Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-30-2002, 02:32 AM
õ¿õ

Intro yourself

I can see that Pixies is getting more and more member into our big 'horny' house. But something struck me that day while looking at one of dicksbro's post. (Thanks bro! U gave me this idea ).

As we all know that we only come in here to post pic or just chat about anything. We actually don't really know each other. (Leave those PM aside yah?) So I come out with this post and really wish all of you to have a simple introduction about yourself.

I will start with myself of cos. I am 19 years old. Attach with a long-term relationship. A student. Living in a apartment with my parents in Singapore.

Just that simple. So anyone interested to keep this going?
Old 05-30-2002, 08:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Hi sweetcorn,
There is a forum called Personals here at Pixies for exactly that.

But seeing you took the trouble to start this tread I will tell you a little about me.

I am 49, male, live in Tasmania, Australia, am seperated from my wife but live in the same house downstairs. I have 2 kids who benefit from this arrangement. I am a Medical Engineer.
Old 05-30-2002, 08:19 AM
Show me your tits

Send a message via AIM to pje
pje is my initials but most people just call me PJ.I am 26 years old and got married last year and me and the wife Kelly just had our first child wich was a girl named Madison last month and we are from St.Louis,Mo.
Old 05-30-2002, 08:26 AM
õ¿õ

Thanks for the reply guys.

grumbleguts----> Yah. I know about that forum but i was thinking it is just a simple intro about yourself. Just tell the rest how old are you all these. Well... I hope u get what i mean. Thanks anyway

pje----> Congrats on your wedding and your child. Although it is really a very late wish. thanks for the reply too
Old 05-30-2002, 08:31 AM
Show me your tits

Send a message via AIM to pje
well im glad u did post it here because i never do check out the personal forum because to me that is more of a place where u try and hook up with people.
Old 05-30-2002, 08:39 AM
õ¿õ

Yeah... thats what I myself though of so
Old 05-30-2002, 11:41 AM
Name says it all ;)

Send a message via Yahoo to love_2licku
Im 23 yrs old, blond hair...blue eyes. Seperated in more ways than one. I have a daughter and son that lives with mom. I came up with a personal quote, "love to live and live to love". I live for my kids, and possibly true love if theres such a thing.

=p =b =p =b =p =b =p =b =p
Old 05-30-2002, 03:53 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

I'm 51 yrs young been married 26yrs. I have 2 children, my baby is 25yrs old and I have 3 grandchildren. No hair, blue eyes.
Old 05-30-2002, 04:04 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
I'm 43, Married for the 2nd time, no kids from the first. The second came with my 23yo stepson (who's always complinin about havin 2 dads and 2 moms to make him behave) and produced my pride and joy, our 6yo daughter. She is blessed with the best traits of me and the DW. I love to sing and play music, and tell stories. Aside from pixies, my hobbies include carpentry and electronics repair.

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 05-30-2002, 04:10 PM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
hi iam 31 around six foot tall blue eyes long dark
hair bisexual single and teriable at dateing i read
mostly fantacy books just started health kick
gym and right food
Old 05-30-2002, 04:34 PM
~Big Tease~

Ok well im 21 year old married to my highschool sweetheart mendiin, work full time for a small company that will one day be mine. No kids as of yet but being since we were only married less than a year ago we want to wait till hubby gets out of school. I have long reddish brown hair- green eyes- and am Irish very white skin. I like to read, eat right sometimes, I love to write poems, and love to listen to music. And I like to talk to friends, I rescue cats that I dont feel have good homes and bring them home with me im up to 4 in my lil ol house tho so I need to get more rooms! And of course I love to go to the only good pub they have where I live
(i feel like im trying to get a date ROFL dont take that the wrong way sweetc0rn, i like your idea here and will reply) I really dont know what else to say here so if i think of something i have left out ill reply again Great thread there sweetc0rn I like to know a lil bout the people I talk to.
Old 05-30-2002, 05:03 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Well hell where to start...
I am a 26 yr old mother of 2 (9&3) I have been married for the better part of 9 yrs.. I am also currently dating someone very special (lol heyyyyyyyy somerimes you can have surf and turf)
I love music and reading and sometimes I make a feeble attempt at writing I won't tell y'all what I look like cuz y'all have probably seen me I used to have a high pressure job but for the last 6 months I have enjoyed staying home with the kids

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-31-2002, 02:49 AM
Perky Member

alright, lets see:
I'm 19, student, single. short brown hair, blue-grey eyes. i attend school at Mississippi State University, but at the present moment i am living back home in Birmingham, AL. I love to read, dance around stupidly, listen to music, shoot pool. I, too, attempt to write. And i love sitting around with my friends talking about philosophy, religion, and cows (i have odd friends, hehe).
Old 05-31-2002, 07:11 AM

Okie my turn:
I am 21 year old male; born,raised and living in Malaysia with my parents. I have a younger 19 year old bro and a 7 year old dog. I just finished my degree in Computing and will be going to the UK in September to study for my master's. I am single and have been for the most of my life.( hopefully this will change soon,hehee)
Old 05-31-2002, 10:16 AM
õ¿õ

Wow! Really thanks for all those reply! Really nice to meet all of you guys! I also can see that most of u have kids. I wish I have a child too... but then... its still too soon!