Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2002, 12:39 PM
Serious Member

I think we should be grown up enough to deal with stereotypes, black guys are supposed to be bigger than average and asian guys smaller.

American Women ae supposed to be untouchable in the oral department and the most demanding.

African women the most orgasmic.

Middle eastern the most erotic.

Far Eastern the most attentive to their partners pleasure.

All about as reliable as an election pledge and I doubt that anyone has the experience to be able to judge.

Now there's a challenge.

Oh, Europeans are just perfect.

Madam, if you were my wife, I would take it.
Old 12-09-2002, 05:23 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
I've had my share of Women and Race /Nationality had nothing to do with squat. It was the Woman and her Personality that did it for me. I once dated a Mexican Lady and she once ask me if I thought Mexican women were the Hottest? I told her no and told her she had it all wrong. Needless to say with that attitude and lack of mental reasoning she was history in no time. I just Love Women...................don't matter what ethnic origin or religion she is as long as she is a Beautiful person inside more that the outside.
Old 12-09-2002, 09:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
quisath---Well said! Irish
Old 12-10-2002, 01:51 AM
Serious Member

I'm not so sure that you can dismiss thousands of years of cultural influence outside the United States and other more modern cultural melting pots of course.

Being different isn't a competition to say that one is better than another. Diffferences should be understood respected and enjoyed.

Men's and women's attitudes to themselves and each other varies greatly across the cultures, this undoubtedly will affect the sexual habits and expectations of both sexes.

Stereotyping always says more about the people who hold them than the objects of their prejudice. It is why I come to this site, that most people here are able to go beyond the soundbites that we are fed by our western political system to understand that we should deal with each other on a personal and individual level when we have this opportunity.

Oh, and American women have the best Tits.

Old 12-10-2002, 09:00 AM
Pixies Movie Buff

I think if I had to choose from another race, I would have to try a Native American. I have always liked long black, straight hair.
Old 12-10-2002, 09:08 AM
Creampie Babe

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Vigil

Being different isn't a competition to say that one is better than another. Diffferences should be understood respected and enjoyed.

If someone or some group is better, so what anyway? There will always be someone in this world who is smarter than you, better in bed than you, better looking than you. I don't care, as long as I'm happy with my life. I'm not jealous of anyone who is better than me.

Quote:
Men's and women's attitudes to themselves and each other varies greatly across the cultures, this undoubtedly will affect the sexual habits and expectations of both sexes.

Stereotyping always says more about the people who hold them than the objects of their prejudice. [/B]

Stereotyping is heavily based on cultural habits/lifestyle. If many people from whatever group were not a certain way in their habits/lifestyle, the stereotype would not even exist. For a stereotype to exist for hundreds of years and known throughout the world, there probably is a lot more serious observing of the group being stereotyped than people want to admit. Of course it shouldn't be taken as Gospel, but there is some truth to it when you look at it collectively, and that's basically how people are studied in general anyway. To say, 'well it depends on the individual', well of course, but who knows every single person in the world?? Stats or observances are based on looking at people as a group; there can be no other way. Otherwise stats/generalizations would not exist.

If we don't generalize we might as well not ask questions like "How does a woman like their pussy licked?" or, 'What turns men on?" We can say what WE like, but most people are really looking for generalizations when they ask those questions, and generalizations are like stereotyping. And if you never generalize or stereotype, your only answer would have to be a vague one saying, 'It depends on the person', which most people don't really want to hear, because the answer is too vague and boring. Even though it really IS the truth. It does depend on each individual. But people like hearing generalizations/stereotyping. This is why this thread is getting so long! Because people do know while stereotyping isn't based on total truth--is not Gospel, there is SOME truth to it, otherwise the stereotype wouldn't survive.
Old 12-10-2002, 11:33 AM
I love em'

I don't have a prefrence I love then all!! however I do have a "thing" for Red Hair and Green Eyes
Old 12-10-2002, 12:09 PM
Creampie Babe

Quote:
Originally posted by sw_juggalo
I don't have a prefrence I love then all!! however I do have a "thing" for Red Hair and Green Eyes

Well, you're not going to find many African Americans or possibly other races that have red hair and green eyes.
Old 12-10-2002, 12:33 PM

Lorelie---I've seen some Afro-Americans with Blonde hair on the
Jerry Springer show.Does that count? Irish
Old 12-10-2002, 12:44 PM
Creampie Babe

Quote:
Originally posted by Irish
Lorelie---I've seen some Afro-Americans with Blonde hair on the
Jerry Springer show.Does that count? Irish

Was it natural or dyed?
Old 12-10-2002, 01:08 PM

Lorelei---I'm sure that it must have been dyed!My wife hates that show;but I laugh uncontrollably;every time that I watch it.I sometimes wonder if there's really people like that in this world?
It's a scarey thought! Irish
Old 12-10-2002, 02:16 PM
This is my BOOMSTICK!

Send a message via AIM to Santiago
black hair and green eyes are cool.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Old 12-11-2002, 02:18 AM
Serious Member

Thanks Lorelei - I am very glad that people can talk about these issues. For those of us outside the US but still within the 10% of the world's population who enjoy the freedoms of liberal democracy, we should not presume that the 90% majority wish to be told that we know everything. Their established cultures affect very much their habits and yes you can then generalise. I wouldn't want to be a hassidic wife, but then if I was perhaps I wouldn't mind.

Generalisations are a fair starting point for discussion. The US is very difficult though because you have so many cultures and attitudes on how they are maintained/integrated.

In Europe we all presume that you are all like the people on Jerry Springer and the Simpsons. But then you can generalise about different states. I'm not sure people from Tennessee are too happy about what the new englanders say about them?

Old 12-12-2002, 09:25 PM

I like Lorelei's political incorrectness. Of course a degree of generalisation about national characteristics is useful. For instance, if you're looking for a sexy, active babe don't start with the intensely religious societies like the Bible Belt small towns or Saudi Arabia. You might get lucky but you very easily get dead before you found one. Try instead a country where women have their own ideas about sex and let you know about them, say Thailand or Indonesia.

Or if you like large fat domineering women who are as loving and considerate as Homer Simpson, why not try ..... Oops! My prejudices are showing again, dammit!
Old 12-13-2002, 01:16 AM
Serious Member

Heretics are usually shown to be correct over time.

You might be surprised what is permitted behind the modesty of the veil and the privacy of the home. For some this mystery is about as sexy as it gets. I know some feminists who believe that the Islamic faith gives women real freedom. Freedom from men's lust and expectation.

But seriously, where can I find the large domineering women?