Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2005, 10:32 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I have a question for the fellas...

Gentlemen (and women who have participated with the same sex)... I need you to share with me your experiences...

This evening I was reading another erotic story... and it contained the following paragraph that got me thinking...

"Oh god it feels so good! Please don't stop!" I flicked her tiny clit back and forth with my tongue until she went breathless, then I stuck my tongue inside her pussy as far as I could. When she came, she exploded in my mouth. Her juices flowed like a waterfall, all of it going into my mouth. She whimpered as she came down from her orgasm, barely breathing. We came together and kissed again."

Can you describe to me what the experience is like for you when a woman cums for you... especially via oral stimulation. I know first hand... the experience of a man ejaculating... the pulsation of the cock... the forthcoming streams of cum... etc.... in my opinion... there isn't much difference from one man to the next (with the exception of how long it takes to get him there.. and how much he cums) but I am very curious as to how it feels for a man when a woman cums.. is the above paragraph fairly accurate? Is it a continuous OBVIOUS flow... or due to previous excitement and existence of fluid is it less noticable?

Since I am a straight woman it is something that I can not gage within myself... so please enlighten me