Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2003, 11:41 PM
Everybody Stretch!

~READ THIS~ Or I'll kick your ass!

Just had to share this.............and the kicker is at the end.....the author is truly unexpected! Pass it along!

Rules for Nonmilitary Personnel
=======================
Dear Civilians,
We know that the current state of affairs in our great nation have many civilians up in arms and excited to join the military. For those of you who can't join, you can still lend a hand. Here are a few of the areas we would like your assistance:

1) The next time you see an adult talking (or wearing a hat) during the playing of the National Anthem ... kick their ass.

2) When you witness firsthand someone burning the American Flag in protest... kick their ass.

3) Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the highest amount of respect to all veterans. If you see anyone doing otherwise, quietly pull them aside and explain how these Veterans fought for the very freedom they bask in every second. Enlighten them on the many sacrifices these Veterans made to make this Nation great. Then hold them down while a Disabled Veteran kicks their ass.

4) (GUYS) If you were never in the military, DO NOT pretend that you were. Wearing battle dress uniforms (BDU's), telling others that you used to be "Special Forces," and collecting GI Joe memorabilia, might have been okay if you were still seven. Now, it will only make you look stupid and get your ass kicked.

5) Next time you come across an Air Force member, do not ask them, "Do you fly a jet?" Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. Such ignorance deserves an ass kicking (children are exempt).

6) If you witness someone calling the U.S. Coast Guard non-military, inform them of their mistake...and kick their ass.

7) Roseanne Barr's singing of the National Anthem is not a blooper...it was a disgrace and disrespectful. Laugh, and sooner or later your ass will be kicked.

8) Next time Old Glory (U.S. flag) prances by during a parade, get on your damn feet and pay homage to her by placing your hand over your heart. Quietly thank the military member or veteran lucky enough to be carrying her...of course; failure to do either of those could earn you a severe ass kicking.

9) What Jane Fonda did during the Vietnam War makes her the enemy. The proper word to describe her is "traitor". Just mention her nomination for "Woman of the Year" and get your ass kicked.

10) Don't try to discuss politics with a military member or a veteran. We are Americans and we all bleed the same regardless of our party affiliation. Our Chain of Command is to include our commander in Chief. The President (for those who didn't know) is our CIC regardless of political party. We have no inside track on what happens inside those big important buildings where all those "representatives" meet. All we know is that when those civilian representatives screw up the situation, they call upon the military to go straighten it out. The military member might direct you to Oliver North. (I can see him kicking your ass already.)

11) "Your mama wears combat boots" never made sense to me... stop saying it! If she did, she would most likely be a vet and therefore, could kick your ass! -- With the exception of my son Chris, who replies "Yes she did, what's it to ya?"

12) Bin Laden and the Taliban are not communists, so stop saying "Let's go kill those Commie's!!!" And stop asking us where he is!!!! Crystal balls are not standard issue in the military. That reminds me ... if you see anyone calling those damn psychic phone numbers, let me know, so I can go kick their ass.

13) Flyboy/Zoomie (Air Force), Jar Head (Marines), Grunt (Army), Squid (Navy) etc, are terms of endearment we use describing each other. Unless you are a service member or vet, you have not earned the right to use them. That could get your ass kicked.

14) Last but not least, whether or not you become a member of the military, support our troops and their families. Every Thanksgiving and other holiday that you enjoy with family and friends, please remember that there are literally thousands of sailors and troops far from home wishing they could be with their families. Thank our military for the sacrifices they make every day. Without them, our country would get its ass kicked.

- "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
- It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
- It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
- It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

authored by: Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
(Please pass this on so I won't have to kick your ass!)

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 03-31-2003, 11:54 PM
Wanting More

Good words of advice...and I was surprised by the author! Another good post, thanks Lixy

Old 04-01-2003, 01:35 AM
Scottish Angel

thanks for sharing!
Old 04-01-2003, 02:57 AM
Working Stiff

Lix babe..that brought me to tears. Being an ex "flyboy" I appreciate everything that said. To anyone else reading this, please support our troops in the middle east. They've done more for you than you will ever know.
Old 04-01-2003, 06:22 AM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
lixy, that was awesome and you were right the author surprised the hell out of me. Thanks for passing that on, and stand ready to kick ass if others don't read

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!
Old 04-01-2003, 07:32 AM
Hot Tongue and Member

Send a message via AIM to don73153 Send a message via Yahoo to don73153
Amen to all it said!!

Thanks for the great post!

Don (ex Marine, VietNam)
Old 04-01-2003, 07:36 AM
The Bob Ucker of pixies

Send a message via Yahoo to 2-4-tea
Lixy mame I saw I read I agree
Old 04-01-2003, 08:26 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Best damn post I have read in a long time.
Old 04-01-2003, 08:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
That was great! Blows my mind how anyone is unable or unwilling to support our troops. Regardless of political issues, those men and women deserve our utmost respect. Something that I am teaching my children in the hopes that they will pass it on!

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 04-01-2003, 09:53 AM

LixyChick,

Excellent!
Old 04-01-2003, 09:24 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

All I have to say is Amen
Old 04-02-2003, 01:37 AM
First Officer USS Pixie

Send a message via ICQ to ryker Send a message via Yahoo to ryker
about time something like that was said...alot of people around here are (as usual) bagging the USA....but who do they call when in trouble?....nuff said

"I now leave you to your moosey fate"

Are we there yet?
Old 04-04-2003, 02:46 AM
Just me.

Amen, Lixy. Amen.
Old 04-04-2003, 06:04 PM
Everybody Stretch!

*checkin out your av db*Mmmmmmm!

Ahem.......So...anyway........TY all! I just had to post this......it's a lesson learned for which I will follow if I come across any of the aforementioned!

*Hey! Dude! Take that hat off!* LOL! Just practicing!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 04-04-2003, 09:52 PM

Lixy, after reading this thread. What I sent to you through IM seemed appropriate to add to this thread.

Soldier By Choice..............
"I was a Soldier By choice. My Choice to stand for something that I believe in and the country I love believes in. I have taken an oath to protect her boarders and her interests regardless if harm may come my way. I will stand beside the people that have taken this oath. I do not seek fame or glory, my only satisfaction is knowing that I have served her flag and her people with honor. I will not faulter from the beliefs that brought us to this place. I will not forget nor will allow others to forget the ones that have fallen before me. I will carry out their names and the honors that have given to me. I am a Soldier, Airman, Sailor, Marine or Coast Guardsman. The Pride I have in the flag and the way of life we have will see me to the end. Peace is what we want and what we pray for. Battle is what we trained for. We choose to be in the service of our country. You have the right to hate us, talk bad about us, and to speak out against the things that you disagree with. You would not have the right though if it were not for me, The Soldier By Choice!"