Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-06-2003, 01:36 PM

Business conference

I arrived at work as usual made a coffee and chatted to a few colleges for a while and settled in for the day. I booted up the computer and logged onto the network. I opened my e-mail and started to work through them. I noticed one titled Newcastle conference. I opened it to find that I was required to go to Newcastle for a regional conference for three days and two nights. I had never been to the regional conference before and as a result of a recent promotion I was on the list.

I had heard stories about these conferences before I have been working for this company for four years, They are always held in the best hotels in holiday destinations, fabulous food and wine is served all at the company’s expense.

The venue was Noah’s on the beach in Newcastle, one of the city’s best. It has the beach opposite, a full gymnasium with on-site trainer pool and saltwater spa, massage and aromatherapy plus loads more. I told Elizabeth who was my best friend in the office; she was green with envy. The dates were a bit of a problem however for a chance to go and be pampered I just changed my commitments to fit in. I had almost three weeks to get ready so I decided I had better get a new outfit to wear to make me look the part of HR assistant manager.

There were going to be 35 attending the conference and I was looking forward to having a good time there as well as actively participating in the discussions. I had a few ideas that I felt could be discussed in the forum. Finally the day arrived I had packed my bag and I was ready to go. There were two others from my area going and they were to pick me up from my home, which they did. We were to drive to Newcastle we need to be there by 11am for “Check in” I was very excited about being on my first management assignment ever.

But that is when things started to go wrong. My name was not on the guest list! I started to feel very embarrassed; I thought the others suspected that I had made my invitation myself. After a phone call to my manager and a faxed letter I finally got in. Then because of the “Stuff Up” there were not enough rooms booked! The guys were all sharing a room between 2. The girls were allowed a room each, but because of the stuff up and other bookings at the hotel there were no extra rooms available.

Mr. Messingham tried to pressure the clerk but to no avail. He told me that I would need to share with one of the other girls! If there was no-one willing to share I was going to be sent home!! I could feel the tears welling up inside me; I was just about to cry! Suddenly someone said that they would share with me. That sorted out we finished our check in and went to our rooms to unpack our bags.

I thanked this girl, she had just saved me from the embarrassment of being sent home. Her name was Jenny.

When we arrived in the room there was an agenda there for the full three days.

The first thing was lunch at 12.30
2pm was welcome and introductions
2.30 to 5pm was Injury management and Rehabilitation
5 to 630 was free
6.30 Drinks at the bar
7pm Dinner

Jenny and I just seemed to hit it off between us, we unpacked agreed on the sleeping arrangements and headed down to lunch. We sat together for lunch and chatted a little about our jobs and the conference.

In the conference room the seating arrangements were formal, a nametag at each seat. There were two long tables down each wall, along the tables there were jugs of water and glasses, plus there were mini mints in dishes. I sat in my place and poured some water, Jenny was directly opposite me. There was some distance between the two tables about 3 meters so we could not chat there.

The meeting started and everyone introduced himself or herself I wasn’t really interested until Jenny stood up, I listened to everything she said. When it was my turn I just blurted out my name and how long I had worked with the company and what my job was. As the meeting progressed I was able to participate a lot in this segment because it was part of my HR position. 5pm came around before I knew it, I had filled up 3 pages of notes.

We headed up to the rooms and Jenny asked what I wanted to do? I told her I wanted to enjoy every facility this place had to offer because I would not normally stay in a hotel this expensive! I was going to the gymnasium for a quick workout and a dip in the pool followed by a nice spa. Jenny asked if I would mind if she joined me, I told her she was welcome.

We changed into our workout clothes and took our towel and swimmers with us to the gym. I jumped onto a treadmill and Jenny was on a stair-climber, later we swapped and I noticed the perspiration on her face beading and then trickling down her neck and under her tee shirt. I had never noticed such a thing on anyone before. We did some dumbbell work and decided to shower and jump into the pool. We changed in a changeroom, there were partitions for privacy but they only went down to about knee level. I don’t know why but I was looking down and could see Jenny’s feet and ankles, I could see her shadow on the floor, Then I saw her panties fall to the ground and she stepped out of them, she picked them up and put her swimmers on. I quickly did the same and we both had a warm shower in our swimmers.

Out to the pool we went where there were a few other guests we jumped in and swam in the nice cool water for a while. The spa was at the end of the pool and we soon headed there. We were in the spa for about 15 mins and we jumped back into the cool pool before we decided to head upstairs again to get ready for dinner.

I don’t know why but I started to really notice how Jenny looked. She had black short hair curly like it was permed. She was about 155 cm tall and her body was toned and firm I guess she weighed about 50 kg. Her eyes were green, she had freckles on her cheeks. She had a beautiful body about a 34-b bust, her legs were smooth and long. She was a real little hottie! I didn’t think that I was a Lez but just watching this girl was making me have lesbian thoughts.

We arrived back at the room and we both wanted a shower I let Jenny go first, she wasn’t long and she was out again. A white towel wrapped around her body, her hair still wet. “Next” she said and I showered too.
I stepped out of the bathroom to find Jenny in her underwear the towel now around her head. She dressed and said she would wait out in the verandah while I dressed. She came back inside a little later and we both put in a little make up.

We went back down to the bar for the drinks, we each had a wine cooler we sat with a few of the other women from our company but Jenny and I were getting along like we had been friends for years. We each had another wine cooler before dinner. The dinner was a three course a salad with bacon and croutons to start followed by chicken breast with a hollandaise sauce with asparagus. Fresh fruit salad and cream for desert! There was white wine on the tables Jenny and I finished a bottle between us! After dinner we went back to the bar and ordered another bottle of wine ( we had to pay for that one ). We sat at a table there and chatted some more. There was a guy on the piano playing some Billy Joel songs, some of the guys from the conference came over and asked me to dance I said no and I was fine with just being with Jenny, they asked Jenny and she said she was fine with me. The guys got the “shits” and left us mumbling away between them as they left.

I asked jenny if she would dance with me and she said she would love to. We danced for about fifteen minutes and then sat down at the table and drank some more wine. By now we were very tipsy from the wine. We staggered back to our room and we fell onto the king bed. I just lay there for a moment but Jenny got up. She put on some soft music. I kicked off my shoes and sat up again. I looked at Jenny deep into her sexy green eyes. I must have been staring because Jenny clicked her fingers a few times.

I went to the mini bar and selected another white wine ( a half size bottle ) I poured a glass each, I handed Jenny hers and I touched her hand as I did. Our eyes met again and Jenny had a sip of wine, I touched her knee with one finger but jenny said nothing. I didn’t know what had come over me but here I was coming onto Jenny a girl that before today I had never met. I took her hand and held it gently, I sipped some more wine and I could feel my heart beating inside my chest, beating more like pounding. Jenny took my other hand, she pulled me closer and we gently kissed. I put my hand on her thigh and we kissed again.

We pulled apart and sipped the rest of the wine until it was all gone.

Jenny sat on the bed and patted the spot beside her, she wanted me to sit next to her. I was beside her in a flash! I tried to speak but Jenny put her finger on my lip to stop me. I had one foot up on the bed the other on the floor, I felt Jenny’s hand on my thigh, she lent closer and we kissed again, I moved closer to her and she put her arm around me. My god I had planed to be the one to take these first steps and now Jenny had turned the tables on me! She whispered in my ear “you little hot girl” “you sexy little thing” I could feel her breath on my neck. We kissed again only this time I pressed my tongue inside her mouth. She responded by putting her tongue in mine too. We lay down on the bed, my pussy was starting to dampen. Jenny undid my buttons and then she ran her hand against my bare tummy. I slipped my shoulder out of my blouse and took it off. Jenny looked at me and said, “are we going to do what I think?” I didn’t answer I unbuttoned her blouse and she helped to take it off.

My heart was pounding, my breath was short and my wetness was growing.

We kissed some more and then took off my bra, Jenny gently caressed my boobs, it sent quivering sensations through my body, and I recognized the familiar stirring between my legs. I unfastened Jenny’s bra and I kissed her nipple, the skin was already contracted, her nipple was full and firm, the taste was sweet yet salty.

Jenny then jumped up and took off her skirt and her panties, standing there in the soft light she was totally naked. She had a perfect body her pubic hair was very short, she must trim it! She came closer to me and took my hand I stood up and she kissed me again. By now my wetness was really flowing hot and musky.
Jenny unzipped my skirt and it fell to the floor, she knelt in front of me and in an instant my panties were off too.

Both of us totally naked, we kissed again I could feel her breasts against mine it was turning me on something wild.

Jenny folded the bed back and she hopped in I could just see some pink as she did, she said, “come on babe hop onto the bed”. “You are about to discover what a woman can do for another woman!”

Nervously I slipped between the sheets, we kissed again then Jenny had her hand between my thighs. I opened my legs and she was spreading me with her fingers. I could barely speak I was breathless, she found my swollen clit easily, she had me approaching orgasm within minutes, she could tell I was almost there.

I reached to find her hot wetness too, eagerly she opened her legs for me. Her pussy was so hot and so wet! I could smell her scent. I spread her and her clit was easy to find I rolled it between my fingers gently. It was bigger than mine was, like the tip of my little finger was. I could hold it between my fingers easily. I could imagine it was like a tiny penis! I fondled her for what seemed like twenty minutes before her orgasm started to develop. Her breath quickened, blood started to make her vagina swell her moaning although soft quickened also. She was on the brink of orgasm when she threw the sheets back and lifted one of my legs up, she squatted with her pussy against mine, her hips bucking against me, her finger working her clit.
Then her orgasm arrived and she pressed her pussy harder against mine. Oh My! I could feel her juices flowing against my pussy, she had somehow got her juices to fill my pussy!

Now she said I want you to cum too but I want you to put your juices in me just the same way I just did.
Before I knew it she was licking my very wet pussy. She sucked my clit with her lips and it didn’t take long before my orgasm was starting to build again, this girl knew what to do for a girl, I guess it comes with experience. I was moaning softly I wanted to be louder but I resisted. Just when my orgasm was almost here I hopped up and squatted over Jenny she pressed her waiting pussy against mine I worked my clit to bring on my orgasm which flowed through my body in waves. I felt our juices exchange and Jenny had a lusty smile on her face.

We embraced for a while and Jenny fell asleep, together we slept in the king bed like we had been lovers for years.

We awoke the next morning and kissed again we showered together and went for breakfast.

We slept in the same bed the following night but we didn’t make love. We see each other regularly now but we are not partners ( well not yet ) @