Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2003, 01:32 PM

Send a message via AIM to BigDanRTW
as a side note to this conversation: I love hispanic women, I think they are soooooooo sexy!!!!!
Old 06-21-2003, 06:06 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Hi Esperanza, I'm one in the SR's corner. I told my 14yr old she couldn't even date till she's 40. LOL She knows I'm kidding though. We cut up about things all the time. I also told her if we had any "early" grandchildren annoncements she'd make history as the only teenager with a child born really close to where Grandpa's foot was planted. I think the message got through too. She was given a pregnancy test at the Dr's office once and asked to sign an acknowledgement of its negative findings. When she realised what they'd done she asked why they didn't just ask her if it was possible she was pregnant. The Dr's answer was, "It's routine Honey we do it all the time." She quipped " You must not know my Daddy, he'd kill me!" LOL
Personally I don't think age has a bearing on when sex should happen. It's more of a maturity thing. One has to know the time is right and the partner is one they'll be happy about later on. Nothing ruins a first time like "settling" for Mr or Ms Right Now. Oh and if it matters, I'm 45.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 06-21-2003, 08:15 PM

well if you have doubts then you atre not ready
i first had sex at 25 and that was becausew my ex was not ready, we were together for 3 years but i guess we were not the right person for each other. i am now 35 and very happy about what happened or did not happen
wait until you are sure that the man you loose your virginity is the one you wanr to remember as that special one.

dont rush it

eddie
Old 06-24-2003, 12:54 PM
i love white panties

Send a message via Yahoo to RangerGuy20
If you aren't sure about it, don't do it. It will only make you second guess the whole relationship. Once you feel that he shows that he is in the relationship for you and not your body, then you can talk about it.
Old 06-27-2003, 05:12 PM
yet seldom member

Simply BE what and who and how you ARE. If you have doubts, leave it.
Old 07-09-2003, 03:41 AM

I was 13 and horny as hell. She had "done it" lots of times. It was over in about 5 seconds and not a good experience. When was 16 I had a good relationship with a girl who will always be special to me though we are long parted.
Old 07-09-2003, 11:19 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Re: How Old Should You Be To Have Sex?

Are you asking metaphysically or empirically?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 07-18-2003, 01:36 PM
Loungin' Around

Re: Re: How Old Should You Be To Have Sex?

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
Are you asking metaphysically or empirically?

Empirically, you're only old enough when you actually do it. That's circular logic in my book...

I was 13 and it was great -- the guy is still my best friend (with benefits) and I am now 26 (almost 27). Was I ready -- no...but I knew that I cared about THIS guy and that I needed to participate in this "rite of pasage." I was curious about being with a man and I trusted him to treat me well.

It's not just a emotional/lustful decision... Think about what you're trying to accomplish by having sex. Closeness with another person? Maturity? Pregnancy (please no)?

And then decide if that reason warrants your actions.

Best of luck...

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 07-19-2003, 01:05 AM

It depends how horny and mature the person is.

Putting aside maturity, some people look their best at 15 and their worst at 28. So if society tells a female she should not have sex until she's 18 and she gets really picky ... she might turn 28 with little or no prospects. You can replace the word "she" with "he" and the rule or theory still applies.

And, there are those people who are not ready even in their 30's. I"m thinking of that couple on "The Amazing Race".

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 07-29-2003, 01:05 AM

I thinkl the limit is when they feel ready, but know the mehtods of brith control.
Old 08-03-2003, 11:17 PM

thanks every1 that wrote somethin down...

Anywayz, i had a REALLY good vacation, my bf took me to Spain for a few weeks then we went to L.A. and he took me shopping. God... i now know i love that man.

Anywayz... I'm not a virgin any more, lucky me, my bf taught me everything r first night in Spain! =^_^=

Tralis... yeah, i'm now on b.c. (we wanted 2 be safe)
BigDanRTW.... I'm 100% spanish~_~

--William Shakespeare
Old 08-05-2003, 07:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
well it seems you were ready Esperanza and now sound really happy and that is good

Welcome home and please keep posting

((((hug))))
Grumble
Old 08-07-2003, 01:24 AM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
Do it for your own reasons...when you are ready. Don't just agree to it, because he wants to. It's been said before, but bears repeating...if you have doubts, you probably aren't ready. I say wait till it is what you want, when you want and with whom you want.
Old 08-09-2003, 08:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pussy Willow
My son is 12 yrs. old and I've had the sex talk with him already.

I explained condoms and safe sex to him, and about what it means to be responsible. I wanted him to know the real deal from me before he hears anything from his friends.

When you lose your virginity it's gone forever. Be very choosy about who you lose it to. If you don't feel comfortable............
don't do it !!!!
Old 08-13-2003, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by darogle
Do it for your own reasons...when you are ready. Don't just agree to it, because he wants to. It's been said before, but bears repeating...if you have doubts, you probably aren't ready. I say wait till it is what you want, when you want and with whom you want.

I totally agree... Esperanza I'm glad you had a good first time!! It's always the first you remember... not the third or the twenty third (exadgerating)... Glad you were able to talk it over and were ready!