Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 03-04-2003, 07:04 PM
Learning to talk sexy

shyabusa ... so glad you are back with the group ..... and glad you enjoyed the add-ons ... I've actually written a couple of other separate stories from this as well.... but this one continues to be very popular :) and well .... I kind of like the lusting librarian and her friend Tim as well!!! LOL ... thanks for your generous compliments!
Old 03-07-2003, 05:19 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
Glad to be back

You're very welcome, but there's no need to thank me. I should be thanking you for putting this incredibly HOT!! story on here. I'm glad to be back with the group though, because I've missed your stories and their wonderful continuations.

It's no wonder that this story is so popular. It has all right elements to keep us cumming and the coming back for more. This story in particular is just incredibly erotic without losing any of the sensuality.

I'll have to catch up on the rest of your stories... Keep your eyes open for my comments on those ;)

Shyabusa :cool:
Old 03-07-2003, 07:42 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Why ... thank you again Shyabusa ... always enjoy hearing such positive comments .. I'll look forward to any comments you make on any of my stories!!! :)
Old 03-17-2003, 04:08 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Screw up my nerve and make the phone call .... ask Tim if he'd like to meet me for lunch at a nearby park one day this week ... he agrees and we arrange for the "date" for the next day .... leaving me plenty of time to get all worked up thinking of the possibilities, but there is one thing in particular that I've been thinking about, wanting to do when we are together, been so turned on by the thought for days, which is what finally brought me to make that nerve-wracking phone call .... never been much good at calling a man.

I stop for a medium pizza (which I ordered ahead of time) and drinks on my way to the park, Tim had volunteered to bring a dessert. I tried to tell him it wasn't necessary ... I already knew what I wanted for that, and he wouldn't need to bring anything other than himself to provide what I wanted!

He arrived, looking particularly scrumptious in a bright royal blue t-shirt and long denim walking shorts. I was wearing a lose pull over my head shift dress - very plain and very simple, but the way it was cut left it draping closely to my body, showing my ample breasts and other feminine curves, I knew it would be appreciated by Tim.

We sat at a picnic bench facing each other .... no other people in the area except for joggers out on the road that wound its way through the large hilly park ... there were plenty of people in the park, but there were also plenty of other eating areas and most people liked to have privacy in their lunches when possible. So we sat across from each other enjoying our pizza and drinks. The dessert sat in a bag nearby waiting for us to be ready. We chatted and laughed together, enjoying the company. Really liked this about Tim almost as much as the incredible sex we shared .... our interests were well alligned and he was a thoughtful and intelligent man with a great sense of humor ....

Once we finished lunch, he pulled the extra large serving of keylime cheesecake from the bag and I licked my lips in anticipation of the delicious treat ... one of my favorite desserts, he told me he remembered me saying so.... how incredibly thoughtful and romantic of him to think of it! We fed each other the treat using fingers instead of fork, kissing frequently when one or both of our mouths were full, sharing the taste between us and reveling in the touch of his lips to mine, his tongue swirling the sweet treat around in my mouth and drawing my tongue into his in hot pursuit.

When the cheesecake was finished, I asked if he would like to get out of the public view a bit more and join me in the back seat of my car .... which I had parked in the parking lot in a spot farthest from the road and shaded by several tall trees nearby.

I had placed several throw pillows in the back seat and moved the front passenger seat as far forward as possible ... knew this might be a bit awkward, but didn't care .... Tim got in the car and I follwed, pushing him so he was seated with one leg up and resting across the length of the seat ... his back to the side passenger window. I crawled in on hands and knees facing him and stopped well short of his torso, asking him to release his cock.

Once released I placed the shaft so it rested between the palms of my hands, not wrapping my fingers around it, but curving my palms so they totally covered the shaft area from side to side ... not entirely covering the length of his wonderful instrument ... my palms rested at the very base and moved upward with the slightest squeeze .... then released and repositioned at the base, repeating the movement over and over as my lips moved toward the cap, tongue extending to licked the precum from the slit .... tongue well extented from my lips to trace the slit over and over again....making sure he had a clear view of what I was doing ... feeling his breathing become shallower and kind of raspy sounding.

I played licking games with my toy for awhile before finally bringing the cap inside my mouth, sucking it in ... my tongue swirling over the tip and playing in the slit - repeatedly. Still making sure he had a clear view of me enjoying his cock ... my tongue snaking out now and then to lick a bit down the sides, hands now shifted so my right hand worked his shaft .... always in that upward .... kind of screwing motion ... left hand now playing with his balls, gentle squeezes and then easy massaging motions... cupping them and playing with them. After a good deal of time sucking and slurping and tongue playing with the tip, I began to work my way down his shaft, sucking against the bulging vein running up the bottom part of his cock, feeling the throb of his hammering heartbeat in the blood just under the surface .... such a sensual feeling!

Finally arriving at the base I sucked in one of his balls and sucking and licking it for long moments before moving to the other and then rapidly returning to the tip, but then pulling much of his hot hard throbbing cock deep in my mouth and sucking and licking it in a kind of frenzy, his fingers wrapped around the back of my head, intertwined in my hair ... but showing incredible restraint in not pulling me farther onto him .... I rewarded his thoughtfulness by sucking hard until I heard the kind of gutteral groan and beautiful words telling me he was cumming ... I could feel the cum moving up his cock where my tongue was wrapped tightly there, sucked even harder and heard his moan go even more gutteral in its sound before I tasted it as it burst from him, swallowing hard and fast trying to catch it all, getting most of it, but some escaped my lips and dripped down my chin ... worked his climax until all his cum had been spurted from his glorious cock, then gave a final hard lick against the tip of his penis, saw him shudder at the intensity of feeling he was experiencing in the tip after his climax. I gently licked him clean and then tucked him back into his levis, carefully zipping his pants and rising to look him in the eyes and smile deeply. "Been thinking about doing that for several days .... really needed that at this moment!"

He looked back with deep appreciation but also concern .... "You didn't cum though." I nodded and told him maybe he'd like to do something about that after dinner this evening.
Old 03-17-2003, 05:54 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy another extremely hot addition to this wonderful story. How come can't I find librarians like this. All we have are old half dead ones.
Old 03-17-2003, 08:38 PM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL kleclere ... I'm not sure I've ever told the age of the Lusting Librarian .... maybe she is just like the ones you have ... ROFL!!!!

Thanks for your swift and thoughtful comments on the stories I write ... I must admit that the Librarian thread is one of my favorites as well ... I'm often curious on what the two of them are going to be up to next. THANKS again!!!!!
Old 03-19-2003, 05:20 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
I think I'm gonna make a little trip over to the library...and then to the park...
If only every librarian could and sensuous and giving and yours.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that you have amazed me once again. The character development and the mutual sensuality of the characters is... Magnificent!!

Can't wait to read what that glorious mind of yours thinks up for them next.

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

she and me make We you see.
Old 03-19-2003, 05:47 PM
Learning to talk sexy

:) :) :D .... thank you so much shyabusa ... I love reading your comments .... so nice and complimentary!!!! x's
Old 04-03-2003, 02:14 PM

Love the additions to this story .... very hot!!!
Old 04-03-2003, 09:14 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks Staar ... so glad you dropped by to read the additions .... I always enjoy writing them ... for me it feels kind of like visiting with friends once a story has been around awhile ... anyway, thanks for taking the time to comment .. I always like to hear from people on what they think about my stories!!! :)
Old 04-11-2003, 11:54 AM
Coca-Cola Cowboy

Send a message via Yahoo to me_carl
I have a problem...Every time I read one of your stories, I get a huge wet spot in my jeans! What are you going to do about that? (wink)

I'm at work and the firewall won't let me chat, Sigh...PM's and e-mail ok
Old 04-12-2003, 01:17 AM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL .... (frantically digging through my junk drawer) .... I know I have one of those little battery operated fans in there somewhere .... do you think that might help?!?!?!?! :) ROFL ... glad you dropped by to read the latest update on the story.... thanks me_carl for your always positive comments! x's
Old 04-12-2003, 10:52 AM
Member of weird club

Fzzy I know it is getting harder to add to this but am hoping to still see more. You have us captured in this story. Waiting patiently for another steamy addiction.
Old 04-13-2003, 03:00 AM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL kleclere - thanks for your diligence....I'm sure there is more to tell, just been very busy lately and haven't had time or energy to think about Tim and the Librarian .... but I'm sure they are still playing in the back of my head somewhere!!! :) x's
Old 05-01-2003, 01:42 AM
Learning to talk sexy

After spending the night with Tim he wanted to make sure I got to work safely. My turn to open the Library, which meant arriving a bit early. Left things too late to be able to stop by my place for a change of clothing, but the dark skirt was acceptable to wear again, then snatched one of Tim's colored t-shirts, it is right in style ... fitting VERY tightly across my chest. Certain that a few of the other staff will notice I'm wearing the same skirt, just hoping they won't comment on it!

Tim walks into the library with me and waits while I turn off all the alarms and security measures. Nobody usually shows up for another hour, but we are listed as being open for these hours, so someone has to open up .... we usually rotate the priviledge, just like we do about the 2 days we close late each week.

I man the front desk and then feel Tim slide up behind me, sliding my skirt upward and pushing my panties out of the way as he suddenly slides deep inside me and begins a hard slamming fuck into my wet and squelchy pussy. Hands squeezing my breasts hard, palms covering my nipples and long fingers extending to cover and "mash" my boobs .... it feels so painful and so sexual and turns me on even if he wasn't doing anything else, but the feel of his cock filling me completely as he stands behind me and his hands squeezing so hard, I am on the verge of orgasm almost immediately.

Lips and tongue playing at the side of my neck and ear, then switching to the other side .. licking, sucking, kissing, nipping at me ... I hear the sound of a car pulling into the parking lot and do my best to push the words from my mouth to get him to hurry so we are not caught.

He finishes hard and fast ... both of us excited by the need to rush, the possibility of getting caught and doing all we can so it doesn't happen. Pulling out of me, pulling down my skirt and dropping down just as the library patron enters and then popping up with the book. "Here you go, sorry I dropped it. I guess I'll be on my way now, thanks for the tips." As he walked behind the patron the last word came out of his mouth and he grabbed his chest, looked at mine and I nearly lost it, only just managing not to laugh as I realized he was thanking me for letting him grope my chest. He looks like the boy next door, but he can be very bad sometimes! LOL!