Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-29-2023, 03:58 AM

Massages on a walk - the male view

I was on a long walk, not one of a day or two, but one of 2 to 3 months in Europe. As you do when walking alone you meet and talk to folks on the way. Well, I'd been going for some weeks when I met a German woman – in her 30s I guess – who was attractive and we chatted when we met up in the evenings. Accommodation was rustic along the route and, rather than eat our evening meal where we were staying , we'd go out to a local cheap resto.
One evening, before going out, we were sitting talking on a rooftop inn, she produced her daily washing for folding and packing and there she was holding her panties up for me to see before putting them away. Is this an oblique invitation to some sexual excitement, I wondered.
Nothing transpired! Regrettable, I thought – but it did set me thinking on the subject.

Another couple of weeks passed. Further along my route I found myself chatting to a French Canadian over supper one evening. Naturally, you ask people what they do for a living when not walking and she disclosed that she was a massage therapist. We walked together for a few days and I felt we were getting along fine.

I asked: “If you are a masseuse I imagine you get asked if you'll do any sexual favours. Does that happen?”

“Oh yes,” she answered.

“And do you oblige?”

“Occasionally, if I develop some rapport with the person I am massaging, but it's not the first time I meet them. I have to feel there is some sort of relationship between us after, perhaps, a few sessions. It's a sort of loyalty thing, even reward! And I'll only do it if they ask which is quite rare in fact. Women too sometimes ask but then it's usually after I have given a bit of encouragement.”

“How do you do that?”

”It's quite easy. When I massage their legs I usually do their buttocks too and I can just push my hands up near their cunt, perhaps just touch it, through their panties of course, and you can hear their breath intake or see a slight dampening of the panties.”

“And do you enjoy that?”

“I do! And, now that I know you a bit, I'll tell you I massage both men and women to orgasm.”

So saying we carried on......till came the moment when I had to pee. I excused myself to wander off the route into some bushes. While in the act I heard movement behind me, looked around and there she was, Marie.

“I haven't told you but I love to see a man come. Don't move!”

She came behind me and even as I was still peeing she gently took hold of me, held my cock and after the last drops had finished she squeezed it, rubbing it along its length. No man can take treatment like that without a reaction! In no time my cock stiffened.

“That's good, “ she said. “I'm going to massage you just like this. I like you and you deserve some reward for being my companion.”

Her hand grasped my cock in the middle; in no time it was hard and I was filled with anticipation at my forthcoming orgasm. I hadn't cum for ages: this was just so good.

“Come on mon petit, show me your cum.”

Her hand jerked with a well practised movement, up and down my shaft, my desire growing with each second.

“This isn't going to take long!” I exclaimed, my breathing quickening.

Her movement slowed, she let go, my cock pulsed and jerked a few times, she renewed the jerking. I could feel I was getting close to cumming.

“Show me your cum! Cum for me! Let's see it! Shoot it!” she entreated.

I didn't need further encouragement! My cock was rigid in her hand. I could feel inside that I was about to cum.

“Yes, I'm cumming!”

And I thrust forward against her rubbing fingers as she wanked my tool, and shot a great white jet of cum out in front, followed by another and another reaching out in front of me. Marie continued to wank my cock as more cum spilled from it and she watched avidly.

Eventually, the flow stopped and she squeezed out the final drops.

“Impressive cum,” she said. “I liked it. I'll give you a proper massage later.”

That was quite something I thought – and I needed it! A full massage later: can't wait!

And so it was. A few days later we stayed in a place where you could have your own room. No messing about here with Marie. After a day's walk we douched, as normal.

“Right,” she said. “We're clean. Come into my room and lie on the bed.”

So I did.

“Clothes off! Lie face down.”

The massage began. She had some fragrant oil in her rucksack which she used. The shoulders, the back, the legs, the feet: all had treatment. Then came the buttocks, her hands sliding over them, the upper legs and in between, just enough to lightly touch my ballls. Remember, I'm lying face
down! The cock wants to stiffen - but there's no space!

“Don't move!” she intones, while rubbing between my legs. She's a tease!

My cock's straining, my legs are slightly apart but I'm not allowed to move. The treatment continues.......

“OK, turn over.”

I do and there it is, fully erect even before I have lain down.

“My, my! You are ready aren't you?”

Then: “Let's not mess about then.”

She pours oil straight on to my prick, envelopes it with 2 hands and rubs it right up to the top and down. Twists and slides are what she does with special emphasis on the head, one hand gently oscillating just up and down over the head while the the grips me at the base pulling the skin downwards. This has the effect of tightening the skin on my cock and has me panting for release in no time.

The surge is coming, I'm groaning as she strokes...
….. slowly.....
…... quickly.....
…...... slowly again.

I'm trembling, I want to cum so much and then, with a great groan, I cum, the juice leaping out of my cock right up to my chin, splashing in several jets across my chest and stomach. She wanks on, technique well known, as my cock continues to throb, still spilling forth my juice which pools on my stomach. Finally, she lets go and I subside, relieved. She knows how to wank a man this girl does!

We walked on, separating some days later, both of us with good memories of our time together.