Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 12-31-2002, 01:57 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Lusting Librarian

Beginning of another day, body still screaming for what I desire …. I've tried to alleviate the need with toys, fingers, vegetables … find release eventually, but the release only seems to make the underlying need greater … I need the feel of a man touching me, stroking me, thrusting into me ….and nothing I have tried seems to fill the need. But currently there is no man in my life to turn to in order to fill this need.

Stacks of books are everywhere in front of me, the natural effect of working in a Library. Library helpers will be here in a few hours and will return books to their proper shelves. My job is more administrative …. Sometimes helping people in their research projects or writer's working on a book... find great fulfillment in that. I am scheduled to help a young man from the University today … he is due anytime.

Sinking into the chair behind my desk in my small office …like almost everywhere else in this building, it is filled with books, but my desk is clear of all clutter … I need open space to think, a personality quirk. A soft knock at my open door alerts me and I stand to greet the young man. Surprisingly he isn’t quite as young as I had expected. Tall, a bit lanky and broad shouldered, he has that wholesome boy-next door kind of look to him and I groan softly to myself … this does not help matters one little bit …. It is a look that always seems to grab my attention and with my body feeling such longings and lust already …well, now I have a man for those longings to attach themselves to. Ughhhhhh, I wonder, how am I going to get through this???

“Hi, I’m Tim, I believe we have an appointment for you to help me with some research I need to do.” He pushes his hand in front of me to shake, I take it automatically and feel the texture of his skin, his hands have obviously done some hard work in the past. Smiling ... wish I could be somewhere else, anywhere else …fearful that I am going to make an idiot of myself before too much more time passes.

Eyes follow me as I move to lean against my desk and begin to ask questions of him about his topic and what he wants to say in his paper. Conversation is interesting, more interesting than I had thought it would be, ... a good topic, one with some bite to it and he doesn’t appear to be afraid of exploring the possibilities. I am amazed to learn that so much time has passed and it is rapidly approaching my usual lunch time.

Tim also notices the time, partly because of the grumbling in his stomach I suspect … he gives me a kind of silly grin and asks if I would be willing to continue discussing the topic over lunch. I agree and we set out for one of the fast food places within a block of the library. Lunch is just as interesting and amusing and we return to my office afterwards still discussing his topic.

As I go to sit at my desk I notice Tim is shifting uncomfortably in his chair, then I notice why. His cock is fully erect and he is doing his best to deal with it without drawing attention, but it is too late, I stare at his glorious erection .... pants unable to disguise it. Thinking how much I want to feel him inside me, want to feel his hands on my body, his mouth on my breasts and clit and anywhere else. Beathing becomes shallow and his eyes widen a bit as he sees how deeply I am affected by his desire.

Moving toward him almost in a trance, need to be closer, need to feel the heat emanating from his body, need to feel him! His eyes follow my movements, they question me ….

“Don’t be embarrassed, you can’t hide desire like that, women can hide it easily, ... don’t want to hide my desire Tim ….dripping wet ... to feel you thrusting inside of me ….” There, I’ve said it, I wait for him to politely and hastily make his departure, but he doesn’t. Waits for my next move…..

Cannot help myself any longer, standing right in front of him, I reach out to stroke his hard cock …. He inhales suddenly at my touch and then I see sweat break out above his upper lip. He continues to watch me and wait for my next move. I almost trip as I move rapidly to the door, I slip out and let my two afternoon helpers know that I am not to be disturbed for the next hour or so, that I am helping on a research project and we need to be able to concentrate deeply …. thinking I need something deep!

Back in my office, I close the door and lock it …. The walls are thick and I know with the door closed no one will hear us … unless we started screaming or something and I count on Tim’s discretion to not get too loud in what will follow.

Returning to stand in front of time, I hitch up my long loose skirt and show Tim that not only am I dripping wet, but I am not wearing any panties, my fingers push open my pussy lips and he leans slightly forward to focus on the shiny wetness there, he moans from deep in his throat as my fingers lightly push down the length of my throbbing clig .... I shiver at the sound. His fingers cannot stay still any longer and he reaches forward to place his index and middle finger inside me as his thumb rubs against my red swollen clit. It is my turn to moan. Pulling my top off, it is loose fitting and heavy material and so I skipped wearing a bra as well … with my shirt off my breasts are open to his gaze, they feel heavy from my desire and the nipples immediately have hardened and lengthened and I feel a throb in each as he looks before leaning forward to take first one and then the other into his hot wet mouth, sucking and licking at them and then doing what I have been longing for him to do ... nipping at them with his teeth, using the slightly rough edge to raze at them … ahhhhh, I breath my appreciation outward, thrusting my chest forward in a silent plea for further attention.

He smiles and stands, takes my lips with his own and kisses me deeply before rapidly spinning me around to face the desk, pushing my torso down hard on the desk and using his knee to spread my legs wide. He holds me down with one hand while he releases his cock from his pants with the other and then I feel him pushing into me, taking no time to be gentle or hesitant…he pushes deep into me, thrusting hard and pulling almost free before thrusting hard and deep again … ohhhh it feels so good, just what I have needed, just what I have wanted, just what my body has ached for – for what feels like forever now!

He fucks me hard and deep, I cum two, three even four times as he continues to thrust hard and deep - relentlessly - only then do I feel the cum building up and moving from his balls into his driving penis and shooting hard, hot and deep inside me. Only then does he slow the pace, but he does not pull free from me for a few minutes, instead his body covers mine on the desktop, his hands move under me to pinch and squeeze my breasts. Shuddering at the slightly rough treatment of my sensitized nipples, as I feel the light nipping bites at the back and side of my neck. I realize then he is preparing me for another frenzied fuck that will not be long in coming. Oh, the glory of researching a topic thoroughly!
Old 01-01-2003, 03:57 PM
Member of weird club

Oh to be your book worm. You always write such hot and sexy stories. Please more.
Old 01-02-2003, 10:26 PM
Learning to talk sexy

thanks kleclere .... it's always good to hear your positive comments! - I appreciate it!
Old 01-12-2003, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Mmmmm.....that's hot :)
Old 01-12-2003, 04:13 AM
I make sexytime with you

Ooops, that above reply was me...forgot to login.
Old 01-12-2003, 02:11 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy you write very hot stories. Hope you continue with this very exciting one. Oh to be able to help in the making of one.
Old 01-12-2003, 06:02 PM
Learning to talk sexy

thanks belial .... I'm glad you enjoyed the story!!!

thanks again kleclere ... I hadn't actually intended to tell any more in the story, but since you asked so nicely .....
Old 01-12-2003, 06:25 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Breathing barely having returned to normal, I feel Tim slip out of me, his hands still working my nipples, his mouth now kissing and licking at the side of my neck just below my ear ... I shiver from the feelling, loving how I feel. His hands slip from my nipples and wrap around me, then I feel him turning me around, moving me to sit on my desk top and lifing my legs so my knees are up and my feet rest on the edge of the desk - he moves them wide apart then turns to pull his chair very close to the desk.

Hands resting on the inside of my thighs, his thumbs hook in the outer lips and pull me open to his gaze .... then I feel his mouth against me, his tongue licking up one lip and down the other. Lips close around my still sensitive button and gently suck and lick at me ... oh my!!!!!!! Feeling the power of his mouth as he remains gentle, know he could absolutely shut me down at this moment of great senstivity, instead goes softly and slowly and I am stunned with the feelings that begin to build again.

Patient and sweet in his efforts until I am almost overcome and grab his head, lace my fingers in his hair and give a quick gentle push into me, not trying to hurt or control him, but I need him to pick up the pace again now!!! He sucks hard at me, fingers move and three push hard and fast into me, I quiver, I quake .... I try to push closer to the source of such pleasure, his nose now butting up against my clit as his tongue pushes into me, joining his fingers ..... tongue is so capable, long ... hard... thrusting, then lapping softly .... thrusting again ....

Seeing sparks and feeling the closeness of my orgasm, I want so much to feel his cock buried deep inside me, but understand it takes time .... then I feel him pull away, just long enough to adjust his position as he pushes deep into me. Leveraging with my feet, I push up into him hard with each of his thrusts, hear the kind of squelchy sound that would probably make me giggle at any other time, but now it is just one more turn-on!

Pulling and pinching at my nipples, I moan with the pleasure/pain and long for more, he gives it to me, pinching hard, pulling at them, twisting them and then doing it all again, each time a bit harder, I feel the orgasm building, I feel the rush of wetness cover my walls, his cock and then moving to slide down into my butt ... the shaking and quaking of my body continues longer than I had imagined possible as he thrusts hard and deep.

Orgasm complete I feel him slow and them pull from me, still fully erect and then the gentle push against my anus, using my cum to lubricate his entrance, he pushes gently, but continuously until he has moved past the opening and going deeper into me, he rocks gently against me until he is fully encased and then pulls back ever so slightly to thrust the short distance into me. Over and over again he does this move, each time with a bit more distance and thrust ... my legs are draped over his shoulders as he fucks my ass, his thumb moves to stroke my clit again.

Feel yet another orgasm coming on as I also feel his cum rising in his cock ... he pushes me to reach my full rocking orgasm just as he shoots hard streaming jets inside of me .....

Legs slowly sink off his shoulders and down, he pulls free .... pulls his clothes on and then helps me from the desk, putting my clothes back on me as I barely manage to stand, feeling dazed and amazed!!! He helps me back to my chair behind the desk and then gathers his notes and such. Moving to the door, he asks if he might come again tomorrow to continue our discussion. He smiles and I nod and then he is gone.
Old 01-12-2003, 11:05 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
Now aren't we all lucky that you were inspired to write the second half of that one. I'm a good research assistant, maybe I'll go find a sexy grad student that needs a little *help*.

As always you weave an amazingly clear and passionate scene. Bet those assistants know what was gong on though. *grin*
Old 01-13-2003, 06:41 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy thank you for continueing. Very sexy you write like it is experience you have enjoyed. I'll say it again you have a talent. Hope to read others from you.
Old 01-14-2003, 02:30 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Chelle - it's been my experience that the assistants always are in the know!!!! :) thanks for your wonderful words of encouragement!

Kleclere -- You're welcome for continuing .... thanks for the suggestion and the nice things you express ... I appreciate you taking the time to do so!!!!!
Old 01-14-2003, 04:26 AM

Lovely story, Fzzy. My fantasy for the day is going to be going to the library and finding a nice, oh-so-proper librarian there, wearing her respectable long skirt and businesslike shirt, but knowing that her skin is naked underneath and her pussy is moist as she wonders which of her visitors she might fuck today...
Old 01-16-2003, 01:54 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks GusAspar for your kind words, glad you can take a fantasy with you! I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!! :)
Old 01-16-2003, 03:25 PM
Member of weird club

So anything new coming from that lovely imagination of yours. My imagination is waiting for another hot story from you. Thank you.
Old 01-16-2003, 03:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to davidmnc
That was a thing of beauty...........................................w hat more can I say.