Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-10-2003, 01:15 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Ooooo la la H@rd Rock .... I am always a bit turned on by the thought of someone thinking of me in such a way! x's :)
Old 02-10-2003, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

yeh am thinking of you. what do you have in store for me
Old 02-10-2003, 02:39 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Mr. Unregistered ... hmmm well other than writing stories I don't really offer any promises .... but if you register, then there are always lots of things happening on this site :) -- or if you don't want to register, there are 10 Fzzy stories on Pixies and lots of other wonderful stories by other Pixies writers as well. thanks for taking time to respond, I always enjoy seeing that!
Old 02-19-2003, 03:32 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Restocked everything at Mark and Maree's house, dusted and did a quick once over through their place, then to Lisa and Tom's place, started laundry and then the dishwasher before getting everything pulled together for their dinner. On nights I don't visit their place they usually have take out food, throw a couple of steaks on the grill or if its just one of them there, warm up one of the extras from meals I've previously prepared for them. So I try to make sure that the food they eat on the nights I cook is fresh and balanced, Always leaving them a salad of some sort and make sure a vegetable is included in their meal ... even if it is just part of a casserole I've made them. Satisfied I have left everything in perfect order for them I go directly to John's place, put my meal in his fridge and a post-it note on the back door reminding myself to grab my dinner .... sometimes when I leave his place I am beyond conscious thought. LOL

I rinse off the couple of dishes in the sink and put them in the dishwasher and start it running since it is full. Move to the laundry room .... John must have started a load of wash in the morning, so I move it to the dryer and start it running. Do a walk through of all the main level rooms, straitening here and there as I go and then head up the stairs to do a walk through of those rooms until I get to the Study .... It is only then I realize that I haven't taken the time to get into my little french maid outfit ... oops .... too late, John has seen me ... his eyebrow is raised at my t-shirt and jeans ... I stammer out an apology ... or try to when he tells me to come in, that I should know better, but he'll let it pass this time, however the t-shirt and jeans are unacceptable attire so I will need to strip for him. Indicating for me to wait, he quickly looks through his CDs and then puts one in and sets it, I hear the sultry sound of Carol King singing, "Tonight You're mine completely, you give your love so sweetly, tonight the light of love is in your eyes, but will you love me tomorrow? ...."

I move slowly ... very slowly ... inching my t-shirt upwards from the hem, caressing my midriff area as I go, pushing the shirt upward until it rests across the fullest part of my breasts then move my hands downward again, tangling with each other in the slow rub I am doing over my midriff and breasts, stopping to squeeze my breasts now and then, dipping a couple of fingers under the waistband of my levis, then most of a hand, arching my back, eyes closed and letting my face show that kind of wanton look that comes over it when I feel the need for fulfillment building in my body. Slipping the zipper downward slowly by moving both hands into my pants and pushing outward .... all the while body moving slowly to the rhythm of the song, shoulders swaying and neck moving ... torso and hips moving to the rhythm in a fluid motion .... push the jeans downward, showing just a bit of the dark green thong with black lace insert.

Feel more than see John's increased attention and interest, smile to myself ... eyes still closed ... moving to the song .... I love this song! Wish I had some special item of clothing I was wearing, the most I can say is that the thong and bra are a matching set, but I can move in a mesmerizing way to hold John's attention and to leave him wanting me - at least until he pulls me on top of his erection!

Finally I slide one leg free of my levis, turn and bend at the waist to slowly step free of the other leg, then bend down very low to pull the levis away from my feet and toss them toward the couch. As I raise back up, I turn and slip my fingers under my thong in front and softly stroke my pussy lips and then my clit, let the pleasure filling my body work it's way up my body and show in my movements .... then move both hands up to push the t-shirt up and off my torso, slip my arms out and then pull it over my head, throwing it to join with the levis on the couch.

Standing now in just my bra and thong, begin a swaying movement to take me closer to where John is sitting, thrusting my chest forward and letting my head fall back, arching my back and then pulling my hips forward and my head back upright, it is the motion of a woman trying to keep all of a man's attention centered on her body and so far it is working for me .... John has hardly blinked since I began my strip for his pleasure! I move close enough to finally stand stradling his legs and let his hands touch my body, pushing my bra out of the way ... I remove it quickly while he focuses his attention and ministrations on my nipples, sucking one in and pinching and pulling on the other. His fingers on the other hand move downward and hook on my thong to pull them from my body, then he stands and undoes his jeans, pulling his cock out ... turning me around, bending me low over his desk and thrusting deep into me .... driving thrusts, hands locked on my breasts and squeezing hard as he uses them for handles to pull me hard onto his thrusting .... I cum hard as he hammers into me .... I cum again when I feel his climax begin ... he pulls free, does his jeans back up and tells me the room needs a thorough cleaning and he isn't allowing me any time to recover from my orgasms or to wipe the wetness up that is rolling slowing down my legs.
Old 02-19-2003, 06:06 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy very hot addition. You write very beautiful and sexy words. Hope to read another addition.
Old 02-20-2003, 02:08 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks kleclere ... as always, I love hearing from you!
Old 02-20-2003, 02:36 PM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
Hot stories fzzy :)
Old 02-21-2003, 06:28 AM
õ¿õ

That was good... really good! :)
Old 02-21-2003, 11:41 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Thank you T-S .... glad you found a bit of sizzle in my stories .... thanks for taking the time to let me know! :)

sweetcOrn ... thanks for taking the time to read this story and for letting me know that you enjoyed it .... I always love to hear comments!

Again, thanks to both of you!!!
Old 03-17-2003, 02:30 AM
Learning to talk sexy

It's the weekend and John has decided to have a bar-b-que and has invited Mark and Maree (who are down for the weekend and without the kids this time) and Lisa and Tom and Me to make the numbers even. John doesn't have a pool, but he does have a large hot tub that seats up to 12 people. He told everyone to bring a swimsuit and we can relax in the hot tub after we've enjoyed the bar-b-que. All of them are good friends and have spent time together in various social gatherings - small and large. They are comfortable and at ease around each other and so once the bar-b-que is finished and somewhat cleared away, everyone pulls their t-shirts and shorts off - displaying their various swimsuits .... the three men actually don't have to remove their shorts because all of them have shorts-style swimsuits, so they just remove their t-shirts.

Maree is dressed in a tankini style 2-piece suit, really cute on her and complimentary to her slightly fuller shape. Lisa is dressed in a barely there bikini set .... thong back, three small strategically placed triangles and bits of string holding them all together. My bikini is a bit more covering than Lisa's and a bit less than Maree's. Doesn't really matter though because once inside the hot tub, the other 2 women remove their tops and following suit (no pun intended LOL) my top goes flying!

The men are all grinning widely and a kind of cat and mouse game begins of male hands and female breasts ... hand reaching for and sometimes connecting with breasts .... indescriminately reaching .... no couple boundaries in this game .... where a connection is made a good deal of fondling seems to occur before the "cat" paw goes searching for new prey!

Not long and all clothing has fled the hot tub and the cat and mouse game has added female paws in search of masculine prey ... also indescriminate in who reaches for who. Ultimately, however the play begins to delineate into the couples as they came to the party and each one finds a comfortable ... or not so comfortable position near one of the water jets.

There is little time for me to see what the other couples are doing as John positions me almost on top of one of the jets and holds my pussy lips open so the jet is directly hitting hard on my clit.... bucking almost immediately at the sexual impact on my body and feeling John pushing his cock up against me from behind, I push back to receive more of him as he thrusts forward and then push forward to feel the full impact of the jets as he pulls back.

Sweat rolling down my face and chest from the warmth of the water and the exertion of this fucking, I feel slick and slippery all over and cum quickly and then again before John allows himself to shift slightly, grabbing hold of my breasts and fondling them roughly as he pulls me deep onto him. Both of us arching our backs and straining to feel the completion of our mutual orgasm. Draped over the edge of the tub, I lay recovering my breathing, John is half across my back and half laying to the side of me ... contentment is in his expression and then I see the beginning of mischief as he reaches to push and pull at my nipples .... the man is insatiable sometimes ... and I love that about him!
Old 03-17-2003, 04:32 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to grotochp
wow i like that one the best fzzy wouls love to see you expand more on this one
Old 03-17-2003, 02:58 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks grotochp, I appreciate you taking the time to let me know! The writing urge takes hold of my imagination sometimes very specifically ..... and I'll just feel a need to either write a new story or add to a specific one .... but it helps to know which stories fire people's imagination! thanks again.
Old 03-17-2003, 06:08 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy I think your stories fuel more than people imaginations. I would still like to see into your imagination. Another hot story addition from such wonderful mind. Hope it continues.
Old 03-17-2003, 08:34 PM
Learning to talk sexy

kleclere - I'd let you look into my imagination .... but, horror of horrors .... what if you didn't see anything?!?!? ROFL .... thanks again buddy for your kind and thoughtful comments!! Not sure how much more there is to say about John and the Maid, but I'll write it if I think of something!
Old 03-18-2003, 07:16 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
I haven't replied to this one.... I'm ashamed at myself.
Replies coming soon...

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

she and me make We you see.