Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2007, 06:01 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Yes, I'm somewhat shy when I tell people that we met online - particularly, because I know the response is always 'Oh really, what dating site did you use?' Very few people, get the full and honest answer about Pixies!

I met my Joe on another adult message board when I was looking for an editor for an erotic story I was writing. I so don't tell the girls at school or down at Curves the "whole" truth.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 03-23-2007, 12:10 PM

i ment a women online years ago and it really worked out good for both of us but now we live in il. and she is in in. so we don't get to see each other anymore
Old 04-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Gone with the Wind

Online meetings

Some of you here already know of my experience with the internet, and my brief little moment of fame that came from it. (it was more like 45 seconds rather than 15 minutes)

NO I NO LONGER MEET WITH PEOPLE I ENCOUNTER ON LINE. EVER.

Only the death of my parents and Katrina had more destructive impacts on my life. Yes, I am older, maybe not wiser, but certainly more experienced, and like to believe I could do better, but I am not going to try. Ever.

I have been soooo tempted to break that rule with people I have met here at Pixies. But I made vows to my friends that I never would do it again, and I keep promises.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 04-01-2007, 11:31 AM

Dammit!
Old 04-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Goddess Bitch

Send a message via AIM to Eastern Send a message via MSN to Eastern Send a message via Yahoo to Eastern
ok here goes.. once al ong time ago.. i use to meet folks online all the time
I have probably met 1000 people but it was back in the day of bulletin boards local..and always at a party or with a another friend with me..

with that said I met my spouse online we have been married 8 years. and have a gorgeous little one we adopted from china. if you want to see us.. pm me offlist and i will send you link
Old 04-04-2007, 02:01 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda

NO I NO LONGER MEET WITH PEOPLE I ENCOUNTER ON LINE. EVER.

Damnit - Fussy and I will have to resort to plan B - search and abduct WW against her will!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 04-09-2007, 03:22 AM
Proud mum of Mikayla

I met my ex partner online was the worst thing that I have ever done
Old 04-13-2007, 02:37 AM
tongue between lips

i met my gf about 10 years ago through a chat room. we talked for a while. and we agreed not to trade pictures; instead we focused on our compatibility. then met about 3 months later. i remember thinking how beautiful she was - although she would've been beautiful to me regardless.

not sure how possible it is nowadays, seeing as how my prepubescent brother spams "a/s/l" in chatrooms like it was his day-job.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to bananababe82
I've met quite a few people online. Some were good and some weren't. It just works better for me than meeting people at a bar or something...I'm a little shy. I met my boyfriend through yahoo personals and I've never clicked with anyone like I do with him. Even though my boyf and I live so close to each other, we probably would have never met in person. I got to really chat with him first and get to know his personality and when we finally met in person, it was like we knew each other for years.
You just have to be careful about being sure to meet in a public place and have a friend on stand-by to bail you out if it doesn't go like you expected.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:30 AM
Proud mum of Mikayla

I have met a few people online many of them for friendships and some for relationships/sex.
The relationships/sex people were horrible and I am glad there over with, but the ladies I met for friendship, I still hold dear to my heart
Old 04-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
I've met several people online who ended up becoming friends IRL; people I've packed my bags, boarded airplanes, and gone to visit... and vice versa. I've had a few affairs with men that I met online. Three years ago I came to Pixies and met the man that inspired me to make huge changes in my life, so I packed up my two children still living at home, started my divorce, and moved over 400 miles away to a place I SWORE I'd never live!

Our kids and families could never wrap their minds around this. A few close friends know the truth, but everyone else thinks we met at a street fair

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 04-19-2007, 09:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to sexychrissy Send a message via MSN to sexychrissy Send a message via Yahoo to sexychrissy
I have met several Men offline and several Female friends...... I havent met any in 2 years or so tho