Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-16-2005, 06:16 PM

Conflicting Dreams Part 1

Now usually I am a very heterosexual female… until recently. I have started having dreams of very intimate relations with women. One dream was about my roommate and one about my boss. Having these dreams makes my life very hard to look at either of these women in the eye. I have dreamed about very intense moments with each. Let me let you into my world to have a peek around.

The Roommate
First let’s stop and take a look at my roommate’s and my relationship. We have joked about sex for months, ever since we moved into together back in August. An occasional slap on the ass, a back rub, and a little tickling or holding while we are in each other’s bed, has definitely fostered these ideas and caused them to manifest in my head.

The truth is I have a lot of love for my roommate; I have never looked at another woman as being sexually attractive. She is an exception to all of this. Her kind nature, her caring spirit, and the way I know she is serious when she says that she will stand by me through anything to help me with my problems. Only in the past month I have started dreaming of her and myself breaking barriers and messing around together.

It started back before I left on a big trip; I left her a note saying how much I love her friendship and how much I appreciate her. She was supposed to find it while I was away, but she found it the day I was leaving. I was upset about going I had a very unsteady feeling about it and I was very nervous for one reason or another. I was lying in my bed trying to convince myself to pack. When suddenly she was home and wanted to talk to me. Till this point I had never looked at her sexually, sure we would joke, but I was never serious, until things started happening.

She sat on my bed with me and wrapped an arm over my legs. She was telling me everything would be fine and I would have a great time on this cruise and to use my time away to figure everything out of why exactly I was upset. I noticed her fingers started tracing the back of my leg; this was not the first time this has ever happened. We have lain together many times and I am a very ticklish person so she would tickle me or brush a part of my body she knew was ticklish just to get a reaction. At this point I am not sure if she thought that she was tickling me or what. She hit a very sensitive spot on the back of my thigh, which caused my hips to jump. I said her name when it happened to let her know what she was doing to me. She giggled; I laughed too figuring she was just trying to tickle me.

As her fingers searched out this sensitive area further, I started becoming very aroused. I tried to hide it, I bit my lip and turned my head away. I said her name again in astonishment and asked if she knew what she was doing. She grinned and looked at me shaking her head saying “No, I have no idea.” I went head and accepted this answer and did not stop her. She continued tracing this spot on my leg with her fingernails, which was pushing me to my edge. It finally dawned on me she knew exactly what she was doing. I called her on her bluff. She said, “I was wondering how long it was going to take you to figure that out.”

At this point my panties were soaked from all the touching and rubbing on the back of my thigh, my clit was throbbing for attention; it wanted to be touched and played with. For myself I was trying to absorb everything that was happening, analyze it, and then I had to make a decision if she was looking for something from me. I decided to see what she would do if I pulled out my vibrator Ruby. Now Ruby has got to be my favorite toy. She is thin red, with a curved tip to help reach a woman’s G-spot.

I turned it on and ran it up and down her leg. First just the back of her thigh then moved around to her inner thigh. When I first touched her with it, she moved her legs giggling. She never stopped rubbing my thigh, so I decided I wasn’t going to take the vibrator off her leg till she either stopped me or moved off my bed. She never did either. She put her legs back up on her bed, so I continued. She started laughing and made the comment, “Let’s hope no one walks by…” I didn’t realize until this point our door to our room was wide open. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. I am not one that cares what others think about a situation. For instance, what business is it of theirs if we are lying in bed messing around? I am confident who I am and what I enjoy to realize I don’t need to change to fit some norm nor do I need to hide who I am. At least I am this way in my sexual life.

Finally it all came to an end when she spanked my ass and told me to pack. At this point I was very frustrated. I was sexually turned and was trying to decide if she wanted a release as well or if she was just messing with me. So while I got up to pack I kept debating what I should do, should I do what I want to… or should I just keep on packing… She could tell I was debating about doing something, she just didn’t know what. She got up to go to the bathroom, before she left the room she came over to me and whispered in my ear. “The longer you stand here and debate about what to do the more time you waste… think about that both ways it can be taken…” At this point I figured I knew what she wanted.

While she was out of the room I grabbed a lot of clothes, and threw them in my bag trying to save some of the time I had lost. She comes back in, shuts our door, and sits on her bed. I decided I would show her exactly what I was thinking. At first I just sat on the end of her bed then eventually crawled up her body. I ran my nose along her ear, played with her hair and put it behind her ear so that I could see her neck. She kept giggling and apologized saying she couldn’t help but laugh. I just raised myself above her and grinned. As long as she was smiling and laughing I figured she was having a good time. I gently blew on her ear and breathed a hot breath on her neck. I don’t remember everything I did exactly, I am sure she remembers more than what I do. I was acting off of what I was feeling. I was turned on and thought she wanted something in return. I pulled back to kiss and bite her neck, she most have realized what I was thinking cause she pulled her shoulders up and after a few more advances on my part, it was obvious she was done with whatever was happening between us at this point. I got the hint and climbed off.

I continued to pack and was very frustrated, both sexually and because I had completely misread her apparently. I told her that it wasn’t my entire fault for the move I made on her. I told her she asked for something she wasn’t at all ready for. In my opinion she did ask for something… I still don’t know what she was looking for. I am sure I could have acted differently, I shouldn’t have acted like a scorned lover, I should have responded with a tone that could have been played off like I was joking or one where I just shrugged my shoulders and moved on like I usually do. I just couldn’t do it this time. I finished packing and she helped me carry my bags down and gave her a hug goodbye. The whole way home and half a day while I was away, I thought about our unresolved situation. I thought of a million ways that would have made it better and left our situation differently…

For instance…

After a long day of serving I came home and crashed in my bed. I had to pack for a cruise I was leaving on and I had to be out of the house in a couple hours, I promised my mom I would be leaving by five. I had just started napping when my next door neighbor poked her head in to see how my day had gone and to see if I had even started packing yet. I was very upset about leaving and I am not even sure why. I must just be tired and frustrated with missing so much class. Erin was her usual bouncy self and said a few words then bounded off to somewhere else.

I laid there trying to figure out why I was so upset. I was worried about my roommate she had just started talking to this “great” guy as she put it. I couldn’t blame her for looking for a boyfriend over the internet because I do it too. She had been put through a lot of crap and it was never anything she ever deserved. She had talked to him the past couple nights and he had upset her. Summer doesn’t get upset often so I was really upset that he had upset her enough to cause her to leave the room. While she was gone I wrote a note in her notebook for her to find while I was in Mexico, about how much her friendship meant to me and that we should never waste our time on guys that will hurt us. I told her we would always have each other and I loved her a great deal. As I laid there a tear rolled down my cheek, I didn’t want to leave…

Summer came home from class at the regular time and set her things down then came and set beside me. She asked why I was so upset. I really wasn’t even that sure. Erin bounded back into the room and was trying to talk to me tell me how great of a time I was going to have and that I was just being really silly. She was probably right. Then just as suddenly as Erin came in, she left. Summer turned and told me she had found the note I had left her in her notebook. Apparently I wrote it in the wrong class section and she ended up having a lecture in that class before I left. She told me how happy it made her and how she is going to keep it for forever. I told her that I meant everything I said and that she meant a lot to me. I really didn’t move I was tired and just wanted to lie in my bed for awhile.

Summer wrapped her arm around my legs something she always does when we lay together and watch movies. I put my hand on her leg as well like I normally do. We really didn’t say much just laid there enjoying our last hour together before I had to leave. She asked me if I had even started packing yet, I laughed and shook my head, she didn’t even have to ask she knew. She told me I should get started, and I reminded her I really didn’t care to and I really didn’t want to. We both laughed then didn’t say much.

I suddenly started feeling Summer’s fingernails on the back of my leg. I was wearing thin black pants. I looked at her oddly and then we both giggled like usual. She was trying to find the spot where I am most ticklish. I guess she was trying to cheer me up make me feel better by making me laugh. Only problem is I am not ticklish on the back of my thighs, what caused the reaction was the fact that I am very sensitive there and it causes me to squeal and jump. It is one of my many buttons, a very sensitive turn on area. She followed the trail of my body reactions until my hips kept rising off the bed.

I couldn’t believe this was happening. I secretly always wanted something like this to happen between us and this was my chance. I pulled out my vibrator and ran it up and down the inside of her leg; she giggled and pulled away but didn’t necessarily stop me. She was wearing her regular clothes jeans and some sort of tee shirt. I had on my tight white tank top from work, that has a nice smooth feeling to it that I like. Summer motioned to the door, it was open. I laughed and shrugged then realized she was uncomfortable. I pulled myself from her reach and went and shut the door.

I looked to her face as I made my way back to her, I grinned at her and she giggled. I don’t know if she realized how much I wanted to devour her right then. I walked over to her sitting on my bed and stood right in front of her, I held my arms open and she instantaneously rose to give me a hug. I wrapped my arms tightly around her, not letting her go. With my arms wrapped tightly around her I turned around quickly and laid her down on her back. She giggled but never fought my movements with her.

I had moved us to her bed because it didn’t have as many obstacles of pillows and stuffed animals. I straddled her and looked down on her grinning. God I wanted to know what she was thinking. After my every move she had to make decisions of her own but I was unable to read her mind. I leaned down ever so slowly tucking her soft hair behind her ear and pausing to take a deep breath of her perfume. Mmm, I loved her perfume, it was perfect just for her, a fragrance that wouldn’t work for just anyone but she wore it perfectly. I moved my head to the top of hers and again took a deep breath, I loved her shampoo and I always thought it was so cute how much pride she took in her soft hair when she could afford to buy her special shampoo. Her hair didn’t matter much to me but I was always happy to see how happy it made her.

I am sure she began to wonder why I was hovering above her taking in her ever smell. I slowly rocked back down to look into each others eyes and we both giggled. I went back to the side of her neck and gently breathed on it, she giggled and laughed. I slowly traced up to her ear with gently breaths and then took just the tip of my nose and traced her ear. I was enjoying her so much, her giggles didn’t stop me, instead they encouraged me. I pulled my head back and sat up straddling her. I pulled my hair back out of my face, and grinned and winked at my Summer laying there under me and between my legs. I swung down quickly and stopped right before touching her neck. I scared her I don’t think she expected me to move so quickly and I know she wasn’t sure what to expect from me. I laughed and once she had calmed down and got quiet again, I gently put my teeth to her neck. I didn’t bite; I just drug them along her soft smooth neck. Then I gently kissed her neck in the same area being as gently as I could be. I slowly kissed my way to the other side of her neck, and again tucked her soft wonderful hair behind her ear.

What I didn’t realize at this point was her hands had moved and now were on my waist and back. When I realized I rose up to look in her beautiful brown eyes, for once we both didn’t giggle, we just started into each other’s eyes trying to figure out what the expressions were on our face. I couldn’t decide if I was scared, nervous, or excited. All I knew was that I was completely consumed by desire. I prayed she was feeling the same way. I slowly lowered myself closer to her face and surprisingly her eyes closed, I slowly closed mine as I drew closer to her lips. When they finally brushed across one another, it was like someone had taken over both of our bodies.

I kissed her lips softly and surprisingly she returned. I kissed her a bit harder to let her know I wanted more, again her reaction shocked me, she was kissing me back just as hard as I kissed her. Our kiss turned into one of passion. Our hands explored each other bodies as we reached the point of no return. My hands slid up to her face and I cupped her face as I kissed her, I slowly slid my tongue into her mouth and there was hers meeting mine. Oh god this couldn’t have gotten any better. I slid my hands up into her hair letting it run through my fingers as I kissed her soft sweet lips. Her hands had wandered up my back and she was holding me tight to her.

I couldn’t stop kissing her the feel of her tongue against mine was wonderful; there is no feeling like one of kissing someone. I ran my hands down her body feeling her through her clothes. I reached a hand under her shirt and felt up to her breasts. She had much bigger boobs than I, and I always wondered what it would be like to have big ones to play with. I felt them out gently savoring every feeling, when my fingers brushed her hard nipple not only did it send shivers through her spine but mine as well. I slowly pulled my hands out of her shirt and pulled it back down, never stopping kissing her. I couldn’t stop, I pushed my hands under her and pulled her tight to me as we kissed passionately.

I slid my leg between hers and started slowly rocking myself on her thigh, meanwhile applying pressure to her. The friction from my thin pants on her jeans was pushing me to the edge. I started moving harder and faster, until we were both arching our backs and moaning. Once I stopped I held her tight and gently kissed and nibbled her neck. I whispered in her ear one more time how much I loved her and how I couldn’t wait to get back to her.
I got up slowly changed my clothes, and finished packing. The whole time she just laid there watching. She helped me down to my car and I gave her a tight hug and kiss goodbye. I told her I would be back soon to finish what I had started. With a wink and grin I was on my way.

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...