Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-13-2009, 10:39 AM
feelgoodpassion

pleasure chest

As she stood there naked, legs spread & chained to the floor i opened my pleasure chest and took out the nipple clamps.I attached them to her rock hard pink nipples and turned on the current.quick sharp currents passed thru her nipples making them get even bigger.she moaned hard and long.

i attached the weight clam to her clit and she writhed but the more she did the more it pulled down so she tried to control herself.she knew she'd be here for a while and needed to pace herself or else she'd end up in a frenzy & pass out.i could see her juicy clit stretch.

I turned on the g-spot vibrator and shoved it into her wet cunt,all the way up till she squirmed.I knew it was in place.she had her enema early this morning so i knew she was all cleaned up and ready to go.I rammed the vibrating anal plug into her ass and she screamed in pleasure.I couldn't have everyone in the office hearing her so i strapped the ball gag around her head and inserted it into her mouth.

i stood back to see how she looked and i nearly came in my silk shorts looking at her huge nipples and the glistening trail of juices flowing down her legs. she was bucking and writhing her body like a crazed animal.I knew by her eyes she was in pure ecstacy.

i told her to be a good girl and i would return later to release her from desire.before i left i inserted an anal plug into my own ass and put on my vibrating cock ring.it wasnt fair to let her have all the pleasure.The cold 100% silk of my boxer shorts felt amaxing against the pink hot,skinless head off my dick.I pulled on my gucci trousers and puy back on my loafers.Id have to look normal returning to the office.

back in my office i sat back in my chair and felt the anal plug push deep inside me.i girated on it for a couple of seconds and had to stop myself. i had a meeting in ten minutes and needed to be composed.

The rest of the day passes without anyone noticing my permament hard on. my ass felt raw and i loved it.i could only imagine the state my new apprentice was in i'd have to watch the video of her later.

I walked back to the locked storage room at the end of my building and when i opened the door i coud smell her cunt straight away. she was trashing around banging her ass against the wall behind her trying to get release from the plug in her anus.

I pulled the vibrator from her engorged pussy and released the weight clamp from her massive raw clit.I switched off her electric nipple clams and pulled them off.her nipples sprung back causing her to wriggle.i took the gag out of her mouth and she was moaning and panthing.i untied her legs and I left the anal plug in. i stripped off and she started to groan at the sight of my huge 10" cock.she whipped her two legs up in the air and wrapped them around my waist and i rammed my dick into her so hard that she came there and then.she began to bounce up and down the shaft of my cock and her nipples grazed my chest. within minutes we both had an orgasim so intense that i collapsed to the floor.

i untied her arms and we got dressed and went back to mine.we showered and fucked all night not stopping once.

the next morning was when i decided to pull out the anal plug.