Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-04-2002, 04:41 PM
Registered Dork

KLECLERE! No young man, you may NOT venture a guess. LOL

Besides...fzzy just got it anyway. :D

Number 2 woman...guess number 2!!!

Now...back to writing your delicious story. PLEASE!
Old 12-04-2002, 08:10 PM
Learning to talk sexy

(obeying the command from my dear deer friend to get back to work.... LOL)

Suddenly awake .... eyes wide open staring into the dimness of my bedroom .... it has a window but because it is behind a security gate and blocked areas, there is hardly any natural light that makes its way into the room ..... blink a few times trying to focus on the backlit digital numbers on my clock radio, then I feel it ..... Your hand moving on my body, stroking my butt softly, but with very loving intent!

Finger pressing inward, slowly probing .... oh my goodness, I sigh deeply at your touch, my eyelids droop with sudden passionate response and I slightly shudder as I take shallow gasps of air .... it feels marvelous as you do that!!!

Lips seek out my neck and shoulder, moving so slowly .... open lips with tongue flicking quick little licks, you work your way all the way out my shoulder and then take little loving nips there and start down my arm, then lift my arm out of the way and kiss my side, just to the outside edge of my breast.

Hand moving away from my butt now .... I want it back! I feel your fingers wrapping at the front of my upper leg, fingers digging slightly into my inner thigh as you let me know you want me to lift my leg .... you pull it backward slightly and rest it on top of your thigh before I feel the heat and hardness of your cock dipping into my still dripping wet pussy, once, twice, three times ... feel the head of your cock as it glides across my so sensitive clit and almost shudder, but you are gone so quickly I don't have enough time .... and then I feel you place it there against my butt .... waiting to see how I react.

I roll slightly away from you and change position so I am on my knees .... breasts pressed hard against the bed, knees a good distance apart.... hear your wicked chuckle and I sigh ... please lover ... don't make me wait any longer!!!
Old 12-04-2002, 09:31 PM
Registered Dork

Damn girl...get OUT of my bed....er...my HEAD!!!!!

How in the heck are you DOING this?
They say twins share many of the same thoughts and feelings........

:eek:

Are you my long lost twin?

VERY nice addition to your story.......keep going please..and going and going...................

thankyou! :)
Old 12-04-2002, 09:52 PM
Learning to talk sexy

well (doing my best Arnold S accent) when you put us side by side in those Avatar photos ..... there is an amazing resemblance .... you must be her .... my long lost TWIN - LOL!!!!

and if I'm going to keep going and going and going ..... maybe my avatar should be changed to the Battery Bunny (is it Everready?) ROFL!!!!!
Old 12-04-2002, 10:15 PM
Registered Dork

No offense dear sweet deerlike, John Deere tractor driving sister...

but I am much more adorable in that side by side display of our gorgeousness. :D

I think it's the beak. Or do they call that a bill? Maybe it's my profile. Men always do like *bigger* women, IF ya know what I mean. (women with big hooters...ya know?)

*beep* on your dainty delicate little sniffer!* LOL

Keep writing please...this really is hot stuff sister. :)

*side note: where I hail from we lovingly call our noses "hooters"...LOL
Old 12-05-2002, 04:13 AM
Learning to talk sexy

"Use your hands to open your ass up for me to fuck you there babe." Hands move automatically back to pull the skin tight toward my sides. Feeling the head of your cock pressing against me gently, nudging at me, taking your time to push inward until the full helmet is inside me ... both of us release a sigh at the same time .... your girth is filling me so full and we both know that if you do not go slowly it will make any further intimacy more difficult for several days at least and so you take your time .... allowing me to adjust and relax and enjoy the feel of you moving deep inside me.

Finally you are almost completely in .... it is so tight, kind of raw type of a feeling and the heat building inside me is like a furnace at full force. You show amazing willpower as you simply stay in place, hardly moving for long drawn out moments until I begin to rock back and forth a bit and then more until you also rock with me, pulling away from me and then pushing inward ..... meeting your thrusting hips, feel your balls as they slap against my pussy .... you push in and hold, then I feel your hand between my legs as you push your balls between my pussy lips and rub them up against my engorged clit. Uhhhh .... heat seems to multiply ... throbbing seems to multiply ..... I plead for you to thrust hard into me now .... want to feel your cum shooting deep inside me .....
Old 12-07-2002, 11:41 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Oh babe, the intensity of our coupling sometimes takes me to a place where I am beyond thinking, become like a savage animal .... need you driving deep inside of me .... need to know that you are THE alpha male in the population and you have chosen to mate with me for this moment....need to feel all of the effects of being taken by the alpha male .....it's such a primal feeling, so deeply buried in my psyche that I can't access it except in these so rare moments. Take me now, take me to that place of no thinking and only primal feeling.
Old 12-09-2002, 10:02 AM
Learning to talk sexy

I am so exhausted ... beyond exhausted ... you have wanked me all the way to near comatose ... LOL! course I think you said that was your goal .... errr .... or something like that ..... exact words were something like .... "babe, I'm gonna fuck you til you can't remember how to breathe!" You've come so close to accomplishing that goal that you might just as well consider it completed .... I can't move another inch ... lay where you have positioned me after completion .... with my head in the center of your chest, ear down, listening to the steady and hypnotic rhythm of your heartbeat.
Old 12-25-2002, 03:37 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Weeks have passed, both of us so busy with things, holiday stuff ..... bout with the flu - seemed major when it was happening, but not really all that bad......now it's Christmas day, the presents are all unwrapped, dinner isn't scheduled for a few more hours and we have a few hours before anything else has to be accomplished.

I turn into your embrace, the video is action packed, but I want a different kind of action right now .... I'm hoping you do as well.... My hand moves down your body to cup you .... yep, it would appear you are not averse to the idea floating through my head. LOL!!!

I undo your jeans slowly .... we have time and I have come to know your ability and capacity over the last couple of months or so .... I reach in --- seeking your heat and hardness, you feel so good to the touch, you seem to like the way I touch you as well .... let's hope so, I have been watching and learning your particular preferences. I move my hand out just long enough for you to push your jeans and boxers out of the way and off your feet, I reach for a nearby bottle of lube and cover my hands with it and then go back to touching you ... I love the feel of your cock, love the texture and the sound of your deep groans when I rub my thumb across the slit.

You pull my hand away and rip my t-shirt off of me, pushing down the silky pants I'm wearing, not bothering to remove the thong panties I'm wearing just for you today, they are dark green lace and match the lacy bra I've got on, you leave the bra on as well, only you push the cups down under my breasts. My nipples are already hard in anticipation of your touch, tongue and teeth ... I love the things you love to do to my nipples and breasts!

My hand slides down my body to slip under my panties and play with my clit ... I know you are watching me do so as you suck and bite at one nipple and then the other .... I feel the desire building in you as you watch me frig myself. My body tensing for the oncoming orgasm and then your hand pushes mine away and your fingers delve deep into me, thrusting hard and deep .... your thumb rubs against my clit and I tumble hard into orgasmic bliss ...

I am still breathing hard as you stand me up and move me to the back of the couch, bending me low, you enter me .... thrusting fully into me with the first push and then you begin the slamming thrusting fucking that I have been thinking about for so long .... You grab my tits and use them like handles to pull me hard onto you with each deep thrust, pinching my nipples occassionally as you do so, I cum several times while you hammer into me and then I feel your cock get even larger and harder and feel your cum moving up from your balls -- building up pressure to shoot hard and deep into me ... the heat of your liquid passion warming me ... I am spent as you momentarily collapse on top of me bent over the back of the couch, still deep inside me.
Old 12-27-2002, 10:07 PM

fzzy...I really liked the part about so little space and not being sensitized...wow you are truely a lucky woman....Looking forward to the next series, I will be anxiously waiting....
Old 12-28-2002, 09:57 PM
Learning to talk sexy

missy1965 - so glad you are enjoying this ..... I enjoy the writing part, so it's always nice to know that people enjoyed reading it!
Old 12-29-2002, 04:26 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy there is not only heat build up there, but I think it is getting very warm here also. Keep up the excitment. Love your writing.
Old 01-01-2003, 04:39 AM
Learning to talk sexy

kleclere - thanks for dropping by and thanks for the wonderful compliment ... it's appreciated!!! So glad you enjoy the story!
Old 01-02-2003, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Wow! I mean WOW! I REALLY like this one!!!
Old 01-04-2003, 01:23 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Holidays can be so filled with people and events, it is good to be back to a "normal" routine, good to have a Saturday when necessary errands DON'T seem to fill every possible waking moment, good to lie in bed thinking of you and of our coming evening together. But can't wait til then, my body is tight with anticipation and longing and my toys are close at hand.

It's been several days since I've had the time to find sexual pleasure and thinking about you and all the possible ways ..... when you are with me this evening, well my body begins to throb with the thinking ....

Reaching for the snake bite kit bulbs ..... I push one on - down onto my nipple making sure the contact all around the base is firm and then squeeze in on the bulb, feeling the hard suck on my nipple, it is firmly in place. Apply the other, making my nipples so nice and fat and stand up nicely too .... and ohhhhhhhh sooooo throbbing and sensitive ..... need at least one of my nipples throbbing from a bit of rough treatment in order to cum .... today, my nipples are already a bit sensitive, nearly crawl out of my skin with the sucking effect .....

Wetting the bristles of my oral b .... apply it to the inside my pussy lips, usually starting a bit low, near that entrance you'll likely be thrusting your tongue .... or other parts in a few hours..... Working my toy around a bit, waking the length of my clit before bringing it closer to the button ..... let it touch there briefly then move it down a bit more and then bring it back up ... getting blood flowing into the area to sensitize it more .... then finally as both my clit and my nipples are throbbing hard I apply the brush directly to the head of my clit, finding just the right angle ..... my entire body goes into a hard arch ..... I try to breath as best I can, unable to move much except maybe trying to meet an imagined thrusting until I feel that tingling, jangling .... the cum GUSHING out, very fluid, covering the area, then soaking the crotch of my panties, then down my legs ..... it is VERY wet! I somehow manage to breath again, and move my hand to turn it off before I die from the intensity of feeling!!! .... Ahhhhhh! yes, that should do me until this evening!