Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-31-2005, 11:50 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
~x* Resolutions *x~

I feel like making them this year. Anyone else dare to commit them to writing???

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-31-2005, 11:54 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

I've made several resolutions and commitments in the last few weeks, although I'm not so sure I want to share them. Regardless, I'm starting out this new year in a situation 99.9% different than my life this time last year, and there are some changes I've made and am making to ensure that 2006 (and beyond) is even better than the blessings I've received the past 12 months.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 12-31-2005, 11:54 AM
Made in England

I will committ to nothing in writing
Old 12-31-2005, 12:08 PM
Banned

OK, I'll do eet! I resolve to start my sit-up/push-up regimen & I resolve to start apartment hunting again.
Old 12-31-2005, 12:19 PM
Loungin' Around

I'm going to be healthier this year, and lose some weight. Watching my mom (who's been visiting) has scared the living shit out of me...and made me realize that my family does *not* age well without intervention.

I'm going to find a new job, one which makes me happy. Where people don't think it's fun to put each other down, but instead respect their coworkers thoughts and abilities. One where I don't have to travel 15 hours/week to get there.

I'm going to find a hobby for myself (other than Pixies). Something physical and fun, and hopefully something I can do with friends. For the past 3 years I've had no hobbies (and no time for them) other than reading and Pixies. That needs to change -- for my own well-being.

I think more than three are tough. So there's my 3.

Lil -- what're yours?

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 12-31-2005, 01:40 PM
~getting by~

Mine have been whirling in my head... and I'm okay with putting them in writing....

1. A new lifestyle of eating, not a diet, but a life long commitment to eating appropriately and hopefully a significant weight loss will come with this.... I took the plunge and signed up for Weight Watchers online today... no excuses now.

2. Getting over whatever is plaguing my self-confidence. I've come to terms with therapy as an option for resolving this... and have started talking more with those close to me to try to figure it out.

3. Discovering my sensual, flirtatious, fun loving self. I think this will feel more natural after #2 is dealt with - but I'm prepared to make a conscious effort toward it.

In a nutshell I found myself very unhappy in the past couple of months and took a hard look at what the sources of my unhappiness are. I've read up and think I know how to tackle most of it... and where I can't handle it alone, I'm ready to reach out... These are leaps and bounds strides for me.
Old 12-31-2005, 01:46 PM
Just me.

I think I'll promise to get over my shy and unassuming nature and do some posting here at Pixies. I know, that'll come as a shock, but, hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Old 12-31-2005, 02:29 PM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Anyone else dare to commit them to writing???

If you aren't committed, you probably should be.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:05 PM
Missing the Angels

I'm not making any cause I never keep them. I do better at keeping them when I make them out of the blue.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:25 PM
gurly gurl

I've already got the new job lined up, hubby got the promotion already so now I just want to be the best person I can be and to continue loosing some weight so I can be healthy enough to raise my baby girl.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:34 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Osuche ~

1. I resolve to say no more often instead of trying to be everything for everyone.

2. I resolve to make a serious effort to lose weight by eating foods that are better for my body, all the while keeping better track of my diabetes, in order to ensure a longer life.

3. I resolve to treat myself to some sort of pampering once a month in an effort to be happier and to redice stress.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-31-2005, 05:54 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

I resolve to be nice to Steph.

I will be nice to Steph. ……………… I WILL be nice to Steph. I should always be nice to Steph. I can be nice to Steph. I’ll try to be nice to Steph. I’ll be nice to Steph all the time. I can be nice to Steph sometimes. I will be nice to Steph sometime. I’ll be nice to Steph …………….. later. I’m sure there’ll be a time I can be nice to Steph.

Hell with it!

Nup! No resolutions here.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 12-31-2005, 06:15 PM
Banned

I will resolve to say "shaddup" to PF more often!
Old 12-31-2005, 08:14 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Osuche ~

1. I resolve to say no more often instead of trying to be everything for everyone.

2. I resolve to make a serious effort to lose weight by eating foods that are better for my body, all the while keeping better track of my diabetes, in order to ensure a longer life.

3. I resolve to treat myself to some sort of pampering once a month in an effort to be happier and to redice stress.

I some how think #1 will be the hardest for you, but I have *seen* you be a very determined lady...and I have no doubt you can accomplish what you put your mind to.

If you ever want a coach and/or person to help you track progress...I'm here if you want me.

((((Lil)))) ~~ to a happy and healthy New Year for us both.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Last edited by osuche : 12-31-2005 at 08:28 PM.
Old 12-31-2005, 08:26 PM

Nope.

To say a lie is bad, to write one is stupid.

I'll just plod along as usual.