Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2003, 02:31 PM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
What you'd LIKE to do for NYE

If money were no object, had a date, etc. Where would you want to spend a New Years Eve?
Old 12-28-2003, 02:35 PM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
If it were me, I'd probably pick from one of these:

At Symphony Center, Chicago:

New Year's Eve with the World Famous Count Basie Orchestra
Wednesday, Dec. 31, 2003 at 10:00pm

The Big Band era will take over Symphony Center for New Year’s Eve 2003. Following last year’s rousing success, the legendary sounds of The World Famous Count Basie Orchestra will once again ring in the new year. Formed in 1935, the Count Basie Orchestra has been swinging around the world for nearly seven decades. The current group boasts five members who played under Count Basie himself! The group has won 17 Grammy® Awards, 2 Grammy Hall of Fame Awards, and 9 DownBeat Readers and Critics Polls in its storied history. The festive evening concludes with dancing on Armour Stage.

Special Dinner Package

Join us for a celebratory gourmet dinner before the concert. The New Year's Eve dinner includes a Deluxe Cocktail Hour with passed hors d’oeuvres and cocktails, filet mignon and shrimp entrée, and a delectable "Trio of Tastes" dessert. The dinner price is $200 per person and is sold separately from the concert tickets.

Stay The Night
After the concert, stay the night at The Fairmont Chicago, located just a few blocks away at 200 N. Columbus Drive. Special rates apply if you have tickets to the New Year’s Eve concert.

(if anyone wants to book last minute, check out www.cso.org)
Old 12-28-2003, 02:38 PM
Am I really here?

The other choice would be at the newly reopened Hotel Baker in Saint Charles, Illinois (a 75 year old hotel, renovated in the last few years).

They don't have a website yet - but it was advertised in the local newspapers here that they're having a night of jazz in the Rainbow room (a large ballroom with a glass floor, made of squares, and lit from underneath with a variety of colors), followed by a stay in the hotel and breakfast in the Trophy Room restaurant.

About $500 per couple for the night.
Old 12-28-2003, 03:29 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Nuthn fancy here....... Temple BAr in Dublin, me and celticangel, plus whoever else wanted to come along...... and a SHED LOAD of Guinness!!

That would be GRRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAATT!!

DM

(You offrin, dadaist?!! )
I only own my mind
Old 12-28-2003, 03:44 PM
Am I really here?

Talk to me after the Powerball and Mega Millions drawings this coming week ($210 million and $150 million respectively).
Old 12-28-2003, 04:58 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

IF money were no object...

A private New Years Eve concert.... performed by Rod Stewart (but I would limit him to his songbook stuff) for just me and a particular Pixie... followed by a nite of HOT WILD SEX!!!
Old 12-28-2003, 05:09 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
If money weren't an object, I'd say PIXIE'S ORGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fly all who wanna join in to awwww hell let's all go to Melbourn, Aus. and rent a huge motel. Maybe then Sharni and Bilbo'd join us. Whaddaya think huh?

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 12-28-2003, 05:49 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

On a common, not far from where I live...ahh, peace on earth 24/7.
Old 12-28-2003, 08:08 PM
Grouch

I would like to celebrate it the same way I did the past two years with hot wild sex from nine until I pass out.

Waking up a few times to have sex some more on New Year's.

But Alas, I have to work at my pizza place job, and there is no one special to fuck.
Old 12-28-2003, 09:49 PM

dadaist,

In Vienna, at the Praterstern listening to the Vienna Philharmonic play the Radetsky March!
Old 12-29-2003, 01:17 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I'm a cheap date......(Hey! I'm not high maintanence......and I'm easy!)

I'd love to spend the evening at my house....with hubby and all the Pixie men who'd fit in my house after Aerosmith set up their equiptment! (*giggle*)

Oh.....and you'd all have to take turns with Steven......but several at a time wouldn't be out of the question......I have enough oriffices that I can accommadate you with!

Oh damn.....now I'm all horny with that mental pic!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 12-30-2003, 02:35 PM
Am I really here?

Quote:
Originally posted by jseal
dadaist,

In Vienna, at the Praterstern listening to the Vienna Philharmonic play the Radetsky March!

Yes well, I guess staying in the Chicago area is a little closer to a possibility than a flight to Vienna, but they do play that New Years concert on the radio every year....