Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 02-17-2003, 07:24 PM
Member of weird club

Who ever thought the library could be so fun. Fzzy another hot and sexy addition. Hope it continues still like to find out how much further it well go. Said it before and say it again you have a talent Fzzy.
Old 02-17-2003, 09:02 PM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL kleclere!!! time will tell if there is more to this story. :) thanks for your wonderful ongoing support! x's fzzy

p.s. - did you see I wrote a new one the other night called "Bellydancer"? :)
Old 02-25-2003, 10:31 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Aussiescribbler Send a message via Yahoo to Aussiescribbler
Well, I work in a library and it's never like that. But I can confirm that library worker's sometimes lust after their patrons. :o) This was a really hot story and just kept getting more so. Thanks, fzzy. :)
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years." R. D. Laing, The Politics of Experience. ********** Transylvanian Roulette The Awful Truth The Delinquents
Old 02-25-2003, 11:50 AM

Another delicious instalment, Fzzy - that reminds me, I meant to go to the library today. Wonder if the research assistant is as dirty as you?
Old 02-25-2003, 12:00 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Aussiescribbler -- I've never worked in a Library, but well ... ummm ... the idea has been a fantasy of mine for ..... oh I don't know .... feels like forever .... :) .... sounds like it might be one you've had for awhile as well .... So glad you enjoyed my version of the fantasy!

Gus - thanks .... glad the story is still enjoyable for you! ... really though ... I'm very clean .... just lustful! LOL! thanks again.
Old 02-28-2003, 01:50 PM
Coca-Cola Cowboy

Send a message via Yahoo to me_carl
Love your stories, but then again I guess you know that. (WINK)

I'm at work and the firewall won't let me chat, Sigh...PM's and e-mail ok
Old 02-28-2003, 03:38 PM
Learning to talk sexy

ah shucks .... thanks me_carl ... so glad you take the time to let me know in this thoughtful way! x's
Old 02-28-2003, 07:37 PM
Stiff Member

You write well fzzy. Lots of feeling. Thanks for sharing

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 03-01-2003, 10:52 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Thank you Denny for dropping by and letting me know you enjoyed the story..... might just be about time for another visit to the Library ... LOL!
Old 03-03-2003, 06:18 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy setting on the edge of my chair hoping for more from the library. Can never get enough education and that wonderful mind of yours.
Old 03-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Scheduled for the late shift ... only librarian on duty for the last hour and then my responsibility to close up shop. Tim dropped by just after the other librarian left .... quiet night, but still some patrons in the building. Tim pulls a couple of books from the shelves and settles at a table a short distance from the check out desk ..... We have an unobstructed view of each other as I work ... do my best to bend low several times .... front and back view .... whenever no one else is close by that is.

Make an announcement with 10 minutes left before closing and again with 5 minutes left .... the place begins to clear out of the few remaining patrons .... Closing time and I ask Tim to shout if someone comes to the front .... heading off to do a quick walk through, turning off lights as I go .... make it to the front with the last patron ... chatting as we walk to the check out desk together. Get everything taken care of for her and send her on her way ... she looks back at the two of us and wishes us a fun rest of the evening .... grinning widely at me.

I wave goodbye and lock the doors securing them while I watch Jessie walk to her car .... start her car and then drive off .... turn off all the outside lights except the security ones. Then turn to walk back to Tim, but he is right behind me .... pulling me into his arms and kissing me long and deeply. I love kissing!!!

His hands slowly and softly carress me as we kiss ... feel the edge of his teeth as he gently scrapes them across the inside of my lower lip ... shiver ... feels so wonderful! I suck his bottom lip into my mouth and suck lightly, licking at his lip as I do so. His tongue pushes deep in my mouth and slowly touches me everywhere ... exploring and licking at me ... he is a great kisser!

His hands touch me everywhere, moving slowly from place to place, softly touching and massaging my body ... no overt sexual moves, but it is all so completely sexy ... feeling his need to touch me everywhere. His hands are strong but he touches me so gently, tracing against muscles. Fingertips barely touch the back of my legs from ankle to the back of my knee .... want to drop to the floor, but he holds me up and moves back up my body ... begins kissing me again. Flames races through my blood, need his touch, need his lips and tongue .... anywhere ... everywhere .... especially any of the places that throb (so hard right now) for his touch or tongue!

Almost forgot the security service has cameras that have turned on in the building, but then I see the blinking red light out of the corner of my eye and flush ... get just enough distance between us so I can speak and tell Tim that it may feel like we are alone ... but we are not.

Ducking into my office, grab my stuff and we leave the building quickly ... my legs shaking from the strain of not turning and jumping on him, legs tightly wrapping around his hips and pulling his cock into me ..... cameras are on the outside of the building as well afterall. He has parked his car next to mine, he helps me in and tells me to follow him .... we'll go back to his place. I nod

The drive is just about 10 blocks long ... but feels like forever ... my body still shaking from the desire Tim has built there ... I feel my body's natural lubrication as it rolls slowly down the button of my throbbing clit, squirm in my seat a bit trying to get it to move a bit more quickly .... this is too much of a sexual feeling and with both my hands involved in driving .... nothing I can do about it!

Pulling into one of the open parking places near his building, I sit ... still squirming a bit until Tim comes to open my door and help me out of the car ... such a gentleman. Arm drapes casually around my shoulders as we walk to his apartment.

Once through that door, he again pulls me close and kisses me ... moving so slowly, so sweetly and I am in the agony of wanting him sooo much. We kiss for long drawn out minutes, feel his fingers touching me, palm eventually covers on breast and then lightly squeezes me there ... I moan loadly trying to let him know I need him, need him to turn up the sexual heat .... try to touch him, hands on his butt cheeks and squeezing ... only he reaches down and moves my hands back up to his back ... he keeps kissing me ... torturing me with growing needs.

Spread my legs and push the juncture of my thighs against one of his legs ... need some relief from the wet throbbing ache in my clit ... know it is a humping kind of motion, but can't stop myself from seeking some relief! I feel him moving us through the apartment to get to the bedroom, but not to the bed ... he takes me to stand near a full length free standing mirror and then turns me around as he begins to remove my clothing slowly.

Eventually we both stand in front of the mirror naked ... then he moves behind me, both of us facing the mirror and he begins to play with my tits and then my pussy. Kissing my neck and sucking on my earlobes, then feel his mouth tracing up my spine .. shivers rush over my body, goose bumps pop and my nipples stand hard and very erect! Both his hands are between my legs, rubbing hard at the sensitive flesh at the inside top of my thighs and lifting me slightly off the ground to rub me hard against his throbbing erect cock ... It feels so good as he slowly positions it and slides into me .... ohhh does it feel good!!!

Hands cover my breasts and caress me there, occassionally squeezing and pulling the nipples. My eyelids drop down in the sensual haze I am feeling and I hear him whisper softly in my ear that he wants me to keep my eyes open ... watch the mirror as we fuck ... I nod, look into his eyes through the mirror and then look down to see his fingers pressed into my pussy, rubbing my clit and at the opening where his cock is thrusting into me ... such a turn on to see the way he is doing me .... to see the way my body arches to his touch and his kiss and then to see the look on his face as we both approach that climactic moment .... the skin stretched tightly across his cheekbones ... I stop thinking and just push back against him, feeling the fuck, wanting it, needing the building edginess in my body as the orgasm begins to overtake me ..... watching my face as I go over the edge and into that almost unconcious level of driving pleasure.

I go limp in his arms and he walks with me to the bed where we fall and find our way to lay wrapped in each other's arms.
Old 03-03-2003, 09:10 PM
Member of weird club

My Fzzy how do you seem to always top your previous ventures. Always hot and sexy. You can be in my dreams all the time. Please continue to write such wonderful stories and hopefully more of this one.
Old 03-04-2003, 06:55 AM

wow!

Another great episode, Fzzy!
Old 03-04-2003, 05:16 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks kleclere ... glad you liked the add-on episode .... For a week or so I've been trying to decide if there was more to be said on this story .... just turns out there was .... :)

Gusaspar .... so glad you have enjoyed this story in its entirety! Thanks again to both you and kleclere for taking the time to let me know what you think about it ... it really means a lot to me!!!!
Old 03-04-2003, 06:19 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
WOW!!!

I've been away for a while, but I return to find these wonderful continuations!! Must be my lucky day! You have such a wonderful passion in your writing and I am just glad that I get to be so fortunate as to experience it first hand.

Shyabusa :cool: