Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-28-2008, 01:32 PM

I'm YOUR cuckold and slave .....YOU'RE his

The wind was blowing outside..you could hear it in the trees....the alarm went off at 8:30, but you were warm and cozy under the blankets, you didn't want to get up yet. I could hear your tiny naked feet hit the floor and almost silently hurry to the bathroom. I could hear you pee....but you don't flush.

A moment later the closet door opened and you stare down at me. I'm naked of course, lying hogtied on the baby bed mattress that just fit on the closet floor. The mattress was a reward for 6 months of submitting without being allowed to cum even once.

You look down and smiled at your cuckold...more a slave than a husband...and now considered property. Leather cuffs, padlocked on to remind me that YOU are in charge, connect my wrists and ankles behind me. I'd been in a back breaking hogtie almost 11 hours now. Four inches of a 12 inch black double dildo is stuffed into my mouth, and tied in place.....leaving the remaining 8 inches hanging obscenely outwards from my face. You rode those 8 inches to two orgasms last night before you went to bed....leaving them wet and gooey for me to smell all night when you pushed me into the closet and closed the door!
In my sore ass...was the 6 inch butt plug, the fat one, with the little nubs on the tip that you knew I hate the most. That’s why you love it the most! In the hogtie position....those "harmless" little rubber nubs dug into my insides and kept me squirming all night long. My cock is in its famous CB300 cock cage....going on a fresh three weeks now since you released me for one hour and watched me masturbate three times and lick it up before locking me away again. Lastly...I'm blindfolded....with a thin pair of your own nylons...not completely blinded,,,but barely able to make out your sexy toes....with your nails painted black....the way He ordered....I preferred them red.

You pull the dildo from my mouth, and I try to wiggle my jaw and close my lips finally. you place the coffee cup full of your morning pee in it and move the straw into my mouth.

"Drink" you state, simple and soft.
"I’ve been saving that for you all night long...it's my best ever!!"
You shower while i gulp down you pee...it's horribly strong this morning and fills my belly quickly. When you come out of the bathroom, still drying yourself...I'm done. I'm quickly released and pulled to my feet...stretching all the aches and pains out of my sore body. You grab
some of our bondage gear and lead me to the living room.

"Lie down...legs straight! ' you order me.....
"I have to make a call!"
"Good morning Baby.....uh.....Sir" you say into the phone...and I smile to my self at YOUR obedience to someone else!!
"I'm up.....and I’ll be ready for you at 10;00......" then you add softly......
"I love you sweetie" and my smile turns to a scowl

Now you're scrambling to get ready as ordered.
You're also naked....lying prone next to me...you put on your ankle cuffs and attach them to mine. You put on wrist cuffs too but don't attach them yet.

"I don't see how you can STAND having one of these in your ASS all the time' you're grumbling....as you lube up a small butt plug and push it into your ass!! You cuss and complain for a minute...then continue.
Next you push two small chrome vibrating eggs into your pussy......two.....so they will vibrate against each other and double your pleasure...you turn hem both on.....groan a minute then slide the remote across the floor and out of your reach!! Around both of our upper legs, you wrap two body straps, pulling us closet together. Already my cock is trying to get hard, but you just grin at my distress!! a wide belt is buckled around our waists and your already gyrating pussy is squashed against my cage cock!!

"So close...and so FAR away!" you whisper.
Now a shorter double dildo is pushed into my mouth....and you take the other half into your mouth. Your sexy lips are pressed against mine in a cocksucking union!! You reach around me...under my arms, and Your tits are pressed against my shaved chest. I feel you fumbling behind me and hear the sound of you locking police handcuffs around your wrists!! We are locked together on the floor!!

Finally you relax against me, you're wiggling nervously as the vibrators in your pussy do their work inside you. My cock is terribly half hard inside its prison but all you feel is the hard acrylic cage!

Twenty minutes pass....then the phone rings!...I think you've already cum once...and are working on another....when the answering machine comes on.

"YO,,,,BITCH" Jason’s voice bellows from the phone.....
"I said call me at 9:00.......listen to this......"
He holds the phone up to his answering machine where you left your message...and it announces.....
"You have one message.....time.....9'02 AM"
"You're late woman!!" Jason growled
"You wanna fuck with me?.......I said 9;00....so by now you're wrapped around that pussy husband of yours....you just enjoy that.....I'll see you at NOON!!!"

You start growling and struggling wildly......that’s two more hours wrapped against me!! You try to get up, knowing you can't....and end up...on top of me.....now growling loudly and grinding your hips into me as another orgasm rips through you!! That butt plug in your ass is killing you! Unable to pull your head off that dildo in your mouth...you're drooling and its running all over my face! Just about the time you accept your situation and settle down....your pussy starts to heat up again!! You're getting tired...from all the orgasms you can't avoid....but they just keep coming.....you never could resist a vibrator....and now they're starting to hurt....the cramping and the stomach muscles tightening up....not to mention your ass clamping down around that butt plug!!

In the dining room....the clock chimes 10;00.....that’s when Jason was supposed to be there!! you just groan...at some of the aches and pains I feel all day long! You just collapse on top of me....and slowly begin to push your pussy against me again.....you want....you NEED....to be fucked.....and in a way....you are.....but just wait till Jason arrives....and you're already worn out from those vibrators!!!

Chapter two very soon!. mojoel531@msn.com

Last edited by wyndhy : 05-03-2008 at 09:49 AM.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:25 PM

I'm YOUR cuckold slave, YOU'RE his! PT.2

By the time Jason walks in, you're just lying there on top of me. The batteries in your vibrators have died and you're just plain horny now.
"Well....looks like I got TWO bitches now!!" He laughs and you're humiliated to be reduced to what you've reduced me to! Jason examines the scene and you start whining to be released but he goes and gets a beer from your fridge, and sits back to watch you for a while!!

You watch as Jason kicks his pants off and you get all wet just seeing that big black cock you love so much!! He kneels down and finally pulls the dildo out of our mouths!! You start babbling thank yous, but he ignores you and pushes that big cock into your mouth!! I'm under them both...and jason pulls my blindfold off so I have to watch. his big black balls are right on my nose!!

"Suck on those balls!!" He orders to me...
"Get em in your mouth or I'll cut yours off and feed them to you!!"
I open my mouth and he pushes first one, then the other into my mouth as he pulls your head onto his cock!! I can't believe you can open your mouth that wide!! My own cock is throbbing....I'm trying to remember last time you sucked My cock!

You’re slobbering....choking and gagging loudly...you aren't sucking him....he's fucking your throat with long deep thrusts!!

Jason’s asshole is right on my nose...the smell of sweat, piss, cum and sex is intoxicating!! After a few quick thrusts....he begins to grunt!
"OH!....FUCK!....I'M.......GONNA.....CUM!....." he announces.

As badly as he wants to pump it down your throat...he pulls back and pours his cum into your mouth!! As is load ends...he warns you NOT to swallow it!! His balls pop out of my mouth and he sits back to finish his beer!

You're moaning and growling....begging to either spit his cum out...or swallow it! Your face is all sweaty from the heat of it in your mouth!!
"I'll decide what to do with that....after I FUCK you!!" Jason decides!! He kneels behind you and pulls the dead vibrating eggs from your pussy, then he toys with the butt plug in your ass for a second, and you moan loudly! He decides to leave it in...and you begin whining again! He pushes into you slowly and you're practically in tears at the size of him inside you!!

This is a long....brutal, selfish fuck!! I'm squashed beneath both of you and we're all drenched in sweat!! Jason finally cums again....deep inside you and jokes about his cum in both ends of you now!! When he pulls out...i feel his cum dribbling out all over my caged cock!! He enjoys another beer while you wait for him to get hard again!

Now he takes you in the ass!!! It's impossible I think...for you to take that much cock into your tiny backside but you take it and scream through your sealed lips and your mouth still full of his cum!!. You finally collapse in tears when he fills your third hole with his cum!!
"I just want to relish this moment" he laughs.....
"You got My cum in every hole on your fuckin' body!.....you really are my fuckin' CUM SLUT now, aren't you?!
You just look at him....and nod!!

Finally Jason tells you.....to kiss me!! Our mouths open and all his cum pours into my throat!! Jason gets up and replaces the batteries in the two eggs....this time one goes in your pussy...the other in your ass...and he turns them on!!!

"JASON!.....SIR!......PLEASE....Let me loose....JASON....What are you doing??!! you almost cry!
"My baby brothers in town' he tells you....
"Well younger brother...he's not a baby in the cock department....and i promised I'd introduce you....but I gotta go!!'

Jason made a quick phone call then.
"Bobby.....yeah it's all set...keys under the mat in front....she's waitin for you in the living room....can't wait to meet you...you'll know what to do when you get here.....and when you're done.....call Darren......I owe him a favor....he'll finish up here!!"

"JASON.....Who’s DARREN?!" you cry out!
"My bookie" he explains.....
"I owe him a bundle...and you're gonna pay off my debt....at around say.....a hunder dollars a shot...'
"How much do you owe him??!"
"About 5000!!" Jason chuckles....
"You'll be seeing him every Tuesday and Thursday...
"You're PIMPING me OUT??!" you cry!
"YOU want THIS or NOT?' Jason growls.....
"If not...you can just fuck your little boy toy there...and play with your vibrators!"
"NO.....SIr......JASON.....Ill be ready...every Tuesday and Thursday....I'll make you proud of me...."

Jason grabs another beer, and nods to you and pauses at the door...
"One more thing" he adds
"Gimme the keys to your fuckin hubby’s cock....I'll decide who you fuck from now on...and when he gets to cum!!
Now it's my turn to whine!! I beg...I can't believe you'll even consider this!!

"I have to!!" you look down at me and say...with a slight smile....
"You don't expect me to give up that COCK?!!"
"PLEASE....I'll do anything!!.....You can fuck anybody you want....!!"
"I just want him" you whisper....

"Up there...in the glass dish" you say to Jason! He pulls my keys out and I almost start to cry! I'm supposed to be released next week....but You don't have the power to do that anymore!!
"We'll talk about this in a YEAR or so!!" Jason laughs....
"You did real good on my nuts...I'm gonna line up a whole lotta work for you...I got a whole lot of friends that don't care if its a dude or a bitch suckin' their cock...and you're gonna do it!!"

Jason leaves whistling and you and I are alone.
I'm pissed, and afraid... of my new life...I can't help but snap at you!!
"I guess were BOTH fucked now!!"

You just glare at me!!
"No....You're fucked.....I'm gonna get so much cock it'll be part of me....you're gonna get the overflow....and every drop of cum that enters this house...you're gonne EAT IT!!"

Twenty minutes later....Jason’s brother enters and just smiled at his luck!! I'm regagged...and watch you start all over again....and realize it's gonna be a long year!!!

Ideas, feedback and ideas always welcome...mojoel5312msn.com

Last edited by wyndhy : 05-03-2008 at 09:50 AM.