Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-21-2002, 04:42 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Anticipation ....

Talking today you asked what I was doing, and I didn’t want to admit that I was just getting up to leave the computer and had put your picture up on the screen so that as I passed through the room on and off I’d see you smiling at me …. Temperature rising with the combination of looking at your picture and hearing your voice on the phone. I love your smile, the way your eyes shine, love that you speak about the excitement you feel when we talk or write and just how you feel when you look at my picture. Feeling your excitement in person is something I’m looking forward to!

Anticipation of our meeting this weekend, feeling nervous and edgy and like I’m about to go out on my very first date and its with the most wonderful guy in school! Those feelings should have been all wiped out of my system decades ago and yet, the shimmery excitement seems to be overtaking me! The nice thing is that even though I’m having those schoolgirl excitement kind of feelings, I’m also feeling like the adult, (reasonably) confident woman that I am and the mixture is fun for me, and I think for you as well.

Looking forward a bit to the things we’ve been discussing … come Saturday morning, you say you are going to grab me and kiss me, touch me extensively and in short – rock my world! Just thinking about your words sends a shiver down my spine and my nipples jutting outward. Is it getting hot in here???

Shopping tomorrow for sexy underwear … something that’s been lacking in my wardrobe, but not much longer….we’ve discussed what you like and what you find most alluring and I’ve got my list and checking it twice. LOL! Covering my body with lotion earlier this evening, want to be certain when you touch me your hands can glide over the smoothness of my skin. Feeling your words wash over me again, you find me so sexy, such a turn on …. For a 40-something woman, it’s a wonderful thing to hear.

Smiling again, remembering your words when I asked what part of me you will grab first …. “just have to wait and see.” Can hardly wait to learn the answer to that question! Can hardly wait until morning when you’ll talk with me again – briefly – and another dozen or so little one-liners sent back and forth between us through the day.

(((trying my hand at progression kind of story - it's not meant to be interactive - but feel free to comment or make suggestions anywhere along the way!)))
Old 11-23-2002, 01:24 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Email from you today, telling me one of many things you plan to do with me tomorrow ... one of your favorite things to do - me sitting on the couch, slumped down, ass slightly hanging off the edge, my feet on the coffee table, almost laying on my back. You tell me what you will do with me as you kneel there between my legs, crotch lined up with mine, grabbing hold of me, pounding, watching my body shake with pleasure. You tell me how hard you are just thinking of it .... and I reply how soft and gushy I feel as your imagery flows through my system.

Scheduled to arrive just after 9:00 in the morning, you may stay until Sunday night sometime ... you may have to in order to do all the things you have promised you will. Counting off the few remaining hours.
Old 11-23-2002, 11:07 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Saturday:

Kissing me almost as soon as you saw me, pulling me close, me with the cordless phone still in my hand from trying to dial the number to release the security gate, only you were calling me on your cell phone, so it didn't work that way, walking the few feet from my front door to the gate to open it and let you through.....kissing with you, passionately behind my barely closed front door, hands (yours and mine) everywhere, trying to find a place to rest, but needing to touch each other in so many places. Lifting my black shiney tank top out of the way so you could get a look at the bra of one of my new bra and panty sets, thumbs pressing against my nipples, then mouth moving against mine again.

Pushing me toward the living room, you position me just right and push me to sit on the couch, you drop down on your knees in front of me, moving my legs to straddle your chest as you pull down the cups of my bra and begin to feed, suck, bite, squeeze at my breasts, moving back and forth, pushing them close together, repeating the treatment and I arch my back upward to push my chest as close to you as possible.
Old 11-24-2002, 01:04 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
OH fzzy!! This series is soooo hot!! I can't wait for the next installment......damn!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 11-24-2002, 06:23 AM
Learning to talk sexy

SugarSprinkles - thanks so much for taking the time to say so .... when trying something new it's always great to get feedback -- even better when it's positive as is yours ..... love your stories as well! next installment coming soon (and it's fun to not feel like the whole story needs to be told in one sitting!).
Old 11-24-2002, 10:06 AM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
i'm very much loving this one fzzy...more...quick...ya tease ;)
Old 11-24-2002, 10:57 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks Sea Chelle, so glad you are enjoying it .... not trying to tease, just keep some real time perspective on the entries. :)
Old 11-24-2002, 11:04 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Saturday night (late):

Kissing you goodbye, you've already stayed many hours beyond what your schedule allowed for. Loving that you felt it so difficult to leave my side, my touch, my longing for your longing!

So much touching between us, so little space (LOL) and there are very few places on my body that are not sensitized now. Emails promised you wanted to touch, hug, suck and lick me everywhere, but I didn't believe you'd really do it. Running hands up my body, I can feel the tingle of all the touching you've done. Muscles shake from so much use in ways I don't often get a chance to use, at least not in such exquisite fashion.

You promised to rock my world .... you did .... repeatedly! Wishing I was better at words, especially face to face, my lips tear from yours and remind you to drive safely!
Old 11-24-2002, 03:15 PM

Author! Author!

Fzzy,
this is a superb bit of erotic writing....graphic and insightful....tumescent here....gasp...thanks for sharing...
Old 11-24-2002, 05:05 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
i meant that whole tease thing in a good way....grins...
Old 11-24-2002, 10:23 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Bronzedozzie - thanks for saying so!!! and though you declare yourself bronzed, I say your words are pure gold! :)

Sea Chelle - thanks again ..... so glad to hear it when someone enjoys ..... and I did understand what you meant, just "teasing" you back. LOL
Old 11-24-2002, 10:29 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Sunday morning:

Phone ringing, I answer and hear your soft sexy voice ..... "wish I could kiss you awake." ME TOO! Laying in bed, hearing your voice and wanting to feel your lips against me again soooooo much. Heat rushes through my body and I feel my nipples stand erect and the heat pushes beyond them and lower. I throb everywhere, but nipples and clit especially feel the effects of our time yesterday (still sensitized) and the rawness of your voice as you speak gentle sweet words.

Body throbbing more as I feel a wetness begin to drip from my clit as soon as you begin to talk in more personal and sensual words, telling of passion and poetry and just how much you want me, all over again. Imagination running wild with possibilities and promises.
Old 11-25-2002, 07:15 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Emailing through the day .... joking, laughing, flirting and seriously sensual ..... quick one-liners and longer ones - more penetratingly sexual in content ....

Things you say are sometimes so on-point for me, taking me from laughter to sexual hunger in a heartbeat and then leaving me breathless with a few words of description. You are a master craftsman at this and I am drowning in the glory of being wanted and desired and openly mentally serenaded.

Words and feelings emplore me, empower me and embrace me and I am captured by the completeness of your words and touch.
Old 11-25-2002, 06:52 PM
Learning to talk sexy

(Ok, I know that last bit was a little flowery .... but indulge me ... infatuation is sometimes just about the feelings) ....

Haven't heard from you for awhile ... I know you are busy, trying to get the new business established and that your time is limited even on the best days, but I still crave even the quick 1-liners we share ..... It's hard to deal with sometimes ... this intense longing of the soul as well as the body .....

Hear that mechanical tinkle sound that says I've just gotten a new email - read the little pop up box and see your addy .... little jolts of joy run through my system .... read your email ... even more jolts of joy .... you miss me too, you tell me how much you enjoyed Saturday together and you tell me about things you didn't get to do and will do the next time I see you. Can hardly wait .... making me ride your lips and tongue and pushing me over that brink several times .... ohhhhh what you do to me!
Old 11-27-2002, 03:01 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Phone finally rings, we talk .... always a bit shy on the phone, never much liked talking on it ... not at all my communication mode of choice. This time though, hearing your voice, talking about minor things, nothing important and then hearing your voice drop ... go a bit gravelly sounding ...

Telling me in action words how you want to come to visit me again with the coming weekend and that you have plans .... want to taste me, all of me .... from the souls of my feet to my hairline at my forehead .... pull my juice from me, suck me dry and then fluids running hard and strong again before you begin to thrust deep into me .... in all the possible places ..... Steam building up in my body ... you make me so hot, so fluid .... so wanting!