussy around his cock, as I cum my pussy went so tight around his cock the penetrations itself made me cum even harder, and faster, I screamed into that pillow you would think I was being killed, but the pleasure was soooo amazing. He pulled out when I couldn’t stay on my knees. I layed myself down and slid down onto my knees with my head to his cock, he masturbated. His put a hand on my face pushing away the hair from my face. Putting his finger inside my mouth, he tells me, “open up, I have something for you” I open my mouth and I feel his cock slapping my lips and my face, then this hot juicy cum, spilled out of his cock, into my mouth and all over my face.

We showered together and I got dressed, made his bed, refreshed his towels and went to the next room. @
Old 11-26-2003, 10:44 AM

Housekeeping! Housekeeping! My room needs changing, please!!!