Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-13-2002, 06:29 PM
passionflower

Forrbidden Sex Part III

FORBIDDEN SEX PART III

I had become accustom to having what I wanted, when I wanted it. I also do what I want, when I want it.

I took my nephew on vacation to Las Vegas. We flew first class and he was between my legs most of the flight, the stewardess watched and fingered herself.

We got to the hotel room with one large bed and one large Jacuzzi in a room full of mirrors. We took a shower rubbing each other clean. We gambled some, and then we went to the strip clubs. After about three clubs I was so turned on, I wanted to strip. I have a friend in Vegas, he arranged it and I did it, I came out in a tight leather skirt with long black stockings and high heeled shoes a satin blouse unbuttoned. I slide the blouse off my arms and danced and shook and pushed my tits together and put them in a man’s face and unhooked my bra and tits fell in his face. I danced back and unzipped my skirt and slid it down. All I had on now were my black stockings and high heel shoes. I dance and feel on myself. I sit on the floor, knees up and legs spread and start to finger myself. When the first song goes off, a woman comes out and buries her face in my pussy, she stands me up facing the wall and runs her hands up and down me and then kneels behind me and runs her tongue inside me….

I’m not sure how many times I came that night. We even fucked in the cab with the cabdriver watching. My nephew and I went to the hotel bar to have a drink and we were sitting at the bar and I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off and then other women started taking their shirts off. This beautiful twenty year old got on stage and took off her bra, so we all took off our bras. If the men or women wanted to touch or suck they had to ask. When all the women were naked we stood up on stage and the men bid for us. While they were bidding they could ask to see us do anything. A few of us were sold in pairs, because we liked to eat each other. The beautiful part about this was not all the bidders were men. I was auctioned to a woman, a beautiful 6’2, long legged, big tittied, nice rounded ass. I wasn’t sure about it at first, but it was the best I ever had. My nephew bought 4 girls, I’ve made him promise to save two to do with me.

Anjelica picked me up at my house. I had on a tight fitting low cut extra short black dress that showed my every curve, no stockings,high heels. Anjelica had on a beautiful tightly fitting sweater that didn’t meet her skirt and a tight short skirt, black hose and high heel shoes. We talked in the car for a while. She pulled into a driveway, we went inside. We talked and then she asked me would I like to sit in the Jacuzzi. She handed me a skimpy bathing suit, I changed.

She was sitting in the Jacuzzi, I walked over and slid in beside her, she stood up, she had on a skimpy bathing suit and a tight body. She leaned close to my face and kissed me, running her hand up and down my chest, each time sliding the bathing suit top off. It slides down, she takes my tit in her hand and puts it in her mouth as she slides her fingers down my stomach between my legs. She moves the g string over, I try to take them off, she says no. She fingers me while she is kissing and fondling my tits. I slide my hand up her leg, up her waist, I stop at her tits and rub. I kiss up her neck, to her mouth, I slide my tongue in deep and kiss her. She lowers her face between my legs. Her tongue slides lightly over my clit and then a little harder on the top of my split and then she pushes her tongue inside my pussy, drinking my pussy juices, fucking me with her tongue.

Her bedroom door opens and it’s another beautiful woman and a great looking guy. We were so into fucking we didn’t notice them at first until the woman straddled me, fingered herself and put her fingers in my mouth. I motioned for her to sit on my face. The man watched and jerked off. We went down to the pool when we were finished fucking. She had bought me for all night.

My nephew and I had told everyone we were mother and son. My nephew was at the pool with a couple of the girls and the girls were topless when we got there and there were some other guys out there, so we took off our tops too. Men always want to suck bare breasts, so I say let them. I sat most of the night with a man on each tit and Anjelica between my legs.

Anjelica and I and a twenty five year old stripped and put on a show to brick house. The twenty five year old was built and hot. I sat on her face and Anjelica ate her pussy.

There were lots of hot guys there too. When we first arrived at the pool and the girls were topless and I took off my top one of the guys said I’d love to titty fuck her. They told him to be quiet, I was David’s mother and David told them, hey it’s alright I love it myself. He came over and kissed me on the lips and rubbed my tits. You wouldn’t believe the men that wanted to watch.

Anjelica sat on a college kids face and he ate her until she came, while she was sucking his buddy off.

We spent the rest of the night sucking and fucking. Tomorrow we are going to the beach. Anjelica and a few girls and I. Join us then.
Old 03-15-2002, 05:57 AM
slutywife

My wife & I have been married for 6 years now. She has told me several sexy stories about her past. The first time she had two guys at once began at an outside party. She was standing by the fire having a drink, feeling kind of horny when she overheard a guy telling his buddy that a girl was giving blowjobs inside the house! She knew that it was her friend Cheryl right away. Cheryl had told my wife Paula that she had begun having group sex with 4 male friends of theirs for the past 2 or 3 months. This made Paula very excited! That's why she had come to the party in the first place, to find out what it would be like to have 2 or 3 hard cocks at once. While standing by the fire a guy that she had seen before at a local bar started some small talk, but Paula 's pussy was so wet that she quickly changed the conversation to sex! What a little slut. Soon Paula and the guy went beside the house and stared to kiss and grope each other. Paula lifted her top to reveal her 36D tits waiting to be sucked on. Her hands also found their way into his shorts and around his hardening cock. This was too much for Paula to handle, so she got on her knees to get that nice cock in her mouth. [Paula Luvs to swallow hot cum!] Everything was happening so fast that she knew that some of the others around the fire must have seen her on her knees with that hard cock in her mouth, but by now she didn't care at all.
Paula wanted more and suggested they go into one of the unoccupied bedrooms to have her wet pussy licked! Once inside the bedroom she lay on the bed getting her dripping pussy licked the door opened and another guy stood watching for a while. She let him watch a little and decided she needed another cock in her hungry mouth. She told him to come closer and take out his dick so that she could suck it! Without hesitation the guy was in her mouth in a flash. Now lying on her back with 1 guy licking her cunt and another in her mouth she loved it. She had 1 hand one his dick and kept the other one his ass to force him to cum in her mouth. It dint take long for the guy in her mouth to shoot his hot load deep into her yap! There was so much hot gooey cum that she couldn't swallow all of it, so she let some drip down the sides of her sluty mouth.
The guy in her mouth pulled out and lay down while the guy between her legs turned her over and slid his huge cock into her gapping cunt. He only needed a few hard pumps before her exploded all over her sweat ass! She stayed there awhile with her ass in the air feeling the hot creamy cum running down the crack of her ass.
While they were all getting dressed she asked them if they wanted to bang her again another night. They both said that they would love to. Paula told them only if they brought a couple more of their friends, but that is another story.

I will tell you more of her sluty stories the next time. Believe me she gets very wild over the next couple of sessions!!

By4now.....KK....xoxo