Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-26-2021, 08:10 AM

Story 2

After a long drive to the countryside of wales on a Sunday ready for a week of work ahead, feeling sleepy I see a coffee shop and think oh yes, I would love a coffee now.
I walked in up to counter to order my coffee and on the way though I saw 2 girls sitting down talking, I ordered my coffee and turned around to look at them, wow 1 girl was so beautiful, my mind started wondering what I would do to her given a chance, Our eyes locked across the room, she slipped herself from behind the table and walked towards me, she smiled at me and winked, I smiled back and watched her walk towards the bathroom, my eyes never leaving her ass dressed in a small black skirt, she gets to the door, stops and looks at me, and beckons to me with her finger!

Oh fuck yes, I nearly run to the bathroom, as I get to the door I grab you and we start to kiss so passionately, pushing our ways though the doors and into the bathroom, I pick you up and put you on the sink our lips still locked in passion, I tear your top open and grab your boobs, I pinch and squeeze your nipples and feel how hard they get, I pull your nipples a little bit and you let out a small groan of pleasure! I look you in the eyes and smile, ahhh you like It rough you little slut don’t you! A wide smile appears on your face as I pull you top over your head and slide my hand up your skirt, reach into you panties and feel how wet you are and pull your panties off and you take my shirt off, as we kiss you reach down and undo my pants and pull my cock out and feel him!
I run my hand up your back and grab your hair and pull your head back towards the ceiling and kiss bite and suck your neck and tits, I put my hand round your throat and squeeze, as I put my cock against your now dripping wet pussy, I push him deep inside you and you start to moan, I start thrusting in and out slowly at first and spank your tits, getting faster and faster, kissing and full of passion our bodies rocking in perfect rhythm with each other as you feel yourself lost in the moment, your body starting to tense up and fill with pleasure, your moans getting louder and louder and we both rush towards orgasm, your muscles so tight now and your pussy grabs my cock so tight, we cum together! I stroke your cheek with my hand and kiss your forehead!
I take my cock out from you and get dressed, while you sit on the sink still in ecstasy, mind still drifting from your pleasure. As you come down from you Cum drunk state, I kiss you again and bend down to pick you panties up from the floor, I look you in the eyes and say Thank you my good girl, I will keep these to remember you by!
I walk out from the bathroom with your panties in my pocket, grab my coffee and walk back outside to my truck and sit there and have a sip of my coffee watching the shop though the car window thinking about what we have just done. You get off the sink, my cum still inside you, you clench your pussy and go to the toilet and try to get as much out as you can, smiling to yourself about our brief encounter, as you get dressed and stand up without your panties and cool air swirling around your hot wet pussy! You straighten your hair and come out of the bathroom your friend looking at you wondering what had just happened, I watched you walking back and we lock eyes again! She says are you ok? You just smile and say all is great!
I started my truck and drove off to my hotel thinking about how perfect it all was.
I arrived at my hotel and checked in, it was so quiet, No one else around. I went up to my room and relaxed and fell asleep with your panties in my hand!
I woke up at 11pm, feeling so hungry, I called to reception and a young girl answered, her voice sounds a little familiar and order a sandwich and coffee. I go and grab a quick shower and wait for food. I hear a knock at the door and go and open the door with only a towel around me and to my surprise guess who is standing there!
Our eyes lock onto each other and you blush, I stand there smiling at you, still in your little black skirt, come in I say, you enter the room and place the tray on the table next to the bed, bending over slightly, you notice your panties on my bed and your go bright red!
I just smile and laugh and say, OH you recognise them huh??
As you turn around to try speak I take my towel from around me, throw it around your neck and pull you in to kiss me hard and passionate, I grab you throat with my hand and smile in your face! MMMM I hope you didn’t have plans for the rest of the night! I throw you on the bed and go to my bag, I take out some lengths of rope, I walk back to you and remove all your clothes, Squeezing and spanking your boobs, Sucking your nipple hard into my mouth and pinching them! I tie your arms up and legs wide open, leaving you exposed to my mercy! As I stand at the foot of the bed staring at your hot naked body, taking photos of you in this predicament, your face bright red!
Now my little slut, I hope we will not be disturbed all night. No no you mutter, you’re the only one in the hotel tonight!!!
MMMMM a huge smile comes over my face! Well then I’m sure there are many places here we can have fun in!
I go to my bag and open it wide, you see all kinds of items in there, you have a little sly smile, I take out a strong leather collar and place it around your neck, and clip on a metal lead to it and drape to cold metal chain over you hot body, I get some nipple clamps out of my bag and pinch you nipples and clip them tightly onto your hard nipples. I put a blindfold on you and place a ring gag in your mouth, I pull the chain from your nipples clamps tight and clip it to your gag, so every time you move your head it pulls your nipples hard!!!!!
I take out a butt plug and some lube, I start and run my lubed finger around you asshole, slowly pushing against it! Relax I say, you’re going to have this inside you if it takes all night my little slut, you may as well take it now! As I lube up the plug I push it against your ass and it starts to relax and it slides into you, you let out a little groan as it fills your sexy ass up!
You hear me taking some things from my bag, I start to tie some rope around your waist and inbetween your legs and place something hard against you clit! You feel it tied so tight to you, trying to figure out what it is! I just laugh and say, don’t worry you will love this!
I take out a small dildo from my bag, I run my fingers over your pussy, she is now so wet, MMMM I think someone loves it!!!! I push the Dildo inside you and use the rope to hold it deep inside your pussy, as you let out a small moan! MMMM my little slut has her holes filled now!!!!!!
You hear a loud clit followed my low hard vibrations against you clit, you just now realise you have an Hitachi tied to you!! NOW MY LITTLE SLUT, you will not cum until I give you permission, Do you understand??? Nod your head if you understand, as you nod it pulls your nipple chain hard and you squeal a little!
As you lay there enjoy the vibes passing though you now sensitive clit, you feel a sharp smash across your skin and again and again, letting out loud moans and throwing your head back with each slap, pulling harder and harder on your nipples, I take my leather belt off my trousers and slap you across the stomach with it and on your boobs, leaving red burning marks on your skin!
Now wait here, and I laugh, on yeah you can’t move anyway, I leave the room and go in search of a few items from around the deserted hotel, I leave the door open so you can feel cool air blowing across your body!
You hear my footsteps come back and I drop some things on the bed next to you!
You let out a huge scream of shock as you feel something so cold on your skin, It is an ice cubes being run all over your boobs and your inner thighs and feet, then you feel something so Hot drip all over your boobs, the sensation shoots all over you and your whole body shudders! Hot wax now dripping all over your body!
I turn up the hitachi to distract you away from the pain and pleasure you are now experiencing. As the toy gets faster buzzing away your body starts to tense up, your breathing so hard and moaning groaning and your head tilting back pulling your nipples so tight!
DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE CUM SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I whip your stomach and boobs with my belt, the set wax flies off your skin! Your cry out in pain, and moan in pleasure!!!!!
I unclip the nipple clamp chain from your mouth gag, and rip the clamps off your nipples as your scream out in pain, and I hold 2 ice cubes against you nipples and just laugh at you!!!
I remove your gag from your mouth, you will need your mouth free for my pleasure now! I kneel on the bed next to you with my hard cock pushed by your mouth, as I make you lick the tip of my cock you feel something on your nipples, something sucking them gently at first and then hard and harder, stretching your nipples! As I fuck you mouth harder and harder my cock being forced down your throat and holding you all the way down on my cock, saliva drooling everywhere. Tightening your nipples pumps every few mins as you struggle to breath with my cock down your throat! The Hitachi buzzing away on your dildo filled pussy, you try to fight it but the feeling of wanting to cum takes over your brain, I take my cock from your mouth and choke you throat hard, I can tell you just want to cum so hard, ok slut you can cum but you won’t like what is going to happen to you afterwards!!!!
Go on Cum CUM FOR DADDY!!!!!!
As your body tenses so tight and you can hardly breath and state to scream so loud body shaking all over and dildo pushes out of your pussy and cum dribbles out of you down to your butt plug, you are nearly unconscious from the power of your orgasm and the choking, I let go of your throat and turn off the Hitachi and let you recover for a few mins, kiss your forehead, and let you come round properly.
I take off your blindfold and you just see my hard cock over your face, I smile at you and tell you welcome back, but I’m not finished with this body yet!
I remove the rope and hitachi and take a nipple sucker from my bag, I lick the end of it and place it over your clit and start to pull the air out of it, your clit still so sensitive from the hitachi and your hard orgasm, I stretch your clit into the clear plastic sucker and flick the sucker a few times and make you flinch and gasp!
I untie your hands from the bed, and pull you up by your collar and lead, I tie your hands loosely in front of you and untie your legs from the bed and pull you to sit on the edge of the bed and hand you a drink of water, Now my little slut we are going for a walk around the hotel, I want some other food and drink and I think you must be hungry now too! But first, I have to get you dressed for dinner, as I reach in my bag I pull out a tail butt plug, I flip you over onto your knees and start to remove the small plug from your ass and lube up the bigger tail plug and force it into your ass, there, now doesn’t my little slut look beautiful with a fluffy tail and then take a lush out of my bag and connect it to my phone and slide it into you wet pussy! Now let’s go and take you for a walk and eat shall we.
As we leave the room you try to pull back embarrassed to be walked around the empty hotel because you will be seen by all the security camera, Now take me to the kitchen and the bar, as we get in the lift to go to the ground floor I turn your toy on low and push you back again the lift wall by your throat and kiss you, I flick your clit pump a few times and tighten it again, your clit so big and stretched out, you have never seem her so big!
I pull you to the floor by your collar and tell you the pets walk on 4 paws, now take me to the kitchen my little slutty pet!!!!