Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-29-2003, 11:27 AM
Everybody Stretch!

~Places in the Mind~

It's snowing today and so I am too chicken to drive to work. I don't mind my driving.....it's the other people on the road. I decided I would stay home and take up the suggestions I've had, to sit down and write a story. It's my first ever and it's a long one........so I apologize on both counts before the fact. I hope you enjoy.

Energy surrounded her wherever Kaitlyn went. Most everyone could feel it and most everyone was positively attracted to her. Oh, there were the very few who were confused by the energy. It seemed to be mistaken for conceit, and so jealousy ensued. But as time passed so too did the assumptions, and the jealousy dissolved. It could not be denied, Kaitlyn was magnetic. Some say that although they had never seen or felt an aura, hers definitely made itself known. A rooms mood could change in the instant she walked in. Be it sexy and lighthearted or cozy and calming, there was always a feeling one felt when Kaitlyn was around.

At 5'5" tall and a not so slender but more full figured stature with long ashe blonde hair and green eyes, I knew I wasn't model material but I felt comfortably with my body. I held my head high in the midst of the dancers I employed. Some of these girls have missed their calling (in so much) as they could and should persue a career in the entertainment field in a place more suitable to be discovered. New York or LA, for example, would snap them up if they would only go forth and seek their fortune. But for some personal reason they all chose to strut their stuff at my club. I couldn't ask for a better vision for my customers but I still wondered from time to time what they had to be afraid of.

I didn't particularly love my job but it was a job and I was thankful for the chance to meet the people that frequented the club I managed. The friends made it worth the effort. I had made many friends here at Dream Shots. A lot of familiar aquaintances and a certain few very close friends. As far as an ego booster, this was the place to be! "Kaitlyn, how do you do it? You've gotten prettier than the last time I saw you", William the lawyer would insist. And, "If I could hold you just for a moment I would die a happy man, from the heart attack I would have just after I felt those beautiful breasts against my chest", Tom, the construction worker, would repeatedly banter whenever I walked by or served him his shot of JD and a draft. I would giggle and flash him some cleavage or make my way to the other side of the stage inside the U-shaped bar and bend to retrieve a bottle from the speed rack and let him view a glimpse of my panties. I never let a patron go home without the sense that he was attractive. I figured if he felt like he was, he would choose to go home to his wife or significant other and make them feel as good as I made him feel.

The dancers hardly ever dated the men who came to see them perform, but they always made them feel as if they might if the circumstances were right. This made for an extremely popular "hang-out" for clients of every walk of life. I had couples who made a weekly appearance just to see Renee or Jasmine. I had women who would come alone or come to meet a "secret" lover. I had men who came and sat alone all evening just waiting for Liz or Gina to come over for their one "special" lap dance. And then I had my favorites who usually sat at the bar when I tended. Like Tom and William, and also Rosa and Fernando who would always hit on me in a cute and round-about way. Then there was Robert (not Bob, he once told me), a more mature man with a wife at home and three sons in college. He always brought me presents, of which I thanked him for but never accepted. And of course Jack. Jack was a beautiful man. He had a salt and pepper beard that he groomed immaculately and he sort of reminded me of a young Kenny Rogers. He was tall and I could tell he took great care to keep himself as lean as possible. He wasn't fat but he wasn't thin either. And he had one of the sexiest voices I had ever heard, so I spoke with him often. He dressed casual when he came in but he was the CEO of a large car dealership in the tri-state area.

It never failed to intrigue me as to how Gina could slither up and down someones body, barely touching it and he, never allowed to actually reach out and grab her, and she NOT getting so hot that she wouldn't just take him right then and there. I'm not so naive to think "the act" NEVER took place at Dream Shots, but for the most part it was an "up and up" business and money was never exchanged for sexual favors. I still find it amazing, the control the girls had over themselves and the clients. Especially when it came to Jack. Oh, I had a few fantasies about him.

This particular evening was no different than any other Thursday evening except that Jack was here. He never came around on Thursday and so I strode right up to him immediately upon his arrival and asked if everything was ok. He replied, "Can't a guy come see his favorite girl just because he wants to"? He sat in his usual spot and asked who was dancing tonight. I told him Gina and Sam (Samantha) are scheduled but that they wouldn't be here for another half hour. I asked if he wanted his usual JW Red and he nodded and winked. I could feel a blush come over me. This was unusual, as Jack normally winks at me, but I blushed none the less this time. As I walked away to make his drink he said, "You look stunning this evening. More stunning than usual Kaitlyn".

I could feel butterflies in my stomach and a wetness starting between my thighs as he said this. Oh, he had a way of saying things that just got my juices flowing and put my head in the clouds. It was especially intense on this particular night. I guess because it was out of the ordinary to see him on a Thursday and so it seemed more exciting. I did feel rather feminine and sexy at that moment. My mood always showed in my way of dress.

I wore a light green chiffon blouse with a matching bra, that was very visible underneath. My nipples were faintly visible if I stood in a certain lighting. The black pleated skirt I wore was a little shorter than I had liked but I bought it anyway as I knew it would allow for my playful panty flashes when I worked the bar. Thigh high stockings with a lacey dark green top just barely peeked below the hem of my skirt and when I moved from side to side while working the speed rack, I knew they would flash even more. My shoes were a dark green suede with a firm, but fairly high, heel which I had to have to make my rounds around the stage inside the bar. I could feel my nipples harden under the lace of my bra when Jack spoke those words to me a moment ago. I looked down and saw that they had darkened along with me as I blushed and they were so much more visible now, even in the dim light of the liquor rack.

I walked back to Jack, who was watching my every move, and placed a napkin on the bar and his drink on top. I winked at him as I watched him glance at my breasts and back to my face and I turned on a heel and went to tend the other customers. As I walked away, and just barely audible over the music that played on the juke box, I heard him say, "Why don't you ever take that stage and dance for me"? He had suggested this on a few occasions and I just played it off and said I knew who was the dancers and who was the manager. But this time it seemed different. He meant it this time and the other times he said it seemed more of a jest. I turned to see his expression and I knew then he wasn't kidding. "I might just surprise you", I said and went to get Rosa another glass of white wine. I chatted with Rosa and Fernando for a moment and then went to see if William was ok. He asked about the dancers and I told him Sam and Gina would be here in about twenty more minutes. A waitress came to the side bar and I got her a beer and a drink for the couple in the corner. All the while I could feel Jack staring at me as I made my rounds. I leaned a little further than necessary to reach the new bottle of vodka on the shelf and I was sure I made an impression when I heard a "Mmmmmm" coming from where I knew Jack sat.

Time passed and I worked the bar expertly to get back to a conversation with him. Jack looked at his watch and I at the clock and thought the girls should have been here by now. It was 9:10pm and they usually came in just before 9 to dress in their stage costumes and pick some songs from the juke. They would and should be dancing by 9:15 at the latest. I walked to the door and spoke with Joe (one of the bouncers) and asked what he thought the problem might be. He opened the door and I saw about 8" of snow on the ground and it was still coming down in droves. Just then the phone rang and I made my way back behind the bar to answer it. It was Sylvia, the owner of the company that we employed our dancers from. She told me that Gina and Samantha had driven off the road in the storm and that they were ok but wouldn't make their appointment this evening. She was sending someone to help them and she was very sorry for any inconvience. I told her I completely understood and I thanked her for the call. I hung up and explained to the customers what had happened. Most hadn't even realized that it was snowing and went to check the level. Jack sat where he was.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-29-2003, 11:28 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Con't.........

Snow seems to strike fear in some people but I find it soothing. As my customers finished their drinks and said their good-byes, I could tell I would be closing early this evening. At 9:45 my club was all but empty. My only remaining customers were Rosa, Fernando and Jack. I asked Rosa and Fernando if they would be ok in the snow and they replied that they only had a few blocks to drive and would I mind if they stayed a while longer. I didn't mind at all. I loved the company and I wasn't used to closing and going home so early. I got them each another drink and then I did the same for myself. I got a vodka and cranberry juice and went to the outside of the bar to sit with Jack. He still had half of his Johnny Walker and he seemed content. The waitress, Connie, waved goodbye and left. Joe came to me and said he was leaving too and asked would I be ok? I assured him I would and he and Ron (the other bouncer who rode with him) left. As he opened the door I could see the snow wasn't slowing and I assumed I could lock the doors as I wouldn't have another customer on a night like this. I got up and went to the door and clicked the heavy lock but didn't set the alarm as I usually would when locking up for the night.

The juke box had silenced. I took my key and opened it to play songs for free. I only ever do this for the dancers but I felt like some music and why should I have to pay? I played a few songs and then invited Jack, Rosa and Fernando to play some as well. Jack sat still but Rosa and Fernando played a Latin dance song and danced a little. I sat with Jack and drank my drink and felt like another. He was ready as well and I went behind the bar and made them both. I took them to Jack from the inside of the bar and leaned to chat somemore. He touched my cheek and I could feel how warm his hand was despite the cold outside. "Thank you lovely lady. Now, will you dance for me? I've pictured you dancing just for me for quite some time and I would be honored if you would show me my fantasy". I teasingly began to sway from side to side as I pushed myself off from the bar. "I've never actually danced for anyone before, Jack", I said. "You're dancing now and it's lovely but I would love to watch you up on the stage". The song playing had stopped. Fernando and Rosa made their way back to their seats. Jack got up and went to the box and was looking for a specific song. He pressed some numbers and "Loving, Touching, Squeezing (Journey) started to play. I had mentioned to him before how I always felt when this song came on.

The drums seemed to pull me to the stage and Jack returned to his seat and smiled at me. Rosa and Fernando were watching but I was focused on Jack. I danced up to the pole at the edge of the stage and turned my body around it. My skirt and all it's pleats twirled just behind me and I knew the view from below at the other side of the bar was of the top of my stockings and my light green, silky t-back, see-through panties. I was feeling very sexy and I know from the look on Jack's face he appreciated my mood. I dipped my body and straddled the pole again and glided my ass forward and back as if I were doing a lap dance on his body. My panties were getting wet and I wondered if it was visible to him. I pulled my wet mound closer to the pole and it's coldness felt good against my hot pussy. Closing my eyes, I let my head fall back and my hair flow over my waist. The music moved me and I moved to it. I worked the pole as I had seen my girls do on so many occasions.

As the song pulsed in me I danced to the center of the stage and opened my eyes and looked directly into Jacks eyes. He was mesmerized. I didn't turn my stare from his as I reached down to unbutton my blouse. My hips moved provocatively and I would squat and spread my thighs slowly, allowing a view I had hoped was as hot as I was becoming. Then I rose and unbuttoned another button. When my blouse was free I slowly pulled it from my breasts. My lace bra shimmered in the light of the stage and I knew my hardened and dark nipples shown through. I removed my blouse from my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Both of my hands moved slowly up my body from my hips and over my stomach till they rested and clenched each of my breasts. I was nearly popping from the top of my bra and as I caressed my tits. I knew one or the other nipple was making a brief appearance. I wanted Jack to see me. I knew he wanted that too. I reached behind my back and unhooked the clasp and with one quick motion I slid the bra straps from my shoulders but didn't let the cups fall from me as I held each breast. I heard Jack sigh out loud. I dipped my head forward and my hair fell in front of me and I released the bra and let it, too, fall to the floor.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-29-2003, 11:29 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Con't.......

I flipped my hair back quickly and stood up straight, as I had to see the expression on Jack's face. That smile said it all. I winked and smiled too and then turned to have my back to him. That's when I again noticed Fernando and Rosa watching intently. I smiled and they smiled back. I continued, trying again to focus on Jack alone. I reached to unbutton the button above the zipper on the back of my skirt. Without hesitation, I pulled the zipper down as well. I pulled my hands away and out to my side and let the skirt fall around my feet. I bent at the waist to step out of it and pick it up. I knew that the view was of my heels and stockinged legs and a slight glimpse of my t-backs just above my ass cleavage and nothing more. I tossed the skirt to the side of the stage. I stood up straight again. My hands reached around my body as if I were hugging myself and I rubbed up and down my hips and back and over my ass as I swayed my bottom and spread my legs. Bending again, I looked between my thighs to see Jack still watching. I stood and turned to face him and I walked with long strides to the edge of the stage just in front of him.

"You like so far"? He nodded and leaned back in his chair to show me the hardness in his pants. I smiled and licked my lips. Taking equally long strides, I turned and walked to the stairs of the stage and went down and out from behind the bar. I walked up to Rosa and Fernando and they both, at the same time, reached for a breast. I let them caress me as I kept focused on Jack. He never looked away and his gaze was pulling me to him. Fernando leaned to take my hardened nipple in his hot mouth. Rosa moaned as he did this and so did I. I held Fernando's head lightly and arched my back as he suckled. He pulled away and reached his mouth up for a kiss. He wanted a deep passionate kiss but I only licked his tongue and then turned my head towards Rosa and kissed her gently. She responded to my kiss with a gentle flick of her tongue and I leaned back so that she and Fernando faced one another. I wanted them to watch and make love to each other if they liked, but I had another destination.

I stepped back from the couple and started walking again. The song was coming to an end and as I passed the juke I quickly played a song I instinctively knew the number to. Phil Colin's "In the Air Tonight" started to play. I continued my walk seemingly without hesitation. When I got to Jack I realized the bar stool would be too high for what I had in mind. I took his hand and he rose and followed me to the lounge with the upholstered chairs. I guided him into the seat and started to dance just in front of his gaze again. This time, he could reach out and touch me. I asked him to wait till he actually felt my touch before he moved his hands from the arms of the chair. I loved the tease and I knew it would take some restraint on his part which made it all the more enticing. He agreed.

My body glided oh so close to Jack's as Phil Colins sang. I faced Jack and placed my right hand inside the front of my panties as I spread my thighs slightly and fingered my wet pussy lips. My finger was completely visible as to it's practice and yet the silky, see-through panties kept the slight mystery. I was so swollen and wet and I knew he had to be able to see this even with my panties still on. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back and pressed my hips forward to let him have a better vantage. When I looked at him again he had his pants undone and his cock was free and rock hard. I gasped! He was magnificent! I wanted him to see how wet I was. I pull my panties down very slowly and they popped suddenly as they passed over my mound. His cock throbbed at the sight. I continued pulling them slowly past my thighs and dipped a little from the waist as I bent my right leg and pulled one side off. With my other hand I pull the other side off in the same manner and my pussy was free and glistening, just in front of Jack's face. I leaned forward and said, "I'm going to kiss you now, but not on the lips".

With that suggestion planted, I dropped to my knees and was eye level with his raging cock. I didn't reach a hand for it....yet. I just, very gently, stuck out the tip of my tongue and licked the tip. It throbbed to my touch and I felt Jack's hands touch my shoulders. I quivered. My mouth opened and I sucked and kissed the tip of his cock for a moment. He ran his fingers up through my hair and held my head firmly but gently. His restraint was amazing and I assumed he was savouring the moment, as was I. I could taste the saltiness of his pre-cum on my tongue. I took him deeper in my mouth. He moaned. I moaned. And I sucked just a bit harder as I made my way closer to the base. I began rising up and down and sucking and releasing as I moved the length of his cock. His hips followed my motion. He stretched his legs forward and I placed my hands on his thighs as I continued to take his harness in and out of my hot mouth. I could feel him begin to throb and I wanted him to explode inside of me so I stopped sucking and licked my way up to the tip again. I looked him in the eye and stood slowly. The song was getting more intense and I straddled his hips as I kneeled on either side of his thighs in the seat.

Just at the crescendo of the song, just before the drums thumped and Phil Colins started to play, I guided his cock to my pussy and held it there for him to take over. He pressed his hips up and his cock slammed into me as the first of the bass drums kicked in. I could feel every inch of him deep inside of me and I became lightheaded. He grabbed my hips and pulled me even closer and held me there as the music played intensely. The muscles inside me tightened and released to every beat of the drum. I throbbed, as did Jack, and I knew I would explode at any moment. I looked at him and he pulled me close and kissed me so passionately as we both let go and our orgasm heightened. It started from what I can only explain as a lightening crash in my brain. And with an intensity I had never felt before, it spread through my body like a wildfire! I fucked him slowly and steadily and I again felt faint and lightheaded as I came with wild abandon. My pussy was tightening and releasing so fast that I needn't move myself faster. His hands were gliding over my body and the tingles from his touch felt like electrical impulses. His hot cum was spewing deep inside me and we pulled each other closer. As the intensity calmed, so did our clutch. I heard the song end and I let my body relax on Jack's chest. He held me and rubbed my back but neither one of us spoke a word yet.

I pulled my hips up to seperate us and Jack moaned again. Rising from his hold, I leaned for a kiss. He took my head in his hands and kissed me gently yet deeply. "I knew it would be this incredible", he said. "Thank you for making my fantasy a reality".

When I heard the drums begin to pound, I suddenly was taken back to reality. The bar was full and Gina was on stage. Samantha worked the outside of the bar collecting tips that she and Gina would share at nights end. Fernando and Rosa's drinks were nearly empty and William was telling his usual "joke of the day". Jack sat in his usual chair, albeit it was Thursday and he was never usually here on Thursday. I walked from behind the bar and went to the door. Joe looked confused but I made my way passed him to have a peek outside. I was surprised to find that it was raining, not snowing. "Funny how my mind wanders at times", I said to myself.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-29-2003, 11:50 AM
Manwhore

WOW! Excellently written Lixy!! Very hot! ;) You should write more... now excuse me while I go 'take care' of something!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 01-29-2003, 12:24 PM

oh my Lixy ... what a great story! What a great job at telling the great story .... you should do it more often!!!
Old 01-29-2003, 12:24 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Aqua meet me in the bathroom!;)

Lixy~ Why have you waited so long to share your talent for story telling with us? It was a wonderful story, full of tease and anticipation! Really Lixy, sexy, hot stuff!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-29-2003, 01:02 PM
Manwhore

Lilith... on my way... ;)

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 01-29-2003, 01:40 PM
Prince of Pervs

OMG LIXY !!!! WOW with extra OOOOOOOOOO that was an amazing story........I loved it !!!!

*hugs and big long kisses* can't wait for more of these honey oh and babes when you coming to dance for me ???? ;)

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 01-29-2003, 02:46 PM

Lixy, I am in awe of your ability to write. Such a gorgeous lady and such an ability to set the atmosphere and settings. You are simply amazing.

Thank you for sharing this with you and hope that we will get to read more of your stories.
Old 01-29-2003, 02:59 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh Geezzzzzzzzz!

*blushing a dark shade of scarlet red*

Aqua......TY so much! I was so scared to try my hand at this but your response made me feel a whole lot better. Sure do hope you got everything well in hand as well hun! TY again! *hugs*

Staar.......Wow! I am so happy you liked it! I dunno what I was worried about, but I"m glad I gave it a try now! TY so much for taking the time to read it!

Lilith......Oh, Whew! OK...I was a little worried that I left Aqua to fend for himself! LOL! And Lilith.......I am so honored by your reply! I've read a few of your stories and I bow to your prowess! I had a hard time starting and I thought of quitting and saying "never mind" part of the way through....but I remembered our talks in chat with you and Pixie and CK and skip and Fussy and I plowed my way till I found a suitable ending. TY for such a complimentary reply! *hugs*

Aqua........Come on man! Get your fuzzy ass over there to her, damn it! LOL!

Fussy.........Oh Fussy! I would dance for you any day hun! It's that big friggin lake between us that holds me back. Hubby might think that's a good thing.....but on the other hand.......he might enjoy the view as well. I reiterate........I worried while I wrote this. And yet I found great satisfaction after I was done! TeeHee! You knew I would....didn't you? TY for coaxing me the few times you chimed in about it in chat and TY for the wonderful compliment! Consider yourself deeply hugged and kissed too!

DallasLiving......As I live and breath! Well this is an honor kind sir! I've loved your writings and now I get such a sweet compliment from YOU? I am the one in awe! TY sweety! *hugs*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-29-2003, 07:12 PM
The Ultimate Ride

Send a message via MSN to Slow Ride Send a message via Yahoo to Slow Ride
VERY GOOD LIXY................your a natural !!!

did I tell you that I was thinking of changing my name.................
to Jack? *EG*
Old 01-29-2003, 09:38 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Dreammmmmmm, dream dream dream....dreammmmmmmm, dream dream dream.....

Damn nice lix...
Old 01-30-2003, 12:11 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Lixy .... you've been hiding your talents!!! -- wonderful job of storytelling - you make it look easy!!!
Old 01-30-2003, 12:22 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I'm impressed...& I think I need to go join the gang in the bathroom...
"Hey! Open up! Didja fall in?!?!"

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 01-30-2003, 06:50 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Slow Ride......Er.....Um.....Jack!? LOL! TY so much hun! TY!

skip........Don't wake yet! I'll be there soon to tell you more! TY for taking the time to check this out and for the wonderful compliment!

fzzy.........Awwwww! TY hun! It was harder than it looked, but I was told afterwards that some stories here took days or even weeks. I couldn't leave it alone that long...LOL! TY so much!

scotz.......I'm impressed that you are impressed! TY for reading it. I knew I should have built a bigger bathroom! LOL! TY darlin!

~Thomas Dewar~