Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-13-2004, 06:51 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to silknsatin04
The Female Side of the Male

He got a call from an old friend one day who he had'nt seen in years. In fact their last meeting was an incredible night of eroticism and fantasy that has been forever burned in the darkest corners of their minds. That was a night where all gender boundries were broken and if sexuality had any moral fiber it was certainly ripped to shreds that night.

After all these years, could he face her? They didn't speak much after that night about what happend in that hotel room. This time she was in town for just a night and asked him to meet her at the hotel. Pleasantly suprised, he gladly accepted and then quickly posed a question, "Will tonight be anything like the last time?" She replied in her smoky, sexy voice "This time you are going to do exactly as I say."

It's 7:30 and his instructions were to arrive at 8:00 sharp dressed casually. Driving over he was overcome with anticipation of what she might have in store for him. You see, years ago, he confessed a hidden secret to her and her only. To most men it would be a reputation killer, but that night she made all his fantasies come true.

He arrives at her door at 7:58 and cannot stand it, but respected the 8:00 sharp request. Waiting he couldn't control the buldge in his pants. At 8 he knocks. No answer. He knocks again and the door cracks to a dark candle lit room. He slowly pushed open the door and sees her sitting in a chair. Dark, mysterious, and in complete control, she tells him to come in and close the door.

There she sat. Her hair was a big and wild as he remembered. The soft light from the candles reflected off of her pantyhose and lit up every sexy curve in her legs. He could even see the light reflecting off of her shiny painted lips. The room was filled with the sweet stinch of tobacco smoke from her Virginia Slim 120 cigerette. This smell coupled with her sweet perfume and candles immediatly put him in the place where they were years ago. "Nice to see you Brandi", she said. "You too Miss Jennifer", he quietly responded. Brandi was not his real name, but as far as they were concerned, that was to be his name for the night. It was clear that she was in total control of the situation and he was going to do exactly as she said.

She ordered him over to her where she took a long, seductive drag off of her 120 cig and pulled his mouth to hers. She slowly blew the smoke into his trembling mouth and then made him hold it in. He felt his whole body tingle as she smirked into his eyes, then told him to release the smoke in her face where she closed her eyes with pleasure and took a a deep breath. This is one of the things that has been a hidden secret of his for a longtime; smoking fetish and Miss Jennifer shared the same desire. They looked at one another for a moment and she said, "Brandi, I have drawn a hot bath for you." He didn't waste anytime getting his clothes off and into the warm bubble-filled water. She came in with a glass of wine and her long, seductive cigerette, sat down, crossed her sexy pantyhose covered legs and said, "Tonight Brandi, I will make your dreams come true. Every sexual thought you have ever had will be realized. You will be rewarded for the right that you do and disciplined for the wrong that you do. But tonight I will make you into who you have always wanted to be and you will be my love slave. My Little Brandi, my personal slut.

She bathed him and took out her razor where she shaved his legs smooth. THe entire time talking to him as if he was not a him, but a her. He was Brandi, Miss Jennifer's little slut. She was taking good care of him telling him how pretty she was going to make him and how good that they were going to be to eachother that night.

After the bath, she dried him off and soaked his body with sensual oils to make him female smooth. Miss Jennifer sat him down facing away from the mirror and teased hm again with her sensual smoke letting him enjoy one as well. She looked incredible! The heels were high and the hose were sexy. Her nails were perfect and her make up was dark and heavy. Her eyes were dark as the eyeliner extended outward from where women usually apply it. There was a slight glitter shine over the dark shiny eye shadow. This is what was about to happen to him. The transformation from him to Brandi.

He sat there quietly as she talked to him (as Brandi) and told him how long she has fanticized about this night and how beautiful she was going to make him. She styled his hair and applied the make up to him. Heavy and dark. The smell of the cosmetics sent a horny rage over his body. All the while she was teasing him by smoking, knowing that it turned him on. Foundation, blush, full eye make up was applied. IT seemed to last forever! The last thing was the lip liner and lipsticks. THe smell and taste finished off the slow orgasm he was having the entire time. She saw the cum oozing out his cock, put a little on her finger and stuck it in his mouth. It tasted sweet and creamy. Was this right? For a man to do this? It really didn't matter at this point, he was all in.

After his make up and hair was done, Miss Jennifer insisted that Brandi not look in the mirror. She brought him over pantyhose, camisole, and a dress and helped him dress. The silky pantyhose felt incredible sliding up his smooth legs and ass. He had a pantyhose fetish as well and the cotton crotch was cut out so his pride could hang free. She put the camisole on and then helped him in the soft dress which fit close to his body. God it felt good! This is what it feels like to be a lady, he thought. Miss Jennifer, the entire time was telling him how beautiful he was and how much she was getting turned on by doing this to him.

She turned him around and they both admired him in the mirror. He was transformed into woman and now was officially Miss Jennifer's Little Slut. It was then that Miss Jennifer's warm smile had turned into a devious smirk driven with passion and control. Her creation was about to cater to her every sexual need; at her pace, at her command, at her service.

DO you want to hear more? Let me know and I'll tell you the rest of that passionate, fantasy filled night.